ANZ Bank Home Loans

ANZ Bank Home Loans

Brand Manager for ANZ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

icy
icyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Anz home loan system show default in my credit history due to which we are forced to pay penalty for land settlement

Anz systems showing default in credit rating doc inspite of no default present from doc provided by credit rating body.We missed our settlement date amd even after getting some time Anz is still takings days to issue mortgage document.
Extremely frustrating. The loan process was started almost month before settlement date.Inspite of telling them that we are over settlement date they show no concern.

Peter Griffin
Peter GriffinSouth West, WA

Break Free Scam

Paid the break free package fee for years and years. Didn’t get the value I thought I was getting because I wasn’t getting the features I thought I was getting. When I called to complain I also got a rate review that lasted 7 days. 3 rate changes in 20 days? ANZ are pretty well known for selling junk products, this statement is backed up by their recent fines regarding this package. Read the reviews people, just don’t…….

Milly
MillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid ANZ

I am writing this so that others don’t go to ANZ for a home loan, and get ripped off and scammed at every corner. In short we agreed to a fixed interest rate, then before settlement they increased it by 1.2% with no warning. After back and forth between the bank I logged a complaint with AFCA (highly recommend doing this). It has since been resolved through AFCA intervention.
Calling ANZ is a frustrating experience. Constantly put and hold and told different information depending on who you talk to. They will try and take as much money from you at every turn. Never had such a bad experience with a bank, and I would highly recommend getting a home loan with another bank if you can.

Karina
Karina

SCAMMERS

My house settled last week. Anz took a cheque for far more than the loan amount and that is the last I have heard of them. They havent contacted me, they havent removed the loan, they havent paid any money into my account. They are scammers, how hard is it to send an email saying what is happening!

Rose
RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Very happy with the fast turnaround. One contact person from start to finish. The only downside is that there is quite a lot of paperwork - as expected. Otherwise a very smooth process. Thank you!

annaliza
annalizaSydney Surrounds, NSW

terrible waste of time and energy . useless service , slow and inept

Took ages for anything to happen. left hanging in the breeze so to speak. I could not recomend anz home loans online to anybody. takes way to long to get answers.

B. Cardno
B. CardnoSouth East Queensland, QLD

ANZ Mortgage 'Specialists" who talk rubbish

• Incentivised Review No

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lukey
LukeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Reprehensible behaviour, the king of financial extortion and brutal tactics

Signed for a loan at a rate we could afford, and within the very few short weeks between then and settling they've jacked the interest rates by a whole percent over almost weekly hikes, totally without warning, now we are forced into an untenable situation, they have no sympathy. Tried to resolve it, and all the love and help and handshakes and warm welcomes suddenly vanished. They became stone cold ice lords. We're absolutely ruined. ANZ are brutal slavemasters, they have no soul.

Petter
PetterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Out of time, and out of satisfaction

Time!
In this fast paced realestate world, a purchaser relies on honest and reliable dealings with a reputable home lender.
ANZ, you failed miserably in all departments with time management!
We had dates for deposit set, dates for settlement set, but you chose to ignore all requests to meet our requirements.
Giving lame excuses “due to Covid” & “under pressure from staff shortages” is unacceptable.
Communication is also a valuable tool to have. We were left wondering if we had been forgotten about!
It wasn’t until we contacted YOU that we got answers.
So I would ask you this,
WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR US TODAY?

Wenbo Y.
Wenbo Y.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

0 star if possible

The worst decision I have made is to go with ANZ home loan. They wasted my time, 20days for a pre approval, base on the fact that we have more than enough deposit and income.

We had to watch the properties we loved sold to another buyer and cry. If I didn't choose ANZ I would be looking for furniture now.

F word to ANZ, 0 STAR on everything.

Carl
CarlTasmania

Total waste of my time

laughingdog
laughingdogVictoria

Construction Loan delayed payments - shocking service

After banking with ANZ for 25 years I am disgusted with their appalling communication and lack of service, our builder has been waiting more than 4 weeks for their initial frame payment and the house is well beyond that stage now. The progress payments team appear to be located offshore, they do not respond to emails and every phone call I make to their 132599 number I am told a different story. We should have just taken an equity loan on our existing home and paid the builder ourselves. Sold a dodgy loan by a Home Loan expert who will not answer our emails or assist in anyway. Goodbye ANZ another unhappy customer!

Yolonda F.
Yolonda F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Please just don't

After 5 weeks 2 extensions and countless hoops, it came down to a not so simple quote. 9 days till settlement and the ANZ requested a quote for some stairs.... Yep, some stairs. We could not get a builder to our property for 2 weeks. We had ample money in our accounts. Owned the house outright, as in no loan. Still no!
We applied in desperation to Commonwealth who approved in 48 hours and had no issue with our stairs.
ANZ were nothing but Infuriating.
As I said just don't, it's not worth the stress and possibility of loosing your new property days out from settlement.

David RRRRRRR
David RRRRRRR

Worst Customer Service I have ever received.

Ridiculously long waits on phone. Delaying settlement without telling myself for my solicitor/lender why. Asking for information then refusing it because it came from the wrong email. Not to sure how ANZ stay in business to be honest.

• Incentivised Review No
Phillip
Phillip Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

anz disaster

I have been involved in the finance industry as a broker and a lender for over 30 years - I have never had a client (that I referred to the ANZ) ,been treated so disgracefully . The refinance application took over 7 months and was passed around by over 7 anz employees, including senior management (and including victorian state management ) . My clients were disgusted by their treatment ,as was I - there was absolutely no accountability and the issue has been swept under the carpet - How the responsible parties, still are employed is beyond me - 70% of dissatisfied customers dont complain -they just dont come back!! - I am a director of a private finance company,have the email trail and am available to confirm my comments