Amart Furniture WA, Midland

Amart Furniture WA, Midland

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Trish P.

Trish P.Perth, WA

Christelle Queen Bed

I had my bed on lay-by and got it in May 2018 just in time for my birthday I do love my bed but am extremely disappointed in the quality the main support beams have bent and broken causing my mattress to dip towards the middle of bed. Fortunately it's only me who sleeps on the bed I could only imagine how much worse it could have been with 2 people. The main support beams and slats are made of ply wood this is just cheap and nasty for the price these Bad's should be made with better quality materials such a let down.

The staff in store are great unfortunately the company need to step up their game.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMidland
Lorna P

Lorna P

Terrible customer servicing.

Order not delivered as agreed and then told me I had to wait over the weekend - for my superking mattress. Meanwhile we had cleared our bedroom and had nothing to sleep on. Manager offered a single mattress which made no sense at all!!! Unimpressed as it took three calls before the manager would even talk to me and only did as I was ready to return all goods. I also purchased a dining suite however as I was so unhappy with my service I returned it - at my own cost as I didn’t want to have any other furniture from this company.

Noby mathew

Noby mathewPerth

Poor quality of lounge from Amart furniture

Hi
I bought a lounge from Amart furniture on 27/12/2016. it is a leather look lounge with 5 years warranty. The sales person informed me that the product will not peel off for 5 years, and if it happens it will cover under the warranty.
I noticed that it started within less than 2 years to peel off and when I claimed for the warranty they offered me 300 dollars instead of warranty claim, I didn't agree that then they sent a person to do the assessment and stated that it was just normal wear and tear and they closed the claim which is not justifiable.
I felt very disappointed with the product quality and service.
NEVER RECOMMEND AMART FURNITURE!

Balanced opinion

Balanced opinionPerth, WA

Rip off " leather" lounge

Please check the so called leather lounge products these people sell as many of them are fake. Looks like leather
I am annoyed at the fact that I got conned into thinking I was buying Leather but got a venier , that flakes and is worthless.
SHAME ON YOUR RIP OFF ..... never shop here again

Uninterested service people

Good and bad

Went into the store to browse,got mobbed and stalked by 4 different female salespeople,left the store. Tried again 2 days later,again constantly chased and hounded by same people,so annoying. Ended up finding Josh,young man was polite and helpful without being pushy,would give him 5 stars. Bought a bed suite and lounge,finance people were great,delivery following week was great,happy except for those annoying sales women.

LisaP

LisaPBrabham

Super comfy couch

Purchased the Spartacus corner suite from the midland store and they held it on order for us until we moved in (approx 2-3 months). Delivered it with no hassle on a Saturday and we are very happy with it. Looking to purchase the smaller recliners or 3 seater lounge for our theatre room. Sales assistant was very helpful.

Don't buy fabric protection

Bought a lounge from Super Amart and very happy with the product ease of purchase and next day delivery. However don't bother with the fabric protection. The saleslady told us we would be covered for two incidents of pet damage. When you read the fine print it tells you that no 'paws and claws' damage is covered so no cat clawing or chewing - basically what pets do. When you do have a claim that's supposedly covered the 'easy claiming process' will be useless unless you have multiple photos of the stain scans of purchase orders etc oh and make sure you provide it all within 24hrs of the stain occuring. Really wish i saved the $200.00+ to spend on cleaning. Oh you do get a spot cleaner and deodorising spray which are quite good.

Ayesha

AyeshaMandurah

Terrible customer service

Navleeb

NavleebELLENBROOK perth

They just dont care for customers

Coming out of Amart now. Bought a table, after a wait for 20 mins. One of the staff assisted. Then we were standing at the bed section, waiting to be attended. The staff looked in a hurry to close the shop and leave. One of the staff did see us but chose to ignore us. They all stood in one place laughing and talking with each other. Store closes after half an hr. Terrible customer service.
Sad

Erica P

Erica PAustralia

Great shop!!!

I got my two lounges and they are super comfy and stylish. The reasonable costs are considerable however some You are better off looking at the specials once a month as that is where the savings are. The service is hit or miss, some follow you around (this does not make my experience enjoyable) but the rare great ones give you the information and give you some space to come back to them. Delivery is way too expensive so if you can, get help to pick up yourself!!

Kiwigirl

KiwigirlPerth

Patient and friendly

Went and bought Lounge Suite Halloween weekend and was amused by the staff dressed up. Staff were attentive and even though we took ages to make our minds up they still kept on smile on their faces.

Shop LocationWA, Midland

Just shocking and un professional with sorting out orders.

We purchased a 10pce set with dining table entertainment unit coffee table and lamp table and when we were there we asked to swap out the coffee table and tamp as we have no use for it and got the buffet put in instead also got a lounge and sofa bed. Delivery day came and no entertainment unit. We ring up and they say that you cant change a 10pce set and you need to pay the difference 489$ we already forked out 3600 and was told it comes in the pakage what a joke so much for nobody beats super amart un impressed with the service

Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

Super? Buying a bed with free mattress offer.

48 hours ago saw a QB base with "free mattress" offer. Didn't think I needed the mattress, so asked for a price without it. "No way - part of the deal, already discounted, the mattress is a giveaway". Paid full advertised price for it, came back today to collect it (rather than pay $88 to deliver 4 boxes) and asked if I could change my mind and have the "free mattress". "No way" from local manager, "my manager wouldn't let me"."But I can do you a good deal on a mattress". Goodbye anything-but-super A Mart.,

Matt R
Matt R

The issue has been resolved, but surely should not have occurred in the first place.

Hi Matt,
I apologise for the delayed response. We are so glad that it all got sorted for you in the end. If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact.
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Amanda Cronje

Amanda CronjePerth, WA

Found my new dining suit

I bought my new dining suit at Midland and enjoy it so much it is so beautiful great value for money best shop ever

September 13th 2017 Update: Bought it 2 years ago and still love it

I still love my dining was really money worth spend people you won't be disappointed go out there and shop in A Mart for good quality

Find out how Amart Furniture WA, Midland compares to other Furniture Shops

Super A-Mart Midland is a Total Joke!

Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

omg....im really over this now!!!!

I have purchased a 7 seater dining set 4 months ago, my partner and I have taken 3 chairs back now that have broken which were replaced, now another 3 have broken, yes they have a 12 month warrenty and they'll keep replacing them but what is the point it's going to keep happening.So what are we supposed to do once the 12 months runs out with also the inconvenience of driving an hour to swap them over!

Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

Thankyou for your prompt reply.
I'm very pleased with the outcome, super amart midland have replaced all my chairs with a new model chair, so thankyou very much for your help!

Very bad quality product and staff

i will never buy anything from AMART. very Bad quality product and staff services. they never do change in warranty as well. staff also very rude and services means like you are in hell or you did big mistake to buy from them.i will suggested to others please dont buy anything from them.
expensive,bad services
not look after in warranty

mgrPerth

Being left with a hug pile of packing rubbish

Amart FurnitureSuper Amart

Hi. We are sorry to hear about this experience. If you would like to follow this up with some details to feedback@superamart.com.au

mgr

Email for sent to your department last Wednesday. Received a reply from' Sam' asking for further details which were supplied immediately. A week has past now and there has no response from your office at all. Again pretty mediocre .

mgr

Heads up: At least Super Amart resolved the issue by picking up the cardboard boxes.