Master Appliance Service

Master Appliance Service

Great Service

Arpan made two visits one to diagnose the issue with the stove top. He orders the parts and when they were available called to install them. Found him very knowledgeable on kitchen appliances and stove more particularly. Kept me informed all the way through the process. Highly recommend

Efficient service

I am very happy with the service. Arpan was punctual and efficient and successfully repaired our washing machine. Communication was good. The required parts arrived within a week. Thank you.

Punctual and efficient

Rang before arrival and arrived on time. Technician (Arpan) was very fast and efficient at diagnosing issue with Smeg oven.
Quickly organised delivery of parts and again very efficient when returning to install.
Very happy with service, happy to recommend.

Same problem, same fix, still costs

Bosch dishwasher failed, tech came out and repaired and machine worked good. We went away on holidays and on arrival back had the same problem. Called office but as we where away no warranty. Technician came out and fixed issue, 3 weeks later same fault came up called company and tech came and tool machine away. Machine came back as no fault was found. Technician wanted to charge a fee even though it was under warranty and the office had indicated that there would be no charge. Dishwasher went into fault again but even though within warranty period was told no warranty. Cancelled next visit.

Very Poor Service

Called to repair Miele dishwasher. Serviceman did nothing. Could not turn off machine at switchboard. Claimed could not access machine... but easily done so. Charged almost $200. Phone call to Master Appliance office rejected us... did not want to discuss. Based on this experience will never use Master Appliance again... almost $200 for NO service and rejected by office when we tried to discuss failure.

Very happy with service

Arjan was fast, efficient and did a good job. He gave us 30 minutes phone notice of arrival time. Would definitely use again. He fixed our fridge and also looked at the dishwasher.

Apologies for typing mistake, it was Arpan not Arjan (autocorrect out of control!)

Damani oven repair

Peter from Master Appliance was punctual, friendly and efficient. Very impressed with the care Peter took while carrying our repairs - not often you get a person who is mindful of their tools in your home.

5 Star Service - Washing Machine

Great service of our old (now like new) washing machine. Phil assessed the situation quickly and expertly and advised to fix rather than buy new - he was so right! Our machine is now working better than it has in years, in fact like it is a brand new machine. I would recommend Phil to anyone who is having appliance issues - he is also just a really nice person. Thanks Phil!

washing machine lid

The service was amazing.. we had to wait a while for the part to arrive but that was not your fault..it is .good job and we liked the service man ..he was very pleasant and very fast....thank you.

Fair repairers in difficult situation

Had to make several attempts at fixing a dishwasher but when it couldn’t be fixed they were fair in refunding the cost of parts and labour that hadn’t fixed the issue.

Repair of dishwasher

Carried out by Arpan, who was extremely pleasant, cheerful and helpful. He explained how the filter had become blocked (by a piece of broken China) and also how to check it properly in the future.

Phil came out to repair our smeg oven which we were having problems with he changed the selector switch
Works perfectly
Would be happy to recommend premium Appliances
Thanks Phil
Great job

Excellent Job!

I had the pleasure to meet Arpan who did a great job following up with a rather complex issue with my Miele dishwasher. Arpan did a fantastic job at following up with our issue as it took a second visit to diagnose and fix the machine. Arpan took his time and really seemed the genuinely care for our need to have the machine fixed as soon as possible and even spent time with us to teach us some very interesting features of the machine and what we can do incase a similar issue was to persist. His passion and empathy was the highlight of our Master Appliance Service experience and im so happy with the outcome!

Satisfied Customer

Arpan was punctual, reliable, professional and efficient in resolving and explaining the problem. Another problem was located and fixed with the same professional way. I would recommend him to other people

Thank you Judith for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Service with a Smile

Arpan gave great service today when repairing my dishwasher. Explained the problem and was efficient in carrying out the work. Professional and tidy! Despite a tricky site he calmly worked through the issues.

Happy customer

I was very happy with the service provided. Leo was on time, identified the problem with my dishwasher and ran through the options available to me, no pressure either way. The time frame was accurate for the part and Leo returned on time and was efficient and tidy fixing the dishwasher. He was friendly and helpful and I definitely recommend.

Efficient service

Leo has fixed our dishwasher, oven and stove top over the past years. We have found him to be punctual, reliable, professional and tidy in his work. We would recommend the quality of his work.

Excellent Service

The service conducted by MAS has been of a very high standard technically and consistently follow up with arrangements related to parts and subsequent service calls. I would happily recommend this company to service and repair your home appliances.

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Professional & Efficient - Highly Recommended!

Leonardo was great. Very professional and friendly and quickly identified the issue with my washing machine. I also appreciated his honest feedback that it wasn't worth repairing due to the high cost. He gave me great advice on the best replacement washing machine options. Thanks again Leonardo! I highly recommend their services.

Thank you Lin for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

On time and efficient - thanks Arpan

I highly recommend Master Appliance Service. I got their name from the net when my F&P washing machine needed attention. The person I spoke to when booking a day and time for service call was very helpful. As promised, the technician Arpan called about half an hour before arriving. Arpan was very courteous and efficient; called back with spare parts price that afternoon; and returned as promised the next week to install the spare part.

Thank you Lauren for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Morning, My dishwasher suddenly can't be opened. What should I do? Thanks

Hi Rep What is the difference between your technicians and Miele technicians? Would your technicians have the same Miele programs for washing machines? Do you source the parts from the same supplier? Thanks
Master Appliance Service is an Authorised Service Provider for Miele, so we can offer repairs for warranty and out of warranty problems on Miele products. As an Authorised Service Provider to Miele we use or have access to Miele diagnostic software and our technicians are experienced with Miele products. All parts are purchased direct from Miele. We can usually arrange next day service, whereas Miele may experience longer delays so this may be worthwile checking when booking.

What are the repair rates? i.e. call out fees, hourly/minute charges
Our charges can vary depending on the type of applaince, brand and location. Please call our customer service and they will go through your specific situation.

Similar listings