Ambush Mosquito Trap

Ambush Mosquito Trap

• Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (1)

Bill J.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your money - overrated!

Ambush CO2 Mosquito & Midge Trap.
Set it up exactly to the instructions, and it’s been operating 24/7 for 6 weeks and we’re still being bitten.
Results: It’s catching moths but it certainly not addressing the mosquito/midge problem that we have, living on a water canal.
We’re unable to enjoy our outdoor living area due to the pest, especially in the evenings.
We’ve been unable to talk directly to anybody in the company, because all inquiries are done by emails. The company is saying we aren’t following the instructions and therefore have issues. We’ve assured them, that we have followed their instructions to the tee.
Don’t waste your money on one of these cheap Made in China products.

Purchased in February 2021 for $249.00.

Bill J.

A telephone number would be much more appreciated, as I would like to personally talk to someone regarding issues with your product.
Sincerely,
Bill

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Please email us your phone #

the-one

the-oneMid North Coast, NSW

Effective and easy to set up

Purchased in April 2020 for $249.00.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Thank you so much for this detailed review.  We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.  We’re here for you anytime.

J Bee

J BeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Made my own C02

My green lure traps shrink wrap is very difficult to peel off, does anyone have any tips on how to remove effectively?

I was unable to get the C02 powder for some time, so I made my own by mixing Bicarb Soda and Citric acid together. Works a treat.

Purchased for $249.00.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Thank you for your review. We no longer carry the lures instead we've developed a much better solution, the Ambush Booster: https://ambushmosquitotraps.com.au/products/the-ambush-mosquito-trap this is the one you have right now.

Ian Barry

Ian BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and prompt action

I bought both the outdoor and indoor unit at the same time, we were inundated with mosquitoes inside and out, within 2 nights we had no more mosquitoes in the bedroom and there was a significant improvement on the outside, since then i have got all my family to buy this product, we had a couple of problems to start with but Michelle handled them very professionally and replaced the parts that were faulty, i highly recommend this product

Purchased in December 2020.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Hi Ian! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.  We really appreciate your business.  Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Please give my regards to Sharon and Barry Jr.

BuickSydney, NSW

They've stopped selling the lures, $189 in the shed since

It seemed to work fine but after about 10 months, I ran out of lures (the little blocks that attract the mozzies). I sent an email to their customer services and was told they don't use the lures anymore and I had to buy the "The Ambush Booster" for $79. I had just spent $189 on the trap. It has been in the shed since, but now the mozzies are coming out I was reminded how this company let me down.

If you sell a $189 Mosquito Trap, you should support it for at least 5 years and not forcing me to spend another $79 after a year. Or, tell me upfront that my trap will be useless within a year.

Purchased in January 2019 at Amazon for $189.00.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Kindly send me an email info@ambushmosquitotraps.com.au, let me fix the issue for you.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

The product was easy to set up and worked effectively for about 6 months. When it stopped working, Ambush wasted no time in sending out spare parts, and when these could not be installed successfully, sent out a complete replacement unit. This level of customer service is without fault, and rare these days.

Purchased in March 2020.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Thanks for the awesome review, Anthony! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerNorth Queensland, QLD

We love our Ambush Mozzie Trap

We iive in an area of North Qld with a very high mosquito and sand fly population so our Ambush Mozzie Trap runs 365 days of the year. Without it life is unbearable, especially in the Wet. We cannot speak higher of this efficient effective Australian Mosquito Trap. Thankyou for a wonderful product and great after sales service.

Purchased at Direct from Ambush .

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.  We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.  We’re here for you anytime!

Clayfield

ClayfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had a problem and its fixed that day.

Just letting you know - thanks for the replacement device. Things go wrong and it is how they a dealt with that is the sign of a good company. I contacted Ambush after a problem replacing the bulb. a replacement unit was depatched that day. All up and running again - can't ask for more than that.

Thanks again

Purchased in December 2019.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Stephen

Stephen

Faulty and no service support.

Purchased in January 2020.

Find out how Ambush Mosquito Trap compares to other Pest Control Products

Reduce insects in your garden and house

Our ambush stopped working so I contacted the ambush team. They quickly sent out a replacement part and it is now up and running like new. We are happy customers because when there was a problem Ambush replied to our messages and posted a new part within the week. Great customer service, we recommend this product to all of our family and friends.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Thanks for the awesome review, Emily! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Ambush Mosquito Trap is leaps and bounds in front of anything I have tried before.

Don't look for anything else, buy this and you won't be disappointed. Great product and am ready to purchase another for my patio area. The product came packed well and was easy to assemble

Purchased in March 2018 at On line for $179.00.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Neil, thank you for the great review! We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you.

Ade

AdeNorth Queensland, QLD

Great customer service, if you need it!

I thought my trap had a fault and Michelle immediately sent a spare part, no issue. Once checked, I had made a mistake and the Ambush Mosquito Trap was still indeed working fine, doing its job collecting mozzies. Thanks Michelle great trap and service. Ade

Purchased in January 2019.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ade. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Michelle is truly a gem to have on our team!

Coco

CocoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent mosquito & insect trap

Aussie mozzie trap easy to set up, and no problem to find a place to put it without obstructing anything, .
I am not a handyman, and when I had to replace the blue bulb light, I tried, but couldn't due to a lot of steps to do so, however the company were very kind & professional to me, and assisted me greatly, in the replacement of it

Purchased in January 2018.

Ambush Mosquito TrapAmbush Mosquito Traps

Coco, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Works like a champ

We bought this unit last season and only used it for about 3 days then put it into storage until the 2018/19 season.
The power adapter failed and after reporting this to AMT there was a friendly prompt response and a new power pack sent free of charge.
That's what I call a company that is "a pleasure to deal with that actually stands behind the product they sell'.

Joris

JorisParrearra

Great product but the location of the trap is key to success

Marian

MarianWhitfield

Excellent product and great customer service

The Ambush Mosquito Trap is a must have to combat mosquitoes. We are very happy with it and found it made a real difference. Imagine my shock when it suddenly stopped working after several months of 24/7 use. It is only then when one finds out the real importance of being able to contact the Ambush team and their immediate follow up to assist fixing the problem. The service is excellent!!! The mosquito trap is up and running again, and if I could give six stars for both product and service, I would.

100% works

We live next to a creek so our mozzie problem was BIG! We couldn’t entertain outdoors, our grandchildren couldn’t play outside and our pets were constantly attacked. We had tried various products over the years with no success.
This unit works perfectly! We are able to enjoy our summers now without been bitten. We turn it on a few weeks before summer starts, we leave it on 24/7. Our BIG mozzie problem solved. Luv it!
Custer service and after sales service is second to none, they will do everything and anything they can to assist and help.
Highly recommend the company and their great product.
Thank you Ambush for all your amazing help.

Naga

NagaChurch Point

Post sales support exceptional

The trap works great - allows us to sit on our deck with being bothered by mosquitos. The icing on the cake is the post sales support. We needed help with something random, and they went above and beyond to make it all right and work for us - 5 stars!

Quality Product and Performance!

We have been selling insect traps for the past 15 years!
The Ambush mosquito trap has exceeded expectation of all previous styles we have invested in,
The production quality is first rate!
Performance exceptional and customer service outstanding from their team!
Most importantly my customers are happy as well.

Brad

BradBrisbane

Nailed those mozzies

I've had this running non-stop for over a year and it's really had a huge impact on our mozzie population. The kids can now swim without fear of being eaten alive.
Excellent customer service with fast response time and great supply of spare parts which are very reasonably priced.