Started off great

My PRE PAY $20 would last all month
Then all of a sudden I Had no data but was using the phone the same way TO GET A TOP UP cost me $10 for 1 gig!!! WTH
Change plan to 5 gig on and sure enough now that runs out In no time everything starts a good and unfortunately every company gets greedy the Good old darter top up service Rears its ugly head I guess the conclusion is doesn't matter who you go with they gonna try and screw in the end!!! The only amazing thing is its ability to get online when you have no data left so you can top up??? cheers amazing you sea hunts!!!

Me Fucaoffed
Me Fucaoffed

Yeah them cunts fucked

Poss

PossGold coast

easy to set up and good help on the phone when you need it

this service is suitable for my kids with low data to control there social media access. Have not had any difficulty with coverage. I have just signed up for another service for my son.

Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.The Mallee, VIC

Not bad

I found they was pretty good, easy setup, coverage wasnt to bad it could be a little better, I found that their iso app was pretty easy to use, the only down fall was no voice to text message

Catherine

CatherinePerth, WA

Very helpful and staff showed excellent patience

Have not used system yet but with a setting up problem staff were great. Good deal for a basic plan for an elderley user who will not use data, just wants a phone

Included Data per Month:2 GB

beerzuki

beerzukiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't get them to release my phone number to port to another provider. Can't roam on prepaid

Very happy

Great value,easy to transfer over so far coverage is great but have yet to travel with it ,yet to use data, no drop outs ,exactly what was required, would recommend

Teskana

TeskanaWollongong

So easy to port number!

Mic

MicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A few days in

A few days in I've found that the network coverage and speed are very good. Very pleased. The customer service I required at the commencement was excellent. Amaysim was recommended by others and they were accurate.

Mark

MarkHobart, TAS

Cheap reliable option

5gb data plus unlimited calls and text for $20. Optus 4g plus network with great coverage. Great looking app which shows data used and history of calls and text. Customer service is above expectations. They provided a number of additional days for free without asking for it as I activated SIM card a number of days after I prepaid.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Included Data per Month:5 GB

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Treatment of Existing Customers

Disappointed with the way Amaysim treats existing customers. When visiting their website I noticed that for the plan I was paying for they were advertising twice the data allowance that I was getting for the money. When I asked for the data upgrade as a longtime existing customer they refused. Lesson is they value people who aren't their customers more than people who already are. Really poor attitude. Looks like I will have to move to another provider to get the new price.

Richard

Yet another poor response from amaysim Zoe. Total corporate spin. You just don't get it. I tried reaching out to amaysim, and you are just not interested. Hence my complaint!

wayne r.South East Queensland, QLD

Stolen funds

This guy steals from your credit card account ,then instructs his workers to confuse the issue by avoiding to refund..amaysim is run by a guy with a history of short changing people

wayne r.

What a load of crap..the ombudsmans office has heaps of similar complaints about amaysim and overcharging customers..

AmaysimAmaysim

We hear you on this one, Wayne.
That's why we recommend you to reach out - chuck us a quick message, we'll grab your details and investigate.

Craig M.

Craig M.South West, WA

fast internet

normally use optus but no sims on special I was going to use crap Vodafone until I seen the special in coles $10 for 30 gbs and it is using optus i thought why not and what a surprise activation was very easy took 5 mins the internet speed is very fast I get the same speed on optus but it seems sluggish you might have scored a new customer

JessM.2000

JessM.2000South East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous Policies!! This is not "unlimited calls"

Teresa N

Teresa NHobart, TAS

Great value

I’ve been using Amaysim for about a year. Customer service is the best and the app is easy to use to check usage and change plans. I upgraded my plan earlier this year while waiting for nbn connection and 4g was always reliable. Amaysim also gave even more data as a bonus. I am going back to $10 plan now as I don’t need a lot of data. The only thing I miss about Telstra is voice message to text.

Danny22

Danny22Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The most the best company for my needs

Use mobile for incoming calls only and Amaysim have the best price for 365 days. Was with Vodafone and need to pay much much more. Good buy tricky Vodafone. Hello Amaysim!

Included Data per Month:0 GB
soph683

soph683South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service. Do yourself a favour and choose Amaysim.

I wanted a cheap low data, no contract sim for our daughters first phone. I did my research and checked out a few on the market. In fact I initially purchased a BELONG sim, planning to go with them. But after such a run around trying to activate the sim (and them having NO point of contact - only email and wait 24-28hrs!!) I decided to give another provider a go. This time the first thing I looked for was customer service. Amaysim Live Chat is brilliant. Went right out and purchased a sim, and was active within 3 minutes! So easy to get going. Coverage is perfect. All we needed!

Included Data per Month:2 GB

THE WORST. AVOID.

The worst “company” I have ever had the misfortune of coming across.
Spoke to 5 rubbish advisers over web chat. Giving me awful and basic advice. Asked for a phone call, to be told would be within 24 hours.
Continuous back and forth on web chat. Problem wasn’t resolved in the slightest. Went with a different provider and data worked within seconds.
Just do not bother with this company, save the stress and 0 customer service.

Arnav G.

Arnav G.

Good Service. Great Customer Service

I got a Groupon deal for 8 renewals of their Unlimited 1GB plan and it's been great so far. They allowed me to buy a sim from a store and activiate it with my Groupon plan even though it stated that it needs to be redeemed online since my old plan was expiring. The live chat people were very useful and got my sim set up in about 15min. Porting did take about 24-48 hours though from Hive Mobile (Optus Network), but it did state this on their website so I was prepared.

Coverage is quiet good and while Vodafone is slightly better, can't fault this especially for the price.

Cin

CinNorth Queensland, QLD

Amaysim is really great

I was with another provider, however it was getting way too expensive... a friend told me about Amaysim, I made the switch, best thing i ever did....The amount of data and usage, with regards to the plan is simply amazing.....so much for so little....Thanks Amaysim

Ajay

2 hrs is considered an excessively long call?

AmaysimAmaysim

Sorry to hear that, Ajay we'll forward your feedback to a relevant team.
Btw, I have sent a PM, can you please check?

Thank you.

Stephen Peiniger

Stephen Peinigerasked

I am looking at buying an Oppo AX5s Mobile Phone which is apparently locked to the Optus Network - will it work with an Amaysim Sim.

AmaysimAmaysim

Hi Stephen, Though our carrier is Optus we still encourage you to use an unlock to network device. :)

Sathya Priya t.

Sathya Priya t.asked

I am using Amaysim australian number. When I make outgoing call from my Sim it displays some other number on the receivers phone. What should I do to overcome this issue? Whom should I complain about this?

Hi Sathya,

Are you an iPhone user? If yes please try to do this steps:

Go to Settings.
Tap Phone.
Tap My Number.
Use the delete button to remove the old number.
Use the keypad to enter the new number.
Tap Save.
Restart the iPhone.

If issue still exists please contact us through these channels:
P: 1300-808-300
Live chat: https://www.amaysim.com.au/help/contact/live-chat-call-us
E: social@amaysim.com.au
FB: https://www.facebook.com/amaysim/
Twitter: @amaysimAU
Thank you, Mia.

olivera

oliveraasked

hj amaysim will u be adding croatia on cheaper rates to call landines as it was before few years ago im no sure are sms and calls charged separate but need more info on this one

AmaysimAmaysim

Hi Olivera, We'd love to be in a position to offer our great amaysim customers free international minutes to every country! However, our choice of countries that are currently available comes down to a number of Factors.

We chose our initial lists of countries based on the the most contacted countries by people here in Australia. The second factor that we need to take into consideration is the type of agreement ourselves and our carrier Optus have managed to put in place with the overseas networks in each country that we try to offer international calls to.

We will happily pass on your feedback regarding calls to Croatia, and who knows what the future holds when it comes to the list of available countries.

Contact us through these following channels if you need our help or assistance:
P: 1300-808-300
Live chat: https://www.amaysim.com.au/help/contact/live-chat-call-us
E: social@amaysim.com.au
FB: https://www.facebook.com/amaysim/
Twitter: @amaysimAU
Thank you, Mia.

Get an answer from our members and Amaysim representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers