Vic OffRoad

See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lights

This company is great to deal with .
I have purchased a number of lights and Anderson plugs from Vic Offroad and their products are great .
All our lights have alot of use and haven't let us down .

Cubber

CubberMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service more than once

I bought a couple of flexible solar panels and one arrived with a dent in the surface of the panel. It still worked but was down a SMALL bit compared to the other so they replaced it very quickly.
Bought a folding panel and fast delivery so all good there too.

Richard W.

Richard W.Perth, WA

Perfect lights. Just what I needed

The perfect deck lights for my boat. And the come in a pack of 10 for a great price. I tested a few before I mounted them and the light output is. Perfect.

Rikki R.

Rikki R.Southern and Hills, SA

Perfect every time

Can not fault, good price service and quick to dispatch. Can't ask for more!.... Well now that I said that they could have mega discount 75% store wide but only on the days that end in day!

Terrific service

Great products at competitive prices, Fast Delivery, Fantastic after sales support.
I am a Regular customer repeat customer. Staff and I all look forward to the new products which come on line.

ian

ianPerth, WA

top seller

Every thing I,ve bought from this company has been exactly as they have claimed Delivery has been on time and packaging perfect I can and will buy from this company again

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Now rectified with a New replacement

I had Purchased a DC Master 3000 watt inverter back in October 2018.
This product had failed. I had a little trouble getting a response at first, however I email the Sales email address with my issue, a replacement unit was sent qucikly.
Thanks for replacing this device.
Regards

False advertising

I Purchased a light bar through them and they sent me the wrong one, when I questioned this they denied all responsibility, even though I sent photos of my purchase description and the bar I received, it was very clear they mad the mistake yet still will not accept they made a mistake, all I asked for was a refund o exchanged fir correct light , but still denied
The packaging of this item was pathetic , here was a big hole in the box and once I opened all the fittings and bolts fell out as they were not packaged correctly , would not recommend anyone ever purchase from them

Great product

Great customer service. Very helpful. From the start to receiving my order. Ordered wrong product, they cancelled the order, then i reordered the right product.

Brn

BrnThornton

No after sales help

Beware. Do not buy from this site. I bought a battery 1 year ago that had a 30 month warranty. The battery has 1 dead cell now. I contacted the office regarding the warranty and was just brushed off. Do not buy.

Mick G

Mick GAdelaide

AGM Battery

Vicoffroad prices are great. Battery works well thanks I would recommend checking out the price before buy elsewhere. Hard to find prices there same as Vicoffroad.

great product good price

what a good experience,product was what I expected, it was easy to fit, works great good company fast servicI have reccommended to a few of my friends who also like what they got.

Lyle

LyleCentral West, QLD

Top Product

I have bought Three Light Bars, a set of surface mount light two sets of headlight bulbs and accessories... All top quality and at a better price than elsewhere. Quick efficient dispatch and delivery every time.

Brian

BrianKingscli

Prices , Sevice & Freignt Free.

Have been dealing with Vic for over a year. Have never had any problems. Goods ordered have all arrived on time and were as advertised. I will continue to buy from them. The free freight is important where it is applicable. Brian Barrett.

Oldfella

OldfellaHunter Region, NSW

Great Prices

We are all searching these days for good products with reasonable pricing, VicOffRoad has done this. Go and check for yourself, you will be pleasantly surprised.

setup_one

setup_onemelbourne

ALL 5 star reviews HERE ARE FAKE!

giving out $50 store vouchers for people to leave 5 star reviews...buying popularity? shame on you do you not have enough happy customers? Or is it so many unhappy ones you need to water them down...

VicoffroadVic OffRoad

Great products at cheap prices

Great products at cheap prices received items promptly and when a problem rectified straight away
Really good to deal with

45" Lightfox LED Light Bar

The service I have received this far has been excellent. The Light Bar arrived days faster than anticipated and the pricing is extremely competitive for such quality items. The light bar works amazingly and the fit and finish is top notch. Will certainly be trusting Vic Off-road with future purchases!

BildadPialba

Buyer Beware Liars and cheats

great product choice.

have bought several items from vic off road and all have been delivered on time and just as i ordered.can't fault that.

norman t.asked

On the 29 October, I ordered product number 391912812289,article paid for on PayPal. Original item unable to be delivered due to Aust.Post delivery vehicle was stolen, Aust Post Claim Number28305821,as previously advised. Matter was resolved through PayPal, you advised replacement would be forwarded, I marked matter resolved, to date you have failed to honour your commitment to me.I forwarded an email to you on 19th,November requesting matter be attended to, howver I have not had a reply. I have paid for the article, a claim number for Aust.Post has been provided, you advised replacement would be forwarded,the matter is outstanding. It would be appreciated if you could attended to this issue A S A P, thanks

norman t.

My particulars are still the same Postal address 35 Wds Street,Baulkham Hills NSW 2153,thanks

Shaneasked

Hi just wondering what is the best method of mounting one on your flexible splat panels?
Cheers shane

Neilhoh

Shane, if it is one of new tech, sardonic panels with the wiring behind the pv cells, then care needs to be taken. On the EBay listing for these ,, no matter where you buy them, it says not to fix directly into any surface due to heat. That is probably right although if it was on a metal surface that surface might act like a heat sink and actually dissipate the heat that is generated. I also bout same panel, but in a frame with glass, is, same pv cells. The heat build up for them was tremendous too. In fact even though rated at 21.6 v the output was 22.5+ for a while then as the got hot dropped down to sub 21v. Had to return those panels too because many of the pv cells had cracks. This might have contributed to heat. Vicoffroad had no prob giving refund and paying for postage. But none of these people can inspect panels before they send to make sure they're OK. The panels are shipped from warehouse and the seller doesn't actually handle them.

Neilhoh

Finally, be sure you don't void their warranty by connecting two together or gluing down. Read description very carefully. I had intended to see a light weight frame for the flexi panels I had and use them free standing, maybe with lightweight aluminium backing to give strength. Frankly, hard to recommend these panels with the issues and not being able to connect without voiding warranty.

Shane

Thanks for the reply I am mounting it to a aluminium hard top on a boat do you think this will be ok? I was hoping to silicone it directly to this. As the panel comes with no instructions I was unsure how to mount it. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Vic OffRoad representatives