Apple iPhone 7

Apple iPhone 7

32GB, 128GB and 256GB

Great product

Screen is good and application is great, customer service is really accessible easily. Refund processed very quickly. Loving the Apple products thinking of getting the iPad and more accessories pieces

Purchased in May 2016 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $999.00.

iPhone great

Good day to all friends, I will tell you about the purchase of an iPhone 7.
So happy with the battery life, touch screen, and processor speed.

Purchased in September 2017 at Better Braces for $999.00.

Nice but not perfect

Everything is clearly tailored, no complaints about the assembly, all materials are of high quality, it is pleasant to hold the device in hands. I have an Iphone in Black matte color, if the prints remain, then only barely noticeable. A touchscreen is the best among smartphones. Oleophobic coating quality, using the device without film. Stereo speakers play purely at any volume level, compared to the Iphone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, the sound is much higher. The photos are of high quality, stabilization when shooting video, it works fine, but there are small noises in low light, but I am afraid that any smartphone will have them.
Touch ID generally works well. But if the finger is a little wet, not wet, namely wet, you have to enter the password manually, so I’ll take this to a fault.
The absence of 3.5 jack does not bother me. In the car I listen to music exclusively via Bluetooth. As for the simultaneous charging of the phone and listening to music through headphones, there is a finite cant, but I do not consider this a disadvantage

Purchased in June 2017.

Best iphone

All iPhones are pretty much the same, I used to have this version iPhone 7 for two years I used it, works perfectly fine totally love it, I recommend this.

Purchased in June 2017 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $800.00.

Great photos

I love the brightness of the photos, the quality is great for a phone! This is my first iphone, I love the fireworks and pictures, I always got rectangles and never knew what I was actually being sent, happy customer!

Purchased in May 2017.

iPhone

Good day to all friends, I will tell you about the purchase of an iPhone 7. Before it, I used apple products more than once, the very first iPhone was 4 (at that time there were no competitors), then 5 s, I also liked it very much, did not hold the phone in my hand more comfortable , and bought him a replacement 7. I chose a long time, the color was definitely only black, but I could not decide on models 7 and 8, adding all the pros and cons, it was decided to take the seven, firstly cheaper, well, that’s not the main thing, secondly iPhone 8 headphones are not included, you need to buy extra, cost about $ 200, not cheap, well, I'm sure on 100 that they will justify this price, well, I was not ready to pay extra. I took another 8 plus in my direction by wireless charging, this is a fat plus, well, I will live without it! Everything else they have about the same, even the appearance is not different! So here you are my seven.
Included everything as usual in iPhones stylish box.
Vney headphones, adapter for headphones and ayx, charger unit with usb wire, key for sim card and that's it.
So you can talk a lot, well, I will say about the most noticeable change for me after 5s. The screen has become much larger, which allows us to watch all kinds of movies without straining the eyes, a very good image quality, the sound has become more spacious and loud, it is very pleasant to listen, it looks more stylish in one color, with a glass cover. Waterproof, I did not try, I read a lot, in any case it’s not scary to get under the rain, the home button became touch-sensitive, and when you touch it it gives the sensation of depression, the sound of vibration! The camera has become much better, 4k format has appeared when recording video clips, as well the IPhone 7 is now equipped with a quad core processor that allows it to work as it should!

Purchased in November 2010.

Loving it

This I phone has an amazing camera, I have had it for two years now and nothing it wrong with it.... I hav edripped it many times and it hasn’t broken which is a + ,, would defiantly recommend it!

Purchased in January 2017 at Apple Store Australia.

Software

A perfect choice for a reasonable price.

I have this phone now for 3 years and everything functions like a brand new one! So happy with the battery life, touch screen, and processor speed. I even broke it once (and dropping it a lot!), yet it fixed its problems with the new update itself! such a miracle!

Purchased in July 2017.

So easy to use

This was such an easy product to use! It is so fast to make smoothies with and so increadibky quick to clean up. I am so glad that bout this.

Purchased in January 2018 at Aidacare Physical store for $300.00.

It used to be better

I miss the iPhone 5. It was less wide and I could actually reach across the screen with my thumb while holding it one handed. It’s annoying that the phone doesn’t have a “normal” headphone hole now too. Not being able to charge and have the headphones in at the same time sucks. The 7 is still a good phone for its ease of use and all the apps but the 5 was a better.

Purchased in November 2017 at Optus.

Software

Been good - lasted the whole length of my plan with a protective case and screen and battery life hasn't been a problem

Camera quality isn't great however it does the job. Durability and brightness are good and sometimes apps crash however mostly run smoothly without any glitches and I'm overall happy with this product

Purchased in May 2018.

Love Apple Products

Love this product and everything else made by the company Apple, I think they are easy to navigate have loads of great apps to use. Navigation through the pages is easy and seamless.

Purchased in May 2018.

Not too bad

screen on this iphone seems to lag a bit but i am not sure if i have an incorrect setting as there are lots of options to personalise phone which is not a bad thing if you have time to set it up

Purchased in October 2018 for $343.00.

Awesome

Great phone, apps run smoothly, clear bright screen, great size phone, user friendly, great speed, reliable, fast charging,
Great camera, clear pics, extremely happy with this phone has 128gb storage great value for money. Compact light weight easy to handle design, apple offer 2 year warranty perfect service. Perfect phone

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Very good product!

I am satisfied with this product! i received a second-hand iphone 7 online and it functioned as well as a brand new phone. The camera is not brilliant but is as good as it needs to be for any amateur needs, while being quite functional at night. The display is powerful and durable ,withstanding liquid exposure and impacts. All apps have run smoothly on the phone consistently.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Not always waterproof

Had the phone under a tap to wash the screen. The phone lost all audio and haptic feedback. Basically bricked it. My partner’s iPhone 7 has been in a swimming pool and still works just fine.
Not all iPhone 7 seems to be made the same. Apple also don’t cover water damage under their warranty offering.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good phone but like all apple products, so pricey.

Camera quality of all iphones seem to be pretty good. Especially in apps like snapchat, the quality is much better compared to android.

The brightness of the display is good. The phone is used for games, watching videos. Apps run smoothly. It's a pretty good phone to say the least.

My biggest gripe is definitely the price tag placed on all apple products, the drop in battery quality. For the same price, I could have had another phone with many more features.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

love this phone, has served me well

had my black iphone 7 for nearly 2 years now, it is a great product and has served me very well. has everything I need, fast and smooth running of the phone, easy to use and very convenient. I have noticed that it is a bit slower than when I first purchased it but that is to be expected due to its age, infrequent dropping of the phone, and apple's decision to have the phones systematically die after a few years, encouraging people to buy the newest model to increase sales.
however, I love this iphone and hope it never dies!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

great phone but can get a tiny bit slow

ive been using this phone for a while and it has been great; it runs pretty smooth but slows down on high end games, it loads up instagram and snapchat pretty fast; the camera quality is good but is ok at night. i haven't had any durability problems as i have a case, the screen is bright, its fast at pretty much everything except some games. some games freeze sometimes.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Not so good

I am getting over Apple iPhones being so expensive and the phone only lasting a year.
It’s like they make the ios update to destroy the phone. $1300 for a phone, that’s just crazy.
These phones should be lasting at least a few years for the price that they are...

January 8th 2019 Update: iPhone Bad

Don’t even waste your money on an iPhone, I paid so much money and the phone gets hot, crap off, freezes.. waste of money. Everytime there is an iOS update, the phone plays up more. Apple is destroying the phone with their iOS update. It’s seems all a scam so you buy a phone every year..

Date PurchasedJan 2018