Amart Furniture QLD, Mackay

Poor Customer Service

Dee

DeeMackay

Poor delivery service

I purchased some lounge chairs this month at the Mackay store and was told they would be delivered around 2 weeks. I was astonished today to find out that the couch would not be delivered until the end of September and the recliners at the end of August!!

Surely one of the many Amart stores in Australia has these in stock! Not happy Jan.

Disorganised

Ordered items as none in stock and unable to buy the floor ones.....
Order came in. Text was received informing of it and asking for a pick up date. So I called the store to ask if I could pick up on the same day. Yep no worries.
Always very time consuming at AMart when picking up. Why ? Why? Service in the store good but in the back??...... needs a new system I think guys.

JelenaMackay

Lack of information and terrible service

Rubbish!!!

Useless customer services, waiting for 5months, still have no reply until we go to the shop. The quality is worst than Kmart. Paid over $1000 for the mattress and the Spring is broken within 3months. 7pcs dining set, after 2 months, 3 chairs were gone, the table was peeled. Recliner bought for 5 month, the handle for foot rest was broken. Staffs are hopeless. If your staff don't know anything, sack them! I hate this company, will never buy anything from them!!!

Hi Cara,
We are so very sorry to hear about your experience and your items. I have sent you a private message regarding this and hope to hear back from you very soon.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Dawn Craig

Dawn CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Previously posted a review regarding a sofa, which wore very badly, and was contacted by the Customer Service Team who resolved my problem in a very short time. Cannot speak highly enough of their attention and have no hesitation in recommending this company. So good to see after sales service is important to this company.

Bad service

My husband daughter & I went to amart mackay store this weekend we had picked out the bed frame out daughter wanted to purchase online & it stated ask in store for managers discount on that particular bed was served quite fast but the sales staff couldn't access the managers special price without the manager after a 20 minute wait by us as we were told he
Manager was on the holding bay with no price given we walked out very very bad service!!!

Juanita B.Super Amart

Poor bonded leather couch quality

Bought a $1200 bonded leather corner lounge and in less than 3 years the lounge is peeling on all seats and back rests. I would have expected much better for the price we paid and am very disappointed in the overall quality. We now have to buy a new lounge as the peeling gets caught on our clothes and over the floor every time we sit on the couch.

poor very poor

I am having the same problem with my crystal couch that I brought from the Mackay Branch. The leather is coming off and and is deteriorating rapidly. I have owned the couch for 2 and half years and one would expect the couch to be in excellent condition as it is not old. I have hardly used the couch and it is very disappointing indeed. I have read several reviews that have the same problem as I have so SUPER A MART you need to be looking into the fabric situation as it is very disappointing. I will be contacting the consumers institute to see what action I can take.

Kay
Kay

Invoice number 228332 purchased 10/3/2012. Mackay Store. perfered phone number is 0419682407. the leatger is flaking from the couch. this is not normal for any leather.

Disappointed in product

I brought a large couch with fold out bed 18 months ago I have lived in 3 properties since and everytime u use the bed it scratches the floor causing me to have to pay for the floors to be repaired when I first noticed this and rang amart in Mackay they told me this was normal which I find hard to believe so am left with a couch that I brought for the purpose of having a spare bed I now no longer use the bed in fear on damaging the floor in my rental property poor design and poor service on the part of amart as they would not even send someone to view the product to see what I meant just said it was normal very dissapointed
It is a very comfortable couch looks great
Bed scratches floor everytime u put it back into the couch

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi Cja. Thanks for providing us with your feedback. We'd like to look into this further for you. Are you please able to provide us with your contact details? Please send to feedback@superamart.com.au

Damaged products

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you for your feedback. Could you please email feedback@superamart.com.au and provide your contact details so we can assist you in resolving this.

Sue
Sue

Heather S.

Heather S.asked

omg after reading what people have to say I was going to buy a lounge from you I'm thinking no way will I be buying from there

costly mistake
costly mistake

Hi Heather,
We moved from Victoria to the Gold Coast and needed to set up house again. We bought a lot of stuff from Harvey Norman and had no problems at all. Because we are not familiar with the roads yet we basically stopped at the Amart super store because we came across it, saving us further travels. The salesman was charming and assured us that everything would be delivered by a certain date.
We had two deliveries by different companies come on the same day, but the 5 pillows did not turn up and when I rang, the office told me they were out of stock and would be available in 3 weeks, and Im still waiting. I wrote to the CEOs office and had no response. I rang the salesman who could not exactly remember what he had told us about the pillows and availability. We have since purchased another lot of pillows and have written the money paid to Amart off.
We needed more furniture and this time we went to Furniture n
More on Brisbane road. They were terrific with the added benefit that all their furniture is put together, no flat packs - plus they had good prices. Next to them was a bedding place so we were doubly sorry that we bought anything at all from Amart.
Good luck,
Emma

george
george

Good idea dont buy anything all the stuff is crap

Get an answer from our members and Super Amart representatives