Angel Carpet Cleaning

NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, VIC, Melbourne, etc...

Anna m

Anna m

Do NOT book this company.

Had to pay someone else to clean it properly

We had carpet and a mattress cleaned and the building manager was not happy with the result. I asked them to fix it which they wouldn’t and I had to pay someone else to go back and do it properly.

Pam Marano

Pam MaranoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware beware beware do not use this company ever

Dylan Howard Clark

Dylan Howard ClarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

I booked in for my carpets to be done, I waited around all day since they said anywhere between 12pm - 5pm. Guy finally calls me at 4:45pm saying he’s half an hour away. I rescheduled since I had to leave for work, did not even get a reply from the person emailing me that made the bookings.
Very unprofessional will be going elsewhere to get this job done.

Bad service

The guy who cleaned our carpets blew a fuse in our metrebox. When I rang and complained the receptionist, [name removed] was rude and refused to pay for the fuse to be fixed. She actually blamed us, saying it's our fault and she was going to have the guy come out and look at our fuse box and try to fix it. I said he's not a electrican so no thanks! They're not paying our over $200 repair bill and they're not sypthatic or professional. Will not use them again or recommend them. [name removed] said they deal with fair trade all the time...what does that say??!!!

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Extremely impressed by this business! The technician Ben did a fantastic job and was particularly friendly and pleasant, even my kids commented later, ‘Mum that carpet man was SO nice!’
He found a $50 note that my son had accidentally lost down the back of the couch, I would never have noticed it missing, but he came and gave it to me. It would have been so easy for him to pocket that cash and never be found out, yet he chose to do the honest thing, and I was so impressed by his integrity.

Very prompt and quality service, I’m very impressed.

Joy

JoyIllawarra, NSW

Carpets ok but don’t ask them to clean tiles!!!

Angel Carpet Cleaning we’re contracted to clean the carpets and tiles, as they advertise. Carpets were good, but the tiles were left with water marks all over and the grout was not even cleaned. I ended up going to Fair Trading.

Expect to pay more!

Leanne

LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Booked on the 26th of October for job on the 3rd of December, rang a week before to check on booking which I was told was all good. A day before got a phone call to inform me that they don't do my area. Great business NOT.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THIS WAS PERFECT

I had Jeff come to my girlfriends place in Point Cook today and he did a terrific job. I would recommend him to anyone he was so nice and helpful. The carpets came out great and smelled beautiful.

whitepointer

whitepointer

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - the work was garbage

Total waste of money, this company fails to deliver good results. Sub standard poor service. Choose another company. Example look at the pictures - Dark edges was AFTER Angel carpet cleaning, Then i cleaned a little the with mild soapy water and achieved better results. You don't need these people wasting your time and money. Secondly the so called technician was trying to sell me other products.

This place is terrible! WE PAID $500 and it was the worst carpet clean I have ever seen.

Carpets were worse than before. Terrible job at cleaning stains and left a large border around the walls. The company was very unprofessional when a complaint was made. No urgency as they already had their money!

Bryan B.

Bryan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!!

My lounge and rug (both 2 years old) were desperate for a spring clean after 2 years living with a poodle. I phoned and they sent a technician out the very next day! He was very polite, fast and did an amazing job, my sofa and rug look and smell brand new again! They were cleaned at 11am and were dry by 5pm which was also an added bonus. Thank you Angel Carpet Cleaning, I will be recommending you to family and friends : )
P.s. there seem to be a lot of "Karen" reviews on here, my advise is try them for yourself before taking any notice to them.

Extremely happy with carpet

Peter turned up within the allocated time window. He was very professional and gave us amazing recommendations. He was able to explain what and why he made these recommendations. Carpet looks amazing

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Fantastic job.

Peter and his offsider were professional and friendly. They arrived on time and did a great job on the carpet.
They cleaned our two aging velvet lounge chairs and the result was amazing. I would highly recommend Peter and his mate.

Michelle  H.

Michelle H.

Wouldn’t ever use this service again

chantelle

chantelleSydney, NSW

Stay Far far away ! Rude, dishonest and unprofessional!

Suki P.

Suki P.South East Queensland, QLD

RUDE, unprofessional and terrible

Emma B.

Emma B.Illawarra, NSW

Angel to the rescue

Peter is very happy, very nice, very professional service. Happy with the carpet cleaning steam clean. Will recommend to family and friends. Thank you Angel and Peter Selim
Cheers from Emma

Mano P.

Mano P.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent carpet cleaning

Peter is very courteous and professional. Very happy with the carpet clean today will recommend to family and friends. Thank you Peter and angel carpet cleaning cheers and thank you