Amber

Amber

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

justin G.

justin G.

Taren Point Amber

Store Locationtaren point

jaksal

jaksalHunter Region, NSW

Very helpful service and great peices

We had been searching for the right pavers for our backyard for weeks and went to Amber at Kotara and were given great assistance by all the staff, especially Alyce, who showed us all the options for our space and lent us samples to take home and view in our yard.
When we selected the pavers we wanted we were lucky enough to get 20% off as they were having a sale.
We are very happy with the product and the service offered by Amber Kotara.

Store LocationAmber Kotara

Amber Kotara

Second time we’ve purchased from here, very helpful again, good advice and patient. Look forward to collecting the new tiles and bathroom vanity and cupboard.
Served by Annie this time.

Store LocationKotara

Above & Beyond!

We didn't expect to walk into Amber and buy tiles that day, but as soon as Annie approached us we knew we were in good hands! She was so helpful and caring and helped us look for exactly what we wanted. So we bought the tiles right then and there! Our car didn't get stocked with the right amount of tiles, so Annie delivered the missed out tiles to our house herself. Great price, great tiles and excellent service. We will definitely be back!

Job Satisfaction

Amber Kotara

Sales Person: Scott Neilsen
He was extremely polite & helpful
We closed a deal because of this
Delivery was prompt & efficient

Brendo34

Brendo34Newcastle

Great service and great products

Thanks to the Amber sale we have purchased all our bathroom tiles for our reno. Great service and information provided and we also had no issues when I called to add more tiles to the order later in the week. Thanks again guys

I would like to thank Annie at Amber Kotara for her efficient friendly manner in which she helped me with my order. Also the driver who delivered the pavers. I do not know his name was friendly and extremely helpful. Thankyou.

Great service, great products, great price

We purchased some pavers for our pool area from Amber Tiles Kotara and found the pavers, the price and advice regarding future care of our purchase to be excellent. Luke and the team there were amazing. They could not be more helpful. Thank you.

JulieSydney, NSW

$77 to Refund Unopened Box of Tiles

I would not use Amber again as their refund policy is unreasonable. I tried to return an unopened box of tiles (within 2 weeks of purchase) and was told I'd need to pay almost 60% - $77 for the return. Their own Terms and Conditions on the receipt allows for returns (with a 20% handling fee). This is not the case in practice. Get your tiles somewhere else.

No return policy -ridiculous

My pregnant wife order pavers for a new patio recently, made the error of ordering 36 too many. Called the franchise store at Taren Point to organise to return these for a refund, only to be told that the policy was no returns/ refunds. Ridiculous policy and would of thought that Amber would have better customer experience than this.

Not Fair Play!

Phoned to purchase tiles for a job. The sales staff calculated how many tiles we would need. The tiles were delivered 16/5/18 and the job finished one week later. We had one full box of tiles left over and phoned to return the box. We were told that the minimum number of boxes that can be returned is 3 boxes. We were not told this when we ordered! Had we been told we could have over ordered and be able to return all our complete boxes. Not good business practice!

Greg

GregSydney

Knowledgeable staff, good variety

Visited Kingsford store 2 weeks ago, was quite impressed by staffs knowledge and ability to match the rest of our tiles at home. Would buy there again

Easy Lawn

I recently had some Easy Lawn - artificial grass installed at my home. As you can see from the attached photos, the end result is unsatisfactory. I have raised my concerns with [name removed] from Amber in Port Macquarie on several occasions however he has still not addressed the problem and does not respond to my emails or phone calls. I paid top dollar ($3,500 for less than 30 square meters) for what I thought would be a quality product however the end result looks cheap poorly installed.

Worst Customer Service

Visited the Amber store at Seaforth last Saturday and found the customer service absolutely terrible. There was a line up of customers wanting service and there was one girl running round trying to serve people.What really annoyed me was the lack of attention given by the male employee who was sitting in the back office. Even though he saw me and other customers looking frustrated, he just sat there starring as if affected by something. After 15 minutes, I walked out. Will not be back.

Didn't match pavers and wouldn't take them back

I took a paver in to match and collected ordered pavers 2 weeks later. Fair enough, except the tiles didn't match - 5mm too large. Tried to return but the store refused.

Max

Max

Outdoor tiles slippery when wet!

Laid 40 square metres of outdoor pool tiles around pool area as they were recommended as suitable by sale mgr at Mona vale.. only to find they are really slippery when wet! Great.. and when I went back to the store a care factor of zero... manager was non plussed when I went to ask what we could do about getting non slip product to apply and let her know how slippery they get and basically had a " tough luck" attitude.. when you have outdoor tiles hanging on a wall as the demonstration product it's hard as a customer to know if they will be slippery so buyer beware!! go somewhere where the staff know the suitability of products better and not just making a sale $$$$

Amber may have the answer.....but its not the right one....

AMA

AMA

Amber tiles

MelWhittet

MelWhittet

Happy with Product and service

Just finished a major renovation and used Amber kotara for a heap of stuff, bathroom tiles, vanities, toilets, feature cladding, floor tiles, indoor tiles and artificial grass. Being able to get everything in the one spot made it much easier and quicker, particularly being able to go in on a Sunday as we work Saturdays. Quality was excellent and prices were competitive, they were happy to price match when asked. Tradesman they recommended were all good and turned up on time and did a good job. Design advise from the girl in the showroom was invaluable and helped us out when we had no idea. Overall if we decided to renovate again would certainly recommend them.

wauchope client

wauchope client

No idea what they are ordering for client

Took sample home front of house courtyard area near front door to blend colour of brick on house. Good match but the salesperson ordered a different coloured brick dark yellow instead of light sand sandstock brick. When we picked them up with trailer we were told they were wet because of the rain and darker wet. Not his fault he was not the salesperson whom ordered then iaian at port macquarie. We had to take them back and now we have nothing. Disappointed...there was no sorry answer given either..waste of fuel and creativity. Very disappointed that the staff member didn't give a stuff or know what he is selling..did not give a damn as per his body language..didn't make a big enough sale or hates his job. Product knowledge failed big time .