Apollo Patios

• Rates and Fees

Jennyren

JennyrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our perfect patio

Our decision to commission Apollo patios to design and erect our patio recently has proven to be the right decision, the quality of products used and the tradesman employed proved exceptional. We are only to happy to recommend Apollo patios

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

New Outdoor Room

Apollo were professional from the Outdoor Room’s start to finish.

The old structure had to be demolished and removed, this was done with a minimum of noise and disturbance while taking great care not to harm the existing house.

The new structure was erected with great care and precision, the attention to detail was excellent. I complement the builder on his expertise and consideration.

I would recommend Apollo Patios to all that would listen.

Carport Build

Brian P.

Brian P.South East Queensland, QLD

Replacement patio roof after storm damage

No drama from the very beginning to the end. The consultant, Nick Brown, came to my house twice to give me different quotes. Very friendly and professional staff. I'm very happy with the replacement patio they did for me. I would highly recommend Apollo Patios to anyone.

Kevin M

Kevin MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what we wanted- no more flooding

The sales rep came up with a plan to replace our patio roof, and get rid of all our previous problems. The resulting structure is working perfectly, especially with all the rain lately. The patio installer was excellent, and very helpful with some of the small jobs we had to do after the patio was completed. Would definitely recommend Apollo.

James S.

James S.South East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic service and lies

Did a quote paid the deposit of almost 4K asked for more money paid extra 1k
9 weeks later still no plans - asked for a refund and 4 days later they are still trying to ‘work out’ how much to return

JRB

JRBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service !!!

I have recently had a patio roof installed by Apollo Patio’s and I was very impressed with all the staff that dealt with me – it is extremely hard to find any customer service these days & it seems to be getting worse, however, all of the staff that I dealt with were very respectful, polite, courteous and dutiful.
Even though my job was only a small one, I received such great customer service, Thank you again, it has been really appreciated.

Sue M.

Sue M.South East Queensland, QLD

Car Port

Just had our Car Port put in and it looks amazing. The 2 gentlemen that did our work, Daron and Kevin did an awesome job. They were punctual, courteous and thoughtful. Dealing with Apollo Patios was easy, never a hassle if I had a question or concern and when I needed to alter the roofing, also no hassle and easy to deal with. Great outcome that has added value to our home and created a "hail safe" area to house my daughter's car.

D Letham

D LethamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable Building Contractors

We first used Apollo in late 2017 when were completing stage one of our renovations for an awning over the rear out door living area, all dealings we had with Apollo during our renovations have been 100% perfect, from the quote being done on the day and time arranged to the materials being delivered on time as per contract, then the installer who arrived on time as promised. The installation was completed and all rubbish removed. We used Apollo again in November/December 2020 to complete stage two with the exact same result, every aspect from quote to completion was totally flawless. All staff at Apollo are a pleasure to deal with, totally professional and honest. We will be using them again on the next renovation.

Find out how Apollo Patios compares to other Home Renovators

Outstanding product & Service!

We just finished our new driveway and were looking to install a large carport and pergola for our outdoor entertaining area. From the first phone call, Josh was very easy yet professional to deal with. Regardless of how many questions / quote variations we had, he was glad to explain in detail and gave us assurance our needs were being heard. During the installation stage, again the team were very professional, neat and tidy in their approach and working to the highest standards. We couldn't be happier with the finished job. The quality and finish of the installation & materials are second to none and we are truly grateful for Josh and his team as our outdoor area has been transformed! We would highly reccomend Josh and the Apollo team!

Great patio done by Apollo Patios

We have been shopping for a while before we chose Apollo Patios. Great price with easy finance options. Very good quality, and excellent job done by them. No hassle from the very beginning to the end. The consultant, Nick Brown, came to my house several times to give me different quotes. Very friendly and very professional staffs. I'm very happy with the patio they did for me. I would highly recommend Apollo Patios to anyone.

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Carport - what a difference it has made

From quote stage to the finished job, no hassle at all, very professional all the way.
Tradesman who put up the carport new exactly what he was doing, very confident and a person you could talk too and ask questions. All up in one day - great job.
Would recommend Apollo to anyone.

Warwick

WarwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great home improvement product.

We were looking for a comfortable outdoor living space in the form of a covered patio. Apollo were excellent from the initial phone call to an accurate design and quotation visit. The check measure and subsequent installation went smoothly, Professional installers with care and integrity completed the task expediently. Overall a great experience from initial phone call to completion. Thank you Apollo for a job well done. Warwick and Bronwen.

Everything I wanted in a Patio

Queensland Apollo team outstanding.
From First contact with Wayne For quote And Amanda setting delivery date, install date and payments.Neil who installed my patio was a machine, all went over and above for service.Fantastic Communication from start to finish. I have actually getting them back for more improvements to my house.

Exactly what we needed !

Apollo Patios were 10/10 right from the start. The whole process from choosing a design for our carport and tailoring it to suit our home was so easy. Everyone we dealt with at Apollo Patios were friendly and courteous. Highly recommend.