Angel Carpet Cleaning

NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, VIC, Melbourne, etc...
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Angel Carpet Cleaning

Job Satisfaction
Thh123
Thh123South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service

Had interactions with 3 different staff members who were all extremely rude to me. Cleaner never showed up to the property but supposedly was my fault because I couldn’t answer the phone. Not sure why he couldn’t even knock on the door and even said he went to an apartment when the property was a townhouse... when I called to make a complaint I was told I didn’t need to. What a joke, need to change their hold music from talking about how customer service is their #1 priority

Rates and Fees

Vacate clean destroyed carpets

If I could rate 0 I would. Don’t waste your money or time people!!! This was a Vacate clean on cream floor and the guy has wrecked them and turned them black, they weren't black before!!! [Name Removed] the “manager” is probably the worst person for a manager I have ever spoken to in my life saying that there carpet cleaner or machine can’t do that, well they were not black before he cleaned them!! won’t refund or fix they didn’t want to deal with me, and would only do the job prepaid. Scammers.
2 weeks later they asked if they can view the black carpets to asses as I told them I will be taking them to court with the real estate as they are wanting to take a big chunk out of my bond. See you in court!!!!

Sonja
SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible carpet cleaners and Rude staff

I used this company to clean my mother in laws unit. The unit was empty and carpets were moderately soiled. I left the cleaner to it and went to have a coffee while he cleaned. 20 minutes later he called to say he was finished!! When I returned the carpet was wet and still dirty. I asked him if he had actually cleaned it and he told me it would be better when it was dry. I refused to pay until I could see results and rang the company but got an obnoxious lady who refused to believe the carpets were still dirty. She threatened debt collectors and said I was wasting her time. Two days later I had to pay another company and the carpets were left beautifully clean and fresh. Do not use this company as you will waste your money.

Louise
LouisePerth, WA

Terrible job and disgusting customer service

Vacate carpet clean completed, left dirty and smelly. Job not completed and customer service will not return my call.
Got hold of guy who actually cleaned and he was rude and told me to put a complaint in

Marcia
MarciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I would like to mention the following:
- No "pre-vacuum" (even though it was promised in the quote).
- Quote indicated "Steam or Dry Clean, your choice". I was not asked.
- I contracted Angel Carpet, but the company that came was: PureDry. Confusing!
- The person used my toilet without asking. Rather rude.

Anna m
Anna m

Do NOT book this company.

Had to pay someone else to clean it properly

We had carpet and a mattress cleaned and the building manager was not happy with the result. I asked them to fix it which they wouldn’t and I had to pay someone else to go back and do it properly.

Pam Marano
Pam MaranoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware beware beware do not use this company ever

Dylan Howard Clark
Dylan Howard ClarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

I booked in for my carpets to be done, I waited around all day since they said anywhere between 12pm - 5pm. Guy finally calls me at 4:45pm saying he’s half an hour away. I rescheduled since I had to leave for work, did not even get a reply from the person emailing me that made the bookings.
Very unprofessional will be going elsewhere to get this job done.

Bad service

The guy who cleaned our carpets blew a fuse in our metrebox. When I rang and complained the receptionist, [name removed] was rude and refused to pay for the fuse to be fixed. She actually blamed us, saying it's our fault and she was going to have the guy come out and look at our fuse box and try to fix it. I said he's not a electrican so no thanks! They're not paying our over $200 repair bill and they're not sypthatic or professional. Will not use them again or recommend them. [name removed] said they deal with fair trade all the time...what does that say??!!!

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Extremely impressed by this business! The technician Ben did a fantastic job and was particularly friendly and pleasant, even my kids commented later, ‘Mum that carpet man was SO nice!’
He found a $50 note that my son had accidentally lost down the back of the couch, I would never have noticed it missing, but he came and gave it to me. It would have been so easy for him to pocket that cash and never be found out, yet he chose to do the honest thing, and I was so impressed by his integrity.

Very prompt and quality service, I’m very impressed.

Joy
JoyIllawarra, NSW

Carpets ok but don’t ask them to clean tiles!!!

Angel Carpet Cleaning we’re contracted to clean the carpets and tiles, as they advertise. Carpets were good, but the tiles were left with water marks all over and the grout was not even cleaned. I ended up going to Fair Trading.

Expect to pay more!

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Booked on the 26th of October for job on the 3rd of December, rang a week before to check on booking which I was told was all good. A day before got a phone call to inform me that they don't do my area. Great business NOT.

Read more reviews - page 2