Don’t deliver

This is the second time in a month this has happened. If you don’t have the stock don’t say you do

shirts

bait add said all fishing shirts in big headline but in very small print leaves out some shirts would not spend my money on anything in there shops after that

Wrong address written...

Ordered a maxtrax slide anaconda wrote the wrong address so Australia post returned to sender. After numerous calls to anaconda and Australia post the package has now been redirected from WA to Tasmania. I paid for this item a month ago and it still hasn't arrived with zero communication. I then wrote a review to anaconda as per my delivery - they didn't like it and have refused to publish it.

Steve

Steve

Go elsewhere!

I bought a pair of Mangrove Jack sunglasses at Anaconda last year. Within a few months they started delaminating. Rang the store I bought them from, expecting a replacement. (I had kept the receipt). Was told to ring the manufacturer! They then couldn't give me that phone number, so he said Google it! I stayed on the phone until he then gave me the number for Bright Eyes (another store). I then pointed out his store was the one that supplied them and relevant ACL protection and warranty length. He then said there is a lot of parts to ACL and then directed me to the Bright Eyes website. No resolution! Would hate to have to make a claim over an expensive item.

deceased

deceasedSydney, NSW

Got your money now go away

Brought a dometic cf50 fridge within 4 days of use on trip it failed and had to be used in emergency mode.
Anaconda Store attitude is contact manufacture as not our problem.
We just Mark up prices n sell them.
Typical service from chain stores or don't t care about there customer just there profit margins

Poor service false advertising

Trevor Witcombe

Trevor Witcombe Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Monica was so honest in giving us a discount on advertised prices online! Well done MONICA !!

Monica gave us a discount due to a mistake on the Anaconda website!! A lovely lady!!! And extremely honest!!! A pleasure to deal with!!!

agradeelec

agradeelecCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Click and collect joke

I purchased a $1699 duel zone fridge on sale for $499 through click and collect.
I was so excited to get my score but after 24 hours had not received an email to collect it.
The had taken the funds out of my account and I had a order number.
As I had not Got the email to collect I rang them only to be told the transition had been canceled.
Why wasn’t I aware of this and have to chase it up myself.
3 days later still no email and still no return of funds.
The worst part is getting so excited just to be let down.
I will never shop with these guys again!
Anaconda Watergardens Vic

Pratap

PratapSydney, NSW

50% sale faked up.

Poor Quality Bikes

22 hours ago

Purchased a 'Fluid, Expedition' Bike for $400 (claimed $599 for non members), store asked if I wanted it assembled for +$20, I said was happy to do this myself - bike was pre-assembled apart from front wheel, handlebars & seat. Put it together, first ride and the front derailer & rear derailer was clicking and scraping etc, Called store, "you need a service, as none of this is preset" was the reply (hidden cost if that's the case), long story short drive back to the store, got the service, still metal scraping and carrying on - staff were great, quality of the product however - absolute garbage, might as well have bought a $100 bike from KMart as same quality. Got ripped off for $400 bucks for sure, you have been warned!!.

Rocky

RockyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rude and selling defected products head office hide behind customer call centre.

Katie hernandez

Katie hernandezSydney, NSW

Anaconda has the worst customer service in australia

We recieved an anaconda gift voucher for $420, for my.husbands birthday. We have a reciept of purchase, with time, date and store. We were never able to use the gift card and told that there was nothing that they could do to help us. Even after calling the customer service they told us they unfotunantly they couldnt help us. They just spoke to us like we were idiots, which is particularly disappointing as we were looking forward to using this birthday gift. What an absolute waste of time. Do yourself a favour and never shop here!

Store LocationMoore park
Mark K.

Mark K.Hobart, TAS

Online Members Club Scam

I saw the fluid bolt ebike on special to online members so I signed up. The day after I tried to buy the bike at the member discount to find that the discount wouldn't come up so I called the help line. I was told that it must be a browser issue and that also Anaconda reserved the right to change offers at any time. I was suspicious about the tactics of this store so I began to research on consumer forums such as Whirlpool to find that other consumers have had exactly the same problem with the discount disappearing and being given various excuses on the help line. As a consumer you should be aware that the advertised discount may not exist. I contacted them online but got no response like the other consumers with this problem.

Shaun P.

Shaun P.The Mallee, VIC

Terrible customer service

I bought a Dometic battery pack online, when i opened it the power lead was slightly damaged. I emailed Anaconda and got told to take it back to my local dealer. 2 days later the whole unit stopped working, took it to my local Anaconda where I just got told "we don't deal with returns" gave me a number of another guy that does warranty repairs. Not my problem guys, I bought it from you....that's your problem. Terrible service.....would not recommend.

MikeSydney, NSW

Very amateur

Seems to be good stuff in the stores( when they have stock) but save yourself some heartache and avoid Online and or Click and Collect - I bought combo of 3 items...two sent by courier and the 3rd picked up in store

Mike

Seems I only have myself to blame after reading these reviews !

Michael C.

Michael C.Hunter Region, NSW

Click and collect time a joke

Click and collect is a joke 48 hour wait time when shows in stock.
Will deal with BCF online in future

Russell M.

Russell M.Perth, WA

Oztrail fridge don’t waste your money

T.MckayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ratings Justified

Check whether joining Store or Company membership.
Member discount fictional in absence of card (issued by Company, not store) or number & promotion code.
Shop stock-holdings advertised inaccurate.
Help desk service & support very unhelpful.
Delivery of 2 camp chairs valued at well over $250 incurred delivery fee .
Company complaints service dismissive / don't bother.
For more details, see file attached (including sales reference info)

T.Mckay

On 19 February, discount coupon emailed to me. Curious timing !

Wally

WallyMelbourne

Thumbs up Anaconda !

After sending a complaint through to Anaconda they contacted me the next day and sorted it out professionally & efficiently. Excellent

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont shop here. Very poor customer service & exchange policy.

Lacks customer service. Not helpful staff. Not able to excange without reciept. Call center useless in retrieving reciept on my club card. Expected me to wait instore 30mins plus for an email that not comming. All the excuses for a product thats new, untouched & could have easily been returned / exchanged.. anything! Back my second time trying to resolve this matter. Will never return. As others have said similar.. looks like a reoccurring theme. Do yourself a favour.. avoid.