3.4

Warning: Don’t buy from this seller

Terrible quality, and what actually arrives does not match the pictures at all. Staff are in full denial and refusing me a refund which I am entitled to. Currently going through fair trading. Do not buy from this seller. They are greedy and have no regard whatsoever for a customers concern. Don’t waste your money. Much better quality out there

Tina X.
Tina X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

casual occasion cloths

price & quality are suitable for casual occasions, colour can be a big difference between the picture in the online and real product, e.g. recent purchase Arise Dress $69.95 in the picture it is Lilac in the real product received it is light rose

Michelle
MichellePerth

Overpriced and poor quality

I bought a dress and what I received was nothing like the picture. The quality and cut was awful. I will never buy from them again. Don’t waste your money!

Suburban_fox
Suburban_foxSouthern and Hills, SA

The products speak for themselves!

Amongst a million online stores, this one stands out! Being an avid online shopper I am regularly disappointed with what appear to be cheaper product substitutions and service. Amaroso however delivered on the two items I ordered- fast delivery, accurate sizing and really excellent quality. They fit like a dream and even my partner exclaimed ‘wow!’ You’ve got a customer for life here. Thank you!

Candice D.
Candice D.South East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service & beautiful clothes!

Love this brand... gorgeous outfits, great quality & their customer service is absolutely outstanding! I had a one-off faulty item & they were so prompt with replying to my email & giving me a refund, it was actually incredible. Highly recommend!

Dee
Dee

Perfect!

I absolutely love my purchase, the top fits perfectly, colour is amazing and the design is a WOW factor. Definitely be a favourite online store for me .

Roxanne
RoxannePerth, WA

Please do not waste your money ☹️

After total and utter disappointment from my first order and pretty much begging for a refund due to the poor quality of items received, I was denied a refund and they were quite upset with me because they had to reply to a number of messages on Instagram and email. So I paid to send old order back, received new order today and again total disappointment:/ they pretty much said I was upset with the items because I had to change my size? Wasn’t the case. The sizing is all wrong but so are the clothes :(

Serena
SerenaSydney, NSW

Such a love hate relationship!!!

Amazing! I have bought two dresses from Amaroso, both for weddings. They felt and looked gorgeous! They are still hanging in my wardrobe and there to stay. I have a love hate relationship with Amaroso... I love browsing but hate that I can’t buy everything!!!

Lyn C.
Lyn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best online order experience in years!

I ordered over Easter, received 3 working days later. 3 dresses (amazing and true to size) plus 1 cardigan. I most definitely will shop here again as I've had some terrible online experiences but certainly not with Amaroso. If you're thinking or placing an order, I can only encourage you and advise they are legit, with lovely clothes and super fast postage (Australia - I'm in Melbourne).

One happy customer :)

Amazing customer service, extremely fast postage (I live in central qld and always have it arrive the next day) and always happy with my purchase. Sizing is on point and communication is spot on. I will continue to buy through amaroso and recommend my friends :) one of the easiest online stores to deal with.

So happy to have found this store!

An advertisement came up for Amaroso on Instagram last week. I clicked on it as the dress they were showing was beautiful. The website was easy to navigate and seemed reputable when I researched the company. I found two dresses I loved and purchased them - express shipping was free which was so awesome. I received my dresses this week and fell in love with them both! The quality, colour and fit in was perfect and they really were very flattering. So happy, can’t wait to order more. Would love some discounts/sales as well for the future :) highly recommend for all!

KDAdelaide

Customer service

This thrift store is not professional and does not have any customer service. Watch out!! And then they will block you, so unprofessional. I think it must be run by children as they have no concept of customer and how to accept feedback and definitely no concept on how to be professional. No I have not bought any of the cheap clothes and no one should either.

Yep

KD

Maybe look at what you respond back to customers and then I might have thought differently about your thrift shop. Maturity, professionalism and customer service and review mean a lot when purchasing on line Think about that!

Katie
Katie Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Excellent quality, fast shipping and easy returns

I have bought many items from this store and always been really happy with the quality and sizing. Shipping is really fast and the returns process is quick and easy. Contact with the store has also been exceptional! Definitely recommend!

Rose
RoseSydney, NSW

Just Perfect!!

Ordered two cardigans from AMAROSO on Monday afternoon and they were at my door by early Tuesday afternoon...super fast shipping!!
It was my first purchase with this boutique and I couldn't be happier. Both cardigans were exactly as pictured and described and the quality was awesome.
No complaints what so ever!!!

AmarosoAmaroso Boutique

Thank you for the awesome review Rose :)

Nicolle N.
Nicolle N.

Perfectly Bohemian stunning dress

I just got the beautiful PROMISE THE WORD maxi dress home... thankyou so much Amaroso...it's even more stunning IRL..best to go true to size on this one...very good for breast feeding mums too with a little press stud for easy access..super impressed with how fast shipping was...it was my first purchase with you but definitely won't be my last... thank Team Amaroso...you rock xx

AmarosoAmaroso Boutique

Thank you so much for the amazing review!