AMOMA.com

AMOMA.com

Absolutely disgusting

I Booked a hotel for $500 and received an email on Saturday saying the company had gone into administration! I booked in March 2019 & Amoma charged me in advance. It is Impossible to contact them on line. I contacted the hotel who told me that Amoma had canceled my reservation...but they have not paid the hotel!
Absolutely disgusting behaviour and first rate embezzlers
It seems they are (were) based in Switzerland

Zero stars

Fully booked a hotel for $900 and received an email on Saturday saying the company had gone into administration! So now I’m left $900 out of pocket and no accomodation!

No stars Fraudulent travel company

Booked 5 star accommodation in Greece for over AUD $2,000 in March this year, paid in full. Received email Saturday morning informing company have ceased trading. We go next week, phoned the hotel in Greece who informed us they were never paid and booking has been cancelled. Now everything is booked up or more expensive at last minute. Howcan companies get away with this as it was found viaTripAdvisor. Only good thing we paid on credit card so bank will reimburse. But we have had to find further monies until they do.

Lost money with AMOMa

Just found out the hotel in Penang doesn’t have my bookings! $800...my bad is I paid be debit card, anyone knows if I can get this money back? Thanks for your help.

Worst experience ever

I booked my hotel back in March this year, and was paid in full, and received an email from amoma saying my booking was cancelled, it was a disaster, does anyone know whether we can get our money back or not

no stars

i booked a hotel for my daughter and i so i could take her to a cheer comp to compete in melbourne for nationals. SPENT over $500 and now i got an email to say they closed down and there are no refunds. IM DISGUSTED'!!!! I had a bad feeling about this and now look at what they have done!

Booking Type Accomodation

Bankruptcy - reclaiming of funds suggestion

Like the previous reviewer, I awoke this morning to an email from Amoma advising it had ceased trading and that it was likely the prepaid hotel booking I had made in June would be cancelled. While I haven't as yet received confirmation of this from the hotel, I was delighted my credit card company has informed me it will cover any loss in full. This is especially so since I discovered the terms of my travel insurance did not extend to insolvent suppliers failing to deliver what had been purchased (which surprised me). Contacting your credit card company could be an option for others, even if they have travel insurance that covers this kind of situation (since insurance claims usually have an excess).

Closed for bankruptcy

Just received email from them indicating that they had gone into bankruptcy. Paid $1200 in April for Oct accommodation in Us. checked today no funds received. Might get some back from insurance.

Incredible servive and experience

Everything about my Amoma experience was great. From finding what I was looking for, to even receiving a call from one of their agents to ensure I had everything I needed. I even got an additional discount code, which was incredible. Definitely met my expectations and will be using again!

Very satisfied

I knew where I wanted to stay I went on to Trivago and saw that Amoma was the cheapest price so booked it. The booking process was easy to navigate had a great stay. Will definitely use Amoma again.

A VERY SATISFIED CLIENT

I am a very happy customer - I got exactly what was promised and what I expected, I would say even a bit more. There were certainly no extra charges, people were courteous and smiling, and very helpful. I most certainly will use AMOMA again.

Check our AMOMA

Was looking for a good hotel at bargain rates for a short stay. Noticed AMOMA had excellent specials. I Booked and all went smoothly. Don’t forget to check them out.

Excellent apartment and service

I researched where I wanted to stay then went to Trivago and saw that Amoma was the cheapest price so booked it. Was very pleased as it was the exact apartment as we saw on other websites for a cheaper price. Amoma was easy to book with. No hidden charges or fees.

Booking Type Accomodation

Got an even better deal from Amoma than what was posted on Trivago. Received a phone call while doing the booking online to offer a better price for the hotel chosen

Wonderful apartment stay

Very easy to book. We booked a garden view and were upgraded at no extra cost on arrival to an ocean view apartment. All expectations met. Thank you Amoma for making it so easy.

Booking Type Accomodation

It is amazing... money saver !

The fees are straight forward... there are no hidden costs... I booked a hotel... it definitely met my expectations... what you see is what you get... unlike many other websites that don’t show you the exact details... it is very easy to change or adjust your booking... also cancellation isn’t a problem as long as you give them enough time which is understandable.

Booking Type Accomodation

An AMAZING deal on a hotel room I couldn't otherwise afford. Thank you!

Just perfect! Heated pool, sauna, steam room. Plus our own personal spa in our room. Amazing! The breakfast was included and was everything you could hope for in a buffet breakfast, including endless cappuccinos.

Easy booking service

Easy booking service and more variety of options which was key for us. Places matched the pictures and descriptions or exceeded these. Very pleased with our experience and would recommend

Charged me twice

Amoma are horrible. Booked online (568 35287) with them and they charged me for hotel accommodation. The hotel also charged me. I tried to contact Amoma to sort out and they are uncontactable. Their website says 24/7 phone service. I'd say 0/0 phone service, no one picks up the phone, ever. I have emailed them numerous times and messaged them online. Nothing. The hotel told me to contact Amoma as they said they weren't told of the booking.
I suggest using alternative methods.

Booking Type Accomodation
Hi, Sorry again for any inconvenience caused! We checked your case and learned that the hotel granted you a full refund and we informed you by e-mail on 15.08.2019 accordingly. Please allow a few working days for your bank to process this reimbursement. Feel free to contact us at support@amoma.com if you have any questions about your refund. Your Customer Support team

The price quoted is in US dollars (NOT Australian dollars)

I was not aware that the price I was quoted was actually in US dollars until I got my credit card bill and realised I payed $40 (AUS) more than what I thought I was going to pay. This was even though I booked in Australia and went originally through Trivago. Avoid Amoma!!!!!!!! Prices quoted should be in Australian dollars to have a more even playing field when you compare prices.
Tried to leave a written message with Amoma but although you 'can fill out the form' I was unable to actually locate the form. I will not book through Amoma again.

Booking Type Accomodation
Hi, We take each customer’s feedback seriously and we would like to assist you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are not able to identify your booking with the details you have provided within your review. Please include your booking ID and one of our agents will contact you shortly. Otherwise, you can also contact us through our on-page LiveChat or your customer account. We remain at your service, your Customer Support team

i booked a hotel in istanbul 2 weeks ago and paid through Amoma. Hotel says booking not confirmed as at today. Send me clarifications.

Your Booking ID: 55874911 Dear Sir/Madam, I accidently booked the wrong dates for accommodation in Melbourne. I have cancelled the dates. Just hoping finger crossed I will receive a refund as it would mean a lot financially. Thanks you
Hi MWA, Thank you for reaching out. Upon looking into this matter I learned that the reservation was made under a non refundable cancellation policy. We cancelled it and are now trying to obtain a refund for you. Kindly bear with us and we will revert with a final answer as soon as possible. Best regards, Eva Customer Support TeamThank you Eva for your prompt action on this matter. Hopefully as a valued customer you will secure me a full refund which would shine a positive light on your organisation and encourage me to use and recommend your services in the future. Kind regards MWAHello, You promised me an answer in 20 days, it has now been 3 months!

Booking number52975777 Hi, I made a booking and cancelled it within half an hour, I have not received any sort of confirmation of making the booking or cancelling it, however my money was taken, could you please let me know what is going on and when can I expect my refund. Thanking you Tony
Hi Tony, Thank you for reaching out to us. I looked into this matter and learned that the reservation was indeed canceled as per your request and that a cancellation confirmation was sent to the email address you used to make the reservation. The refund has been processed on the 11th of February to the account of the credit card you used to paid the booking. Depending on your bank's delays the amount is visible in your account in 3 to 10 business days. Best regards, Eva