Apple iPhone 8

Apple iPhone 8

64GB and 256GB

Great phone!

Camera is great, clear and easy to use. The display is clear and brightness is good! The messaging, phone calls and apps all work smoothly and run without any issues

Purchased at Apple Store Australia.

Great phone!

Camera quality is very good for a phone. Battery lasts a lot longer than older iPhones. Purchased the red iPhone 8. Love the colour, definitely stands out.
256gb worth the money for the storage as I previously had 64gb.

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

My iPhone is my right hand .. I do everything

My phone enables me to work out of my workplace and this can be done no matter where I am .. locally or internationally . It’s efficient and easy . Love it would change to any other brand

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $899.00.

Fantastic product

I use the phone daily for work, I need good quality photos, long lasting battery and great functions. This phone has it all. Lightweight so easy to carry about, this phone has everything I need.

Purchased in March 2017.

Has it all and more

The Camera gives great quality photos which can be edited, enhanced, resized and more. No home button takes a day to adjust but overall use of phone is simple and easy. Apps run fast and easy to allocate into folders. A must have phone

Purchased in September 2018.

Another Quality Apple Product

As a previous devotee of android phones I was a little hesitant to change to a iPhone 8 256gb. I think this phone surpasses any android I have had. I have found my iPhone easy to use and I am impressed with the many features of this iPhone. I would recommend an iPhone 8 to anyone wanting a quality product.

Purchased in July 2019 at Betech for $720.00.

Software

I love the iPhone 8 however battery life could be better , otherwise I couldn’t fault it !

Camera quality is great , even in the dark and apps run smoothly , I use my phone for everything spanning from daily use to organising, social media , gps ect
The display is crystal clear and the customisable brightness has a great range

Purchased in March 2018.

Durability

This iPhone version has useful for a day to day use as smartphone but in terms of long term use as it’s durability you’ll be disappointed.
Easily lost its quality of screen brightness, break the back cover once handled in an awkward way

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodafone for $1,850.00.

This phone is ok

This phone is good for typing because it’s a plus. Although the camera on the phone is not bright enough when taking a picture in low lighting. The apps I have which are a lot never give me any problems loading. This phone locks up when I am viewing my emails for about 5 seconds. I like this phone because it is durable and has not broken when I have drop it several times.
I was using the Samsung 6 plus. In comparison with is one . I prefer the iPhone.

Purchased in June 2017 at 3 (Three) Mobile for $700.00.

Great reliable iPhone

This iPhone 8 is reliable and is always on. I have had it now for 8 months without a glitch. It works well with all my other products and having plenty of memory, it never runs out. The camera works well for my needs and basic on the go photos. The pictures look natural without the overdone HDR effect and the videos are clear with great sound. It’s important for me to have a phone at all times, I have very elderly parents and I’m on call for work and no longer have a house phone, this phone has it all with easy dialling and access to great apps. With shift work timings having the “do not disturb” function has been a great feature indeed, being able to check emails and google plus ease of “maps”. I have now worked out how to conserve battery life and never had the phone run out or fail. My phone is on 24 hours a day 7 days a week and it works!!! I’m happy.

Purchased in December 2018.

Software

Excellent phone for day to day usage

The longer lasting battery alowes you to connect throughout the day. The 4g capability allows fast and efficient up and down loads. Excellent slim styling fitted into most pockets with ease.

Purchased in January 2019 at Telstra for $1,400.00.

Nice little phone

Very handsome phone with amazing build quality, wireless charging is a breeze, camera quality & sounds good to ears & eyes, easy to use & once setup is done, excellent battery life & tirelessly charging in car or where ever with charging pad.

Purchased in September 2018 at eBay for $795.00.

The Great Apple 8

In today's world technology needs functional and reliable. I was challenged at many levels when I upgraded from my I-phone from 6 to the 8. I loved the 6, It was like a friend. A friend a had to see goodbye to.! My relationship with the 8 was, like all good relationships, slow at first. But it was the little things that began to win me over like optical image stabilisation. The more time we spent together the more things there were to like. Battery life is good, the camera's color filters are advanced, and it has fast and smooth operations. The I-Phone 8 is my new bestie!!

Purchased in August 2018 at Optus for $899.00.

Software

I am an apple iphone convert.

android phones always frustrated me. Since switching to iphones i have never had bugs. I love the camera, user friendly apps and overall look of the displays. I LOVE IPHONE.

Purchased in April 2019.

Software
I included a photo but it seems not to have downloaded for some reason.

Over all use

Great pictures easy to use. Great Apps to chose from. Sound quality is great for voice and music. Email is easy to use saving and editing a breeze. Best phone ever

Purchased in November 2016 at Telstra shop helensvale for $800.00.

It's more than a phone!

This is a phone that won't disappoint. From the moment of unboxing. to transferring data across from my old previous phone the integration was seamless. The size of the phone was nice as it fit comfortably in my hand. the overall quality of the handset was great, I picked the all black option, sleek and visually appealing. The layout for navigation was very user friendly. being new to Apple products was not an issue with this product. The size of the screen is great, you can comfortably read messages such as text, email and other news items with ease. The clarity of the image display is outstanding! It has many options for apps making it user friendly with windows based products which is great in the business sector for my items such as spread sheets, Word docs and presentations all clearly visible on the device. the camera quality and features are simply outstanding. The camera smoothly transitions between different light applications with ease. It has a digital zoom which works well and the picture quality doesn't degrade too bad. The battery life is great as well, you do however need to manage the apps which drain the battery but with Apple's battery monitoring app it works a treat. I have delivered many presentations from my iphone with ease and see this phone covering many demographics from the home user to tech savvy business device. My life is organised through the calendar app, all my appointments are seamlessly set up and reminders are set helping keep myself organised and on time for meetings. Overall, a great phone for work, rest and play. Good job Apple!

Purchased in January 2018 for $800.00.

I love this Phone!

I just received my new I Phone 8 and I am so impressed with the features. I use my mobile phone's for photo's, not only a good selfie but I love landscape photography. The quality is clear, bright and I feel I don't need to use a filter at all.. I upload my Photo's to instagram and I am impressed with how fast the app opens and my photo's upload. I highly recommend this phone to anyone who, like, has their phone in their hand 24/7.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vodaphone for $1,500.00.

Software

Love this phone best ever

Previous Apple owner. Had problem with SE model. This has many improvements ie camera functions. Apps work so much better. Love the sound quality.It is a great size. I love the news notifications,and the big array of settings.
Kim

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,200.00.

This is perfect

Fast and easy good for first time users it simple even my 5 year old could use it no hassles. Camera is on point apps all run smoothly easy to download

Purchased in July 2018 at Make it mine for $1,200.00.

PHOTOS NOT QUITE UP TO STANDARD

I have had the iPhone 8 for over a year and have found it to rate poorly when taking photos.
The editing tools are very basic for photos.
The other issue I have is the complexity of storing photos. If I delete them from my camera, they will reappear once I log on to my computer. It would be nice to choose and keep the consistency.
The size is also an issue. It won’t fit most gimbles.

Purchased in March 2018 at Apple Physical store.