Android Enjoyed

Android Enjoyed

2.4 from 3,032 reviews

2.4

3,032 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

RedcloudGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking customer service and missing items with no follow up or reply despite repeat emails

Bought a number of phones for my business and after 3 weeks I contacted them repeatedly as nothing had arrived. Was told they would look into it and never heard back. Then they arrived after 4 weeks however, the phone protective screens and other accessories were not there. Contacted them again and again told they would look into it and again nothing. It's been almost over 2 months now and no contact from them. Ill report them to the authorities and fair trade and the police now. On principle. Send emails to them so you have a record. Buy your stuff elsewhere. From my experience, they cannot be trusted.

John K

John KSydney, NSW

This company is a scam!

I paid for a phone about a year ago and I never got the phone because they rand out of stock or my money back either! No phone, no money back. Big loss for me but a gain for them.

Emy H

Emy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fraudulent

Ordered phone. Never got it. GusGus I'd emails back and forth promising refund. Bank refunded me but they never would've got their money back. Thank goodness it got taken down

Joshua

JoshuaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Multiple purchases and mostly Great experience

My friends and I have made multiple purchases from Android Enjoyed and really can't complain much. The latest order was a little slow taking 10 days but that's still reasonable. We wrote emails and they replied kindly and respectfully explaining processing is 5 - 10days which is slow in my books but for cheap prices I can't really complain. My personal experience has always been a good one.
It's a shame about these other reviews and I hope they can start sorting out some of these issues. If only everyone had my experience.

Beware

I have been waiting since January for a refund for a phone I paid for but had to cancel as they could not supply. Never ever deal with this shonky company.

Teutonic

TeutonicWarren

Never seen my mobile again after sent for repair

I bought my mobile almost two years ago. There was something wrong with it and they didn't want to take it for repair. Finally after two months of battle its been sent and it was last time when I saw it. Lies, delays and evasive answers.

SAM SUNG

SAM SUNGGold Coast

Never ever again

Still got my phone

I bought a phone from ae this time last year, I wrote a review saying this site is legit but it does take time imo patience is important, but a year on and my phone is still in working condition, nothings wrong with it, still fast as when I got it no errors occur with it, once again thank you android enjoyed, guys you literaly have to wait, I forgot how long I waited but I still got my phone so thanks

Lies, delays, deflections and apologies, but no phone.

Santosh

SantoshSydney

Don't buy from them

Bought OnePlus 3 and Huwei P9 from them. Stopped working after 8 months. Had warranty for 3 years. Very very very hard to contact. No response. Lost my money!

Worst retailer ever

Order never supplied and money never refunded. After several months transaction was disputed through my bank and I finally got my money back.

Johno71

Johno71Melbourne

BEWARE OF ANDROID ENJOYED / CAMERA SKY / DIGITAL MARKETING & SOLUTIONS PTY LTD

Disgraceful

Ordered 2 phones. They said both weren't in stock and didn't know when they would come. Asked for refund, they said they would provide. They said to make a charge back through my bank. Time limit for chargeback from bank has expired (3 months). Can't contact them now, phones are disconnected and they rarely reply to emails.

Brutt

BruttAU

Do not purchase from this site!

Do not purchase anything from here! Was promised a refund, but have not received anything. So my bank has been disputing. Now all numbers are disconnected.

Warren

WarrenBrisbane

This site is no longer reputable

GBL

GBLFederal

Refund not received month after cancelling

T+Cs state 10 days refund after cancellation, AE said it will take 25 days but it still is not refunded MONTH after cancellation.

Do Not use these guys $800 down the drain

I brought a S7 Edge in Jan 17, I brought a 5 year warranty with it. The phone for no reason just stopped and now can't contact them by phone (disconnected) and they do not reply to emails. The phone I got was one for the Emirates??

Order cancelled by Android enjoyed the 5th of May still waiting for the refund ($700)!

I ordered a phone beginning of April 2018.
My order has been delayed and finally cancelled the 5th of May. We are end of July and I'm still waiting for the refund despite several e-mails and phone calls. Don't order from them!

Don't buy from these guys

Promised a refund after poor service (failure to deliver within VIP time frames); never got refund - but not letting them get away with it, and will make sure we get our money back.

Garbage Business

These guys refused warranty on my phone by "assessing" pictures. Once reminded how consumer law actually works, they (extremely grudgingly) organised to have the phone returned to be assessed.

This was months ago. No reply to emails. Nothing. Just threw my phone in to a void.

Absolute garbage people running an absolute garbage business.

It seems to be becoming unanimous, but hey here's my two cents. Avoid at all costs.