Altered Delivery at last minute

Bought a lounge a month ago, and set the delivery date. A day before delivery, they call up saying they cannot deliver because they have no stock. Originally had 50+ in stock.
Then they offer other sofa, which was at the same price when I bought mine, but now has gone up and ask me to pay the difference if I want the other one.

Worst experience ever, same sofa is being sold by a2zfunriture at 2\3 of the price and they deliver next day for free. Opted for Amart thinking they were big and reliable, my bad.

Misleading conduct

Purchase price of Loz chair priced at $79 went to purchase one week later chair was $99
Told by sales person new line was not informed of price hike store would not honour the original price bad business will shop elsewhere

Rubbish Quality, poor service

Recently purchased a dining room suite from Northlakes store; firstly they couldn’t deliver my product at a suitable time; secondly when it did arrive and I opened it to check, the table wood was a different colour to the chair wood; the solution: reorder to get new chairs in another 12 weeks after I had already waited 6 weeks, and then there was no guarantee they would be any different; thirdly, put together two of these chairs to find out that one leg was shorter than the others on both chairs; they’re supposed to be sending someone to assemble them for me because they had the same trouble in store! Three strikes Amart and you’are out. Never again

Shop LocationQLD, North Lakes

Fantastic service for warranty claim

I would just like to thank customer care for their prompt response for my warranty claim. I also dealt with the team at North Lakes for this issue & their service was fantastic. Hard to find this level of customer service anywhere else. Very happy, thanks again!

Shop LocationQLD, North Lakes

superior after sale service - above and beyond - and i love my new lounge

I recently bought a new corner lounge from Amart. It came in 3 big boxes with the backs separate, they just had to slide on via these metal arms. I managed to get all but one of them on - being the tiny segment that goes above the box compartment - for the life of me i could not get that one to slide on - i knew it was likely just me and figured i would get my husband to fix it when he got back from overseas in six weeks times. However when amart sent me a review form i thought i better mention it, just in case it turned out to be faulty and my husband couldn't get it on either. Within the hour of submitting the review form, someone called me and when i explained why i had put it on, and not to worry im sure my hubbie would get it on when he got back, he insisted on sending someone out to help me. He said someone would be in touch with me next week. However only the next day, Saturday, someone rang me and said if i was free they could be there within 45 minutes. The guy came out, he fixed in, and when he saw that i hadn't put the legs on the corner bit or removed the sliders from the 2 other bits, he kindly said he would help me with those as well (the lounge is huge and heavy!). So my gorgeous new lounge is now fully put together and I absolutely love it! its soo comfortable i've nodded off to sleep quite a few times on it. So Super Amart - you have made me a customer for life - I am so impressed with your after sale service, I absolutely had to write this review. Thank you!

Damaged and Unprepared Goods

Absolutely horrible.
Went to pick up a sofa (with fabric protector), coffee table, and entertainment unit that we spent nearly $2000 on.
My partner waited at the warehouse for FORTY MINUTES before anything was brought to his vehicle. Found out then that the sofa didn't even have the fabric protector spray on it. Called Super A Mart Northlakes and was handled well by the manager on duty at the time. They agreed to spray it and deliver to us 2 days later. That was great. If it ended there, my rating would be a 4 now.
HOWEVER when we unloaded and unpacked the $700 entertainment unit, the right door wasn't even on properly! It's on an angle and doesn't close because the magnets are not able to line up. The screws were also put in on an angle on the left door and have already chipped away at the wood causing noticeable damage.
As I rang the next morning (as it was after hours at this point), the Manager on duty was horrible! She barely seemed to care and said 'either take pictures and get a discount or we will send a new one later'. THE DOOR DOESN'T CLOSE PROPERLY! I spend $700 on a product I was exited for and I expect to get a quality product in return! I told her I wanted a new one sent and she said the earliest date would be 02.07.16. That is 10 days after the original day we wanted it. She somewhat dismissed me and seemed to just want to get me off the phone. Very upset with where I chose to spend my money.

Shop LocationQLD, North Lakes
Hi Christine, We are very sorry to hear about this. So we can look into this a bit further, We've sent you a private message requesting a couple details. If you could keep an eye out for that one and get back to us we will chase this one up for you. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Kind regards Ali and the Super Amart Team.

Rude customer service

went into store looking for a bed and mattress for my daughter. Was in store for 20 mins. Not one person said hello or offered help. Other people walked in after me and they rushed to them. So I walked out and took my business elsewhere. I wrote the store manager an email saying how disgusted I was at the poor service and I have not even received any email back!!! No wonder the staff are rude when the store manager doesn't even have the decency to answer my email. Will never ever buy from super amart again!!

Shop LocationQLD, North Lakes
Hi Brooke, We are very sorry to hear about your experience in store and would like to forward your feedback directly to the Regional Manager, if we could. Can you please message us your contact details, so we can forward these on for you? We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Jess and the Super Amart Team

New North Lakes Store

We have been into the new North Lakes store twice to buy new furniture. Both times with cash and both times spending a substantial amount (the first time $3,000 and the second time $9,000). When asking for a deal for buying multiple items, paying cash were told they could not offer any discount as they were not making any profit at all on those items. Really? No profit at all on $9,000 worth of furniture? They couldn't throw in some cushions, or sheets, or a coffee table or free delivery. We walked out both times and will now be shopping elsewhere. Disappointing as we had picked out all the furniture and would have purchased there and then had it not been for that.

Shop LocationNorth Lakes QLD
Hi Sarah, Thanks for your feedback and we're sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent shopping experience in-store. I'd really like the opportunity to look into this further and follow up with the team at North Lakes if I may? Would it be possible to please send through your details to socialmedia@superamart.com.au? Thank you. Kind Regards, Hannah & the Super Amart Team