Amber

Amber

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Amber? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Hand-pick / Select Your Own Tiles

Job Satisfaction

Good choice of rules at good prices

Like was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and patient. He helped with the choice of grout too. When faced with such a large choice of tiles, it's hard to cull.... Without help!

Great Service

I highly recommend Amber Kotara as the place to go for great service and product knowledge. We've been renovating our bathroom and each time I visit, the staff are friendly and helpful. Luke knows his stuff and pointed out things I wouldn't have even thought of. Annie was great when working through my last order and really helped with advice on co-ordinating styles and colours. A friendly, local business with personalised customer service.

Store LocationAmber Kotara
HDT
HDTHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I have been dealing with Scott at Amber tiles at Kotara on and off for over 7 years on various projects.
He is always able to help from selection to organizing a delivery time that suits my schedule. I have no hesitation in recommending Scott and the team at Amber Kotara for any of your renovation needs.

BinS
BinS

Wow, just wow!

Amber Kotara delivered exceptional service from the moment I entered the store. The greeting was warm and engaging, the sales consultant (Annie) was friendly and attentive.

Annie took the time to understand exactly what I needed and what was delivered exceeded my expectations.

Rob
RobHunter Region, NSW

Amber Tiles at Kotara

Annie at Amber Tiles at Kotara served me, she was cery friendly and she certainly knew her business. I needed tiles for my kitchen, I wanted to match with my bathroom tiles which Amber provided 3 years earlier and Annie came up with the goods. Both my experiences there were great!!

JMH
JMH

Good Service

I have had dealings with Annie over a period of several years and can only speak of the experiences I have had and can't speak highly enough of the friendly professional service I received.

Gail
GailHunter Region, NSW

Well that was easy!

Thanks to Luke who was able to recognise the tile I wanted from my description and who did my whole transaction via phone.

Love the good, old fashioned service! Much appreciated :)

Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Poor Sevice at Glenhaven

I have been twice to the Glenhaven shop, if you don't understand much about tiles or be in the business of construction, they don't want to know anything about you! Maybe mathematics scares them!

Find out how Amber compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Great service and support to urgently source tiles

Scott at Amber Kotara provided great assistance to us to urgently find tiles we needed. This was over the phone and in person. He gave us options to get the tiles to fit in the busy schedule of our tiler.

Fran
FranHunter Region, NSW

Service received

Alyce from Amber Tiles at Kotara was great.
Needed pavers for outdoor area and whole experience was simple and trouble free.
All completed without ever leaving home.
Also promised to follow up delivery etc. Highly recommend.
Thanks Alyce

Fast and Respectful

Floor Types PurchasedTiles

Brad
BradHunter Region, NSW

So Easy To Deal With

Nothing was an issue and had stock organised to be delivered the next week. Nothing was an issue and the staff had no issues with helping us find the Paver we liked.

Felichad
Felichad

We went to Amber at Kotara and received excellent service from Annie. She had very good product knowledge, she approached us to offer assistance, was able to juggle assisting us while responding to phone calls. We were able to take away a sample to test colour and techniques. It was a hot day, so she gave each of us a bottle of water. The follow up email correspondence from Scott was very timely and helped us plan other stages in our outdoor paving project.

Caringbah Store - Lack of communication & service - but quick to take your money.

Brought pavers and retaining wall blocks but only to receive the pavers at delivery time, not once was it mentioned that the retaining wall blocks was to be either picked-up or delivered from another suppliers.
So you pay deliver and then get told you need to pay for another delivery from another source - extremely uncooperative staff and reluctant to make good of there failure to inform us of this issue at the time of purchase - imagine being told at coles when you purchase some fruit where they take your money and then inform you to go and pick it up from the farm supplier - tragic...