Amart Furniture WA, O'Connor

Amart Furniture WA, O'Connor

Not too impressed

Sale of 15-50% just to get the customers in. When you like something it's NOT AVAILABLE till the end of FEB in the O'CONNOR STORE ONLY. Buy it elsewhere and you have to pay EXTRA delivery costs. it stinks!!! Staff attitude not too nice. I won't go back Sorry !!!!

E Smart

E SmartBaldivis

We bought numerous items from Amart for our new home.. both on the day & lay-by orders.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful & we were lucky enough to have our lay-by extended to work around our move in date for the house.
The range was amazing & easy to find what we had spotted online, in the store.
The items have definitely been worth the money.
Easy enough to assemble as well.
Overall we are so happy with our purchases & the staff!

ingam60

ingam60Perth, WA

Numerous positive experiences

I have bought a number of items from Amart in the past year (Oconnor and Cockburn WA stores) and have been very happy with both the customer service and products on each occasion. In fact the staff have been some of the friendliest I have dealt with and really helpful.

The bigger items include a bed, lounge and out door setting. The lounge quality was much better than one I bought 2 years ago from a more expensive store (3x the price) and was packaged really well as was the bed. The delivery has been hassle free each time and within the promised time frame.

Really happy with Amart and their quality is great for the prices!

Liz

Liz

Excellent customer service

I found the sales girl at Super Amart in O'Connor very efficient who went to extra lengths to source the product I was after even though it was not displayed on their show room floor .Nothing was too much for this very customer friendly sales assistant .

Anne

AnneLucena city

SCAM and terrible customer service.

I have deposit 20% for the mattress I am about to buy. In the receipt they just enter 10%. Beware especially in the superamart o'connor. The manager is even worst, they think I am a thief and a liar. May they all go to hell. Don't ever buy from this store. Save yourself from their disgusting customer service! Thief!

Terrible outdoor furniture

My outdoor furniture has not even lasted 18months without it fading even though it is completely undercover and protected by 3 sides from a fence and fourth side has a blind down. They were very unhelpful in trying to rectify problem (I also had to get a repair on one of the chairs when it was first delivered) terrible product and terrible service. Do not buy from them EVER.

Hi Esther,
I have just responded to the private message you have sent through.
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Esther
Esther

Hi Jess, I did reply to your private message, but no further response from super amart, great customer service

Very happy

I popped just to look at tub chair, Caroline was so helpful I ended up buying it, then as I was leaving I mentioned that I was going to Bunnings to buy a rug, she was very quick to tell me she could help me with that as well, brought a rug as well. Went to the back dock and the gentleman was fantastic, I am so happy to get such great service thanks super amart regards Hazel Wellington

Chaz

ChazPerth

Thank you for nothing!

Hi Chaz,
We have already responded to this same issue on Facebook. Please reply at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you further.
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Gabby

GabbyPerth

Highly Recommend O'Connor Store

We will choose to shop at Super A Mart O'connor over Harvey Norman, Freedom and other furniture shop in surrounding areas because of their great prices, fantastic service and fast delivery.

Hi Gabby,
Thanks for your feedback. We're so pleased to hear you're happy with the service provided by our team at O'Connor! We'll certainly pass this feedback on to them to let them know.
The Super Amart Team

Service sucks

Bought a new mattress and took it home only to find hairs and stains all over it. returned at my expense and the staff wasn't willing to do anything for all the story about.

SasaPerth

no 100% refund on damaged product

Have recently bought a tall chest from them, cracks and broken on it, bad quality.

The shop advised that no 100% refund available. Only got 2 options, some money for compensation and accept what it is or wait for a replacement when stock available. Now have to wait for them to contact when we can get the replacement.

Had been told the stock was in great conditions before paying.

Disappointed.

Sasa

Hi, another bad news from us. Just received the replacement and still damaged. Totally disappointed now.

Linda t

Linda tPerth

Service

Wonderfull cheerful service from all floor staff, especially guy in dispatch out back, soo friendly and very helpful on the two occasions that I were in the store, can honestly say I've never seen this type of service in any other furniture store, well done keep it up !!!!!

Hi Linda,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'll certainly pass this on to the team at O'Connor to let them know. Thanks again, and we hope to see you back in-store soon!
Kind Regards,
Hannah & the Super Amart Team

The Ryan Air of Australian Furniture

Although I have no doubts that the complaints below are true, you have to remember that high quality staff and products are expensive to provide. If you can't get it right 80% of the time, you can do so at 20% of the cost. I've made a few purchases from Super A-mart now, including one last week from the O'Connor store in Perth, and have yet to have a problem. (Delivered on time, nothing broken or deteriorated) Same goes for my Brother in Law who has a house full of Super A-mart gear. So far so good, and it has been worth the "risk".

I have of course kept my receipts, just in case.
It was fairly cheap. The staff were entertaining.