Ambiano (Aldi) Espresso Machine

Ambiano (Aldi) Espresso Machine

Mar 2019 and Oct 2018

Amazing value good coffee

My first espresso machine so didn’t want to pay a lot before knowing how to operate one.
My first few cups were awful until I got the hang of it. You have to follow the instructions first then experiment with temperatures. I also find timing absolutely crucial so have everything ready beside the machine to avoid more waiting time or coffee/milk cooling down.
The only variables you can control are temperature and steam amount, which is quite enough for entry level. I cheat and I use steam heater to increase the heat of making the espresso, and I experiment with different types of milk and that makes most the difference. I also have espresso glasses and bone chine milk jugs I use for heating milk.
At $85 you can’t go wrong. I’m a light user (3 cups a week) but a coffee snob (I buy 2 a day from certain places) and I can say it’s ok for that. You can’t make more than 2 cups at a time. I’ve had it for 2 months and can’t complain.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $85.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used: Several times a week

YOU WILL LOVE IT !

Bought this machine 3 weeks ago to replace a hopeless big-brand machine, and I'm totally happy with it.
Not totally automatic, it is simple to operate, and the amount of espresso, milk, and the degree of frothing are all fully and easily adjustable to individual taste.
It provides a good hot brew, which some automatic machines fail to do.
The milk and water containers are of good size.
Price is excellent value - cheapest that I could find.
Highly recommended - don't miss it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

My milk frothed has stopped working. I’ve followed the trouble shooting guide but it’s still not working
The only things I can think of, that are not mentioned in the Instruction Manual, are - 1. make sure the left-hand end if the rubber cover on the top of the Milk Reservoir lid is pushed down flat - there is a milk cut-off switch under it. If it not down, all you get is steam, but no milk. 2. make sure the Milk Reservoir is pushed home fully so that there is no gap between the body of the machine and the back of the Reservoir.

My milk frother has stopped working. I have consulted the manual...any other suggestions.? Can I order a new frother

Espresso Machine, Oct 2018Espresso Machine, Mar 2019