3.2

2,632 reviews

Momo

MomoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing Amazing about Amaysim.

After receiving no help from an unreachable Amaysim I was left to paying my account via Bpay as my card payments were not being accepted. So instead of my monthly $ 40 unlimited data special and calls/sms I received a $40 credit instead which lasted 3 days. I switched to Optus who I loathe but at least they have customer service.

Included Data per Month45 GB

Great value for money & lots of free data

I have paid for 6 months of data on the 1Gb/$10 plan an I have been gifted nearly 200Gbs of data in the last 6 month and been given an upgrade to 2Gb a month at no extra cost.

Ellie

EllieMelbourne

No faults about them!

They look out for their customers so we'll especially during this covid19 period. I've been in other lock in contracts with other big telco providers before but nothing beats my experience with Amaysim so far.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00

Great White.

Great White.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Awesome deals at a low cost.

I found a link to get 200gb a month for only $40.
And now due to the corona stuff going on, they are giving me unlimited data for 2 months.
They use Optus so the range is pretty good out in country Victoria.
I have compared their download speeds to Telstra during the day in my small town and their is no comparison. Telstra drops to a speed that is so slow its almost unusable. Amaysim rarely fall below what I have found to be not far under NBN speeds.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Included Data per Month200 GB
Vikki K.

Vikki K.South East Queensland, QLD

Really generous with free data during Covid-19

Thank you for all the extra free data during Covid-19, that was really generous and it’s still going on. Appreciate it a lot. Sometimes not the fastest network but in times of need very generous which matters a lot. Cheers.

Included Data per Month45 GB
My Anh Vu Thanh

My Anh Vu ThanhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service

I bought a prepaid sim But It automatically recharged 4 times. Only i my friend told me to be careful with Amay sim then i checked my acvount. I cannot call 2 ask for technical support even in Jan and Feb. I reported to Amay via their website & I m now waiting to see if they address my complaint.

Included Data per Month30 GB
AmaysimAmaysim

Little or no coverage in middle of Sydney

I live in East lindfield, Sydney and can only sometimes make and receive calls as i hardly have reception.
1 Bar at best. I will usually miss calls as i have no coverage. Then when i get notification it can be hours later. I then try to call voice mail but can't as reception is not strong enough. I am only 12km from the CBD

Duncan Conley

Duncan ConleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great data package, but what's the point with dial up speeds for mobile data?

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrating Mobile Service

Average reception, slow internet. You can't get anyone to help you when you call as it's all automated due to CV19 so if your issue lies outside of their menu you have no chance as they don't respond to email either.

It won't accept PayPal or my credit card even though I've made purchases today. I received no sms to say that my month was ending and now I have to wait 3 days to wait for my BPAY to go thru. .Amaysim use to be good once upon a time but now it's just crap.

Included Data per Month55 GB

Royal D.Sydney, NSW

One of the newest great leaders!

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Included Data per Month30 GB
Royal D.

Thank you Ann for your comment, and wish your company and you a bright future.
Royal.
Royaldenteeth@gmail.com

Rainer

Rainer

Try cancellation of plan

Generaly was happy with the plan and service
But coming to ceasing a service no longer required is like going around a circle with them.
It took some back and forth just to have a simple plain english request fulfilled.
One should not have to go through that other than a simple process of loging in on their website and find the cancellation button. But of course that is not so obvious to find. If cancellations were only made as easy as starting a new service.Good luck!

Included Data per Month250 GB
AmaysimAmaysim

Very average service and terrible connection

The network coverage is not reliable at all, poor customer service, data download is ridiculously slow and at times, both calls and the internet connection simply stop working properly for hours.

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month0 GB

Very poor service

I tried to activate a new sim online. I got a message to say I already have an account, which I do not remember having.
I had to use the account there was no other choice. I spent over 1 and a half hours on the chat service as the phone help line is not working to be told to use another email account. It then worked but now I have an automatic renew on the account even though I have tried to turn it off.
What a waste of time. I should have used belong or C Mobile.

Included Data per Month1 GB
Andrew
Andrew

It now works. This is a common problem with new activations from the review site. It would be a good PR move to address this up front instead of having to go through this process, which was on top of the other issue I had in activating the sim.

Shitforbrains

ShitforbrainsSprington SA

great service

very reliable, if in trouble, the chat line is always available & problems are solved promptly....extremely happy, been with Amaysim for over 20 years...no issues, fabulous company...will always deal with such a great organisation

Included Data per Month50 GB
Gavin S

Gavin SIllawarra, NSW

Love amaysim - a company that rewards its customers.

Been a customer for many years and love they reward existing customers with better deals. I’ve had my plan improved multiple times (more data or lower costs) & given bonus data (like now during social distancing). Tried multiple providers as the network coverage here is bad, but Telstra were no better (in fact, much worse) which was surprising. Loyalty is rewarded by amaysim. I wish more companies did this rather than offering the best deals to new customers.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00

TanerSydney, NSW

signup took 10mins and excellent support

can't complain setup 3 services with them. I couldn't change my plan to take advantage of a promo. There was something wrong on their end.
Support fixed it in no time. They even credited my account with extra $ so i got the promo price and an extra 10gb on top. excellent service. Speed and coverage is good so far
12GB for $5 for the first month excellent.

neil kemp

neil kempSouth East Queensland, QLD

great product so far so goooood

have only been with amaysim a short time ,never had a drop out or other problems ,never needed customer service every 28days they inform i,ve paid and me a receipt all for $10 thank you amaysim

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely LOVE Amaysim

I have been a customer of Amaysim for quite some time now and can honestly say changing to them was the best decision I've ever made. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent value for money

Love amaysim and will never change back to a different provider. Been with amaysim for about 2 years now on a pre-paid plan and have never had any issues! the 24h online help chat has always answered my questions straight away. They very often randomly upgrade my data for free !

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Rel

Rel

Poor coverage

Am getting frustrated with coverage continually dropping out in Strathdale, Kennington and Strathfieldsaye. Have been with amaysim for years now and have persisted but problem seems to be getting worse.