Neeta

NeetaPerth, WA

I've had enough!!!!

Been a customer for nearly 20 yrs. No complaints about loans and such but personal service is as bad as it gets now. waiting 7-10 to deposit due to not using ATM. I will be changing next year.

TopicATM Experience
Mikey

MikeyPerth, WA

Unbelievably bad service at ANZ HO in Perth

Just went into ANZ Head office in Perth to do a bank transfer (the transfer was too large for internet banking). I was advised that I have to make an appointment and the next available was in 2 days time. That’s at their WA Head Office.

2 days to setup an appointment to complete a 5 minute interbank trf between ANZ and Westpac!

There were 4 employees within eyesight, not a single customer on the floor and no one could help me without an appointment despite no customers in the bank at that time.

In the end the staff made an appointment for me at one of their suburban branches and I had to drive out there to complete the transfer.

Customer service must be the absolute lowest priority for ANZ.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Customer service is non existant

Found an unauthorised transaction on my credit today so took the report steps as on the ANZ web site.35 mins to talk to a customer service person who transferred me ,10 more mins then the phone rang out.So drove 20 minutes to my local branch and waited another 10 minutes outside before being talking to a ANZ person who told me sorry no appointments today ring the ANZ help line.,just been there.Been with the ANZ over 20 years and have my personal and business banking with then time to look at a bank who cares about their customers.Still have the unautorised transaction to sort out.Tried the complaints hot line no answer after 25 mins.Just terrible service,Paul

Money sucker bank

ANZ cannot give a letter specifying account details for genuine reasons to account holder despite multiple requests. Its just money sucker and useless. Just avoid dealing with this money sucker bank.

Taylor B.

Taylor B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrating, useless and pathetic

After hours and hours on the phone to ANZ just to try and close my account I continue to get the run around and a different excuse each time as to why this can’t be done
I’ve had to call back numerous times and sit through countless minutes and still the issue is unresolved
The agents seem to actively try to misunderstand you and twist your words in order to pass you on to someone else, then give no background to the next agent and you have to start the whole conversation again and have no intention to actually provide help
Do not deal with ANZ if you enjoy your sanity

Just avoid them if you do not like frustration

Lack of communication between team members and different departments are beyond imagination. It is like talking to different banks in different countries with different languages.
I have a loan with them since APR2020 and I am already tired of so much headache they have given me. They send a letter saying something, but they do differently.
And complain department, well they are there just to give you more problems surely. Resolution???? You must be joking

Honestly avoid them if you like to have peaceful life.

Just for a record, I am on the phone with them ( on hold ) while making this comments.

Wish it was something less than 1 star here. How come they are not bankrupt yet, I have no clue

TopicLoan Application and New Account
PRS

PRSPerth, WA

Internet Banking Down

Internet Banking down on a Saturday, finally got through to the overseas call centre to be told that “hoping to have it fixed in a couple of hours”. Completely inexcusable for a bank that makes $3.7 billion a year and they can’t even manage their internet banking system properly

Cosmic

Cosmic

Thieves

I have been a customer for more than 30 years, I noticed I was charged $5 a month on my savings account even when my salary was paid into my account when I inquired I was brushed, then when I told the bank I was going to complain to the Financial Ombudsman they offered me a refund for 2 years.

Other Banks
86 400
86 400
3.6

Domestic Transfer Fees

The bank charges you a $28 fee if you want to transfer anything over $25,000. Ridiculous. Never experienced a fee for accessing my own money with any other bank. Pathetic.

Jimmy

JimmyPerth

Trying to cancel a credit card

Called five times and every time I said I wanted to cancel a cc it said 'due to current circumstances we are unable to take your call sorry' and hung up, I then called and said new cc and what do you know, I got put straight through. Disgusting. This bank is terrible. I was with them for a decade and no longer will be.

Viva

VivaSydney, NSW

A bank that listens

TopicLoan Application
Sam

SamPerth, WA

how they scam for fees or are they just incompetent?

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

You are just a number making money for there boardroom

Dave 82316

Dave 82316Central Queensland, QLD

Beware of Fake Interest Charges

I have been with the Bank 40 years in NZ and Australia. Lately the bank has been unreliable and totally lacks customer service. The service there is , is dictatorial and overly assertive. Everything is for the Shareholder, Not Customer.

Although I never take cash advances and pay my full amount due before the due date every month. I made a mistake of buying lotto with the card 3 months ago and am still being debited interest.

I have requested that when a interest debit is listed and you click on it then it tells you the date of the applicable transaction and its value.

All TOO HARD. In my view because it makes it harder to scam people.

Michele

Michele

This Bank for this day and age is an absolute disgrace

I have been with this bank for 18 years, Time to leave and take my Business with me.
Incompetent staff, I have to call numerous times for the same issue, as no one can do their job.
Im done.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application

ANZ Credit Card Assessment

Horrible customer experience with every single ANZ representative I spoke to all the way up to supervisor.

Had to play phone tag with them at least 10 times over the course of 2 weeks after they didn't respond to my inquiry 2 months beforehand. Didn't give any valid reasoning behind rejecting my application despite meeting all the criteria. Don't bother with them, I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

TopicCredit Card Application
Damo A.

Damo A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgraceful disregard for customers and those who have had their wages delayed.

As a customer of more than 15 years I have seen a gradual decline in customer service - Of which much has been moved overseas.

Internet banking has always been clunky, and nowhere near the standard of other banks.

Recent updates to internet banking have delayed wage payments to staff from the usual same day transaction to presently 5 days and counting - I am not the only customer with the same issue, thousands have not been paid, by not fault of their employers, and this isn't the first time this has happened in the past 12 months.

Customer service has been numb - Blanket responses without any offering of assistance to rectify the issues.

TopicBusiness Banking
Samuel W.

Samuel W.Sydney, NSW

ANZ unilaterally remove credit card entitlements and still charges a fee

Stephen Hinder

Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never struck a staff member like this before..

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions
ROBYN

ROBYNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Upgrade

Searched 22-26 Oct transactions. Select print - only one screen of transactions prints, and this is only a portion of all the transactions I need.
To overcome, you have to scroll down until all of the transactions load (pages); then print. Time inefficient.
And the "letterhead" automatically produced takes up more than half a page.

TopicBusiness Banking