AmazingCo

AmazingCo

Listing monitored by AmazingCo

• Trip Completed Yes (139) · No (4)
  • Ease of Booking

Bridget M.
Bridget M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing day exploring, eating and drinking....

This was the best day out. Everyone at the stops were just lovely and it was a great way to explore Tamborine Mountain. I am telling everyone to do at least one and am booking another mystery picnic at a different destination.

Al and Nat
Al and NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a pleasant experience.

Basically spent the morning driving around the Brisbane area to locations with heavy traffic and no parking and little interest and then doubling back to the same issues. Was not expecting to have to drive, along with supply all the picnic hardware. Clues were either simplistic or wrong. Food was OK good. We did have the wine upgrade but could not drink it lawfully. Very disappointed as we were looking forward to the experience immensely.

JacS
JacS

So good, highly recommended!

This was a brilliant date, we found a pile of new really cool places to spend time in, and found ourselves buying extras from the stores as we went because it was all so good! It was a rainy day so we ignored the suggested picnic place and set up our picnic in the boot of the car at a nice spot and did the amazingco games. We used the amazingco conversation starters at dinner and chatted away all night. The accommodation wasn’t very good (we did the mystery weekend) but I can’t hold it against amazingco, next time we’ll do the amazingco picnic and source our own accommodation. Thanks guys!

Great picnic, amazing experience

I booked the couples picnic. It was actually unavailable on the date I booked which was frustrating, but they had good customer service when rebooking the date. There were no unexpected fees and each business was very friendly and positive about our experience. The picnic was great. We went to places we hadn't been to before and the items we received were delicious. The clues were easier than we expected but the concept was still fun. We loved the experience and would definitely recommend it to others.

Mikaela
MikaelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great experience with delicious food!

Thoroughly enjoyed it all! It took longer than I expected and went further than I expected but that wasn’t a bad thing. All I would suggest is: don’t do it over the long weekend like I did. Some locations are too busy to stop on the June long weekend with all the tourists and snow chasers.
Everything was easy and the portions were generous. I felt that the cost was worth the result. The clues were a bit easy, but my husband and I play escape rooms and puzzle games often.
We have already recommended this to many people!

Chat
Chat Australian Capital Territory

Great day out

Even though we live in Canberra we visited new places and (with great food) and learnt new things. There was no additional fees. We booked online which was so simple.

Great day out.

Barb
BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Amazing Adventure

What a wonderful way to spend a few hours. So much fun and a great way to discover new places (in our own backyard for us). Delicious treats and well organised. Highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Fun and unique time as a family

Booked a picnic to Centennial Park and had fun trying to solve clues with the kids (use the hints people, it can be tricky!). Loved picking up food along the way in 4 different locations, trying places we've never been before (would love to revisit the deli & butchers again)...and feeling satisfaction of a picnic at the end with new & interesting things to try & eat!

Alice B.
Alice B.Perth, WA

Most enjoyable. Would do again.

I booked a Mystery Picnic for our 10th Anniversary for something different and since with Covid travel is quite restricted. I chose the Serpentine experience. We both had a lot of fun trying to figure out the clues. All the food collected along the way was wonderful, no complaints. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Ashlea V.
Ashlea V.Sydney, NSW

A fun day out, delicious food, beautiful scenery

We chose the southern highlands area for our mystery picnic from AmazingCo. The clues were fun to solve, the weather was good and final location was absolutely stunning. The delicious food was the star of the show and well worth it! We wanted to take our puppy but it was in fact the worry free day we needed! A dog friendly offering would definitely be of interest though ;)

Ease of Booking

Ally
AllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience! Loved the online date

10/10 I have already recommended it to our friends. We had such a good time with the online romantic date. The activities were fun and we end up talking for hours.

Awesome day out!

No additional fees were required. It was easy to book. I booked a friend's yesterday picnic at Mt Tambourine for 5 of us. I didn't think we would get as much food as we did. It was a great day out. It was a surprise for my sister's 30th and she loved it, as did we all.

Mari
MariCanberra 2600, ACT

A perfect way to spend a day with a special friend.

The Amazing Co mystery picnic experience was absolutely amazing! So easy to book. The puzzles were so much fun. And I loved that everything was local and fresh. I would definitely recommend the experience to friends and family or gift to special friends.

Perfect day out!

My boyfriend and I recently went on an Amazing Co Mystery Picnic in the Adelaide Hills. Was a lot of fun and great value for money. The puzzles were fun to solve, the staff at all the locations we visited were lovely and helpful. The food was delicious and our final destination was the perfect place to enjoy it!

Ease of Booking

A pretty good day

We did a family picnic in the Southern Highlands. It was a fun day with delicious food. We were disappointed that two items were missing from our basket at the end. Also one of the venues didn’t have time for us to do a tasting as promised. But overall still enjoyable & worthwhile. Start early if you want to take advantage of the suggested extras.

Read more reviews - page 2