Apple iPhone 8

64GB and 256GB

Tahleea

Tahleea

Best product

Really good quality phone camera quality great apps run great internet works great everything is just awesome would highly recommend this phone to any one that's loves iPhones you will love

Wing Yi Tong

Wing Yi Tong

Perfect

The camera is perfect and clear. The display of screen is excellent. Also, the phone is easy to use such as upload and download attachments are quickly. I love it very much.

Purchased in January 2019.

Gokhan D.

Gokhan D.Sydney, NSW

Has held up well over the years

Although this phone is a few years old and technology is always changing, with all the Apple system updates it is still a very zippy phone with a decent camera

Brett Doig

Brett DoigSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my new iPhone as it is much better than my iPhone 6s

The picture are much better so are many features.
I find it has so many more features than the IPhone 6s as well I find it much more easier to use.

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W for $779.00.

Kate

KateDarling Downs, QLD

Reliable, quality phone.

I am usually late to the tech party, so I only purchased my iphone 8 this year after my 6 model finally died and I couldn't be happier. Its a super reliable and quality phone with a good camera and decent memory. I really couldn't imagine going back to an Android phone now.

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for $705.00.

Kathryn

KathrynMid North Coast, NSW

so reliable and love the camera

I use the camera at horse shows so its always day but in poor light it has been great love the video on it. clear and pixels are good for action shots

Purchased in February 2018 at optus coffs harbour.

Rinnie

RinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Have had my Iphone for over 2 year's. Excellent security features, easy to use for beginner's. Great camera. Big screen . never had a problem with it. Would recommend to anyone.

Jenna H.

Jenna H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great phone!

Camera is great, clear and easy to use. The display is clear and brightness is good! The messaging, phone calls and apps all work smoothly and run without any issues

Purchased at Apple Store Australia.

Cassie

CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone!

Camera quality is very good for a phone. Battery lasts a lot longer than older iPhones. Purchased the red iPhone 8. Love the colour, definitely stands out.
256gb worth the money for the storage as I previously had 64gb.

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Silvana Ceresiani .

Silvana Ceresiani .Victoria

My iPhone is my right hand .. I do everything

My phone enables me to work out of my workplace and this can be done no matter where I am .. locally or internationally . It’s efficient and easy . Love it would change to any other brand

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $899.00.

Deb G

Deb GPerth, WA

Fantastic product

I use the phone daily for work, I need good quality photos, long lasting battery and great functions. This phone has it all. Lightweight so easy to carry about, this phone has everything I need.

Purchased in March 2017.

Cam Mc

Cam McSouthwest, VIC

Has it all and more

The Camera gives great quality photos which can be edited, enhanced, resized and more. No home button takes a day to adjust but overall use of phone is simple and easy. Apps run fast and easy to allocate into folders. A must have phone

Purchased in September 2018.

Jim W

Jim WDarling Downs, QLD

Another Quality Apple Product

As a previous devotee of android phones I was a little hesitant to change to a iPhone 8 256gb. I think this phone surpasses any android I have had. I have found my iPhone easy to use and I am impressed with the many features of this iPhone. I would recommend an iPhone 8 to anyone wanting a quality product.

Purchased in July 2019 at Betech for $720.00.

Sam

SamMid North Coast, NSW

I love the iPhone 8 however battery life could be better , otherwise I couldn’t fault it !

Camera quality is great , even in the dark and apps run smoothly , I use my phone for everything spanning from daily use to organising, social media , gps ect
The display is crystal clear and the customisable brightness has a great range

Purchased in March 2018.

Roger

Roger

Durability

This iPhone version has useful for a day to day use as smartphone but in terms of long term use as it’s durability you’ll be disappointed.
Easily lost its quality of screen brightness, break the back cover once handled in an awkward way

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodafone for $1,850.00.

Rick

Rick

This phone is ok

This phone is good for typing because it’s a plus. Although the camera on the phone is not bright enough when taking a picture in low lighting. The apps I have which are a lot never give me any problems loading. This phone locks up when I am viewing my emails for about 5 seconds. I like this phone because it is durable and has not broken when I have drop it several times.
I was using the Samsung 6 plus. In comparison with is one . I prefer the iPhone.

Purchased in June 2017 at 3 (Three) Mobile for $700.00.

josjos13

josjos13Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great reliable iPhone

Purchased in December 2018.

Bruce B.

Bruce B.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent phone for day to day usage

The longer lasting battery alowes you to connect throughout the day. The 4g capability allows fast and efficient up and down loads. Excellent slim styling fitted into most pockets with ease.

Purchased in January 2019 at Telstra for $1,400.00.

roshnroll

roshnrollAU

Nice little phone

Very handsome phone with amazing build quality, wireless charging is a breeze, camera quality & sounds good to ears & eyes, easy to use & once setup is done, excellent battery life & tirelessly charging in car or where ever with charging pad.

Purchased in September 2018 at eBay for $795.00.

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

The Great Apple 8

In today's world technology needs functional and reliable. I was challenged at many levels when I upgraded from my I-phone from 6 to the 8. I loved the 6, It was like a friend. A friend a had to see goodbye to.! My relationship with the 8 was, like all good relationships, slow at first. But it was the little things that began to win me over like optical image stabilisation. The more time we spent together the more things there were to like. Battery life is good, the camera's color filters are advanced, and it has fast and smooth operations. The I-Phone 8 is my new bestie!!

Purchased in August 2018 at Optus for $899.00.