Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB

Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB

MPNs: 36521333, 36525850, 36530607 and 6 more

Absolutely stupid and annoying features

Even the cheapest android gives you the option to pause a video while recording - not the iPhone. Do you wanna delete a thousand photos? Take a day off as you can't delete them in bulk. Do you wanna simply put some music or any content on your phone? Take a week off as there is nothing more frustrating than iTunes. My life is better since I went back to android and sold this piece of crap.

Purchased in February 2017.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software

Great phone

The camera quality on this particular phone is decent. The Screen quality is questionable as are they all being glass. The brightness is exceptional and being able to customise it from the lock screen is essential. I use this particular phone to call, text, FaceTime, email, social media, safari, track my fitness. Watch Stan Netflix etc . Being able to choose what apps you install on the phone is great. Makes everything very customisable.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Very nice improvement

I had an iPhone 6s plus before and was quite happy with the performance. But when I upgraded to iPhone 7 Plus, you can really feel the difference. The performance is snappier, the camera is a lot better and the sound quality is superb.

It is now also water proof which is a great feature. I use my iPhone 7 for games and I could not complain anything about its performance.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

iPhones are White Ears Ahead Of Time ^^\ Time..!

Cool phone new operating system 12.01 is very
Secure, l trust it, the iPhone X backup
( see other review ) is even better and the xs max
Is cool too, Siri usually gets it spot on though
Lost in a mini competition with Google pretty rare!
Apple phones are tops l have no trouble in
Endorsing them, thanks Apple!

Very best wishes

^^\ Time..!

Great memory on this phone - no issue after 2 years

I bought this phone on contract 2 years ago at Optus. My contract has already ended but the seeing the new iPhones, I would rather keep my existing one. Its battery lasts the whole day and the camera quality is amazing. It sometimes is a bit bulky but I’ve gotten use to the size, coming from a 5S.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Best phone model

Use to be an Android user but switched to Iphone 2 years ago and have never looked back since! Great fucntionality, fast processing speed, amazing graphicss, and camera, large memory storage, rarely experience any glitches, all my apps ran smoothly so far. Apart from the occasional temepred glass screen crack whenver I drop them, the phone is pretty sturdy, doesnt bend when place in pockets like many have claimed.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Perfect phone with good battery life

The phone is red in color and it provides a good battery backup and also fast enough. The latest IOS updates also has improved further battery life. Overall I am very satisfied with the cellphone, unfortunately its discontinued now but worth a buy.

conclusion - good battery with good camera pictures

Date PurchasedJan 2016

excellent

Bigger screen, better camera quality and super fine. All other functions are pretty much the same as iphone 6 and 6+ and 7.Never got lagged even though i dropped the phone few times already. Got the phone for about 6 months now. the phone had been in contact with water (rain) and have not had any problem.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terrible sound quality for work purposes, new screen is too sensitive, no redress with Apple

I purchased my Apple Iphone 7 Plus, stepping up from my iPhone 6. I am a software trainer with 25 years on the job and 5 iPhones and my job is to talk on my phone for lengthy periods. I have had no problems with voice quality on iPhones up until now.

I discovered that when holding my phone to my ear to speak, it is too easy to hang up. As well, my clients are complaining that my voice is muffled. Today, I smiled as I was talking, and the call ended. The screen is too sensitive.

I switched over to using my Apple mic and headset, and have continued to receive complaints about occasionally being muffled or some words being hard to understand.

I have tried using the speaker only for my calls and it is just as bad if not worse. It's not all the time, but it is enough to not be able to use it for work - rendering it an expensive gadget.

I rang to complain about the phone and was advised to back it up, upload the latest version and reset it back to factory settings which I did, then restoring from back up. A couple of months later and I was still having the same problem so I made an appointment at the genius bar. They ran some diagnostics and couldn't find a fault with it so did nothing for me.

I phoned again today only to be told that the phone can only be replaced if they can find a fault with the hardware. Complaints from multiple clients and my friends don't count. They work on "trust". I don't quite know what that means but I think it means that they don't believe me.

Endless hours later, I think I have a lemon of a phone. I wouldn't buy this again and in fact probably as a result of it won't buy Apple again.

Beware this phone if you need it for work and lots of phone calls.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great iPhone

Purchased iPhone 7+ as a replacement for an iPhone SE. haven’t been disappointed with phone function or reliability. Have never had to reset the phone. It’s been pretty flawless since purchase. Nice large size for someone who has bad eyesight. Photo quality is crisp. Sound quality could be a bit better. Apple cords and earbuds are shockingly bad quality so I buy third party accessories. Good phone for a expensive price tag.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Trusty iPhone, Camera Could Be Better

Dependable, tusty iphone like most of the others, however surprisingly sturdy - i drop this phone ALOT, and even though I do have a "shock proof case" the phone does seem stronger than previous iphones I've had (every model leading up to this).

I've dropped this in water a couple of times and it's still going strong.

Weak points would be the "home" button, with this model its no longer a "button" and not a "moving" part it's fixed and covered in glass, this is the only part of the screen thats developed a crazk and i can no longer use haptic, thumb print or any home fuction i have to have this on screen, so the home button is useless if it gets cracked which disables a lot of iphone features.

Other minor issues would be that in my opinion the camera isn't of very good quality for this level of iphone, i expected better quality images but maybe it's just mine, it doesn't focus well and the pictures seem less quality than my iphone 6 was.

Other than that its a great phone - would recommend

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Awesome phone, love the size

Always love iPhones and how easy they are to use.
Phone size is perfect for everything. Upgraded from the 6 plus because the home button stopped working.

I would have rated the phone 5 stars if the phone had a headphone jack. Other than this issue, I love the phone.
No issues with the home button too, so that’s good!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great size! Amazing storage!

Fantastic size to use for all applications and purposes! I bought this phone for traveling as it was a small computer in your pocket, big enough to book every thing, small enough to fit in a pocket. Back camera is great in good lighting, but both camera, especially the front camera, are not the best in low lighting.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Not worth the price tag

I got suckered into upgrading from a dinged-up 5c with the appeal of the fancy new camera, bigger screen size and promise of fantastic battery life. 3 months later the iphone 8 came out and instantly my phone's resale value took a huge nose dive.

Yes, it's a handy phone, but it just doesn't feel worth the gigantic price tag. It's less than a year old and already I've had major battery drain issues, and had to have a pair of earpods replaced because one of the earbuds stopped working.

And with regards to the size, yes it's handy having a bigger screen but it's at the cost of the physical discomfort of straining your wrist to hold it, and many futile efforts to fit it into any pocket.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good phone after a year.

Does the job, sluggish after the latest update but still going strong. Don't have any problems with it, battery life if far greater than Samsung phones. Camera and speed is really good, dropped it and taken it in the pool with no damage to it. Highly recommend using this phone.

I don’t mnow

It’s okah. Wouldn’t reccomend it but overall great quality great banter it’s jusr an alright phone. Better then Samsung that’s for sure lol haha. The camera is good. Battery sometimes fades and it but it’s getting better and the touch screen sometimes doesn’t work but I think that’s from a screen replacement

Love it

The apple iPhone 7 Plus is amazing and just what you need it has a great quality camera and it works extremely fast I have had it for over a year now, my phone still runs perfectly and it’s got over 20,000 photos!! Would recommend this phone to anyone who’s looking for a smart phone :)

Date PurchasedApr 2017

The best iPhone ever.

I am always taking pictures and I used up 200GB and I still had oodles of space left on the 256GB version.

If you can get an iPhone with this sort of storage do it. It’s the nest iPhone investment you can make.

I had the rose gold version, the battery life is great, the quality of images is great and the phone has had no issues in the last year.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Love my 7plus and I never thought i would say that!

I have been lucky to have used quite a few of the IPhones but I have always gone with the normal size not the Plus. My husband purchased the 7plus as we had a new baby on the way and wanted one with a better camera than the 6, better storage and just to have the updated version.
Overall I can’t believe how much I have gotten used to the larger size (I was intially hesitant), great camera and video functions, longer lasting battery. Also in combination with my Apple Watch I can track my movements and see clearly where i have walked and can compare routes I have travelled.
I have had no issues with this phone at all and would recommend it to family and friends.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great size!

This phone is one of the best that I have used so far, it's simple to understand and it's worth getting if you don't want to spend the extra money on an iPhone 8. The 5.5-inch screen is the perfect size to binge watch some Netflix on, and the camera is phenomenal (especially with Portrait mode).

Date PurchasedDec 2017