Amart Furniture QLD, North Lakes

Amart Furniture QLD, North Lakes

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Carol and Dean

Carol and DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Large product choice, great service

This time at Super Amart Northlakes...we were assisted by Robyn to buy a therapeutic bed for my brother.
Lovely lady who knows her stuff and gave great advice/suggestions, gave us the best poss deal. 10/10 for excellent staffing SuperA! Thank you Robyn ...hes delighted. :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationNorthlakes
Roshan

RoshanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Altered Delivery at last minute

Bought a lounge a month ago, and set the delivery date. A day before delivery, they call up saying they cannot deliver because they have no stock. Originally had 50+ in stock.
Then they offer other sofa, which was at the same price when I bought mine, but now has gone up and ask me to pay the difference if I want the other one.

Worst experience ever, same sofa is being sold by a2zfunriture at 2\3 of the price and they deliver next day for free. Opted for Amart thinking they were big and reliable, my bad.

Julie T

Julie TNorth Lakes

Misleading conduct

Purchase price of Loz chair priced at $79 went to purchase one week later chair was $99
Told by sales person new line was not informed of price hike store would not honour the original price bad business will shop elsewhere

Furniture Shops

Find out how Amart Furniture QLD, North Lakes compares to other Furniture Shops

Rubbish Quality, poor service

Recently purchased a dining room suite from Northlakes store; firstly they couldn’t deliver my product at a suitable time; secondly when it did arrive and I opened it to check, the table wood was a different colour to the chair wood; the solution: reorder to get new chairs in another 12 weeks after I had already waited 6 weeks, and then there was no guarantee they would be any different; thirdly, put together two of these chairs to find out that one leg was shorter than the others on both chairs; they’re supposed to be sending someone to assemble them for me because they had the same trouble in store! Three strikes Amart and you’are out. Never again

Mandy

MandyBrisbane

Fantastic service for warranty claim

I would just like to thank customer care for their prompt response for my warranty claim. I also dealt with the team at North Lakes for this issue & their service was fantastic. Hard to find this level of customer service anywhere else. Very happy, thanks again!

Donna

Donna

superior after sale service - above and beyond - and i love my new lounge

Christine

ChristineKallangur

Damaged and Unprepared Goods

Brooke

Brooke

Rude customer service

went into store looking for a bed and mattress for my daughter. Was in store for 20 mins. Not one person said hello or offered help. Other people walked in after me and they rushed to them. So I walked out and took my business elsewhere. I wrote the store manager an email saying how disgusted I was at the poor service and I have not even received any email back!!! No wonder the staff are rude when the store manager doesn't even have the decency to answer my email. Will never ever buy from super amart again!!

New North Lakes Store

We have been into the new North Lakes store twice to buy new furniture. Both times with cash and both times spending a substantial amount (the first time $3,000 and the second time $9,000). When asking for a deal for buying multiple items, paying cash were told they could not offer any discount as they were not making any profit at all on those items. Really? No profit at all on $9,000 worth of furniture? They couldn't throw in some cushions, or sheets, or a coffee table or free delivery. We walked out both times and will now be shopping elsewhere. Disappointing as we had picked out all the furniture and would have purchased there and then had it not been for that.

Shop LocationNorth Lakes QLD