Amart Furniture QLD, Lawnton

Amart Furniture QLD, Lawnton

Tracy

TracyNorth lakes

Failed to deliver kept me waiting all day promising delivery only to be let down again do not value

Lawnton store do not value the customers take your money then fail to deliver, feed you with lies? And broken promises do not understand the company policies.

Lisa

LisaNorth Lakes

Not Happy

I bought 2 x Conan lounge suites. After 2x warranty claims on one suite due to the the trigger for the recliner snapping, I was told to come in to store and select another suite as they were having a lot of issues with this particular model. Now onto my second warranty claim on the second suite, for the same issue, have basically been told that I will just have to keep getting it repaired as it’s not a major fault. Not good enough.

Streeker

StreekerBrisbane

San Marco $4000 lounge not with know of goat crap

Isla

IslaAlbany Creek

Very comfy black leather look lounge

This lounge we bought is great
We tried so many places and amart have the best range and comfort for everyday use
Relaxing in lounge after a long day
Best lounge and great service at amart lawnton

Jenny30

Jenny30South East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

Jack

JackBrisbane

Lied about delivery time

We ordered a mattress a few weeks ago and was told it wasn't in Stock but that they had stock in their warehouse and that it would arrive in 1-2 weeks. It has not arrived yet and has not even left the warehouse. It is expected to arrive next week. That will be 4 weeks since it was ordered!

lars

larsbrisbane

Don't trust their crap warranty's they won't honor them

Never again

Bought a Tully bedroom suit to find most of it damaged when delivered, had to wait a Cpl of wks to have it replaced to find more damage and only offered $30 store credit, then again had to wait a few wks for replacements yet again to find damaged goods, then waiting for the 5th delivery of the same furniture I'm told they can't deliver due the fact that the product was not any good. Got some of my money back but will never buy another thing from there.

Faulty products

We brought $5000 worth of furniture in July. Nearly every piece had issues. The entertainment unit, the doors were crooked and there was a chip in the top plus the CD DVD draws wouldn't close. Nail marks were highly visible on the hall table and the draws are slightly crooked. One of the lounge pieces had loose stitching. Now we have internal stitching coming loose on the chase, we have come home from holidays to see that the top layer of foam is bulging, probably dodgy glue. We have someone coming to look at it tomorrow so we will see what happens. Generally speaking the customer service has been good however the quality assurance is in dyer need of an overview.

one-telredcliffe

cinema lounge recliners mostly plastic rubbish.

Competitive yes but bits missing underneath lounge on arrival and 2 seater recliner plastic arm rest broken. Would never go to super amart ever again. Quality was cheap and product not worth the price I paid. Rang super amart next day and was told to bring it back with only a small car which I couldn't fit in. So I made wooden feet to stop it being not level and put up with the broken plastic which was covered by chocolate coloured fabric. So poor service, poor quality and poor staff help.

Thats for your reply i can be contacted on 0414747111. Peter

Another Crystal Longe Buyer :(

Looking at the reviews its seems so many of us have had issues with the Crystal bonded leather lounge. I purchased a 3.5 seater sofa lounge and its also peeling and looks terrible. This lounge is hardly ever used. So disappointed in this lounge. I called the Lawnton store last night to be told the manager would call me back. No response so I called again today to be told please email the photo's through.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Amart bonded leather couches - Great for one thing - Landfill. Don't Waste Money With This Retailer

Amart, why put so much effort into the structure and upholstery of your furniture when the outer material is destroyed in less than three years? The "leather" disintegrated and stuck to our skin, the floor, our clothes, everything but the couch. I am writing this review as I cannot possibly personally warn enough people away from Amart.

Shane RBrisbane, Queensland

Hot and cold customer service, dodgy parts

Shane R

After the issues with the third and final delivery, I have now sent an email to Hannah as requested above. Hopefully the feedback will fix the endemic problem with attitude, but I will not be holding my breath.

Sarah

Sarahbrisbane

Absolutely disgusted with after service and communication

anita N

anita Nbrisbane

excellent customer service

we went to lawnton super amart store today and was served my a very friendly highly professional sales lady named aimee shes was wonderful in her job and personality was great to.. she deserves a bonus also we spoke to the manager ben he also was fantastic in helping us very lovely man doing his job well and keeps a smile on his face while he works.. very very happy and the cashier Cheryl was great as well. a really great shopping experience at lawnton super amart well done

Sneaky tactics by staff at Super A-Mart Lawnton- I would never shop there ever

BuyermustBeware

BuyermustBeware

Bad Customer Servicer

ozgirl911QLD, 4501

Great service and very happy with goods.