Amart Furniture VIC, Ballarat

Amart Furniture VIC, Ballarat

raman

ramanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

bad quality produts

bad quality products. I bought a suite 8 months ago. Chairs start broken and store do not even agree to change their bad products . they do not even care for their customers. selling bad products. Highly dissatisfied

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store Locationballarat

Katie

KatieBallarat

How did this get passed quality control!!!! Seriously??!!

Just bought the Mya tall chest from the Ballarat store at the VIP night. This item was in absolute shambles. The tracks weren't even hammered in place, neither were numerous support beams. This is absolutely ridiculous. I would definitely not call this "quality guaranteed". It looks like some highschool kid has had a crack at it and amart thought meh it'll do. Whilst the staff at Ballarat were very professional and willing to pick it up it has been most inconvenient as I'll still have to go instore to claim my refund. I am highly disappointed and will never be buying from amart again.

George

GeorgeVIC, 3350

Good for what you pay

We ordered 2 set of couches for our new home. One leather and one fabric along with a rug. The whole process was smooth at super a mart Wendouree. They helped us with interest free payment options very quickly. The delivery of product was exactly on the advised date and time. Good quality products and very easy to install as well.

poor customer service

John W

John WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ridiculous delivery fees

I was on the verge of buying a $400 lounge chair until they insisted on a $75 delivery fee to deliver less than 15 kms away. Needless to say I did not proceed with the purchase

Failure to respond

Poor service, failure to deliver when promised, paid in advance, poor customer relations, unable to rate due to poor service, would not buy from this store again, should have read other reviews i would have spent elsewhere, we learn from our mistakes.

" package deal kings "

Dmad

DmadBallarat

3 months and waiting

November 8th I ordered and payed in full for a desk and bookcase advertised on sale in a catalogue from the ballarat store, that's 3 months ago now considering the invoice said 6 to 8 weeks I'm not happy... after receiving a phonecall last week, the first call I have received and after going into the store on more than a couple occasions, being told it's not far away try next week. I've now been told it won't be available till mid march... Which will make it 4 months... This is beyond ridiculous I'm failing to comprehend how or why this would ever be possible.

Kelly Q

Kelly QArarat, Victoria

Issues were resolved with ease!

Hi K,
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're so pleased to hear that David was able to help you out with replacing your lounge. I'll be sure to pass your comments onto him and the rest of the team.
Kind Regards,
Hannah & The Super Amart Team

Terrible Service and delivery

tom

tom

Terrible service.

Hi Tom,
We're very sorry to hear of your experience and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing us with your feedback, I will be passing this onto management for their review.
Kind Regards,
Hannah & The Super Amart Team

kayacatajola

kayacatajolaSouthwest, VIC

Nice Product, Poor Qouting

Purchased a few items from this company. Firstly we bought a 5 piece outdoor setting from the Ballarat store. Service and product were fantastic. We were qouted 2 weeks, which turned into 6 before we received our goods. Have recently (3 weeks ago) ordered some bunks from the store in Brimbank, again advised 2 weeks. Rang a couple of days ago to find they are still a couple of weeks away......
Happy with the service, but wish the staff would be more realistic with qouting time frames....
Great service, great products, Beautiful store set up
Unreliable time frame qouted