Verifiedmasterappliances.com.au

77% · 507151 · 23%

TonerInk N.
TonerInk N.Sydney, NSW

Rang to book in a service repair. Call answered immediately with a freindly person who was willing to help. This was sooo refreshing as none of the others called were worth the effort.
Fran Moffat
Fran Moffat2 posts

Washing machine repair

Peter was courteous, quick and efficient. Very happy with him.
Helen
HelenSydney, NSW3 posts

Brilliant Service from technician Graham

He arrived punctually, he was knowledgeable and helpful and carried out maintenance in an efficient manner. It was easy to ask questions and to get helpful advice. We really appreciated his skill.
David R
David RSydney, NSW

Fantastic Oven Installation

Our Electrolux Oven died and could not be repaired. Part obselence meant purchasing new oven. Leo arrived on schedule and did a fantastic installation job. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Leo!!
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Scott
ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

1st Class Service and Technical Advice

Our fridge started leaking water just before Christmas Day. I called seven different fridge repair companies advertising for our area. The only response we got was from Master Appliance Service who were able to offer us a technician in just a few days. Thank you Master Appliance Service - excellent customer service.

Peter arrived on time and proved to be very knowledgable, polite and was quick with his diagnosis saving us extra cost. I would recommend Peter for any fridge, freezer or washing machine repair.

Kenneth
KennethSydney, NSW41 posts

Rude and offensive staff, negligent treatment

I had a technician call for dishwasher. He told me a part was needed, he would order it, contact me when it came in.

After 2 weeks, I called them. They had done nothing. Person on the phone was rude and offensive, hung up on me. Total disgrace.

I will never use these people again, and would advise you to avoid them like a plague.

Jason P.
Jason P.Sydney, NSW

No show. Twice

Very dissappointed at the lack if service received from Sydney City Appliance Repairs (directed here from the review link on their website). Whilst operator/agent [Name Removed] was quite helpful on the phone, there was nothing following that.
I took two days off work and the technician did not arrive - no call, no text. When following with [Name Removed] there seemed to be no way for him to notify me either.
Super disappointed.
jP
Master Appliance Service   DM
Ishan Bhalla
Ishan Bhalla2 posts

Laundry Washing machine fix

Peter was very quick, polite and helpful.

Highly recommended.

Thank you.

Yvette
YvetteSydney, NSW2 posts

Great communication and even better service

We had Peter come out and find the issue with our dishwater so quickly! The part was ordered and he was back to fix it! Great communication and even reinstalled our whole dishwasher so it was even with the cabinets! Could not recommend Peter enough, thank you again!
WPHcat
WPHcat

On time

Peter arrived on time and was efficient and polite. We’ll call him again for all appliances.
Michelle
Michelle

Tech Peter was great

The technician was knowledgeable and friendly. I was not informed by Master Appliances that he would be late, though.
Ben B.
Ben B.Sydney, NSW

Peter not only fixed my fridge (iced up cooling coil), but went further to find why - the drain was blocked with ice too. A previous tech from another company just deiced the coil and left it at that..
Would recommend Master Appliance Service any day.
garyg
garygSydney, NSW3 posts

[Content Removed], don't use

Had them come out to repair dishwasher. Charged me nearly $300 for call out and time, and quoted me nearly $700 in repairs, suggesting all the movable washing arms and door seal needed replacing. Scheduled second service call out, whereby they informed me none of the parts were needed, that the motherboard was the issue, but charged me a second time anyway. I'm now out nearly $400 and back to square one, dishwasher still not repaired. Their response to the fraudulent quote of $700 in parts not needed, "too bad, call someone else". Thanks Master Appliance for wasting 1 month of my time, charging me $400, and not providing me any service.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

Five star service

Gee did an excellent job of repairing our Miele appliance. Definitely 5 star service!

Usha Bhagani
Usha Bhagani

will like to know your charges related to mile washing machine
what is charges to fix, it shows waterproofing fault? do u give gaurantee on workmanship?
i had booked miele services but no one came for services and the confirmation message i recived was from phone no it was fake?

Peter O'Donnell
Peter O'Donnell

My electric ceramic cooktop wont switch on . The wall oven which is on the same circuit is working fine..
I would like to know your rates to fix this issue. I live in Colyton 2760.

Master Appliance Service   DM

Please contact our customer service on0284454000 or via our website masterappliances.com.au who will advise our current rates and availability for your area.

Anne_B
Anne_B

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

See all Master Appliance Service questions