Apple iPhone 7 128GB

MPNs: 36450184, 36450185, 36450186 and 7 more

Tony A

Tony A

Still going strong

Purchased this phone in 2017. Apart from the battery life the phone works well and supports the latest apple IOS. The camera on still model is superceded by the great cameras on the iphone 11

Purchased in January 2017.

Ken

Ken

Samsung turned Apple user

I've used Samsung phones all my life and it's been an irritating journey from locking and unlocking issues, to limiting apps that didn't really offer much help and they wouldn't run smoothly. The iPhone 7 was my first ever iPhone and I can't be more satisfied with it. Can't go without it. Everything runs smoothly and it's very durable even water-resistant! Footage filmed on the phone is a crisp quality and all media played have a high resolution. The only annoying bit is that I have to use Bluetooth or wireless earphones and have to spend more money on them.

Purchased in July 2017 for $2,261.00.

Nadeen

NadeenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect cant live without it!

Absolutely amazing quality of the camera, during the night I put night mode to get the best quality. I was extremely satisfied with the brightness and darkness of the screen. What I use beside messaging and calling is social media like Snapchat, apple stuff, Games and gmail. The apps run very smoothly on my phone and im so happy with how it runs without internet as well!

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,199.00.

AlisonB

AlisonBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was perfect

Love my iPhone has never faulted in anyway I would and will recommend it to everyone I know, never had a problem at all with my phone, just love it

Purchased in November 2018 at Telstra for $699.00.

Rebecca Paterson

Rebecca PatersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic phone

I bought my Apple iPhone a few months ago, upgrading from a much earlier model, and I am really happy with it. It is easy and intuitive to use, the camera/photo quality is excellent, day or night (and I love the live photo capability) and it has tons of great features. The only problem I've had with it is the glass screen, as I dropped it within the first week of having it and made a few cracks in the bottom of the screen, but this hasn't affected functionality at all. I use my phone to organise my life - everything from class and texts to online shopping, scheduling appointments etc. A great purchase.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan for $749.00.

Jimmy P.

Jimmy P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent phone

I bought this 3 years ago and never had any issues except the screen broke once due to my mistake and Apple replaced it with new phone as they didn’t had the screen in stock

a1095894

a1095894Sydney, NSW

Almost perfect

I purchased an iPhone 7 two years ago 128 gb .
Camera was good but not as good as Samsung . Battery however is was great. The only downside of the phone is that people can’t hear me well but I tend to use the headphones

Heidi

HeidiFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic in every way!

This device far outweighs its previous models with durability, technology and style! The high tempered glass face which provides dust, water and break protection is outstanding! The camera takes high quality resolution photos. The apps are effortlessly downloaded and far superior to android. The battery life I believe still needs some upgrading as this doesn’t last as well as it’s competitors, however this is dependent on usage. Overall this phone has the features and style I am looking for.

Purchased in January 2018 at Telstra for $799.00.

Raymond C

Raymond C

It's an office in your pocket ,

The long lasting battery on my lphone is the biggest feature, lm forever on it, this phone is my office in my pocket, l can send and receive emails any were any time, l an only a touch of a button away from my clients

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,399.00.

Antonietta

AntoniettaSydney, NSW

Best mobile phone

When I purchased the iPhone 7 I was very excited as I had always purchased Samsung phones prior, the biggest reason was because of iMessage but now what’s app is available on all phones so the necessity has since changed. The camera quality is great and love using apps like Snapchat and Facebook.

Purchased in September 2017.

anna slusarczyk

anna slusarczykGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's very good

I am used my phone for bedside messaging and calling.Apps run smoothly on my phone and I am satisfied with quality of my camera.i am also very happy with brightness of this display.

Purchased in August 2019 at On eBay for $420.00.

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Better then the latest iphones

One of the better iPhones, easy to use with finger print access. Fast and reliable. Could have been better with water proof capability. Apple can also work more on the updates.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Marg T.

Marg T.South East Queensland, QLD

Step up to IPhone 7

I stepped up from my IPhone 6 effortlessly to the 7 model. All features were easy to find and also easy to use. Keep in mind I am no longer a young person so technologically is sometimes bewildering to me. Absolutely not so with the IPhone. I find compared to android phones IPhones are very user friendly. I cannot imagine ever not having my IPhone in exchange for Android. My phone easily compatible to my tablet, I have been able to add some common Microsoft programs such as Word & Excel. Multi use and easy to download books or us the “borrow book” system from our local library. It’s a clear winner for me. The camera takes fabulous pictures I’ve completely retired my camera!

Purchased in September 2018 at Telstra Shop for $899.00.

Kim

KimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This phone is so easy to use it has so much to offer, I would recommend it to anyone

Camera is fantastic, the durability and brightness of the display the apps all run smoothly on this phone and are all great. I use my phone for everything including work

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

debs

debsGippsland, VIC

Love my new iPhone 7

This iPhone is so easy to navigate, and real user friendly as I’m not technically up to date, it also has a long battery life, and I can download apps so fast, The camera takes great piks and clarity is amazing, I now use my phone for news reports making notes and watching Netflix, I would never get another computer again, don’t know how I have managed in the past.

Purchased in January 2019 at DealsDirect.com.au for $399.00.

TygerEyes

TygerEyesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great phone excellent camera

All apps run smoothly, long battery life 8hrs quick charging. Tough phone never broken. Excellent camera used for some amazing photos. Memory of 128gb is more than enough, so much storage left after 2 years of use.

Purchased in March 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,199.00.

Mayank P

Mayank PSydney, NSW

Amazing product. Just perfect!!

The camera is not that good in low light however other apps work perfectly fine. The phone is quite durable and I have been using it since last 3 years. The battery still lasts a day which is amazing. Can’t wait to get the latest one this September :) can’t wait

Purchased in January 2016 at Apple Online store.

pomhall

pomhallGold Coast

from 6 to 7 the iPhone is a must

As a main functioning tool for my business the iPhone 7 works brilliantly from the display to the battery life its been an improvement on iPhone 6. Apples software managed to port over all my apps and apart from registering on some security apps all has been good. All email accounts and Gmail accounts have been transferred and all contacts were moved over in 24hours of me backing up the prior phone.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $700.00.

Ming

MingSydney, NSW

I love it. So nice

I love this phone and works so well until now. I will buy again next time.thank you so much. Enjoy so much playing. Thank you again and again. Have a good day

Purchased in January 2017 at Adelaide Exchange Jewellers for $800.00.

Guilherme Fernandes

Guilherme FernandesPerth, WA

Worth the price nowadays.

Camera is good, it’s not the best of the market but perfectly do the job. The battery lasts for a long time and the software is always updated. My phone never struggled to run heavy software.

Purchased in May 2019 for $350.00.