Amart Furniture VIC, Springvale

Amart Furniture VIC, Springvale

Emma

Emma

Really happy

I went for EOFY sales. I received a quote for a 3 piece learher lounge then s different quote for the same suite. But after I firmly advised the previous quote everyone ran around until it was a done deal. Overall a good experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationSpringvale

Suman

SumanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will make you wait for delivery

This happen twice with me. They don’t deliver as per their promise. My receipt says 0-1 week for an item, but when I call them today after an week, their staff is saying they do not have conrol over wirehouese so they can’t promise exact delivery date and they are asking me to wait for 5-7 working days more.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Exceptional customer service

Mary

Mary

Bad customer service.

I went to the Amart furniture store on Friday 2/6 and looked to find a customer assistant. After finding my way to the back of the store, the 3 staff all looked away and acted like they were busy although there were no customers. I had to go up to one lady who was moving away from me and ask if she was free. She came to see what I needed with curt replies to my questions and was rude in her manner. She seemed to have no time for me. I took my business elsewhere and bought everything from across the road at IKEA. There was no way I was parting with my money at Super Amart! Approach your customers, be friendly and try to assist...I thought this was common knowledge in the retail industry!!!

MelMelbourne

Cheap furniture - helpless staff

I bought a queen size Arya bed on 24th April 2016 with 1 year warranty. Unfortunately the slats sunk within few months and I rang the store for an exchange to a better base. One of the manager picked up the phone and said cannot return after 9 months because there's nothing wrong with the bed. We do not use this bed anymore.

M.Nguyen

M.NguyenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Elsa chair!!!! Can't assemble

I bought the Elsa chair dining table set and spent the whole night assembling the chairs. A freaking whole night just to find out that they drilled some whole much more shallow than the others so the screw couldn't reach!!!! No wonder I can't screw them in after so long! And I thought I made a mistake during the assembling process.
P.S.: [name removed] suggested that we may have made a mistake during the assembling process so I double checked and still weren't able to do anything about it. [name removed] and [name removed] also organised a team to come and assemble these chairs for us, much appreciated but it was overall an unpleasant exp for having to go back and forth for the issues.

Worst Customer Service

Sales man make the fake promises and once you have purchased extended warranty and have the claim. That is the time you realise you have been misleaded with false information. And the worst is Store does not support and even the inspection people (leather Doctor) says its a normal ware & tear. So accept it as you have left.

Never buy and if you end up buying them make sure you have in writing in normal layman language on the letterhead with stamped on it.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Bad customer service, even worse products.

I purchased "Anneka" entertainment unit. I am extremely disappointed with my purchase - not only did I have to wait a month for my order - I also was told it was already assembled and wouldn't fit in a normal car, so I had to hire a car to arrive to a flat pack - after spending over 3 hours putting it together to find out it doesn't fit a standard Foxtel box (let alone any other "entertainment units"). Springvale store manager, [name removed] advised that's it a level entry entertainment unit and I should have measured it? How it doesn't fit a standard electrical unit blows my mind. Very disappointed with the handling of my complaint. Will never purchase from here again and will be telling my family and friends the same thing.

Sure order number is 84452

Juanita B.Super Amart

Chaise lounge suite, the sofa bed.

I am really happy with Super Amart. I had problem with my sofa bed as part of the chaise lounge suite, which I love. They resolved the problem by replacing it. I was really happy with the way it was handled. Thankyou very much Lauren, much appreciated . Sue.

Maxine

MaxineMelbourne

Dangerous garden table

kem

kemMelbourne

Terrible Delivery

Purchased $100 cheap couch/bed thing online. Was told delivery would be in the next week.
Phoned after 2 weeks to be told that the product wasn't even in the country and we had to wait, but someone would call us in 2 more weeks.
Phoned again 3 weeks later to be told that the product is ready to be delivered, and that it's an extra $80-$100 for delivery.
No where online when I made the purchase was I told that there was going to be an extra amount for delivery.

To make things worse, Super Amart won't refund to the card I made the purchase on and I have to physically go in-store.

Never buying from here again.

Never again!

Very bad quality furniture

1 screw was missing from the package
3 broken while making it , a tv unit
The unit is very cheap quality not recommend LANDIS TV unit
I will bring it back to the store I hope they will give me a refund

JM

JMGlen Iris

Taken my money in full but have not delivered the goods and bad phone customer service

G.Li

G.LiMelbourne

The worst experience i got

I ordered a Elba Corner Lounge on 1st Nov at Sprivale Shop and paid 20% deposit, was told the Delivery will happen in Mid of December, later received the phone call saying delayed to Mid of Jan, another phone call one week ago saying Early of Feb, now last phone call today: the product discontinued !!! Shocking! i waited for 2 months and missed so many promotions from other shops and finally was told no product!!!! if no product, how come charged me deposit and advertised them. Can Amart break any sale order? and customers service is rubbish and shouted at me when she cancelled the sale!!! what a amazing shop!!! I even don't want to give a star if there is a choice

Ford LoverMulgrave

Furniture best suited to the rubbish tip!

Ford Lover

2 years on, and still nothing more from Amart? It seems that they've nothing more to say about their inferior quality merchandise!
Very poor show, Super Amart....very poor show!

Avidreviewer...Melbourne

Cheap and Unreliable

I purchased a bed for $149 and it broke the very first day. When I went back to the store (Springvale) they said that I didn't put it together properly and that's why it broke. This was bad service from the Manager of the store. In the heat of the moment I cursed to the manager so he tells me to get the F out of his store! So horrible, really bad service and even worse products. Never buy their products as they are flimsy and not made well. I am still left with the crapy broke bed which I used for one night. Very disappointing.
Cheap
Bad service, bad warranty help and unreliable staff

Avidreviewer...

I purchased a dinning table too and today one of the chairs broke! I cannot believe how terriable the products. I would never shop at this place. I am actually worried about the grief I will get trying to return the table. God help me!!!

Tash27Melbourne

Worst retailer to date!

SuperAngry

SuperAngryVictoria, Australia

Springvale store almost killed my xmas

Friendly and helpful sales staff, pathetic customer care. I ordered a couch at Springvale store in October due to arrive in November. Called them on the due date and asked where my couch was, they said sorry someone was meant to call you 2 weeks ago to let you know your couch won't arrive till end of January. 'Sorry' wasn't going to give my xmas house guests something comfortable to sit on. No offer of a discount or deal just too bad so sad. When I asked why the couch was delayed they said the xmas rush...but I ordered it in October to avoid the xmas rush !?!?!
How friendly the sales staff were to get a sale
Terrible customer care experience