Kmart Anko (Mirabella Genio) Wifi Security Camera

Kmart Anko (Mirabella Genio) Wifi Security Camera Questions & Answers

95 questions from our users

Russell P.

Russell P.asked

Connection to facebook with camera

Karen W.asked

Hi we just bought our outdoor powered camera from KMART and having issues with WIFI connection-has any one had this issue?If so what fixed it? Any help appreciated PS our modem is in our kitchen and the unit is by the front door-

Penny J.

It took a couple of goes for us to get our outdoor to connect to the wifi, we just had to have it close to the router while setting it up, after that we haven’t had any issues since.
The indoor cameras on the other hand, 3 of them, we got refunded all. After the initial set up, one day, one would drop off the wifi and dozens of attempts afterwards to get it to rejoin failed, including removing the device and reinstalling. This occurred over a few weeks until all 3 no longer were connected. We gave up. We now have Ring cameras. Though we still do have the outdoor Kmart one and no issues after about 4 months so far, touch wood.

Karen W.

In meters-approx how far is your modem from the unit?

julia393asked

I have no problem getting a connection between the E966 indoor camera and my Samsung phone. But I cannot get it to record continuously, even though I have ticked "non stop" recording under Storage Settings. Even when I manually hit the record button, it stops recording if I minimize the App on my phone!. I need it to record while using the phone for other uses. How can I get it to record continuously, I have a 128GB micro card, so there is plenty of room, and I have ticked for it to "Local Recording" so it should have no problems.

Elisha C.

Elisha C.asked

Hi, I'm just wondering how I charge the video door bell. Thanks

Talea T.
Talea T.

Charge it ? Get a solar panel
Or take it off and charge it when it’s flat.

Clive B.

Clive B.asked

I want to ftp an image to Weather Underground. But I need to setup the ftp server with password and image directory etc. Is it possible to set the camera to send an image at intervals to Weather Underground ?

Harleymitch

Harleymitchasked

Hi all , how do u delete individual recording that u have viewed

julia393

I've just bought my E966 indoor camera, so still trying to figure it out. If you go into photo album, while viewing the live stream, you can select your videos you want deleted. Why it is in there and not in Playback I don't know as yet.

Cj M.asked

Hi, I have the pan and tilt indoor camera. I am wondering if I put an 8gb SD card in and set the camera to record continuously, how many hours of footage will it be able to store? HD and/or SD numbers would both be appreciated if you know either!

Mike M.

Mike M.asked

Can this camera be connected to more than 1 phone

Cj M.

One person sets up the camera on their Mirabella Genio app and it is linked to their “home”. Then you have two options: 1. Log in to your account in the app on another phone. 2. Set up a separate account for the other phone and then using the original account (used to set up) invite them to your home.

Kay R.

Kay R.asked

my outdoor rechargeable camera keeps going off-line the last few nights its been 3degree would the temperature affect my camera

Penny J.

I haven’t had any isse with my outdoor one. It goes offline with no motion, but the moment there is motion it’s back up again

Kay R.

Kay R.asked

Hi my outdoor rechargeable camera keeps going off-line at night for the last 2 nights its been down around 3degree could the temperature affect my camera?

Penny J.

I’ve had two out of three of my indoor ones go offline and I can no longer get them to connect/pair back up. I’ve given up and am taking them back. I’ve spent the extra $$ and purchased Ring ones. 2min to install and get connected onto the wifi and it’s done. (took 5min extra for them each to update/download to latest software)

Pawanender P.

Pawanender P.asked

Do the camera delete videos from memory card by itself

mif

mifasked

Hello I have an anko Wi-Fi Full HD recharegable Indoor/outdoor Camera. Can this device have the charging cord connected and be charging and still work. Also if that is the case can I have the charger connected to it full time insitu to save ever having to remove it from its location and have it fully charged all the time

mif

mifasked

Hello I have an anko Wi-Fi Full HD recharegable Indoor/outdoor Camera. Can this device be connected using Wi-Fi Direct. I noticed it identified Wi-Fi Direct in the "Wi-Fi name" and then I searched for a password and by the time I came back to the installation, Wi-Fi Direct was no longer in the Wi-Fi Name section? I was hoping I would be able to connect it using Wi-Fi Direct thus avoiding the need for a modem. Also when charging can you keep the lid open so you can see the red or blue light rather than trying to see it through the reset hole

Oli

Oliasked

Does anyone have night time images from the Anko HD Rechargable indoor/outdoor camera that they can share?

Eleisha A.
Eleisha A.

I don’t know how to post the photos but the quality is very decent for what it is :)

Kyeesha C.

Kyeesha C.asked

Does the SD card automatically format after full??

melanie a.
melanie a.

No I think you have to go into the device settings under storage and format it manually

kharaharris89

kharaharris89asked

Does anyone know how to pair the indoor outdoor camera, mine disconnected and now it wont re-pair, ive hard reset it and it will not go into pairing mode no matter what i do.

Penny J.

OMG i’m having the same problem. I’ve reset it, removed it, everything, and it just won’t repair.

Donna C.
Donna C.

I'm having the same problem my disconnect 3 days ago and now it won't reconnect I have tried to reset it but nothing not happy

Nicasked

Do the outdoor security cameras need Ariel cable to be used ? Or is being plugged into a normal power socket enough ?

Penny J.

They have a usb charger cable, so you can either unclip the camera and take it down to charge or run an extension cord to it. I‘m getting well over two months charge from them.

Nic

Oh I think that might be the witless one I’m looking at other outdoor camera

Nic

As I need one that connects to a google hub don’t think the wireless one does

Shane A.

Shane A.asked

How do I set the anko cameras to record to SD constantly

Penny J.

Click on the camera from the list, when video opens, click on the little pencil symbol on the top right, click Storage settings and set it to Non-Stop recording mode

Sidharth

Sidharthasked

Is there a sleep feature on this camera to save battery life. I only want it monitored at nights for example. I know the app has a tap-to-run and automation settings but nowhere can i find a way to use those to put the camera in sleep mode. There is no documentation available as well. I think you are using tuya's code but its hard to sift through all the source code they have.

This will help us to improve privacy concerns and also save battery life. This device is on top of our room and charging it every time is not an easy option.

Cliveasked

How do I change motion settings

Lambert. Mec
Lambert. Mec

Hi, you'll need to access the camera as in viewing it .. on the top right hand side there's an edit button that looks like a pencil.. tap that and you will see the motion setting

Clive

thank you tried everything else-very simple-thank you