3.7

2.5

Julie T.
Julie T.

Poor quality

I would highly recommend not using this company for any cleaning services. Poor customer service. Poor service delivery.
Did not apply any stain spray to area. There were marks still left on both lounge and rug.
  • +2Thumbnail
Marlene
Marlene
  Verified NSW, Central Coast

So happy with the results

From the lovely person that answered the the phone, to the way I was kept updated with the time the cleaner would arrive, I was so impressed with the end result on every level, great job! Absolutely professional and hassle free, and will definitely use them again.
Nina V.
Nina V.
  Verified NSW, Sydney
huia1288
huia1288Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

Winning!

I’ve used Angel carpet cleaning a few times and now twice for an end of lease clean. Extremely happy with both receptionist staff who was very accommodating and squeezing us in where she could as well as the Technician Tony we had on the day. Obviously there was a couple stains that they were unable to lift. Note parents don’t buy slime! But he done a beautiful job and the place smells amazing!!! Will continue to use Angel Carpet cleaning services especially with the bonus discounts to VIP members! #winning!
Sharna R.
Sharna R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Terrible clean and worse service

Cleaner was very quick doing 5 rooms, 2 rugs and a 5 seater chaise. Everything was wet so it looked done by his standards but every stain remained afterwards and I found hair etc where he had 'cleaned'.
I contacted customer 'service' and asked for a different technician to redo his miserable attempts at cleaning and aftwr asking 4 sepearate times, they still sent the same person. I have been emailing back and forth with the owner who takes no accountability and has no apology or even acknowledgement that they were in the wrong and did not provide a proper and professional clean, nor any customer service whataoever.
Would definitely not recommend, stay clear of this company and use one that will do the job and stand by their work.
Vincent v.
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD, Ipswich

Wish I could give a 0

The technician was really nice but he came at the Same time as I had to take my kids to school so I couldn't be here when he did the job so I'm not sure how long he was here for or if he actually did the job cause when I got home the carpets looked no different to when I left in the morning, also he left my house unlocked when he left and I was told he would lock up for me and he also trapped a magpie in my house which was in my house all day and pooped all over my carpets until my neighbour noticed late afternoon the poor thing was trapped inside and in distress, I will never hire this company again.
Martine W.
Martine W.
  Verified NSW, Sydney
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

terrible carpet cleaning

Not recommended at all, cheap equipment which not doing a job at all, as steamed carpet support to be hot steamed but theirs equipment is cold spreading a water and and smearing this water. Wasted my money 100%.
Patricia