Always Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Always Fresh Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sophie K

Sophie KSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

A last minute call to Always Fresh Carpet Cleaning saved the day! They arranged for my unit to be cleaned on the same day prior to an Open House and did an amazing job. Top notch customer service, thank you!

Carpets look New

Great service.
Had the call 30 minutes prior to the service call, which was great as I knew they were on there way. Our carpets were very stained but after Steve cleaned them they now look new.

Great job

Jane from Kenso

Jane from KensoSydney, NSW

Amazing service and delightful team

Carpet cleaning was booked with another co but I had last minute problems, very frustrating as furniture was moved & ready. I called Always Fresh randomly & Suzie was so helpful. She arranged for Marik to come that afternoon. They offered same price for dry or steam cleaning. The work was excellent and very professional. I was really impressed!

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Wonderful service and our old carpet looked and smelt so much better

Just had our carpets cleaned by Jeffrey at Always Fresh.
It was easy to book and he turned up on time and finished the job quickly. The before and after of the carpet was amazing.
He also was kind enough to give us lots of very useful tips about how we can keep our carpet clean for longer. We will definitely use again.
I would highly recommend Always Fresh and ask for Jeffrey.

susan m

susan mSydney, NSW

always on time

I've just had my carpets done today third time I've used always fresh I thought I'd go with another company but was let down kept making excuses for being late so went back to who I know sam who does my carpets is so friendly and does a good job it pays to stay with who you know thanks always fresh

Michelle

MichelleSydney

Your job was prompt with a smile and you were very helpful. Our carpet was drenched from a storm and within days was dry and you checked it regularly and checked that everything went well with the next stage also

lindsay

lindsaySydney, NSW

Terrible

They demand payment up front and refused to confirm the job details, almost not showing up and trying to cancel. When the guy did arrive he inflated the invoice claiming he wasn’t told the carpet was in an industrial area which was a blatant lie as the company was told.

I asked him to steam clean the carpet but he refused and used chemicals instead. The job took him 10 minutes and the carpet looked terrible when it dried. Always Fresh than sent out a second cleaner to redo the job as it should have been done the first time and sent a second inflated invoice. The final cost to clean one carpeted staircase was over three times the initial quote, exceeding $270. Not only do they do a very poor job, they charge a premium price to do it.

Terrible! Avoid at all costs

Waiting well outside the allocated waiting hours. Finally turned up, cleaned carpets within about 10 minutes. Then cleaned lounge suite, charged more that quoted, left water on timber floors all through the house.
The next day, the lounge had dried with severe water marks all over it. Looks about 100 times worse than before. AVOID THIS COMPANY AG ALL COSTS!

Matt

MattSydney

Great job!

I just had Jackson out to clean my very dirty carpet. He contacted me half an hour before showing up, as promised. He did a great job and was very professional. The price was fair and the service was great. Highly recommend! I will use this service again!

This has been the best example of professional workmanship I have witnessed in many years..lm amazed

I am delighted to report here complete and total satisfaction in the cleaning of a rather dirty cream leather lounge and two floor rugs..one being cream in colour the other a dark rug..
I contacted always fresh carpet cleaning yesterday afternoon..a young man named Jackson arrived this afternoon..not only with a pleasant attitude but with the best work ethic I have seen in many years..the before and after appearance of the lounges and carpets was amazing..I am overjoyed with his work..all this at a very reasonable price...thank you so much Jackson and the company ..always fresh carpet cleaning..I will be recommending this firm to all my friends..

......... Jan Wjannipur

Great staff and carpet very clean

Very happy with their job ! The carpet feel and look clean . The staff was friendly and helpful. I def recommends this company

Kunal

KunalSydney

Rushed and careless

I got a carpet steam clean service done. The service was very rushed and done within 30 minutes for a 2 bedroom unit. Almost none of the stains were cleaned/removed from the carpet and it was a huge disappointment plus waste of money.

Amazing Service this morning!

Hi All,
I would like to say thanks so much for your amazing Service today it was amazing! My Carpet looks so nice and fresh all the stains are removed! Geoff love your work! I would recommended you utilise this company great results and great service!

Amazing

I got my carpet cleaned this morning all the stains came off looks amazing! Thanks so much Geoff for your outstanding work today! It only took 30 mins!

Miracle results!!

Jackson arrived on time, was extremely personable and professional and did an absolutely amazing job on my very stained carpets. I am over the moon and will certainly use this company and Jackson again. I would totally recommend them. Soooo happy!!!

Carly S

Carly SSydney

Great job at cleaning heavily stained carpet!

First time booking AlwaysFresh - unfortunately a guest had stained the carpet and the smell was unbearable. After a quick call and quote, I was happy that Jeffrey could come straight away. He arrived even slightly early, which was wonderful as I had to go to work after. The carpet is looking and smelling great again! Thank you so much for the effective and professional service Jeffrey, we highly recommend him.

Niles

NilesSydney

Top marks!

Used Always Fresh to clean my carpets for and end-of-lease. It was easy to book online and a written, detailed quote came by email quite quickly. The cleaner called 30 minutes beforehand as promised. Upon arrival he took picture s of the carpet, gave me a price even checked exactly like the quote. he was very polite and cleaned my oversized 2 bed apartment in an hour. The carpet looked great and smelled fantastic. Very happy!

Ren

RenSydney

Unprofessional, aggressive staff & filthy carpet

i called this company after water damage to my bedroom carpet. From day 1 the ‘technician’ spent hours mansplaining & trying to upsell. As the drying period continued he kept changing his story as to what was needed, clearly lying and trying to upsell, when I questioned him about this he became aggressive & threatening & started yelling at me. I felt unsafe. He then left & did not finish my clean, leaving it filthy. It cost me $1300!!!!! I had to pay another company to start the whole process over. I have sent through a complaint & never heard back

Ivi P.

Ivi P.Sydney

Would not recommend.

I had carpet cleaned previously by another company and have to say in comparison that I was disappointed by the quality of the clean by Always Fresh. The basic clean did not do anything. To actually get carpet cleaned properly, you need to pay extra $35 for the industrial clean. So if you need your carpet clean, do not bother buying the basic clean as it is a waste of money. The cleaner was very friendly and helpful but expect to pay the extra money with this company if you are looking for a good quality carpet clean.

ben

benManly

fixed stinking uninhabitable carpet

new rental with appalling carpet which stank.. realtor wouldn’t fix but i organized the full clean and sanitize and the results have been outstanding! Highly recommend the polite, knowledgeable and professional work of jeffery from the always fresh carpet cleaning team! Thanks again!