Angel Carpet Cleaning

NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, VIC, Melbourne, etc...

4.2

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Carpet cleaning

Highly recommend Brett for carpet cleaning. He came around and instantly knew what needed to be done. All the stains came out and the carpet was looking fresh again.
Thank you.

Melissa

Melissa

Great job !

Was done perfectly. Efficient and professional. Would highly recommend. My carpet was in horrible condition and now it is looking so much better and the aroma of the carpet is gorgeous.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

Was a day late very unprofessional would never recommend this place my floor is soaking wet i am not happy at all will not use this company again I thought by the add they would have been a lot better very disappointed.

Quick Turnaround a perfect service

Brett turned up on time and provided quality service. Was a tough job to complete but Brett was professional and did a excellent job. Would highly recommend Brett and Angel Carpet Cleaners

Awesome carpet clean

Peter was absolutely fantastic also spotted out my carpet had mould and it was removed so much cleaner and nicer smelling highly recommended please use this company they are great

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Carpet cleaning

Peter S was great and very helpful. Knows his stuff and very informative. Carpets smell fresh and sanitised. Lovely clean and bright. Just what we needed.
Very nice job! Thank you.

Exceptional work at a great price

I was lucky enough to get a next day booking for having 4 dirty couches cleaned, they were cleaned immaculately and all the stains were removed all at quoted price.

Warrick carpet cleaning

Very happy with Warwicks result with cleaning my carpets. they now look like they were new Warwick was polite and honest, he was on time and personable I recommend Angel to everyone

Carpet cleaning

Peter came for the job he was very helpful with helping me move things around and did the job quickly and efficiently. Every thing looks clean and smells fantastic. Thanks for a fantastic service

rama.duggal

rama.duggalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I Would never use this business again

Carpet cleaning by Warwick

5 years no clean, Warwick made my carpets look and small amazing. He was well mannered and polite. I recommend angel to all my friends and family 5 stars in my book

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Great job! Thank you George!

The service was sensational from the first phone call to packing up. I have used Angel before and each time feel like I am a special customer and valued. Rare these days not to be 'just a number' and a real person. Special thank you to George for your honesty and integrity. Your knowledge of carpets was extensive and much appreciated. You discussed the best fit for the job and carpet- you listened. Thank you. It is obvious George you are passionate about carpets! and I look forward to you looking after them again.

ad_mauri

ad_mauriPerth, WA

Dissatisfied

Had my carpets and my sofas cleaned.
My sofa is cream in colour. The service man left black marks along the front of my sofa from his hose on the cleaning machine.
I emailed them the next day about this problem this company took forever to get back to me.
Then asked for photos which I supplied. Took a long time again to get in touch with me.
Finally get a phone call saying they can’t see how their guy would have left marks on my sofa. So if he didn’t leave marks why didn’t he clean the marks off when he was cleaning it Haven’t heard anything else from them .
DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.
BAD. SERVICE!!!

Laura T.

Laura T.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with job

The staff over the phone and in person were very friendly. They called 30 minutes ahead to let me know they were coming (so many companies state they will do this, but never do). They did a great job, the carpets are really old and look so much nicer and even with no stains left, and they smell nice. The work only took 30 minutes which was great, and I thought the price was very affordable!

Graeme T.

Graeme T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A lot of dirt on my carpet after an industrial clean

Enjoy No Benefits of Angel Carpet Cleaning

• +1
Rob

Rob

Poor quality service

I wouldn't recommend Angel Carpet Cleaning. After a recent clean my carpets aren't fresh feeling and my rug's small patch of coffee smell is just the same. Angel Carpet Cleaning lacks quality customer support to assist with my concerns and the contracted cleaner showed no effort towards eradicating the coffee smell from my rug. The manager questioned why I didn't enjoy a coffee smell in carpet.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic result

Jeff was the best upholstery cleaner we have ever had. Generous with his time, he really took pride in his work to ensure the best result possible. Really pleased with the outcome that was achieved.

EMM

EMMSydney, NSW

Unable to provide service - waste of time

I booked via email to clean carpet in 2 bedrooms in a unit in Double Bay. The order was accepted and then follow up with a request to confirm private parking at the unit. I attempted to come up with a solution to find parking nearby but it emerged through multiple email exchanges that the Technician does not have trolleys to move equipment so can only service units with private parking. VERY frustrating and waste of time - if you need carpet cleaned in a unit, take your business elsewhere.

Unbelievably bad attitude

Tried to book a carpet clean for my apartment which is above a shop in a mall. They were totally inflexible and rude about access to the location and refused to park in a loading zone to unload the cleaning equipment. The complete lacklustre approach to customer service was very surprising in this age of internet reviews. Taking my business elsewhere.