1.6

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Minelab monster 1000 faulty won't replace

Purchased a $900 minelab metal detector in store, got home to find its faulty straight out of the box call store they say return it to the store and they will send to minelab for warranty. Umm no I want it swapped with another one on the spot that works, this detector is new hasn't been used at all so why should I drive 90 mins back to return it only to have it sent away for repair, I should be given what I paid for one that works. Never shopping at anaconda again they don't back there products. Not happy

Store LocationBallarat
Carissa W.

Carissa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievably rude and faulty product

Haul it boat winch faulty product would highly recommend staying away unless your winching a kayak damages to my boat trailer and car as a result weeks old try return to store and they we so rude and dismissive not there problem haul-it’s problem they say if can’t be resolved call costumer care team call them up have a Chat let me refer you back to store I can’t help you they spin you in circles so you give up what a joke

Store LocationMorayfield
Misha

MishaIllawarra, NSW

Customer care has vanished!

I bought inflatable roof racks online and when I opened the package, there were no load straps which clearly stated online were included. I contacted customer support and was told via email they would be sent to me. Aprrox. 2 weeks later I haven’t received them and when I try to reply to email it is now undeliverable! Also am unable to use ‘contact us’ option on website! Absolutely appalled at customer service or lack thereof.

Find out how Anaconda compares to other Camping Shops

Sold the bike we ordered

Store LocationHawthorn Anaconda
Andrew L.

Andrew L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Their Sales Are Lies

I purchased a Minelab metal detector from their website on sale only to have the order cancelled. The goods are now being advertised at full price. I will never purchase anything thing from this company again and suggest you stay away too.

Poor customer service.

Cambridge Tasmania store visited and a pair of size 38 pants purchased. Another colour (camel) would have also been purchased in addition but they didn't have stock. When I arrived home I checked online availability, which indicated 'in stock', so I went ahead and ordered them. Fast response the next day advising that they were being sent from the Cambridge store? This was doubtful because, as already mentioned, this store was out of stock of this size in the desired colour! Pants arrived on Tuesday 27/10/20 and they sent me size 36 instead of the 38 ordered! GRRRRRRRR. Now, after 2 further days, they haven't even responded to my written complaint other than sending an automated response. Terrible customer service!

Scud R.

Scud R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless Advise

I asked for details on a product (campfire oven trivet) as the website did not advise on the dimensions. Requested dimensions noted for the Small and Large capacity trivet only to twice being advised to check the online store - even though I pointed out the dimensions were not reported. Useless online support team if they are Anaconda support.

Cant read product reviews

Tried to read reviews people have left of products and no matter what browser I use it wont show them. I can only see the star rating. I googled around to see if anyone else experience same issue and came across this product review of the online store. Wow - average 1 star - makes sense now. How is this store still operating??

Michael H.

Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They use TNT for Delivery. They don't deliver. Save your money and go elsewhere

TNT claim to have delivered my $1000 order on a day when my whole family was home and we did receive numerous other deliveries from couriers other than TNT.

TNT's reviews are abysmal. Anaconda has obviously chosen a bottom dollar courier with no regard for service or actual delivery. Save your cash and go with Big W, Catch and other reputable retailers who deliver within 2-3 business days.

Jerry

JerryMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service

When I broke my swag pole, the guys in Coffs Harbour were great and referred me to the Logan store where the friendly staff sent a replacement the next day.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, NSW
TIC

TICIllawarra, NSW

Very poor aftersales service

On the 15 September 2020 I purchased an Oztrail fridge through the on line store, and despite numerous emails and very long wait time telephone calls to the customer service ( Mabey just customer) department I have still not received my product. Very quick to accept the sale, very poor in product delivery. I keep getting advise that the on line team are booking the courier, but still waiting. VERY UNHAPPY.
I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC..

Dissapointed

Dissapointed

Atrocious customer service

Warning. Faulty staff and products. 2 different products on 2 different occasions were missing equipment. 0 compensation. Bad bad bad

Store LocationWest gosford
Sam

SamCanberra

Coleman Northstar 10P Dark Room - Brand new with several inverted poles. Useless Product

My recent purchase of the Coleman 10P Dark Tent has been an utter disappointment.

2 out of the 4 quick set tent poles which are permanently fixed to the device had been installed back to front rendering the tent completely useless.

"Instant up frame for simple setup in under 3 minutes" took 3 hours to setup sourcing a tool to remediate!

Pic1 - Furthest tent pole is installed incorrectly. Closest is correct, notice the locking pin is inaccessible as it is now on the internal side without a guide hole.

Pic2 - Picture of the faulty tent pole, the flat side of the pole clearly on the opposite side to the beveled side plastic guide.

This required tools not on my person, a first camp experience with minors and was a bitter disappointment.

s.edwards

s.edwardsHobart, TAS

WRONG ITEM SUPPLIRD

I ordered 2 Heli Hanson tops online. They were described as having hand pockets and of course they did'nt. The big hassle is Anacondas no existant after after sales service. I emailed 4 times rang at least 10 times requesting call backs and managed to get through once and told to send photos. Its like they trying to wear you down so you give up. Anyway this product would be good if it was as described on their web CAt. Totally pathetic effort Anaconda.

Stacie

StacieWestern Australia

Disguted

Absolutely disgusted with anaconda selling us a kids bike that doesn’t work and telling me it’s my fault as I didn’t get it built up in the shop and wasn’t told that I should have it built in the shop and will cost a minimum of $50 to fix

Store LocationJoondalup

Thishani

ThishaniCranbourne North

Very poor customer care

I called to customer care to return an item. they said they booked a courier to pick it up on certain day.
On that day no one came to pick it up. I called them again and they said they are coming on next day.
But no one came. Then I called again. They said they now booked another day. Since I want to know the exact time they are coming on that day since I got an urgent commitment on that day, I called them again. They said such a booking is not done. I asked why they said they booked that day and they said they would come any day in next week but can't say the exact date. They have been so aggressive, mostly the ladies. So painstaking to deal with these guys. This is the last time I buy anything from this Anaconda.

Katrina

KatrinaQueensland

Dune 4WD Deluxe Lounge Recliner

Bought last year. On 2nd use, noticed right nut missing, holding chair to arm. Rang “customer care” no service/parts available, as bought in store - go back. Store doesn’t have parts

Store LocationMorayfield Qld
Andy G

Andy GPerth, WA

Poor customer service, parcel tracking and no delivery yet

Placed an order for a coleman 8 person tent online, 3 weeks later I still have no tent and customer care is ignoring my emails and phone calls go to voicemail. This item is $579 and I have no idea where it is or when it will arrive (if at all).

False advertising and online click n collect system full of issues.

Ordered a fridge via online click n collect for $758 including postage, online said they had stock. They were happy to take our money only to get an email the next day stating no stock available. Called a store direct who said they had plenty of stock and would put one aside for us. so again paid another $699 for fridge only. Next day got an email saying no stock available. Called customer care to complain and ask about our refunds, they said it will take 72 business hours to get refunded. Approximately 7 business days. How disgusting!!! They’ll debit our credit card instantly but take 7 days to refund money. Will never purchase from them ever again. STAY AWAY and save yourself the headache.

Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Good product but a "price beat" failure

Pretty disappointed with Anaconda today - went in for a hiking mat, nearly got upsold to a more expensive one. I said I would be happy to go up to the better one if they would price beat a competitor (as per their advertised policy). Only to be told after it was looked up that they wouldn't price beat it because the codes were different on the website despite being the same product. (AMCLINSRAS at Anaconda VS AMCLINSR at the competitor), even though it was very clear they were the same product. I guess I will just start using Snowy's for all my gear then - they are cheaper for almost everything anyhow.

Store LocationRockingham