Dave C

Dave CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy.

Went into Amcal Cannon Hill to fill a script, which was marked "No Substitution". Was asked if I would like pharmacy brand product. I said, "No. I do not want a generic substitute." Came back to collect medication. It was a generic substitution and priced way above any cost I have paid before.
If this is not illegal, it is certainly morally reprehensible and surely unethical.
I shall pursue this matter and NEVER shop Amcal again.

donna

donna

Amcal north nowra ..big shout out

Big shout out for amcal north nowra especially Cathy for her customer service and helpfulness. I went there in pain for what i am going through and she was patient , caring and very helpful and i cannot thank her enough for making me feel at ease at very short notice after a horrible experience at a blooms chemist where i would never recommend nor shop there again. Amcal ..thank you.

Nope

NopePerth, WA

Don't bother with Click & Collect

Store LocationHay Street Perth

Disappointed

DisappointedPerth, WA

credit card compromised

I was looking for a particular product, Amcal was cheaper by far. So I placed an order, entered my credit card details and address etc, pressed place order and nothing happened, tried a few more times and still nothing. At this stage I'm hoping I haven't ordered several times, checked credit card and no charges, that was lucky. Literally that night a fraudulent attempt on my credit card for a business in New York, I believe this site is where they got my info from.

Sue

Sue

Price gouging on masks!

We bought a pack of 10 face masks at Best & Less in Belmont last week for $4. Yesterday we found the exact same pack of 10 face masks in Amcal Bayswater for $15. Price gouging is just not on. How disappointing Amcal, you should be ashamed.

Store LocationBayswater WA
Bibi

Bibi

Not happy with the loyalty card

I have been visiting in stores for medicine and baby products. All the times my loyalty card(made in store) isn't accepted and received no points

RogetDodger

RogetDodgerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Over the top expensive. Avoid these price gougers.

A script I had filled at a terry white chemist cost $26. The exact same script, same brand, same everything, cost $44 at Amcal. There was 2 weeks between the two purchases. What an absolute ripoff. Never ever again. Lesson learned.

cord36

cord36Southern and Hills, SA

Good service but why do you sell homeopathy

Hi, i have always had good service from Amcal when i need prescriptions etc.
But guys why on earth do you sell homeopathy, it is not real medicine as has been proven many times, sure it earns you money, but it lowers my trust in your pharmacy.
Please get rid of it.

NekosMum

NekosMumMelbourne

My local pharmacy

Very happy with service received at Amcal Hadfield. All of the staff are very friendly and efficient. The pharmacists are all very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. For prescriptions they are more expensive than chemist warehouse.

Cherry20111

Cherry20111AU

Charged more in store than the website price at Amcal Kenmore

Amcal Wallan refused to fill a medication for a 2 year old specail needs child due to her extended family having a bill.

5pm in the evening recieved a phone call from Michelle saying that they will not fill my 2 year old special needs childs medication due to her exteneded famiky having items to collect. I was told i need to pay for them. Over $200 as a single mum of 2 with specail needs this is not possible told them i cant and was told "bad luck" take it else where

Double the price of every other chemist

Never again! $75 total for 4 prescriptions that cost me $35 everywhere else, one was even a generic brand! These people add $10 per medication on top of the usual retail price so at least 80% of their sale price must be pure profit. Save your hard earned money and shop elsewhere. Even if you have to drive or catch a cab to the next suburb, it'll work out cheaper!

Chel

Chel

Don't Order Online

Placed an on the 16th of March. Items are in stock. 3 weeks later still haven't received a tracking number or the order. Very disappointing, won't be ordering online again.

Kerry W

Kerry WSouthern and Hills, SA

Terrible shipping times

I ordered something on the 18th, that took a week to be processed to the point of shipping. It was in the hands of Australia Post on the 25th and arrived a few days later.
Packaging was sufficient and arrived safely but do not order from here if you need something quickly.

Muppet Motors

Muppet Motors

Don't use Amcal Online

Like every Australian, I have been scouring the internet for toilet paper. Amcal online were selling some and were marking it as 'in stock' so I bought a fair chunk for delivery. They were more than happy to take my money. After a while, I began to get suspicious so I contacted them to find out that they were misrepresenting they had stock and were not sending my order. I had to contact them to discover this. I wonder how long they were going to keep my money. Anyway, avoid this lot. They also asked for a review, which I duly obliged and they then didn't publish it, presumably because it wasn't a positive review.

Gina

GinaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Port Sorell Store - THE best customer service

The team at Amcal Max Port Sorell in Tasmania make you feel like family.
Nothing is too much for them, they offer beautiful customer service and outstanding knowledge.
Even when they are busy, they still find time to ensure your needs are being met.
Love Amcal Max Port Sorell.
Thank you team.

Marci

MarciSydney, NSW

AMCAL Online 4 & half stars - Very happy

Rude and arrogant staff

We went to buy mosquito repellent from Macquarie store for our kid and asked for help from the customer service girl named Taylor. She was so rude and arrogant. Never visit the store again

YesPerth, WA

Overpriced

I was charged over double the price on basic prescription medication. When I asked why it was over $25 more than my doctor told me it would be, the pharmacist assured me that was the regular price and that my doctor doesn’t know the prices for medication she had prescribed me. When I asked if it was possible to get a generic brand, which my doctor had told me would be cheaper and do the same job, the pharmacist told me that the generic brand did not exist. Never go here.

OzBargain

OzBargainCanberra 2600, ACT

Store priced higher than online

I asked for 60 pack vitamins, the retail assistance brought and scanned the 30 packs, which I thought was 60 packs at the time. Price was ~$4 less than Chemistware House which I thought was a deal. Came home to find out I was charged for 30 packs.

Freaking overpriced items. Will be returning them back for full refund.

Avoid Amcal all together. You think the online price would be the same as in store, I bet you would find them much expensive.