Vic OffRoad

Great product

Great customer service. Very helpful. From the start to receiving my order. Ordered wrong product, they cancelled the order, then i reordered the right product.

No after sales help

Beware. Do not buy from this site. I bought a battery 1 year ago that had a 30 month warranty. The battery has 1 dead cell now. I contacted the office regarding the warranty and was just brushed off. Do not buy.

AGM Battery

Vicoffroad prices are great. Battery works well thanks I would recommend checking out the price before buy elsewhere. Hard to find prices there same as Vicoffroad.

great product good price

what a good experience,product was what I expected, it was easy to fit, works great good company fast servicI have reccommended to a few of my friends who also like what they got.

Top Product

I have bought Three Light Bars, a set of surface mount light two sets of headlight bulbs and accessories... All top quality and at a better price than elsewhere. Quick efficient dispatch and delivery every time.

Prices , Sevice & Freignt Free.

Have been dealing with Vic for over a year. Have never had any problems. Goods ordered have all arrived on time and were as advertised. I will continue to buy from them. The free freight is important where it is applicable. Brian Barrett.

Great Prices

We are all searching these days for good products with reasonable pricing, VicOffRoad has done this. Go and check for yourself, you will be pleasantly surprised.

ALL 5 star reviews HERE ARE FAKE!

giving out $50 store vouchers for people to leave 5 star reviews...buying popularity? shame on you do you not have enough happy customers? Or is it so many unhappy ones you need to water them down...

Dear customer, We're sorry for the confusion but the idea was to encourage those happy customers to share their thoughts on our product and service so we could stand out from all the other sellers. So instead of "buying reviews" from those happy customers, we're just giving the vouchers to make the shopping experience even better.

Great products at cheap prices

Great products at cheap prices received items promptly and when a problem rectified straight away
Really good to deal with

45" Lightfox LED Light Bar

The service I have received this far has been excellent. The Light Bar arrived days faster than anticipated and the pricing is extremely competitive for such quality items. The light bar works amazingly and the fit and finish is top notch. Will certainly be trusting Vic Off-road with future purchases!

Buyer Beware Liars and cheats

I bought 12V 130Ah deep cycle Power AGM battery. Battery self discharged and could not be charged up again. After much correspondence I was told to make a video of the problem which I did then after another lengthy delay was told to return item which I did. Then after another lengthy period I inquired as to what was happening, I then receive message from them saying that the manufacturer says that the negative terminal was damaged and was not covered under warranty. They sent a pic with both battery terminals caved in. In the video you can see that the terminals are fine and the battery is in good cosmetic condition. I am not even sure it is the same battery I sent as the terminal screws are old in the pic they sent where as they were new when sent. Rotten Liars and Cheats!
Buyer Beware.

Hi, your battery was sent to AGM regarding the issue you've claimed with us, they did all the test and the result shows that the battery's negative terminals were physically damaged. Ref.This is the one that went with Toll to Brisbane. Our warranty team have reverted back to me with a photo showing Terminal damage on the negative side. The attached guidelines show that batteries that are presented with. Damaged terminals are not covered by warranty. Please see image. Kind regards Graeme Hicks National Manager Battery Power Centre AustralaI did not damage the Battery terminals as the video which Vic Offroad made me take demonstrating the fault with the battery. The video clearly shows the battery in perfect cosmetic condition. The Battery was either damaged in transit to Vic Offroad or it was deliberately damaged after they received it as to avoid warranty. I can prove this as I have the video. The Battery was rubbish, I have owned and used deep cycle AGM batteries in the past and never had one self discharge in 3 days to Voltage levels so low that a smart charger shows fault light. In the video I demonstrate this fault using my 15A Projecta charger and a multimeter. The battery voltage was at 10.18v this only after it was fully charged 3 days earlier, the battery was less than 6 months old. I spoke to the manager at the QLD store and he agreed with me that the battery terminals looked like they had been hit with a hammer or the battery was dropped perfectly in such a way so that both terminals would be damaged. Anyway I have sought legal advice and I have been told to proceed. But my claim will be for far more than the $300 cost of the battery as all my time and legal fees will be included. I have never dealt with such incompetent fools as Vic Offroad. Now it will just be a lengthy drawn out process as it moves through the legal process which I have been told I will win. I tried to do this between myself and the seller but they just dragged out the process and if I didn't keep pressing I would never have found out what was going on. 3 months of emails, I requested to speak with someone in authority at Vic Offroad but the only line of communication I had was emails with the fools in the Sales Dept. Worst service ever!!! Link to video showing the battery not damaged. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm5dnoc0td1an5r/Power%20AGM%20Battery%20Fault..AVI?dl=0

great product choice.

have bought several items from vic off road and all have been delivered on time and just as i ordered.can't fault that.

Excellent Service and a Great Range Of Products

Excellent !! Wouldn't shop any were else. Fast delivery, excellent after sales support. Great price's on a wide range of items .

Awesome to do business with

Easy to order and fast delivery and was extremely happy with the light bar I ordered thank you. 5 stars

Excelent Quality Seller

Excellent seller
Excellent Service
Qualiy Items
Items always on time
Top selling Site Many items one can use daily when needed so if your in need Plenty of Quality items ai importers prices
Much cheape than Auto spare suppliers.

23” light ba

Purchased 23” light bar, great price, quick delivery, but most of all great light. Highly recommend vicoffroad for all 4wd accessories

air compessesor

Twin cylinder air compressor works very well and fast pumps up tyres quickly good finish on it
long lasting works well on the 4X4 in extreme conductions would recommend it to everyone .

Quality Solar Panel and Excellent Service

I purchased the folding solar panel a few months ago and couldn’t believe the good quality for the price I paid. It’s been used on several camping trips without any issues. I had some questions as I’m no solar guru and these guys responded promptly.

Just what we needed

Couldn't believe how quick the delivery was. May need another soon as my camper has 2 and the 2nd one is not reading that good either.

Great globes

Always very cheap, and they regularly update prices as the change, eg led's are getting cheaper every day, vicoffroad keep up with these changes

Hi just wondering what is the best method of mounting one on your flexible splat panels? Cheers shane
Shane, if it is one of new tech, sardonic panels with the wiring behind the pv cells, then care needs to be taken. On the EBay listing for these ,, no matter where you buy them, it says not to fix directly into any surface due to heat. That is probably right although if it was on a metal surface that surface might act like a heat sink and actually dissipate the heat that is generated. I also bout same panel, but in a frame with glass, is, same pv cells. The heat build up for them was tremendous too. In fact even though rated at 21.6 v the output was 22.5+ for a while then as the got hot dropped down to sub 21v. Had to return those panels too because many of the pv cells had cracks. This might have contributed to heat. Vicoffroad had no prob giving refund and paying for postage. But none of these people can inspect panels before they send to make sure they're OK. The panels are shipped from warehouse and the seller doesn't actually handle them. Finally, be sure you don't void their warranty by connecting two together or gluing down. Read description very carefully.Shane, if it is one of new tech, sardonic panels with the wiring behind the pv cells, then care needs to be taken. On the EBay listing for these ,, no matter where you buy them, it says not to fix directly into any surface due to heat. That is probably right although if it was on a metal surface that surface might act like a heat sink and actually dissipate the heat that is generated. I also bout same panel, but in a frame with glass, is, same pv cells. The heat build up for them was tremendous too. In fact even though rated at 21.6 v the output was 22.5+ for a while then as the got hot dropped down to sub 21v. Had to return those panels too because many of the pv cells had cracks. This might have contributed to heat. Vicoffroad had no prob giving refund and paying for postage. But none of these people can inspect panels before they send to make sure they're OK. The panels are shipped from warehouse and the seller doesn't actually handle them. Finally, be sure you don't void their warranty by connecting two together or gluing down. Read description very carefully. I had intended to see a light weight frame for the flexi panels I had and use them free standing, maybe with lightweight aluminium backing to give strength. Frankly, hard to recommend these panels with the issues and not being able to connect without voiding warranty.Thanks for the reply I am mounting it to a aluminium hard top on a boat do you think this will be ok? I was hoping to silicone it directly to this. As the panel comes with no instructions I was unsure how to mount it. Cheers

Similar listings