Apex Car Rentals

Apex Car Rentals

See the Best Car Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JL-Melbourne

JL-MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Renter beware - take photos of everything!!

Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Not very satisfied with customer service!

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Appalling check in Cairns

Had to ring four times before someone answered, had to wait over 10 minutes at the collection point, had to wait 20 minutes at the office just to get acknowledged/looked after, took 20 minutes to deal with their unbelievable paperwork. All in all, 50 minutes to get the car and get going. The worst rental car check in service ever. On the upside, the car was as expected.

Vehicle TypeHyandai

Worst Ever Customer Service

Worst ever customer service, would never go back. I explained that I am from overseas with young kids and due to some emergency my flights were modified and now I have to drop car after hours but they didn’t allow even though they have arrangement in place, The company do to not support their clients even in emergency does not deserve continued business. Slightly less prices have been a worst ever experience in new country with small kids. Will never use again.

Squiggles

SquigglesCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service and great price

Leong

LeongHunter Region, NSW

Unethical and borderline criminal

Be careful renting from Apex car rental at brisbane city location. They gave me a vehicle with mechanical fault and extorted me of the full excess by claiming i damaged the vehicle!

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30

Greg B

Greg BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good service in Cairns

Only about a 5 minute wait for their shuttle bus at the airport in Cairns and then another 5 minutes to their base. Very friendly and efficient staff. Booked a Hyundai but received a Toyota Corolla which was just 12 months old with 20k on the clock and spotlessly clean and faultless. On return checkout took a bit longer due to an influx of incoming passengers but we were still back at the airport within 30 minutes. The rates are much cheaper than on airport operators and the service is very good so would definitely use them again.

Jayd

JaydSoutheast, SA

No worries Cairns

Hired a small car online from the Cairns outlet. The wait for the shuttle bus from the airport was not long at all. The wait to be given our car was quite long, the que was out of the building, but to be fair quit a few flights had arrived from New Zealand and various parts of Australia. There were lots of staff, which were rushed off their feet! This didn't detract their effieciently and helpfullness. The car we received was clean and as we had requested.We had no problems at all with the car when returning it after two weeks.It was early morning we were on our way to the airport within ten minutes of returning the car.This is our second time we have hired a car from Apex it definately will not be our last.

Vehicle TypeKia Sorento

They are brilliant

I'm soo glad I actually came across them they are an amazing company super affordable really quick with picking up the car I picked up my car from Apex car rental near auckland airport new zealand I could not believe how cheap the daily rate was for the car itself and they charge no bond but still recommend getting the insurance and make sure to get photos before getting into car other than that would recommend apex rental

Ross

RossIllawarra, NSW

Much cheaper than the bigger guys, no problems at all with the service

We got a car in Hobart and dropped it off in Launceston. Process was seamless and much cheaper than the more well known companies. The car was a few years old but in good condition. I would recommend these guys

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato

Customer service was terrible

We waited at the Brisbane airport for over 30 minutes to be collected after being told on the phone that the bus was 5 minutes away. When we got to the office we waited another 40 minutes prior to being served. When we were eventually seen the lady was rude to me an vague on the after hours drop off at the Gold Coast. I asked how long it would take to get to the airport from the after hours drop off location at Tweed Heads and she replied "I don't know we are not the Apex Gold Coast". She then proceeded to charge me an extra $30 for the early drop off so the small amount I saved by using Apex was even less. Never again

Vehicle TypeHyundai Elantra
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Worst customer service ever!!!

Customer service was non existent. Rude, no courtesy, no friendliness, no smiles. When we dropped off the car we asked if there was a shuttle bus, they said bluntly that it had just left, not giving us an approximation of when it would be back. We asked if there was a toilet, they just pointed in the general direction. While getting our bags out of the car, a person came out and looked over the car then said it was fine and asked for the keys. We followed them inside, they didn’t hold the fire open for us, just let it close in our faces. It’s cheap prices but improving customer service costs nothing.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Apex Car Rentals Perth

Excellent service. Prompt pickup from Perth Airport and our paperwork was handled efficiently. We were given a navigation device for free! It was a big help as we hired the car for 2 months in February 2019. Rental car was clean and problem free. Same efficient service at drop off in April 2019 and ride to Perth Airport. Shuttle was spotless. We were lucky to have the same shuttle driver on both occasions. He was excellent.

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

APEX New Zealand - APEX Melbourne Not Quite the Same !

zz m.

zz m.Far North Queensland, QLD

A satisfying experience.

Efficient, friendly and reliable service from start to finish as first time customers we just couldn't be happier with the experience. Very well priced and we look forward to using them again the the future 5/5

Natalie

NataliePerth, WA

Great prices, very poor service

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Fantastic

We were recommended Apex by a family member so we decided to try them out. They are very affordable without compromising on customer care.
Customer service was Fantastic. They picked 11 of us up by shuttle and the transfers were smooth from the airport.
Vehicle was so clean and comfortable and smelt very good and very clean. We only used our van to travel around Melb and the fuel tank was so efficient.
Once we were finished, they did a once over of the car and then transferred us back to the airport. No troubles, very friendly service. Would highly recommend them.

Cameron's Qld.

Cameron's Qld.South East Queensland, QLD

Could have been as good as they said.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used Apex in Cairns multiple times and never had an issue. Car was clean and tidy with no damage and we returned it clean and tidy with no damage. Very reasonably priced.

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival

David

DavidWestern Australia

Worst experience of my life.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry