Master Appliance Service

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Master Appliance Service

Anna Z.
Anna Z.Sydney, NSW

Didnt accept a booking - the phone call enquiry was bad enough

Rude, unhelpful, sarcastic all in the one call - I declined any further assistance from this company, I highly suggest this company look into training their call centre staff on how to impress a first time caller/customer. Left a sour impression

David P.
David P.Sydney, NSW

Did not diagnose problem. Recommended wrong part. Poor customer service.

Charged upfront for work not completed

NO stars .Disgraceful business to deal with - fridge needed repairing - serviceman did not complete the job and has left me with a fridge only partially working which now needs replacement. Demanded payment upfront before work completed and refused to complete work. Never had such bad service or attitude.

Arman
ArmanSydney, NSW

Consideration for elderly people

I offer this feedback on the basis of improving your business model which you can choose to ignore if you choose. I have an elderly father in law who had service call today and he was charged $177 for the visit. I feel people in that age bracket should have a more considered service fee as they aren't necessarily in a financial position to afford that fee on top of potentially buying a new appliance.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Maureen B.
Maureen B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service from repair man. Contacted me prior to arrival, tidy, clean & careful workmanship. Solved the problem with fastidious investigation & saved me the cost of an expensive part. Very satisfied customer. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

nobody importantSydney, NSW

Rude woman doesn't want my business I hope her boss fires her asap

rang to get a service for my machine and because I couldn't do it on the 7th of March, 2022 she chose to end the call rather than give me another date!!!

nobody important

no apology will fix this issue customers find someone these people don't want your business at all

Dishwasher repair

Gee did a great job fixing our dishwasher and the clock on the oven. He was a pleasure to have in the house, polite and efficient. WOnderful to have both working again.

Stove repairs.

I just want to say how delightful my service man by the name of Gee was, he did have to return a couple of times with parts but was extremely polite & friendly and was conscious of wiping down any areas he marked.

Repair of my beloved oven.

Excellent service from the office staff to the technican. Phone communication to let you know when they were coming. Peter explained all the processes so I could understand the problems. It took several visits to fix my gas burners, electric oven, oven seal and extractor fan. Peter maintained a Covid safe environment. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Appliance Repair Services

Bankstown is too far to come for this mob.

seems your website has some errors as your guy told me they could not come to condell park (Bankstown) as it is too far from Hornsby. Why do you show a south west sydney repair centre ?
Waste of time.

Hi Alex
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we have had some staff changes and our technician who serviced your area is not available at the moment. I apologise for this inconvenience.

Poor Customer Focus

Tried to book an early morning call out as I needed to attend work ASAP but the company refused to try an accommodate this request
Technician unapologetically turned up at 12 noon

Denia M.
Denia M.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely absurd and poor service!

Pretty Decent

Peter is a nice bloke. Fixed the issue quite quickly and gave decent advices. Had a fisher and paykell cooktop with some issues with the ignition. Polite and covid safe too.

A.P.G
A.P.GSydney, NSW

Rude and unable to follow instructions

I had tenants who had a broken dishwasher and I booked Master Appliances. They insisted on knowing my address despite me insisting that this would only confuse matters. The lady on the phone and email was exceptionally rude about it. Sure enough... on the day of the repair I had a technician rock up to my house, a 40 min drive from the broken dishwasher in question. My frustration was met with silence, followed by rudeness. Whilst the technician eventually resolved the issue, the admin staff and the whole experience need a warning to anyone thinking about using this company. Wear a helmet, basically.

JamesSydney, NSW

Complete rort / Do not engage!

Arranged to have my dryer repaired, while providing specific details on the issue. The technician arrived and almost immediately said it was not worth fixing. The entire process (other than the time it took for him to input my card details) was under 3 minutes.

Asked to be refunded as there was no actual service provided to which they responded with 'we will not refund as our technician has fulfilled his requirement by looking at your Dryer & has advised you that to get is fixed is uneconomical'

Extremely disappointing, recommend you do not hire this company's service

Usha Bhagani
Usha Bhaganiasked

will like to know your charges related to mile washing machine
what is charges to fix, it shows waterproofing fault? do u give gaurantee on workmanship?
i had booked miele services but no one came for services and the confirmation message i recived was from phone no it was fake?

Peter O'Donnell
Peter O'Donnellasked

My electric ceramic cooktop wont switch on . The wall oven which is on the same circuit is working fine..
I would like to know your rates to fix this issue. I live in Colyton 2760.

Company O.Master Appliance ServiceSend a private message

Please contact our customer service on0284454000 or via our website masterappliances.com.au who will advise our current rates and availability for your area.

Anne_B
Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

See all Master Appliance Service questions