Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Great Service

Would like to thank Arpan for his prompt arrival time to check out what was wrong with my oven. He had to order the correct part and then came back on his way home to fix it after picking up the part himself. Not many people would go to so much trouble.

Shelley

ShelleySydney, NSW

Disgusting service. Booked did not pitch for a scheduled appointment.

[name removed] The lady on the phone at 2:55pm today 3/10/19 told me to go somewhere else when I called to ask for help that her technician did not pitch up. She spoke over me when I tried to give her details and when I tried to explain she hung up on me. I will be taking this action further. No one should be treated the way this lady treated me. I was asking for help and she was a disgrace to your company. I will be going to A current Affair as they are doing a program on service providers.

we are very greatful you were able to get our fridge working again.
we realise the fridge is on the last of it's life
you were very polite and clean.
Sue

Very Pleased !

My dishwasher problem was attended to within a very short time frame. From arranging the appointment through to the visit of the serviceman the overall service was of a very high standard. Leonardo was professional, friendly and very capable. Would highly recommend. Many thanks !!

Peter L

Peter LSydney, NSW

Very Professional

I would highly recommend Master Appliance Service and their technician Arpan.
Arpan was very professional through the whole process of getting my Gaggenau oven repaired. His communication and understanding of what needed to be done was excellent!!!
I would highly recommend Arpan as a technician as he went above and beyond to repair my oven and can see that he is a valued employee of the company.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Peter for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Thoroughly professional

Master Appliance availability was next business day compared to Bosch which was a week. Peter was on time and called ahead. He identified problem and fixed washer quickly. Totally professional.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Micheal for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unprofessional service

We called for checking a brand new Ariston cooking range brought from overseas as the flames were not working properly. The technician from Master Appliances came and confirmed this can not be repaired and it should be scrapped. He doesn't even know how to open the cooking range to check the gas supply. Charged for doing nothing and giving wrong advise.
We called another company North Gas Appliances and their technician came and made our cooking range working perfectly.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Paul for your review. I apologise that our service did not resolve the problem for you.

Yasmine

YasmineSydney, NSW

Terrible communication and payment model

I had to call them 3 times to chase up the diagnosis. And then they would not tell me anything until I paid a diagnosis fee. The staff were less than helpful as well. I would recommend avoiding these guys. I will be going with someone else for the repair.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you for your review. As advised at the time of booking the service call, payment is required on the day of service.

Prompt and Helpful Service

Peter was great - arrived on time was very knowledgeable on our oven. Carried the correct part in his van and replaced and tested promptly. We would not hesitate in calling Peter again for any issues with our Appliances. Our oven works perfectly and my lady wife is happily baking again in the kitchen. Couldn’t be happier.

Courteous and on time- Peter

Peter rang on approach. worked efficiently and very courteous. Explained what he was doing and also gave hints and tips on this appliance. booking process was straight forward and also very efficient

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you CJM for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Repair satisfaction

An excellent repair completed by Arpan. Rang 20 before arrival, arrived promptly. Got stuck strait into repairing washing machine. Explained what he was doing, and what was wrong. Very careful to avoid any water mess etc. Cheerful and efficient, well done. Asked politely if I would put a comment on this site.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Harro for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Raed

RaedSydney, NSW

LG fridge

Quick booking and services; nice lady at the office, Denise; professional work by Peter. No time wasted and good advice. I recommend Master Appliance service for a reliable work and service.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Raed for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Great service.

Booking service excellent - prompt, friendly and explicit. Technician Arpan communicated well and diagnosed problem quickly. Thought I would have to wait a week for the part but ordered and installed in 2 days. Thanks Arpan.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Joo for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Repair of Miele Microwave

Peter was punctual, friendly and polite, he had my Microwave fixed in less than fifteen minutes. He certainly knew his work. I also appreciated Denice`s telephone manner when I booked the Service, it was handled with friendliness and efficiency. I will certainly use your Company again and will recommend to others.Vince Bignell Epping.11/7/19

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Vince for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Extremely pleased with Arpan

Arpan was fantastic. He diagnosed the problem very quickly and had my dish washer up and running. He worked cleanly and was very happy to explained how my machine could work efficiently.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Helen for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

good job

Arpan replaced our Miele hob element regulator with quick efficiency. He initially diagnosed the fault and returned at a later date when the part had been delivered. Well done Arpan

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Tim for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Exceellent service

Excellent service from Peter who initially "fixed" a bad job by another company on my washing machine. He Just visted again to fit a hose. apart from a delay in getting the part the service has been good. peters service has been excellent. He is definately very knowledgeable.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Niel for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Failure to communicate appropriately with custimers

Excellent service

Arpan was punctual, efficient and professional today in my kitchen. Had my dishwasher up and running much quicker than I had expected. Explained problem issues and tidied as he worked. Much appreciated.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Virginia for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

jalzur

jalzurSydney, NSW

Great service, happy customer

Arpan arrived at the agreed time (quite unusual nowadays) and checked the washing machine. He took extra care with it and fixed it very quickly.
I'm really happy with the service. Very efficient professional

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Jalzur for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.