Angel Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EMM

EMMSydney, NSW

Unable to provide service - waste of time

I booked via email to clean carpet in 2 bedrooms in a unit in Double Bay. The order was accepted and then follow up with a request to confirm private parking at the unit. I attempted to come up with a solution to find parking nearby but it emerged through multiple email exchanges that the Technician does not have trolleys to move equipment so can only service units with private parking. VERY frustrating and waste of time - if you need carpet cleaned in a unit, take your business elsewhere.

Unbelievably bad attitude

Tried to book a carpet clean for my apartment which is above a shop in a mall. They were totally inflexible and rude about access to the location and refused to park in a loading zone to unload the cleaning equipment. The complete lacklustre approach to customer service was very surprising in this age of internet reviews. Taking my business elsewhere.

Marvchi

MarvchiSydney, NSW

What an outstanding Service

An impeccable job done by Angels Carpet Cleaning.My carpet was heavily stained, now it’s as good as new!! Warwick provided a remarkable job, very professional and respectful. Highly recommend this company.

Omar Veron

Omar VeronSydney, NSW

Excellent job

My carpet cleaning was complete by Josh.
excellent person to deal with, the job was thorough and professional.
He was courteous, helpful and efficient.
A pleasure to deal with and would recommend to anyone.

Suzette

SuzetteIllawarra, NSW

Best carpet cleaning in the Illawarra

The service was was wonderful and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I had some heavy stains in my cream wool carpet and I doubted that they could be removed. I was very pleasantly surprised to find all of the stains had come out. I recommend you try these guys out for yourself. Very reasonable prices also.

giulianah

giulianahSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Highly recommend angels carpet cleaning technician George , for your carpet cleaning. He was on time , got the job done quick and was super efficient . Very satisfied with George’s work ethic . He is A credit to the company .

Akira

AkiraIllawarra, NSW

Disgusting service

We were treated very poorly by the cleaner and the company manager. The cleaner insisted on putting “pet stains” and “pet smell” on the receipt which is entirely inaccurate as the cat in the house had only been there a day and stayed outside. Even though we privately hired their services they insisted on contacting the realestate which was extremely demeaning and unprofessional. Very disappointing and will discouraging the use of this company to everyone.

Cristina S.

Cristina S.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

Was very happy with the services Warwick provided us today.
He was very professional and went beyond our expectations. Carpet looks amazing !
I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and will be using it again in the future.

DorisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed with cleaning standard attitude of staff

As an eighty year old l was very disappointd with the stains left in my carpet afer having it cleaned twuce.The attitude of the two different cleaners and how l was made to feel was upsetting. I will not be recommending the company to any one else.

LSF

LSFSydney Surrounds, NSW

STAY AWAY Do not use this company.

We booked this company for an end of lease clean. They barely cleaned the carpet at all. Our real estate agent then re-booked a cheaper company to come in and clean again and they lifted all marks and spots from the carpet. We then asked Angel Carpet for a refund or compensation for not doing their job and they told us it wasnt their problem and hung up on us! Save yourself the time and money and use someone else.

CHRIS JAGO

CHRIS JAGO

Service was impeccable.

From the first call, to Josh knocking on my door, I would recommend Angel's carpet cleaning to anyone. I had pet stains I had previously tried to remove without success, Josh was able to remove them with ease.

The service was excellent, thanks again Josh for being on time and for working around my boys and I.

Bj charupali

Bj charupaliIllawarra, NSW

Carpet cleaning

Good cleaning done by Josh, he is very friendly& helpful. He provided a good service and arrived on time. I will recommend this company and josh to my friends it is great.

This is great!

Deodourised (cigarette smoke smell) and sanitised the carpets, they look a lot cleaner now. Service provided by Peter. S WARWICK.

Jaja

JajaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

George from angel carpet cleaning on time did an amazing job helping me get my bond back legend of a bloke great customer service skills highly recommend angel and George

Great job for a good price

I looked at the reviews before I emailed Angel for an online quote for my 5 seater lounge. The quote was very competitive so I called and booked them in. They were prompt with their quote, they phoned me the day before to confirm the booking and the said the person cleaning the lounge would call prior to say he was on the way, which he did. Josh is a delightful, courteous young man who did a great job and I would recommend him and Angel to anyone looking for a great lounge cleaning job at a good price.

Shirls

ShirlsPenrith nsw

Professional A1 service

Had my carpets cleaned today by Josh from Angel Carpet cleaning. They did a wonderful job and I’m really happy with his professionalism and my carpets look and smell beautiful. Thank you Josh see you in 6 months.

Fantastic service

Had the team from angel come out and clean my place, had a wonderfull experience. I will definitely use these guys again.

Very pleased

It was a straight forward process to arrange a cleaner, with good follow up on service and our cleaner is excellent.

Absolute Domestics
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Emma, thank you for your five star review of our cleaning service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Appalling Service!!!!

They did a bad job they didn't even clean the carpets i will never use Angel Carpet cleaning and would not recommend them to anyone. Also when i rang to complain the manager was rude, there customer service was appalling.

col l

col lmelbourne

Not happy

[name removed] turned up early very inconvenient as was told pm turned up am then proceeded to tell me that i needed to pay more than quoted had to pay before job started then left before I could look at the job and was very disappointed in the finish of the job not the finish I was expecting for the price I paid. Will never recommend.