Apple iPhone 7

Apple iPhone 7

32GB, 128GB and 256GB

Great Phone

Always had purchased Android Phones until recently, Grabbed an iPhone 7 and ill never go back,
So much faster than android with heaps more options, Every app works Perfectly, Brilliant product!

Purchased in July 2019.

Was perfect

Love my iPhone has never faulted in anyway I would and will recommend it to everyone I know, never had a problem at all with my phone, just love it

Purchased in November 2018 at Telstra for $699.00.

Software

Dies after 3 Years easy use?

The general quality of photos etc is good its easy enough to use
Has had numerous periods of slowness.
The battery often went flat with limited use.
I often had to restart the phone.
How can an $800 + phone just stop - failure of motherbord apparently
Poor value for money. Feels like it has built in obsolescence from the folks at Apple which probably doesn't really surprise anybody.

Purchased in September 2016 for $800.00.

Software

this is perfect i cant live without it

very satisfied withDefinition of Quality = Fitness for Purpose! Provided the product ticks all the boxes and at the right price you have a bargain. Being at the cutting edge of technology comes with risk and cost. Well tried and proven products obviously hold less risk of recall and faults. The iPhone 7 has great battery life, camera,size and 95% of the technology of the later iPhones.The later iPhones vary little except for some small defining features such as Camera resolution, battery life or degree of water resistance, most of which do not define a good phone. At half the Price of an iPhone 10 the decision really was a "lay down misere". Thats my strategy !

Hardware designed not to last

I bought an iPhone 7 on a plan just over 2 years ago, as soon as my plan finished the network chip in the phone died. This happened after the warranty ended, forcing me to a. Go to Apple to have it fixed. Or b. Upgrade my phone.
iPhones are not created with quality anymore and are designed to fail within a few years, forcing you to upgrade to their next product.
I would never recommend Apple and they will be losing my support from this point.

Fantastic phone

I bought my Apple iPhone a few months ago, upgrading from a much earlier model, and I am really happy with it. It is easy and intuitive to use, the camera/photo quality is excellent, day or night (and I love the live photo capability) and it has tons of great features. The only problem I've had with it is the glass screen, as I dropped it within the first week of having it and made a few cracks in the bottom of the screen, but this hasn't affected functionality at all. I use my phone to organise my life - everything from class and texts to online shopping, scheduling appointments etc. A great purchase.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan for $749.00.

Excellent screen size

Excellent screen size, love having this phone and it has lasted a long time. will certainly use Apple Iphone again in the future. Battery lasts a long time and is bright.

Good convenient phone

Im impressed by the build quality of the phone, it's hardware carries a sleek design especially the updated camera size at the back of the phone and the bezel improvement. Despite the many conflicting opinions about the software and its usability, this phone remains practical and efficient for my lifestyle as I find myself creating a sense of balance between the amount of times I use my phone. Photography has been my major travel habit and I ensure to take photos everywhere I go, the iphone helps me achieve that desire.

Purchased in April 2019 for $600.00.

Software

Its "Fitness for Purpose"!!

Purchased in May 2018.

Great Phone

The iPhone 7 offered a slightly longer battery life, a better camera, fast innards and protection against water over its predecessor. While it may not be the top dog in the iPhone paddock, its lower price still makes it an attractive option.

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store for $749.00.

Excellent phone

I bought this 3 years ago and never had any issues except the screen broke once due to my mistake and Apple replaced it with new phone as they didn’t had the screen in stock

Almost perfect

I purchased an iPhone 7 two years ago 128 gb .
Camera was good but not as good as Samsung . Battery however is was great. The only downside of the phone is that people can’t hear me well but I tend to use the headphones

Fantastic in every way!

This device far outweighs its previous models with durability, technology and style! The high tempered glass face which provides dust, water and break protection is outstanding! The camera takes high quality resolution photos. The apps are effortlessly downloaded and far superior to android. The battery life I believe still needs some upgrading as this doesn’t last as well as it’s competitors, however this is dependent on usage. Overall this phone has the features and style I am looking for.

Purchased in January 2018 at Telstra for $799.00.

Software

It's an office in your pocket ,

The long lasting battery on my lphone is the biggest feature, lm forever on it, this phone is my office in my pocket, l can send and receive emails any were any time, l an only a touch of a button away from my clients

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,399.00.

Best mobile phone

When I purchased the iPhone 7 I was very excited as I had always purchased Samsung phones prior, the biggest reason was because of iMessage but now what’s app is available on all phones so the necessity has since changed. The camera quality is great and love using apps like Snapchat and Facebook.

Purchased in September 2017.

Make the world simpler,

I am moving from android to ios because I drive Uber infact we all agreed the stabability of apple products.

there is system hang in ios, but not happened to me so far, colour is accurate all apps are optimised, how ever there are restrictions you cannot use the same way of android.

I still use android par with IOS for different purposes, but overall an iphone 7 in my pocket is what i need

Purchased in May 2019.

Software

I finally bought an Apple iPhone.

After having several Android phones, I thought it was time to get an iPhone. I have no regrets. The iPhone is great. The camera takes good, clear photos. The video is high resolution and it can even take slow-motion videos. Apps like Facebook run smoothly and the screen is brilliant. While the IOS is a bit different to Android, it's easy to learn and use. I thoroughly recommend the Apple iPhone.

Purchased in August 2019 at Brandsales, on eBay for $345.00.

It's very good

I am used my phone for bedside messaging and calling.Apps run smoothly on my phone and I am satisfied with quality of my camera.i am also very happy with brightness of this display.

Purchased in August 2019 at On eBay for $420.00.

Software

It has replaced my camera

I am truly an “Apple addict”. Having had other brands of phones for many years, including the original that looked like a brick, I converted to apple products some years ago. Having progressed from the apple 4, I now own an Apple 7 - and love it. I could never get good night photos with my camera but I get super photos with my apple 7. I can then easily send them to my family overseas. Fantastic.
I use the phone for researching hotels, answers to crosswords, distances & directions to places I’m traveling to, maps, TV guide, sudoku, for making notes when we travel and I especially use the calculator when I. Shopping..to keep me on budget - and more.
I’m a senior user and find it easy to use. Love it.

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Everything I was looking for

Awesome quality camera, ideal for day n night time use. Amazing picture quality. Perfect for storing appointments and notes.
Great phone for business use or just everyday use.
Highly recommend. A+

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman .