Apple iPhone 8

Apple iPhone 8

64GB and 256GB

Nice Phone

The camera has a good quality at any time of the day especially in the night, and the brightness can be set to a good level. I use this phone for my daily use such as playing games on it, and it runs well.

Purchased in December 2018.

The perfect phone!

I purchased this iPhone 8 for my son for Christmas as he was starting high school next year. My child absolutely loves it. The lengthy time to set up the phone was worth the experience! The screen size is perfect for a first phone. The memory size is just enough for a teenager. It lasts a long time on just one full battery charge. This phone is perfect for a child starting high school!

Purchased in December 2018.

Apple just gets better

Apple phones are the easiest to use - even for a dummy like me. This phone is intuitive and the screen and the ease of navigation make it a pleasure to use.

Purchased in March 2018.

Software

Soooo dissapointed, glitching, unfriendly system. I would rate it 0 if I could. Poor camera on top of that.

Poor photo quality, unfriendly features - need extra 2-3 clicks in cases where android uses only one. Glitching standard apps. I am very dissatisfied overall. Switching apps always need to go through home button, no “back” option. Camera is worse than on my very old Sony phone.

Purchased in March 2019.

Too breakable !!

It's great for the first 20 days or so until you drop it onto something soft like carpet. This phone should be called an avocado instead of an apple because its overpriced and smashes so easily. And at $500 to fix (because front and back are made of glass ) be careful before dropping over a grand on this porcelain piece of crap.

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodafone for $1,200.00.

Android who?!

Bought my Apple Iphone8 through a Telstra store and absolutely love it. Iphone is so easy to navigate, smooth operation and battery life is great as well. Always had Apple and will always continue to use.

Purchased in February 2018.

Software

Great phone, but old design and overpriced!

This is a brilliant phone for most people. Battery life is acceptable, the camera is very good and the phone is not too big. Which is great for people with smaller hands. However, Apple are still selling it for almost $1,000. It is over 1.5 years old as of the time of this review so I think you can get an Android phone with similar specs for less than $500!

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $949.00.

Favourite iPhone

This phone is perfect. Runs smoothly, has a good screen and incredible camera, it’s durable and the button is great.

This is by far the best iPhone on the market, I wouldn’t get a newer one unless I had to.
The only thing I could complain about is storage space, but that’s what my laptop is for!

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple for $1,200.00.

IPHONE 8 rose gold

The phone is okey,
Battery life is not that great.
The screen is pretty, i dont like the automatic light function. and i cant even turn it off.
Sometimes the apps do crash.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,049.00.

Loving it

IPhone 8 what's not to love very handy phone indeed IPhone seem to be the trend at moment and the only problem I've had is the scirty trying to get back Into it after forgetting password

Purchased in August 2018 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $500.00.

So much better than IPhone 6

This phone is great for many reasons. The lighting adjusts to what environment you are in i.e. dark or bright which is very convenient for me. When taking pictures the camera makes no error! I love this. The camera always produces great photos in any lighting. I use my phone for EVERYTHING which makes all of its good qualities show! It works well with any app I use and I still haven't had a problem with accessibility with apps. I came from an IPhone 6 and got an IPhone 8 and it was totally worth it!

Purchased in November 2018 at Verizon for $720.00.

Does what it promises

Upgraded to the 8 after my 6 battery was in decline. Excellent camera. Haven't used it much at night but he picture quality during the day is superb. Charges very fast and has an excellent battery life.
I find apps that require fingerprint security tend to crash.
Overall I am a satisfied customer.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $879.00.

Good size

The camera is really great on this phone and i enjoy this size over the bigger ones. It fits very well in your hand and it is reliable. The glass back is concerning but there are plenty of cases to use.

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,200.00.

excellent

Excellent iPhone, I am very satisfied with this product, it has a good battery life, good quality camera back and front camera, good size I totally love it and recommend it for others

Purchased in February 2019.

So so phone

Seems to be the same as the older generation iphone 7. Only replacing because the battery was getting worse on my old one. Love the rose gold colour but camera is still not great at night. Use a lot of apps and seems to be running quite smoothly. Overall just so so- nothing exciting but it works ok.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

Software

This is perfect compare to other phone

Quality camera, cool shots taken both day and night. It's brightness is really good. Great to make calls,perfect phone speaker. Apple doesn't get freeze whenever more apps are running, too cool.

Purchased in October 2018 at Telstra shop for $199.00.

Love it

4K videos are amazing.
Always have better photos then my friends.
I always have a protective case and it’s in perfect condition after dropping it in various locations.
I use it for everything. Browsing/games/Facebook

Purchased in July 2018.

high Quality with high price

Camera is ok, but not better than galaxy. It works great in day light. It’s not bad in the evening but could have been better.

The apps run smoothly without any lagging.

The only issue I see is it’s bit over priced

Purchased in March 2018.

Such a great phone

Great camera! Large screen! I do everything from my phone and rarely use my laptop, the screen is large enough to do emails etc. I use it for music, banking, shopping and social media, it’s an extension of my arm. Runs well and battery lasts very well too. Would recommend.

Purchased in February 2018.

Software

Camera works great, user freindly

Camera works good, however if i knew more about the features, i would have purchased the Iphone 8 plus as its camera is better again to add the blurr to background of a pictures. Over all the phone does a great job, get a screen protector and phone case this will save your phone from getting damaged sooner.

Date PurchasedMay 2018