Steve

StevePerth

Terrible customer service

Booked a call for repair our Miele dishwasher that would not start and was displaying an F24 fault code that relates to heater relay fault. Technician arrived late and did not introduce himself. He recorded the details of the dishwasher and turned it on and it ran without any fault code, he commented that the relay sometimes sticks, did some more diagnosis on his computer and announced we needed a new pressure switch. No explanation as to why the dishwasher was running with no fault codes or why a relay fault code was really a pressure switch fault. Said he would text a quote to replace the pressure switch which we received six days later. Dishwasher is working fine I have no confidence in the fault diagnosis. Would not recommend them.

Excellent service

Very happy with the service. The technician Arpan was both friendly and knowledgeable in his work. He found the problem fairly quickly which was a relief, as the more time spent the more the cost. Great job Arpan. Also the customer service operator on the phone for bookings was professional and polite which is a good first impression. Job well done.

Praise for a good worker

Would like to put in a good word for Arpan. Arpan was clean and efficient, friendly turned up on time and left no mess behind. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Colleen

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Job well done

Arpan did a professional job in a timely way. As well as being friendly and courteous, he took care to minimise any mess and to clean up thoroughly. Master Appliance Service was easy to deal with by phone and the technician turned up exactly on time on both occasions.

A.L

A.LSydney

Poor service

CP123

CP123Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing and waste of time and money

I called and gave exact detail to the booking team detailing the code fault with my dishwasher, they would not let me discuss first with the tech. The technician came and charged $141 to pull the plug out and told me to plug it in after 24 hrs to see if it would work. I did not receive a diagnosis/quote for one week and the quote to repair my Miele would have cost me more than 2 new dishwashers. What a con.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Oven fix

Arpan handled the oven fix repair job very well and in a timely fashion. He did not waste any time talking and got on with the job as soon as he arrived.

Abraham E.

Abraham E.Sydney, NSW

Samsung French door Hinge

Had a french door hinge broken which needed replacement. I informed them of the model number and the broken part and the tech rocks up to confirm that it is indeed broken and then tell me sorry they have to order the part . They then quote me another crazy price to get the job done. Poor form and will not call or recommend them.

Elaine

ElaineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service Arpan

Arpan came out last week to repair my electric oven which wasn’t working. He confirmed the element had died. Ordered the part and came back today to fix it so I am extremely pleased to have my oven working again before Christmas Day. Thank you Arpan for your professional workmanship and courteous manner in achieving this result for me.

Phill

PhillSydney, NSW

The Technician Magician

My wife and I could not get our dishwasher to work.
Arian solved the problem in less than 5 minutes and had the machine working to perfection ready to wash the dishes in no time.

Mihailo

MihailoSydney, NSW

Arpan

Dishwasher was broken. Arpan made a call before he arrived. He fixed the dishwasher and explained what he was doing. The service was fast. The work was tidy and everything was checked before he left.

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Good service

Very pleased with Arpan and his service of our Ilve oven. The repair was not straight forward yet Arpan approached the job professionally and handled the challenge well. Costs were as quoted and he was efficient, polite and careful. Highly recommended.

Rod C.

Rod C.Sydney, NSW

Bad service

The oven has broken down 3 times booked a service for the 3rd time they said around 1230pm after many phone calls it happened at 5pm what a waste of a day and who pays the money I lost waiting for the service ?

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Prompt, Efficient - excellent service; will use again

Prompt call out - within 24 hours of enquiry, arrived on time.
Technician came prepared WITH the part required! All fixed and done in 20 minutes
No fuss, quick, clean, polite & professional. Will use them again.

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Prompt service

The technician Arpan was friendly, polite, efficient and tidy. The supply of the part was prompt so that I had back the use of my oven very quickly. The notification call before he turned up was very useful.

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

Quick response and efficient service

I phoned yesterday seeking a repair to a washing machine. The technician, Arpan, arrived promptly this morning and very efficiently made the repair. I couldn't wish for a more prompt and efficient service; 5 stars are well-deserved.

Fast, efficient, and great service

Prompt call out followed by good follow up in relation to the part required. Turned up when they said they would and good service throughout the repair process. Oven repaired

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Lee for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Frustrating experience: No response to calls or emails.

The site articulates "prompt call out" and "friendly service". I did not receive either one. Instead, I never received a response to my email, voice message and when I finally did get in touch I was told "seeing you got through now, what's the issue". Frustrating and disappointing experience.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you for your review and I apologise that our service did not meet our usual standards. I will take this on board as we continue to try to improve our service

Disappointed with service

Paid for initial visit to repair Samsung washing machine.
Technician came with a part which did not work. They don't have the required part.
Wasted $170 and ten days.
Never again.

Al B.

Al B.Sydney, NSW

Master Appliances can be trusted

Leonardo arrived promptly & fixed the top drawer of our F&P DishDrawer. Very professional good customer service. We decided to buy a new DishDrawer but thanks for giving us the options.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Al B for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Anne_B

Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

Russell Morrisasked

Who is the manager of the Revesby office and how do I contact that person? I have left a message with the receptionist without a response.

Russell Morris

Still waiting for a response. My experience with this company has been disgraceful.

The so called technician scratched my bench top, bent a jet on my stove then blamed me. He then crimped the gas hose and refused to replace it. He stormed out abusing me as I was questioning why I had to pay for a replacement hose. I checked the price of a hose, $15.00.

2) I rang the office, after explaining my concerns and asking for the manager, I requested a call back, I’m still waiting, she then rudely hung up the phone.

So after paying over $600.00 I have a stove working at 80%.

To top this off we received a letter asking for payment otherwise they would remove their parts.

Regretfully we had already paid their invoice, once again rude person on the phone hung up, no apologies for threatening to remove the parts. Just another stuff up by this company.

DO NOT USE THEM!

Peter P.

Peter P.asked

Do you fix Kleenmaid freestanding ovens? The main oven door hinges are loose, they were never very good, and the small oven doesn't work well.

John