Amber

Amber

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amber Kotara

Second time we’ve purchased from here, very helpful again, good advice and patient. Look forward to collecting the new tiles and bathroom vanity and cupboard.
Served by Annie this time.

Store LocationKotara

Above & Beyond!

We didn't expect to walk into Amber and buy tiles that day, but as soon as Annie approached us we knew we were in good hands! She was so helpful and caring and helped us look for exactly what we wanted. So we bought the tiles right then and there! Our car didn't get stocked with the right amount of tiles, so Annie delivered the missed out tiles to our house herself. Great price, great tiles and excellent service. We will definitely be back!

Job Satisfaction

Amber Kotara

Sales Person: Scott Neilsen
He was extremely polite & helpful
We closed a deal because of this
Delivery was prompt & efficient

Great service and great products

Thanks to the Amber sale we have purchased all our bathroom tiles for our reno. Great service and information provided and we also had no issues when I called to add more tiles to the order later in the week. Thanks again guys

I would like to thank Annie at Amber Kotara for her efficient friendly manner in which she helped me with my order. Also the driver who delivered the pavers. I do not know his name was friendly and extremely helpful. Thankyou.

Great service, great products, great price

We purchased some pavers for our pool area from Amber Tiles Kotara and found the pavers, the price and advice regarding future care of our purchase to be excellent. Luke and the team there were amazing. They could not be more helpful. Thank you.

$77 to Refund Unopened Box of Tiles

I would not use Amber again as their refund policy is unreasonable. I tried to return an unopened box of tiles (within 2 weeks of purchase) and was told I'd need to pay almost 60% - $77 for the return. Their own Terms and Conditions on the receipt allows for returns (with a 20% handling fee). This is not the case in practice. Get your tiles somewhere else.

No return policy -ridiculous

My pregnant wife order pavers for a new patio recently, made the error of ordering 36 too many. Called the franchise store at Taren Point to organise to return these for a refund, only to be told that the policy was no returns/ refunds. Ridiculous policy and would of thought that Amber would have better customer experience than this.

Not Fair Play!

Phoned to purchase tiles for a job. The sales staff calculated how many tiles we would need. The tiles were delivered 16/5/18 and the job finished one week later. We had one full box of tiles left over and phoned to return the box. We were told that the minimum number of boxes that can be returned is 3 boxes. We were not told this when we ordered! Had we been told we could have over ordered and be able to return all our complete boxes. Not good business practice!

Knowledgeable staff, good variety

Visited Kingsford store 2 weeks ago, was quite impressed by staffs knowledge and ability to match the rest of our tiles at home. Would buy there again

Easy Lawn

I recently had some Easy Lawn - artificial grass installed at my home. As you can see from the attached photos, the end result is unsatisfactory. I have raised my concerns with [name removed] from Amber in Port Macquarie on several occasions however he has still not addressed the problem and does not respond to my emails or phone calls. I paid top dollar ($3,500 for less than 30 square meters) for what I thought would be a quality product however the end result looks cheap poorly installed.

Worst Customer Service

Visited the Amber store at Seaforth last Saturday and found the customer service absolutely terrible. There was a line up of customers wanting service and there was one girl running round trying to serve people.What really annoyed me was the lack of attention given by the male employee who was sitting in the back office. Even though he saw me and other customers looking frustrated, he just sat there starring as if affected by something. After 15 minutes, I walked out. Will not be back.

Didn't match pavers and wouldn't take them back

I took a paver in to match and collected ordered pavers 2 weeks later. Fair enough, except the tiles didn't match - 5mm too large. Tried to return but the store refused.

Outdoor tiles slippery when wet!

Laid 40 square metres of outdoor pool tiles around pool area as they were recommended as suitable by sale mgr at Mona vale.. only to find they are really slippery when wet! Great.. and when I went back to the store a care factor of zero... manager was non plussed when I went to ask what we could do about getting non slip product to apply and let her know how slippery they get and basically had a " tough luck" attitude.. when you have outdoor tiles hanging on a wall as the demonstration product it's hard as a customer to know if they will be slippery so buyer beware!! go somewhere where the staff know the suitability of products better and not just making a sale $$$$

Amber may have the answer.....but its not the right one....

Called Amber and asked for 52m2 EuroStone paving to go around a pool and for some stack stone to be glued onto a fiberglass water feature Amber Dubbo said no worries this is what I'd recommend, order and paid and then shipped it out...and hear is where the mistake was made...I trusted Amber to know the correct stackstone tiles to go onto a fibreglass water feature...they arrived and the stackstone is too heavy for the fibreglass water feature, the manufacture informs me these are for a brick wall cladding type situation and the paving which I gave them the sizes of the area and then ask for an extra 10% incase of breakages, etc. was still short 25 pavers...but it gets worst...called them in Dubbo to order anymore and was informed I'm sorry we don't stock that paver anymore, and we will not source it for you either, we no longer deal with that supplier and it was hard enough sourcing them for you last time rudely...Amber Dubbo you will never get my business again and I will make sure I do not recommend you to anyone either...am now currently stuck with a unfinished paver area whilst I try to source additional pavers, unsealed pavers that may get stained as the area can not be sealed until its finished and stack stone that I can't even use :( ANGRY :(

Amber tiles

Recently purchased a pallet of pavers from Amber. Paid $170 for delivery and requested that the pallet was placed near our fence so that the car could still fit in the driveway. Pallet was dropped in the middle of the driveway. Was told this was the best they could do. Considering that I paid $170 for delivery, this is not acceptable. Years ago, a pallet was delivered and positioned near the fence. Apparently, this same task cannot be done now. Was expecting a discount for the delivery - this was not offered.
Also, one side of the pavers had many chips. Looks like the pallet got a big knock. Was told that these pavers could still be used and to let Amber know how many could not be used. These would be replaced. That's OK. I'll just tell the trademen to put down their tools while we wait 2-3 days for Amber to deliver the replacement pavers.
I will never use Amber again. They take your money and deliver chipped product, and can't follow delivery instructions but take your money and offer no compensation.

Happy with Product and service

Just finished a major renovation and used Amber kotara for a heap of stuff, bathroom tiles, vanities, toilets, feature cladding, floor tiles, indoor tiles and artificial grass. Being able to get everything in the one spot made it much easier and quicker, particularly being able to go in on a Sunday as we work Saturdays. Quality was excellent and prices were competitive, they were happy to price match when asked. Tradesman they recommended were all good and turned up on time and did a good job. Design advise from the girl in the showroom was invaluable and helped us out when we had no idea. Overall if we decided to renovate again would certainly recommend them.

No idea what they are ordering for client

Took sample home front of house courtyard area near front door to blend colour of brick on house. Good match but the salesperson ordered a different coloured brick dark yellow instead of light sand sandstock brick. When we picked them up with trailer we were told they were wet because of the rain and darker wet. Not his fault he was not the salesperson whom ordered then iaian at port macquarie. We had to take them back and now we have nothing. Disappointed...there was no sorry answer given either..waste of fuel and creativity. Very disappointed that the staff member didn't give a stuff or know what he is selling..did not give a damn as per his body language..didn't make a big enough sale or hates his job. Product knowledge failed big time .

Do not use their installers

1. We approached Amber in November 2012 to have a courtyard installed and had a fair idea of the tiles we required. They recommended Earth n Water Landscapes who initially did not return our phone call. 2 weeks later a follow up call to Amber to request another installer resulted in Earth n Water phoning for an appointment. We met with [name removed] who was very vague and wanted a design fee up front before he would even give an opinion. Unfortunately we went with him and when we were in May and the so called 2 week job had still not finished we terminated the arrangement and had a decision in our favour at CTTT. A call to Amber about this company was brushed off and the Amber manager responded to a negative blog entry about Earth n Water saying how fantastic they were. Amber obviously don't care who they recommend. Interestingly Earth n Water did not even use Amber tiles!!!

2. Three weeks ago my co director at our small strata contacted Amber to organise a tiler for a medium sized project to install sandstone steps etc, prob a $15,000 job. I had some reservations when he said that he had contacted Amber but a meeting was organised with "[name removed]" for 9.30 one morning. [name removed] did not turn up until 11.00 and did not phone beforehand. We both wasted a morning. [name removed] said that he would organise a quote within 3 days - we are still waiting and have not heard from him.

Amber are only interested in selling the product and obviously couldn't care less about who they recommend or how the job is done. We have bought quite a lot of product from Amber in the past and organised our own installation. Due to these recent experiences I wouldn't even buy their product.

Every tradesman that works for Amber gets tainted because they don't care who they recommend

Do not purchase anything but tiles from Amber

I purchased my vanity from Amber chatswood, as well as the tiles - to get a "package deal".
Be warned the quality of the vanity you see in store, is not the quality you are delivered.
I was unfortunate enough to only see my product once the plumber had installed it. I ordered a black polished caesorstone vanity rounded edges, sturdy drawers, soft close. I got unfinished caesorstone (rough finished), wobbly drawer you needed to yank to open. I rang and complained. After being handballed from both the chinese manufacturer , to having the store manager come out into my house (they obviously did not trust my pictures), to being told I should just get the polish job finished in my bathroom! I ended getting a new vanity delivered. Finally the top looked ok. Passable. The drawers are now even wobblier, and no longer soft close. Another call to the shop, and apparently I did not order soft close. Though my invoice would tell you other wise. Sigh. I give up. Oh and by the way I also had to pay for the plumber to come and reinstall it. Trust me, lesson learnt. Dont buy anything else but tiles from Amber - the poor customer service and lack of attention to detail all make for a very tiresome and expensive experience.

No customer service, the customer is not always right, happy to take your money without delivering what you paid for