Master Appliance Service

4.2

Miss Viv

Miss VivSydney, NSW

Great Dishwasher Service

Technician Arpan arrived on time and identified our problem almost immediately.
He had the replacement part in his vehicle, replaced the part and machine tested in no time.
We would recommend your Company and Arpan to any of our friends requiring service.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Not able to fix both items but the oven now works perfectly

Arpan was polite and professional. Did not waste time and identified the problem and arranged for a part within a week. Only issue was that I was advised that the Company would call once the part was received to arrange installation that did not happen. Only found out about todays service as I called to chace up.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Rude and expensive

Very rude receptionist, unfriendly, unhelpful and arrogant. not really interested in what I had to say, and when I persisted she hung up on me!! Ridiculous call out fee and service charges too.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Keith G.

Keith G.Sydney, NSW

Not A SMEG authorised service

I booked Master Appliance Service because I thought that they were an authorised SMEG service organisation. They are not. The service technician had no experience with my oven - he went away to research it and rebooked - they then cancelled on the day of the appointment. When I rang SMEG they told me that Master Appliance Service were not authorised service agents. If you Google 'SMEG Service Sydney' they pop up and their site uses SMEG logo in the 'book a service' page.

Cher C.

Cher C.Sydney, NSW

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of my phone call!

I had read a couple of reviews about the receptionist and can confirm the shocking service over the phone. I was trying to explain the situation with my oven not working and asked her a question when she abruptly said "I'm trying to get there". She listed her cost re call out fees and when I told her my location she basically nosed laughed at me and told me I'm well outside their area and I'd better get on the phones and start ringing around. I live 15 minutes from Dural for gods sake - not the moon. Good chat. All the best

Rude receptionist couldn't get rid of me quickly enough

Anne Tregeagle

Anne TregeagleSydney, NSW

Rude service, job not carried out

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Thank you!

Arpan was very helpful and efficient. He communicated well what the problem was and delivered a solution before the expected time. The lady on the phone who initially fitted me in to the technicians schedule was also amazingly helpful! Thank you.

JoGhaleb

JoGhalebSydney, NSW

Arpan is the man

Had my Smeg oven repaired by master appliance service and have to say that Arpan done a amazing job to repair the unrepairable.
Arpan was very fast, efficient saving me money in parts and labour.
I highly recommend Arpan and master Appliance Service team for any repair works, they are reliable and pleasant to do business with.

Appalling Rude Receptionist

Most possibly the rudest arrogant receptionist, Michelle. After querying the cost of the call out, which as a potential customer I’m within my rights to do so, I was rather arrogantly, rudely and smugly
told that I could go somewhere else. When I protested I was hung up on. I then called back and asked to speak to a manager.... apparently she is? So I asked to speak to an owner and I was again hung up on. Extremely poor, and if that’s how you run your business I’d be glad to pay someone polite twice as much for a call out. Save your time and go somewhere where the support staff actually have manners.

Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Many thanks to Leonardo, why came to connect our washing machine.
Very knowledgeable, with good skills!
He explained all about usage and care of the machine.
It is working very well!
Good job!

MCN

MCN

Great job

Arpan was knowledgeable, efficient and courteous . He quickly got our our induction cooktop working again . We are very pleased with his work and the cost to repair - would recommend . Thanks!

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Really bad experience

The attitude of the reception is really bad and arrogant,She didn’t even wait for me for finishing my question and just hang up my phone after I request the quote. Worst experience ever!strongly not recommend!

Lee J

Lee JSydney, NSW

Great stove repair experience!

Highly recommend this company. Our technician Arpan sorted out our stove problem in a polite and professional manner.
Great service! Give them a go, you won’t be disappointed, rates are very reasonable also.

David D.

David D.Sydney, NSW

Oven repair

Great company to deal with, was kept well informed and Leonardo the repair man kept us fully updated on the parts required and was punctual when turning up to do the work required, Highly recommended

De Dietrich Oven

The element blew so we could not use the conventional oven. Arpan, who is the technician who called on us was prompt and quickly diagnosed the problem. Unfortunately he didn’t have the part so he had to order it in. He did that and returned and had the oven fixed within a week. I cannot praise him adequately for his efficient and prompt service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Master Appliance Service.

No show

I waited all afternoon and no one bothered to come. I tried to call and only got an answering machine. They did not call me back or tell me why they did not attend

Charlotte

CharlotteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Miele Dishwasher Repair

We used Master Appliance Service as it is a Miele recommended repairer. Denise booked our job and Peter did the service, he was quick, friendly, professional and knew exactly what the issue was. He even fixed the door that has been uneven for years. Would definitely use again. Thank you!

Mr F.

Mr F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

We had a lovely gentleman over that was very professional. We was friendly, clean and punctual - everything you'd hope to welcome into your home.
He fixed the job promptly and our problem wasn't too expensive to fix. His name was Arpan. Highly recommended him and this service.

Oven repair

Technician named Arpan very polite, well presented and efficient. I would highly recommend him and the services of Master Appliances. I have used them several time before at my old address.

Anne_B

Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

Russell Morrisasked

Who is the manager of the Revesby office and how do I contact that person? I have left a message with the receptionist without a response.

Russell Morris

Still waiting for a response. My experience with this company has been disgraceful.

The so called technician scratched my bench top, bent a jet on my stove then blamed me. He then crimped the gas hose and refused to replace it. He stormed out abusing me as I was questioning why I had to pay for a replacement hose. I checked the price of a hose, $15.00.

2) I rang the office, after explaining my concerns and asking for the manager, I requested a call back, I’m still waiting, she then rudely hung up the phone.

So after paying over $600.00 I have a stove working at 80%.

To top this off we received a letter asking for payment otherwise they would remove their parts.

Regretfully we had already paid their invoice, once again rude person on the phone hung up, no apologies for threatening to remove the parts. Just another stuff up by this company.

DO NOT USE THEM!

Peter P.

Peter P.asked

Do you fix Kleenmaid freestanding ovens? The main oven door hinges are loose, they were never very good, and the small oven doesn't work well.

John