TLG

TLGAU

BAYSWATER STAFF ARE THE BEST

Marty and his manager, name has escaped me we’re so accommodating and professional. Built my sons bike immediately. They certainly know their product. Super happy. Excellent work, great team effort. Best service I’ve had in a long time. Thanks Bayswater. Nick

Store LocationBayswater
Toto

TotoPeel, WA

Worst Customer Service Online

Worst customer service online ever i encountered. I was trying to explained, but immediately refuse to listen and said, "no sorry". Anaconda is a great store online but customer service very poor.

katchrist

katchristSydney, NSW

Horrific customer service at Marsden Park store avoid this store

Store LocationMarsden Park

WastedTime

WastedTimeSydney, NSW

Advertise 20% Off Sale NO STOCK!

Is advertising 20% Off sale. Ordered $570 item online within first 5 mins of sale and was only notified 5 days later that order was cancelled. No explanation! Called customer service and was told because no stock. Checked their online store and eBay store and was still advertised 20% off with 5 in stock. Was given scripted line because stock levels take one day to update eventhough I had ordered 5 days ago. Checked 2 days later and was still advertised at 20% off with 5 in stock! Don't care about customers. Customer service non existent! Cancelling my membership now!

Craig

CraigWestern District, VIC

Do not recommend

Very poor customer service. Ordered $1800 generator, was shipped $290 one. Order was rejected and delivered back Annaconda. Took a long time to receive refund. Will never deal with again.

annoyed

annoyedFar North Queensland, QLD

Anaconda Worst Customer Services and Support Ever!

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Service and misleading advertising

Went to anaconda in Rockingham on Sunday. Was prepared to spend nearly $1000 on products. Kayak package sold out. Guess we were late but understood. Wanted double swag but couldn’t match another store gentlemen very helpful. Then wanted to buy $500 fridge/freezer for car on sale. To find out display was damaged broken plug. Told was an issue with plugs on other models. We were still happy to buy. Then told had none in stock. So I said if they had none for sale should take off shelf. Misleading customers. Manager was aggressive and rude. Will never shop there again. Shall take my business elsewhere. Was also told closest other store was midland. Not accurate.

Store LocationRockingham

Poor customer service

Asked a young lady at counter for spare parts for a dune recliner chair she contacted manager for a response which was go to spotlight and get some elastic.
The young girl at the counter was more interested in her coloring in than helping us.

Lousy Customer Service

Found online pricing deceiving as listed a ‘club price’ but apparently this isn’t necessarily a ‘club price’ but more a sale price and they don’t advertise the dates of the sale on the item. When I contacted them about this there was no offer to assist or honour the price instead just told ‘too bad’!
Clearly keeping customers or being honourable in their dealings is not their priority. Very disappointed as they have lost a loyal customer here and would strongly advise others to be wary in their dealings with them.

Pedro C.

Pedro C.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience refilling LPG Gas at Anaconda Burleigh Store

Store LocationBurleigh Heads

Don't order an eCard online go to the store

My sister and I both purchased an eCard for a birthday gift (family member lives interstate and we thought it would be faster than snail mail). After 3 days nothing had been received (inbox or spam/junk) so I sent an email to Anaconda. Three more days the eCards still hadn't been received so I called. No explanation given. I asked for a refund and was told Anaconda don't give refunds on online orders. I was finally told it could be emailed to me. I received the eCard and emailed it on to the family member. I don't know why Anaconda couldn't email it as the email address provided was correct. My sister also had to call and follow up. Best to go to a store and buy a gift card rather than order one on line.

Francoise weisshardt

Francoise weisshardtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Deceiving and misleading customers .

Very disappointed customer , anaconda would not refund the postage even though I ask for an exchange of the item I bought as it was too big , they don’t have it in line or in shops , so I think they should refund the postage too , very deceiving and misleading , easy money for them , imagine if they doing it to all customers , will definitely not be buying there again , I’ll go to Kathmandu and MacPac .

Steve

StevePerth

Avoid Anaconda online at all costs!! - Recommend visiting physical stores instead

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerPerth

Purchased online but couldn’t exchange or refund in a local anaconda store

I purchased Gaiters online from Anaconda and they were too small,so as instructed online I took them back to my local store and was told they don’t exchange or refund online purchases in their store and to telephone the help line,Which I did and they informed me that the stores should give an exchange or refund for a return.So I wrote an Email to Anaconda asking what I do next to either get a refund or exchange,that was four days ago and I’m still waiting for a reply.Where does this leave me?

Terrible

I purchased item 2 weeks before Christmas, knowing it may not arrive by Christmas which it didn’t. A week after Christmas I contacted them and said they will look into it. Today almost a month later I get an email saying we don’t have any stock and have canceled your order and will take 28 days to get your refund. This was a Christmas present to my very understanding child. Will never purchase from you again. How are you still in business. Should have checked reviews before I ordered.

Terrible customer service

Went into Anaconda store yesterday to buy a portable power pack, ready to spend over $300. Found the product on display but would have needed a staff member to get me one from storage to purchase. Three staff members were standing in a little distance and could see me looking at the battery, was there for at least 5 minutes trying to get their attention but they were too busy chatting among themselves. I just left frustrated. Will spend my money elsewhere, such bad service.

Store LocationPreston
JoS

JoSSouthern and Hills, SA

Terrible service

I ordered two items in the boxing day sales. When I ordered it stated up to 7 business days delivery. First they delivered the wrong product, now they cannot tell me when the correct products will be delivered. When I contact them by phone, the customer service assistant is rude and could not care less that I need it in time to camping - which is why I ordered the products with more than enough time. They sent a courier to pick up the incorrect delivery and he complained about doing the job!

Noosamike

NoosamikeQueensland

Terrible Service

I recently ordered a pair of boots online and when I didn’t receive an update for 8 days I rang then to be advised they were trying to locate the item I had ordered and they were contacting their warehouses directly. In this age of digital stock management it beggars belief they don’t know what stock they have or where it might be located. However it doesn’t stop them listing the item as in stock. I suggest you reconsider before buying from Anaconda online based on mine and hundreds of other buyers experiences.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service? What service

We went into buy a gazebo none were on display, and when we tried to open the cover and look, a young male ran up. He told us he had one. He did not offer any information. Everything is like pulling teeth. No information is ever volunteered. We did not get to look at it in anyway. We said we would take one and he just walked away. I thought he was going to help us get it to the register. No he just walked away. Did not even speak. Sale items did not have correct prices on them and things in the walkway have no prices on them at all. Wow!

Store LocationBayswater
Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unacceptable customer care

Ordered a gazebo online on the 15 /12/2019 did not arrive after 2 emails and 4 phone calls have not received any response from so called customer care i now have cancelled my order on the 5/01/2020. I will never buy from Anaconda again as the customer care department are an absolute joke promise to get back to you with information but never do unacceptable.