Amart Furniture QLD, Capalaba

Amart Furniture QLD, Capalaba

Diane Wislicki

Diane WislickiSouth West, QLD

Bad Customer service

We bought a king size mattress and we a very dispointed the mattress is terrible to sleep on and no support from store to resolve our problem the have just for me of to the manufacturer .

Store LocationCapalaba

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Seemless from store to home

We brought an Atticus lounge recently and couldn’t be more happier with the whole process. The staff at the Capalaba store were super helpful and friendly, with the purchase taking less than five minutes after testing the lounge itself. The dark grey lounge looks amazing in our home - will definitely be coming back again!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCapalaba Amart Furniture
Lauren

LaurenBrisbane

Very poor quality - my coffee table is in hopeless condition after only 3 yrs.

I purchased the full Majesty furniture package 3 and half years ago. The laminate on my coffee table started peeling back on the sides after 2 years. I have now tried 5 times using heavy quality glue to repair it with no avail. I am disgusted with the quality of this furniture and will be take this further.

Tracy

Tracy

Slow delivery

Bought some tub chairs and a sofa which only had to come from their main store to the Capalaba store for us to pick up. Paid on Friday, was told they would be there by Wednesday the following week. Phone on Tuesday - "not sure when they are coming" Phoned again on Wednesday - "not sure when they are coming." was again the reply from a very vague receptionist.

Poor service

I have visited this store twice in the last month and both times there has been at least six staff for three customers apparently talking about themselves is more important than serving customers. At least harvey norman acknowledge you.

Shop LocationQLD, Capalaba

Absolutely terrible delivery, would never use it ever again

I went into the store and purchased a bed frame, mattress and 2 bed side tables. It was an absolute debacle to deal with the idiotically incompetent team right from the person we dealt with on the floor, through to the manager and customer service. each person couldn’t be more useless and delivery of each item took far longer than it should have. Get help A-mart, get help!

Sheila

SheilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service at Capalaba

Kylie

Kylie

Never again

I will never shop at super Amart ever again I purchased a lounge to be told they have never seen it on special then a week and a half later it was $400 cheaper appalling customer service never wanted to give me a credit just said nothing we can do because you have your item. Your service and customer service has a lot to answer for!!!

George

GeorgeBrisbane

100% Leather Lounge lasted 1 year

Leather Couch

Donna

Completely wrong item Spartacus rocking chair.

I bought the supposedly new version of the Spartacus recliner rocking chairs and the chairs do not rock. I was told that it was a rocking chair, like all the previous versions of the Spartacus have been, but it simply isn't. Either the sales person lied deliberately or they had no idea that the whole purpose of the Spartacus, i.e. the rocking mechanism had been removed from its design. AMart refused to refund or even talk to me about it. Now I'm stuck with these two chairs that I don't want, can't use and no way to speak to AMart about the problem. Disgusting service and totally false advertising.

Hi Donna,
We are very sorry to hear about this. So we can look into this a bit further, I have sent you a PM requesting a couple details.
Kind regards,
Ali and the Online Service Team.

Gina

Gina

Terrible experience

I have bought the Seattle Lounge from Super Amart Capalaba, what a mistake! It is ridiculously uncomfortable, major sagging after only 18 months, squeaky springs which apparently the manufacturer has upgraded now, but I was told I cannot sit in the same spot every night or this lounge will continue to sag! Why would you buy it?? DONT!! Taking this to Consumer Affairs!

josh

joshBrisbane

Time waisters and lied to.....

Talia CBNE

Okay service let down by shoddy product.

Disappointed

SinclairP

SinclairPBrisbane

Couldn't be happier

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thanks for positive feedback. This will be passed on to our Capalaba team. Enjoy your new furniture.