Apple iPhone 8

• Hardware
  • Software

Kylie Backhouse

Kylie BackhouseSouthwest, VIC

Does everything I need it to

I’m happy with the functionality of the phone and all of the features. If you want a great phone, something not the latest one out, this is for you. You can pick one up second hand for a great price.

Purchased in July 2019 for $400.00.

Adam W.

Adam W.Forrest 2603, ACT

Was better before the latest update nerfed it

I generally like apple products, but cannot stand the way the company intentionally releases updates that are either too complicated for the older models to handle, or as came out a few years ago, releasing updates that slow the phone intentionally. With the issue of product waste aside, this renders the product much less desirable than one intended to last for a longer period of time.

Purchased in March 2017 for $499.00.

Katie lutz

Katie lutzSydney, NSW

Sticking to apple for now

Seriously considered leaving Apple behind. This is the last chance. My biggest issue is with the amount of GB on the phone and iCloud storage I don’t think I should have to pay for storage. But otherwise, standard iPhone. No issues with it yet..

Purchased in September 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

Joseph Leeton

Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Powerful with great performance

This iPhone is a beast and performs as well as most laptops. The visual experience is fish with no lag. Typing is easy with great feedback. Despite being a phone the sound quality is excellent

As always with Apple products the build quality is outstanding

Beccaxx

BeccaxxSydney, NSW

I really like it but it’s not much different to the 7

Satisfied everything runs like a typical iPhone software, apps run smoothly, no lag in typing and easily to pick up how to use the phone in general. I really like it

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my iPhone

I have been team iPhone for years now . They are by far the best brand and easiest to use. I use my phone for EVERYTHING and this phone means I don’t need to use a computer. The apps are easy and clear and make my life easier by far.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $1,100.00.

Josie

JosieHunter Region, NSW

Great phone

Haven’t had any issues with this phone yet and i’ve had it for about 3 years. holds charge well and camera is good. I use my phone every day for everything and it’s served me well. Definitely recommend this phone, ideal size too

Purchased in December 2017 at Apple Online store for $800.00.

Jon H

Jon HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Met expectations

Does what you’d expect of an iPhone. Lot of features, more than I or most people would use, but I’m invested in the Apple platform now, so stuck with it. It’s good, but I’d say a bit over priced.

Purchased in October 2017.

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good phone

Reliable good phone. Camera is okay but have been a little disappointed with some pictures as using the phone now instead of a camera. Screen is bright and clear and works well with apps.

Krystof

KrystofSydney

Absolutely hate it! Pain every day!

Purchased in February 2019 at Online for $1,000.00.

Rachel

RachelHobart, TAS

Love it

I use my mobile for everything and I’ve never had any issues. It’s my computer, it’s my work phone, it’s my personal phone. It’s easy to use and honestly the best phone I’ve had

Purchased in January 2018 at Big W for $1,000.00.

Hunni1

Hunni1South East Queensland, QLD

This phone is amazing

Phone runs well and fast alongside the camera quality is top quality better than the iPhone XR, my phone never has any problems or faults so I am happy and happier

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Sonya Seal

Sonya Seal

Great phone love it

IIve had my iPhone 8 for a year and a half now and I love it it is a great phone and a great size. I find the operation of the phone to run smoothly and easy to use I love the home button as it makes it easier for me to navigate the phone.
The camera on the phone is great I think it takes beautiful photos even in low light conditions.
I use my phone as my phone to call and text, to use the Internet, to do work documents and to take photos.
I love that my phone is still small enough to fit in my pocket and fits comfortably in my hand. It charges quickly and mostly has a long lasting battery.
I also use my phone as a baby monitor as its linked to my babies camera and heartbeat monitor

Purchased in May 2017.

Jadey33

Jadey33

Use it everyday

The camera is high-quality the phone quality isnt great, camera is high-quality, the audio quality isnt great great, hold all of my apps and has large storage space but screen is very sensitive

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Great Value

I bought this phone over the Iphone X and I couldnt be happier. Its a functional reliable phone and I have never experienced an issue. I have no complaints about this.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Emma K

Emma KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its okay not the best

Im satisfied with the camera quality but Ive noticed over time it gets worse, Ive had my iPhone 8 for two years and now its really slow and the battery life is pretty bad I find myself having to charge it 3 or more times a day I recently updated my phone and its running really badly, when I first purchased it brand new it worked really well but now its not as good.

Purchased in April 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,300.00.

Software

Apple has deliverately configured the iPhone 8 to hinder the use of wired earphones. Calls are blocked.

iPhone 8 deliberately configured to hinder the use of wired earphones. Connect them thru the lightning port and everything will sound ok except phone calls or Voicemails; the earphones go dead and the sound comes out of the phone as if no earphones were connected. Awful trick.

Purchased in November 2019.

Paula B

Paula BPerth, WA

My Best Phone

I have used the iPhone 8 for the past 2years and have had no problems at all.
The display is crisp and clear, settings are easy to use and adjust and photos are true to colour. Apps work well and internet is quick and easy.
I have no intention of replacing it any time soon

Purchased at The Good Guys for $1,079.00.

Taluana Barreto

Taluana BarretoPerth, WA

Has its glitches but does the job

Great camera, easy to use, a bit fragile but ok if you use a screen protector... get the big screen if you use it for things other then making calls.

Purchased in December 2017.

James K.

James K.Perth, WA

its good

its fast its up to date has airplay and homekit on it and its has a home button has a loud speaker its good for gaming and the latest app on it

Purchased in February 2018.