Apple iPhone 7 128GB

Apple iPhone 7 128GB

MPNs: 36450184, 36450185, 36450186 and 7 more

Great phone.

Camera great. display great. Have learnt to use it quickly as a senior. Apps work fine. first time i have used apps!!!. Great colour. Easy to learn from and can ring for help too.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Software

Techrific !!! Do not buy from them !

I purchased an iPhone 7 received it today and it won’t come on. I have had it on charge all afternoon. A dead phone.!!!
Was advertised as excellent condition ex demo
The phone looks terrible and has so many wear marks and scratches on the back of the phone.
I have requested a full refund so far no contact from techtrific. DO NOT BUY FROM TECHTRIFIC

Purchased in May 2019 at Techrific Australia for $530.00.

Pretty good phone!

This phone is pretty good with it's large screen, good front and back camera, great internal storage and it all runs with Apples fantastic IOS software. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Apple!

Purchased in November 2016 at Vodafone for $1,000.00.

Software

Only the battery life is bad for this phone

I have been using iPhone 7 red edition for about six months. The only thing I don’t like is the short battery life of the phone, other than that everything seems smooth with every click. The size of the phone fits perfectly in my small hands and easy to grab hold of and never did it slip through my hands.

Purchased in April 2018 at eBay for $550.00.

Software

I was ussing Iphone 5 before so its a big jump. But I felt the features are excellent. Lots of things which makes life easy. Its a bit big to my pockets that is the main worry. Other wise user friendly and sleek.

Purchased in April 2019 for $800.00.

Software

Marvellous piece of engineering and innovation

The camera is the best of them all, its iphone. What do you want? The best in day, night every time. I have been using the phone for 2 years without any problem. Very recommended.

Purchased in December 2017 for $850.00.

Love it!!

Love this phone so much. Good size, big memory and ease of use. It is pricey but it paid off with the quality. I love love love it so much.

Purchased in May 2017.

Great Capacity, Easy to Use, Fast Respond and durable

Love the Apple products, this device has good screen, good fast processor and has great capacity for emails photos. Have rarely had to back this up, however cons is that the battery dies quite quick. Had had to replace it twice in less than 18 months.

Purchased in August 2017 at eBay for $1,200.00.

Iphone

Iphone 7 is a good phone and it is also good for mobile legends
I like playing mobile legends because its a fun game and i would recommend using iphone 7 for the game

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,200.00.

Wow!!!

I couldn't be happier with my new iphone 7. Excellent service couldn't be happier on the price and delivery. Came earlier than expected. I highly recommend catch have been using them for years now and rate them 5/5

Purchased in April 2019 at Catch.

Software

disappointment and a bad return

I paid top dollar for this phone when it first came out and it was faulty, i took it back to the apple store only to be told it runs fine and when it randomly turns off that it was normal....ok apple thx for that

Purchased in February 2016.

Grey product

Amazing product I use this and it’s the best size all up from all iPhones in my personal opinion just an amazing end result great job apple keep it up

Purchased in May 2016 for $390.00.

Great quality phone

Everything runs smoothly and fast. The camera quality is an upgrade from older phones and takes the photos straight away, however it does have poor quality at night and when you zoom in. It is also perfect to use to take photos, play games and communicate with others using both social media and the usual calling.

Purchased in December 2018 for $399.00.

Planned obsolescence at work

Bought it 2nd hand outright for i think $400 in early 2019, 4 months later i cannot communicate with people through a call, or use the microphone for anything, took it to an apple store and apparently its a know manufacturers fault and they cannot actually fix it only replace (sell) me a new phone for $499. Good design but very overpriced and poor build quality and reliability, not touching apple products ever again as my previous iphone 6 doesn't work either

Purchased in January 2019 for $400.00.

Software

Great phone love the quality

Brilliant phone always fast and works great takes very clear pictures and videos I also like how simple everything is and they charge very fast and battery life is long

Purchased in January 2019 for $899.00.

Nice but not perfect

Everything is clearly tailored, no complaints about the assembly, all materials are of high quality, it is pleasant to hold the device in hands. I have an Iphone in Black matte color, if the prints remain, then only barely noticeable. A touchscreen is the best among smartphones. Oleophobic coating quality, using the device without film. Stereo speakers play purely at any volume level, compared to the Iphone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, the sound is much higher. The photos are of high quality, stabilization when shooting video, it works fine, but there are small noises in low light, but I am afraid that any smartphone will have them.
Touch ID generally works well. But if the finger is a little wet, not wet, namely wet, you have to enter the password manually, so I’ll take this to a fault.
The absence of 3.5 jack does not bother me. In the car I listen to music exclusively via Bluetooth. As for the simultaneous charging of the phone and listening to music through headphones, there is a finite cant, but I do not consider this a disadvantage

Purchased in June 2017.

Best iphone

All iPhones are pretty much the same, I used to have this version iPhone 7 for two years I used it, works perfectly fine totally love it, I recommend this.

Purchased in June 2017 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $800.00.

Great photos

I love the brightness of the photos, the quality is great for a phone! This is my first iphone, I love the fireworks and pictures, I always got rectangles and never knew what I was actually being sent, happy customer!

Purchased in May 2017.

It used to be better

I miss the iPhone 5. It was less wide and I could actually reach across the screen with my thumb while holding it one handed. It’s annoying that the phone doesn’t have a “normal” headphone hole now too. Not being able to charge and have the headphones in at the same time sucks. The 7 is still a good phone for its ease of use and all the apps but the 5 was a better.

Purchased in November 2017 at Optus.

Love Apple Products

Love this product and everything else made by the company Apple, I think they are easy to navigate have loads of great apps to use. Navigation through the pages is easy and seamless.

Purchased in May 2018.