Amaysim
2.5 from 1,726 reviews

The best mobile telco in Australia

Unlimited talk and text at great cost
Amazing Data allowance
Great coverage, great internet speed
Easy set up via website
Easy to use App
Pick your own phone number

What more could you want

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Included Data per Month:5 GB

Poor service and no phone service

Amaysim asked me to leave a review here. Terrible so far. I paid for the 30 day period service with them 2 weeks ago. I am yet to make/receive a call or message. Sim card not arriving was blamed on courier. I bought one as suggested, (why not tell me this right at the start?) Service supposedly been transferred to Amaysim but have had no service for 2 days and nobody has responded from the company to even try and fix it or even apologise. I cannot even call the Amaysim number from the phone. The only time I can contact anybody is when my phone connects to wifi at home and I can use whatsapp. I see in reviews that I am not only one to have received this poor service. Wish I'd read these reviews first. The question now is will I get any of the 30 days I've paid for? Easier to answer, will I be their customer next month?

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Hi Pete, Thanks for dropping us a review. I know how urgent it is for you to have a working mobile service. amaysim takes customer experience pretty seriously, so it's troubling to hear yours wasn't great. We'd like to chat with you further about this so we can sort everything out for you so please contact us on the following channels with your account details handy: P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU I hope it wouldn't be too late to lend a hand.

Joining amaysim mobile service

Smooth and easy to activate and port my number into amaysim. I was notified during the whole process with email update and the whole setup completed during my lunch break. Excellent job.

Included Data per Month:30 GB
Hey Jimi, We are very pleased to have you on board! Hearing the positive feedback in transferring your number over pumps us to provide excellent service. Feel free to leave us a message on our Facebook page if you need help or email us at social@amaysim.com.au. Cheers! P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU

Great customer service, and good network (Optus 4G)

I was unsure which sim pack to purchase - made a phone call to Amaysim - went straight through to call centre in under a minute and got excellent support in good english. Setup was easy on the clear and understandable website. All good. Very pleased with Amaysim so far.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00
Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hey Steve, Woot woot! We're all glad to welcome you here and hope to make it worth your time. If you need help, don't hesitate to shoot us a message on our Facebook page or email us at social@amaysim.com.au. P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU

Charging me for no sim

Have not received sim after more than a week and these scammers are charging me every day for a service I have not received. Will be leaving unless this is resolved immediately

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Simon, We never want to see our customers pay for fees they shouldn't. Let us do some digging on your account and sort this out by dropping us a Facebook message or email us at social@amaysim.com.au. P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU

Value plus

Bought for my daughter. Can get 365 day plan for calls at ONLY $10! Wow! My daughter can feel safe when not at home and we can secure in that knowledge.

Plan Cost per Month: $1.00
Awesome! We appreciate your feedback, Security, as it means a whole lot! We're glad to know that our plan suits your needs. If you need help, we're just a message away on our Official Facebook page facebook.com/amaysim or email us at social@amaysim.com.au. Cheers!

Very poor customer service

I tried porting my number out of amaysim and after 5 days gave up. They stopped the new provider to take my number. Keep chasing them almost everyday but they do not know what was happening. Ask them to investigate and send me email on why the port is struck and they do it know anything. Really bad tactics to hold customer

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Hi Raj, We appreciate you taking the time to write. Your feedback is helpful for us to know what needs to be improved. We hope it's not too late to lend a hand. We'll sort this out as it's not how we do business with our customers. We also take customer experience pretty seriously around here, so it's troubling to hear yours wasn't great. Please drop us a message on our Official Facebook page: facebook.com/amaysim or send an email to social@amaysim.com.au with your account details so we can fix this immediately. We'll be waiting for your reply.The details are already on your Facebook page. Please search by my name. You can see there is virtually no feedback on what exactly has happened

Great value for data guzzlers

Bump my plan to 60gb from 40 gb for same price. All of that comes at a great price and good speed. Absolutely loving the service of amaysim highly recommended

Plan Cost per Month: $50.00
Included Data per Month:60 GB
Hey Sim - hearing this from you means a whole lot. It's amazing to feel that you're loving the new plan. If you need help, zap us a Facebook message. P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU

Double billing. Careful in using them

I have switched from $25 plan to $10 plan and they billed for both the amounts. Watch out your bills please..

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month: $25.00
Included Data per Month:2 GB
We're sorry you are having this problem, Sam. We recommend you to head over to our Facebook page where the team will be on hand to assist or email us via social@amaysim.com.au and we'll be more than happy help. We hope it's not too late to lend a hand.

Just so so with some hassles.

On their 'plan change' menu I have set to change my plan to 'Pay as you go' from May 1st. But they changed the plan change date to 29th of May and charged $40 to my PayPal account.

Later, their customer service accepted my complaint and get refunded. So changed my review of this after that.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month: $40.00
Included Data per Month:45 GB
Hi Gus, Thank you for your comments and we appreciate you taking the time to write. We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience and would like to do what is necessary to help you make it a better one. We hope it's not too late to lend a hand. We recommend you to head over to our Facebook page where the team will be on hand to assist or email us via social@amaysim.com.au. P: 1300-808-300 Live chat: https://www.amaysim.com.au/help/contact/live-chat-call-us E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: https://www.facebook.com/amaysim/ Twitter: @amaysimAU

Amaysim Mobile

Great value for money and excellent customer service,can not recommend enough,great company to deal with and have a fantastic app for my mobile , east to use to check on my usage.

Plan Cost per Month: $9.00
Included Data per Month:0 GB
Hi Robin, We are over the moon to hear your positive feedback. :) If you need assistance we are just one message away. P: 1300-808-300 Live chat: https://www.amaysim.com.au/help/contact/live-chat-call-us E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: https://www.facebook.com/amaysim/ Twitter: @amaysimAU

Down hill from okay

Network coverage was fine, service and accessibility to support became almost non existent and after numerous frustrating issues we left Amaysim for a better cheaper option! Wouldn’t recommend to a friend or enemy!!

Plan Cost per Month: $40.00
Hi Lealea, Thanks for dropping us your feedback. We take customer experience pretty seriously around here, so it's troubling to hear yours wasn't great. Flick us a message through the following channels so we can chat this through some more if you need further assistance, and figure out what happened: P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU

Very happy love this new service thankyou

I went from Telstra to amaysim not only is there a easy app for your account you can use but it is just $10 a month unlimited calls and a gig data it is such perfect price for those on low income and needing a very cheap monthly phone pre paid service... thankyou for a fast and reilable service I am now saving $60 a month and I wish I heard about your company earlier reception is greAt and I can also afford to keep my sons mobile phone recharged to many people aapreciate a low cost service so thanks again your customer service great and not to mention the emails about data useage is fantastic so you know your half way through your data

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Brooke, Hooray! Thanks for your wonderful feedback. :) We’re certainly always looking for ways to offer great value plans wrapped up in awesome customer experience. Your feedback is helpful as well as we’re constantly reviewing our products and the way our customers use them so we can improve what needs to be improved. If you need us, you can reach us over the following channels: P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU Cheers!

best budget plans around

I've used amaysim reliably for years, their deals have always been competitive and there online interface has been a dream to use compared to most company's, customer service has also been excellent.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi there, Damon! Thanks for dropping us a review. :) You've made us ecstatic. Thank you for your kind words! We're certainly always looking for ways to offer great value plans to Aussies wrapped up in awesome customer experience. If you need us, you can reach us over the following channels: P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU Cheers!

Amaysim

Grest product. Easy to use. Great value for $10 a month. Really easy to transfer providers and so simple to use. Amaysim on line keeps you up to date with your account.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Michael, Thank you for your stellar feedback! Glad to know that you're happy with our services. In case you need our help, feel free to contact us anytime through the following channels: P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU Cheers!

Please check review for amaysim

It’s ok, my phone doesn’t have a network when we went to Albany . And also in perth city at work it will sometimes changes to 3G.
Thinking to change a network provider

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB
Hey Jalpa, Thanks for dropping us a review. It's sad to hear that you're leaving due to poor coverage. We'd like to further check this for you and see what we can do to help. Flick us a message on our Facebook page or email us at social@amaysim.com.au so we can further assist. P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU

Dont use them.

Had been using Amaysim for several months - today i will stop using them, they took money from my bank account on the weekend with no authorisation from me - the only thing i can think is that the last time i topped up my phone that my bank details were saved in error. NEVER have i authorised Amaysim to take an automatic payment from my account, i top up when i run out - this is the ONLY way i top up. I am also just a few days off being paid, so taking money from my account without my permission caused issues. I will be going back to vodafone and advising everyone i know what Amaysim thinks is ok to do.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Hi Lily, Thank you for your feedback. We're definitely not keen on charging our customers without their authorization. We'd be happy to look into what happened further and reimburse the charge if need be. Please fire us a message on our Official Facebook page: facebook.com/amaysim or send an email to social@amaysim.com.au with your account details handy so we can fix this immediately. We will be waiting for your reply. W: amaysim.com.au P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAUi dont think so. im going back to Vodafone. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU SAVE AND ACCESS SOMEONES BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION AND TAKE MONEY FROM THEIR ACCOUNT - YOU STILL HAVE MY DETAILS AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. SHOCKING COMPANY AND CLEARLY YOU DO THE SAME THING A LOT FROM THE REVIEWS HERE.This just gets worse - you have done it again - without my permission - leaving me with no money in the bank so I could not buy my train ticket this morning - I am going to my bank today to have you blocked and have requested a refund via paypal. Only once I topped up online and gave my details (not to be saved just for the transaction) but you take it upon yourselves to save my details and take money when you feel like it. Disgusting company. You have no right to take money from peoples accounts without their authorisation. You do it all the time - so many people have complained about the same issues of money being taken. Since this last I reviewed - I brought a $10 prepaid top up voucher, until I can change back to vodafone as I want to keep my number. I have been using this since then only for texting. Then amaysim just decides to access my account over the long weekend - I never requested anything!!!! You are thieves!

I don't need to worry how many calls I've made or how many things I've downloaded

I haven't experienced any dropouts but I do not download too much anyhow, which is why this suits me.
I cannot speak of download speeds because I haven't needed it as yet.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Diane, Thanks for dropping us a review! We're glad to know that you're happy with our service. :) In case you'll be needing our help though, don't hesitate to reach us over the following channels: W: amaysim.com.au P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU Cheers!

Exceptional Service & Coverage compared to Telstra. Particularly in Bullsbrook WA.!!

I went from Telstra to Amaysim with an almost immediate Changeover (within 10mins from Activation)
Coverage went from Telstra 4G 1bar - to Optus network with 4G 3 bars.!
Far Superior Coverage , especially in Rural Bullsbrook WA !!

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB
Hi Jamie, Thank you for your awesome review and you've made us ecstatic! We absolutely always endeavour to provide you guys with exceptional mobile service and great value plans wrapped up in awesome customer experience. Just know that whenever you need our help, you can reach us on the following channels: W: amaysim.com.au P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU Cheers to many years of providing great service to you!

you get scammed by using amaysim

They charge you 1 extra payment per year(you pay 10%) more as they don't charge monthly they charge every 28 days which means you pay for 13 months each year, why pay for an extra month. Not only do you pay for 13 months a year your data is half that of any other provider.

I purchased a gold number though amaysim, then connected it for advertising then a month later I had no calls? when i called the number someone else answered it, what amaysim did was continued billing me while disconnecting my service and giving the number back to the previous owner, they didn't tell me the had done this and hid the fact but continued to charge me each month.
amaysim did care and made no effort to mitigate my losses, so now I have filed a claim in court and let's see the ceo turn up to court and be inconvenienced like I was, love to hear the defence for we kept charging for a service we were not providing and didn't notify the customer that we took the number he purchased

ovo and boost are much better both price wise and data amount wise

Plan Cost per Month: $35.00
Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. For detailed information in regard to as to why there are two charges of unlimited on your invoice due to our 28-day plan cycle, please check this link: https://www.amaysim.com.au/help-support/plans-pricing/why-are-there-two-charges-on-my-bill.html Rest assured that we are not keen on charging our customers with something invalid. That is not the kind of impression we want to leave you with and we'd be happy to turn this around. We'd like to check what happened with your account, hence, we've sent you a PM here asking for your account details. Please fire us a message on our Official Facebook page or send an email to social@amaysim.com.au with your account details handy. We are hoping it is not yet too late to lend a hand. W: amaysim.com.au P: 1300-808-300 E: social@amaysim.com.au FB: facebook.com/amaysim Twitter: @amaysimAU