Angel Carpet Cleaning

NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, VIC, Melbourne, etc... (See All)
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Angel Carpet Cleaning

• Timeliness

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Carpet Cleaning

I was quoted via a phone call $98 for cleaning of a rug and small 4 x 4 room, there was no discussion of sanitising or options. The cleaner called me when he was on site and wanted to charge $250 this was bought down to $178 . The cleaner was very rude and hung up on me then called me back and said he should charge $1000. I had no choice but to agree to the cost but felt scammed. The carpet has some dirt marks but nothing too dirty.

Absolutely disgusting

Do not use this company! I felt uncomfortable in my own home the second these men walked in. I asked them to leave after they tried to say I had to pay more money than I was quoted and that they weren’t able to do the job I had been told they would do. So glad I didn’t give a cent to them or this company. Disgusting customer service and manner. A total waste of my time and energy.

scipio
scipioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent admin/call centre, mediocre carpet clean

Kirk
Kirk

Terrible service - go elsewhere

Overservicing without permission

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Excellent service! Happy customer!

Mina did a fabulous job of cleaning our carpets (which had bad stains in one particular room). Great communication from start to finish. Would highly recommend and use his services again. Thank you!

Lev83
Lev83Sydney, NSW

Absolute Rubbish...

Price was agreed through thorough discussions. Arrived and bumped the price up. Further did a pretty bad job. Can still see dirt and stains on the carpet.
Job was for a three bedroom home, the whole job took app 1 hr. More like vacuuming then carpet cleaning.
Wouldn't recommend.

Underquoting and bad job

We were quoted $98 to remove a spot stain. I have seen many spot stains removed from expensive carpet - coffee and red wine for $80 each call out. They think it's our first rodeo, but we've been spilling things on carpets for years!

On arrival the technician said it would cost $180. What the? We were never told that when we enquired and when we detailed the stain.

Worse, he didn't get it out. And then stated - I will charge you $98 if it doesn't come out and $180 if it does. Last time I checked carpet cleaning wasn't a success oriented bonus scheme. People quote on space, hourly rates and yes stains.

And they remove them. Sadly we were fleeced $100 and still have a stain.

• Job Satisfaction

Can I rate Angel Carpet Cleaning a half star?

I engaged this company, to treat water damage from the recent rain event in Brisbane. They appeared to be professionals from their website, however when their technician turned up, he was wearing head phones the whole time and was difficult to communicate with.

Their website advised that there was no need to lift the carpets to dry and prevent mould and staining. The The deodorant that was used on the carpet was so strong that it took a week for that smell to go away, only to leave a musty smell, obviously indicating there is mould present.

After lodging a complaint I was advised that they do not warrant their advertised “specialist” services after 48 hours.

Very poor job and even worse customer service.

Don't waste your money.

DOM
DOMIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely Amazing!!

Highly recommend this company to anyone who wants great service and an amazing job!!!
Marks that other companies were not able to clean were removed with ease. Warwick was professional whilst friendly and his recommendations spot on.
I would never consider using anyone else in the future and have now used this company on several occasions, as have many of my own friends.
Couldn't be happier :)

• Job Satisfaction

Horrible results, not worth the price charged!!

Super disappointed with this service. Told they would come anytime between 7:30am to 12pm, waited the whole day for a quick 30min clean of my four bedroom unit. The carpet looks exactly the same, none of the stains touched. I was quoted a choice of steam cleaning or dry cleaning but never got asked what I wanted when the guy showed up. This service was definitely not worth $200!

Marina
MarinaMelbourne

Do not recommend

Ordered carpet cleaning 10 days ago from 12-5. At 3.40 received a call from cleaner that they are too busy today and they will come tomorrow afternoon- unreliable service! Do not recommend!!! Waste of time!!

• Timeliness

Fast and efficient!

Such great service! Two men showed up they were super friendly. They got straight in there and done a great job in record time!. Great price and gave plenty of information about the service. Thank you so much!

Jacob T
Jacob TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made the stains worse and admitted it was a rush job to my face

Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and price

Absolutely brilliant service by Peter, provided ETA and met timing. Clean of couches was outstanding and carpet was of exceptional standard. Prices extremely competitive
Would highly recommend. Well done guys