1.8

Catherine-Rose

Hector Gracia
Hector Gracia2 posts

Terrible experience

On 4/25/24 I went to pick up my rental car from fox rent a car and I paid in full the $166.09 to Discovercar.com. I was told by the car rental place that only a portion of $86 was sent to Fox rent a car and I owed the remainder. Upon calling Discovercar.com they would not release the funds I paid to rent the car and the car rental company cancelled my service. Beware of hidden fees in which they advertise no hidden fees. Discovercars.com supervisor Katja told me to dispute it with my credit card company.Never again will I use this third party service.I really didn’t want to give any star but I had to chose atleast one.
Joao Carlos V.
Joao Carlos V.

Great service, but deposit is overpriced

The service was great, very friendly and welcoming staff.
The deposit fee was if almost 1200 euros!! Way too much.
The car was clean and perfect. Show details ·  1
  • +3Thumbnail
Accurate R.
Accurate R.

worst company ever

my booking number dc-6958706, i paid $ 243.99 i booked car a week before when i went pick the car they canceled my booking , so i canceled my trip and they never answer phone calls or they did not want to give me back my money since i did not get my car witch i paid online . they are very bad company , will never use there service again Show details
Brian P
Brian P

Great Service

I have used Discover Cars several times now and always pick the Gold Car option, I have never been disappointed, always been good value for money and great customer service. I have just booked my next holiday and one again booked my car hire through Discover cars. Thanks guys for a great service. Show details ·  1
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Auto Europe total ripoff

You search Kayak Keddy and Auto Europe show up you book to take the car on a ferry, Europcar on your 1st day of NZ tell you that the car cannot go on the ferry, this is fraud $138 loss with Auto Europe telling you it is in Europecars terms, which you have never seen total trickery do not use these company's they will spoil your holiday . Show details
Fikret
Fikret2 posts

Eric Joyet
Eric Joyet

Good experience with Discover Cars and Alamo

Nothing special to say about Discover Car. The process was clear. The offer and the prices were good. The website is easy and reliable to use.
The Premium 4x4 Alamo car was in a very good shape, model 2023. The car reached our exception. The only bad point was the condition of the tires. They were not in a very good shape and one explode during the trip.
However we are satisfied with our experience with Discover Cars and Alamo. Show details ·  1
Patricia
Patricia2 posts

Made Deposit, no confirmation email. Very unreliable 3rd party platform

I have made a partial pre-payment of the rented vehicle, but there were no email confirmation send to me. I had even check my bank statement to ensure that the transaction was through. Now I have confirmed that the payment was made, but I didn't even receive any email from them. I had also check with the actual car rental (GoRental), they have my booking number, but they have indicated that I have made $0 payment.

I have read many reviews here, and realised everyone is caught in the situation, just that I discover it early. I don’t think I will ever engage them for car rental in future. Check on their website for hotline, but I can only fill in form and wait for their reply.

Jimmy L.
Jimmy L.

À éviter

J'ai réservé pour un montant total de 380$ Canadien. Une fois sur place, ils n'acceptent pas d'autres assurances que celle qu'ils veulent nous vendre et ils me louait finalement le véhicule pour 2800$ US.
C R.
C R.

Great service and responsive customer service

I am happy with the service I have received. I had to modify the booking details and he helped straight away. The car rented was very good. Thank you for your service. Show details ·  1
ana amorim

Russell m.2 posts
Sue Sue
Sue Sue

Excellent!

Hired a car through Discover Cars on our last trip to London. Excellent service. Rented from Enterprise through Discover Cars. Whole process was 10/10. Show details ·  1