4.2

tristian b.

tristian b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality

Have purchased multiple items from them awesome quality gear got a number plate light bracket and roof racks from them service was absolutely exceptional and arrived right on time a+

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great to deal with

Have purchased multiple items from them and so far have had no issues, My latest purchase was Side steps for Colorado. Fitted To my 4x4 dual cab and They look good

Raffaele p.

Raffaele p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Good pricing On all products, friendly staff, will definitely be going back there I purchased a 20inch light Bar and 2 4inch working lights and have been good quality products

Ian magoo

Ian magooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar panels

I bought a solar panel kit and being a novice I thought here was a problem , it was my wiring , the staff at vicoffroad answered my emails very quickly and now all sorted . Overall great product and service . Ian .

Clay

Clay

Had some problems but they came through in the end.

Ordered a couple of d shackles off ebay, had some issues but it was all well and truly sorted out.
Thanks again for sorting out the problem and stepping up to do the right thing.

VicoffroadVic OffRoad

Hi Clay, no worries at all and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We look forward to dealing with you again.

Jeanine

JeanineTasmania

San Hima caravan cover

I don't have another caravan cover to compare the San Hima caravan cover however I don't need one because I am thrilled with what I have purchased especially for the price and service. We have an odd shaped caravan however this cover adjusts to fit it snuggly. It is easy to put on and easy to get into once it's on.

shaunusm

shaunusmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great warranty customer service

LED bulbs purchased in 2018 started to flicker and stay dim on one side. Easy communication with Ken and under their warranty I had new bulbs in a week! Thankyou!

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Unethical Trading

I ordered mirrors and they cancelled the order because they misplaced it. I understand that Australian Consumer laws compiles them to honour the price they advertised rather than cancel the order.

Hi Tim,
Apologies for the cancelled order and please let us know if it hasn't been sorted yet. My name is Bob and I can be reached via email sales@vicoffroad.com.au. Let me know which one you bought last time and I'll see what I can do. Cheers.

Unhappy

UnhappyCanberra 2600, ACT

Solar Panel - 300 Watt

Not happy with this product, I will not purchase from them again. This solar panel can not charge my Deep cycle batteries anywhere near what my 250 Watt panel can. When the company finally replied to my request for assistance, the obligation was placed on me to test the output of the unit. I am not an electrician, nor do I have the equipment. I intend to look into my rights at ACCC

VicoffroadVic OffRoad

Hi there, please let us know if the issue remains unsorted. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

David

DavidLaunceston, TAS

Avoid this dishonest company

This seller is to be avoided especially through eBay, seller is very dishonest trys to slyly charge postage on Items clearly listed with free postage, even after seeing proof of this the seller is still very rude and very dishonest and continues to respond rudely even when they are clearly caught out, have tried to get to contact a manager as I'm not sure if Ken is really in a position to be replying with such unproffesionalism and I am happy to provide all corrospondance of this poor experience,
I myself was looking to purchase other items from a different site until I realised that it was this seller but I will definently never purchase from them again,

David

DavidNortheast, VIC

Lights

This company is great to deal with .
I have purchased a number of lights and Anderson plugs from Vic Offroad and their products are great .
All our lights have alot of use and haven't let us down .

Cubber

CubberMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service more than once

I bought a couple of flexible solar panels and one arrived with a dent in the surface of the panel. It still worked but was down a SMALL bit compared to the other so they replaced it very quickly.
Bought a folding panel and fast delivery so all good there too.

Richard W.

Richard W.Perth, WA

Perfect lights. Just what I needed

The perfect deck lights for my boat. And the come in a pack of 10 for a great price. I tested a few before I mounted them and the light output is. Perfect.

Rikki R.

Rikki R.Southern and Hills, SA

Perfect every time

Can not fault, good price service and quick to dispatch. Can't ask for more!.... Well now that I said that they could have mega discount 75% store wide but only on the days that end in day!

Terrific service

Great products at competitive prices, Fast Delivery, Fantastic after sales support.
I am a Regular customer repeat customer. Staff and I all look forward to the new products which come on line.

ian

ianPerth, WA

top seller

Every thing I,ve bought from this company has been exactly as they have claimed Delivery has been on time and packaging perfect I can and will buy from this company again

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Now rectified with a New replacement

I had Purchased a DC Master 3000 watt inverter back in October 2018.
This product had failed. I had a little trouble getting a response at first, however I email the Sales email address with my issue, a replacement unit was sent qucikly.
Thanks for replacing this device.
Regards

False advertising

I Purchased a light bar through them and they sent me the wrong one, when I questioned this they denied all responsibility, even though I sent photos of my purchase description and the bar I received, it was very clear they mad the mistake yet still will not accept they made a mistake, all I asked for was a refund o exchanged fir correct light , but still denied
The packaging of this item was pathetic , here was a big hole in the box and once I opened all the fittings and bolts fell out as they were not packaged correctly , would not recommend anyone ever purchase from them

Great product

Great customer service. Very helpful. From the start to receiving my order. Ordered wrong product, they cancelled the order, then i reordered the right product.

Brn

BrnThornton

No after sales help

Beware. Do not buy from this site. I bought a battery 1 year ago that had a 30 month warranty. The battery has 1 dead cell now. I contacted the office regarding the warranty and was just brushed off. Do not buy.

norman t.asked

On the 29 October, I ordered product number 391912812289,article paid for on PayPal. Original item unable to be delivered due to Aust.Post delivery vehicle was stolen, Aust Post Claim Number28305821,as previously advised. Matter was resolved through PayPal, you advised replacement would be forwarded, I marked matter resolved, to date you have failed to honour your commitment to me.I forwarded an email to you on 19th,November requesting matter be attended to, howver I have not had a reply. I have paid for the article, a claim number for Aust.Post has been provided, you advised replacement would be forwarded,the matter is outstanding. It would be appreciated if you could attended to this issue A S A P, thanks

norman t.

My particulars are still the same Postal address 35 Wds Street,Baulkham Hills NSW 2153,thanks

Shaneasked

Hi just wondering what is the best method of mounting one on your flexible splat panels?
Cheers shane

Neilhoh

Shane, if it is one of new tech, sardonic panels with the wiring behind the pv cells, then care needs to be taken. On the EBay listing for these ,, no matter where you buy them, it says not to fix directly into any surface due to heat. That is probably right although if it was on a metal surface that surface might act like a heat sink and actually dissipate the heat that is generated. I also bout same panel, but in a frame with glass, is, same pv cells. The heat build up for them was tremendous too. In fact even though rated at 21.6 v the output was 22.5+ for a while then as the got hot dropped down to sub 21v. Had to return those panels too because many of the pv cells had cracks. This might have contributed to heat. Vicoffroad had no prob giving refund and paying for postage. But none of these people can inspect panels before they send to make sure they're OK. The panels are shipped from warehouse and the seller doesn't actually handle them.

Neilhoh

Finally, be sure you don't void their warranty by connecting two together or gluing down. Read description very carefully. I had intended to see a light weight frame for the flexi panels I had and use them free standing, maybe with lightweight aluminium backing to give strength. Frankly, hard to recommend these panels with the issues and not being able to connect without voiding warranty.

Shane

Thanks for the reply I am mounting it to a aluminium hard top on a boat do you think this will be ok? I was hoping to silicone it directly to this. As the panel comes with no instructions I was unsure how to mount it. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Vic OffRoad representatives