Apple iPhone X 256GB

Apple iPhone X 256GB

MPN: MQA82X/A

This is perfect !

I just switched from iPhone 6S+ to IPhoneX and find it very easy to use. It’s better screen, battery lasts longer and great look and feel, overall better choice as step forward from 6S+.

Purchased in January 2019 at Drugscreen for $1,250.00.

Love it’s fantastic product

I just switched from iPhone 6S to IPhoneX and find it very easy to use. It’s better screen, battery lasts longer and great look and feel, overall better choice as step forward from 6S.

Purchased in March 2019.

Software

Great but battery could last longer. Otherwise great

Great phone 8/10
Photos are great and audio is clear.
Battery downer last as much as Samsung etc.
Charging cable gets easily damaged and can be expensive to replace.

Size is also good but heats up easily

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,500.00.

Too expensive and unreliable

Phone did not met expectations and very unreliable. Apple support via phone useless, spent hours attempting to fix faults. Will never purchase another Apple device, not value for money DT

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,900.00.

Great product

Wonderful camera. Another great release from Apple. Truly great. The increase in price is really justified by the increase in quality, I have never seen a phone as good as this before

Purchased in December 2018 at Walmart for $1,000.00.

Software

Great but a few bugs to be fixed!

Camera quality is top notch and an improvement from early generations especially with portrait mode. What I’m finding though is continual connection issues when making calls and drop outs. Unable so far to be resolved with apple or whether it’s an apple issue or carrier issue. For the price increase not sure if it’s worth it!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent phone, hope to keep it for a long time

Given the rise in prices that are no longer justified with the marginal improvements in Iphones, this will probably be my last Iphone before I switch to Huawei. But I have to say, having had every number Iphone from the 3 to the X, this is the best phone I ever had. Without the button, using the phone has become very intuitive, it has an excellent size, the sound is excellent and listening wireless to music is just an enormous pleasure. I can not think of anything negative to say about this phone. many people bring up that they find it disturbing that the screen is interrupted by the little black block that holds the peaker and camera, but I do not have a problem with that at all.
Summary: Apple's best phone, but my last Iphone, now that they want us to get used to 1000 + $ phones.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Worst iPhone ever

I have had my iPhone X for over a year now and it is clearly the worst iPhone I have ever owned. The screen is dull, and don’t even think about using it in direct sunlight as it just turns black. Face recognition is slow, clunky and hardly ever works. I was much happier with the standard models, and these are certainly much better value for money.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

I used to love it

I’ve always had an apple phone and was so excited to get the iPhone X but now after 10 months I’m at my wits end with it!people can’t hear me when they call me or I call them!have been trying to deal with apple for well over a week,took it into a 3rd party apple support centre they cannot find a fault and now have to take it into a Genius Bar.so fed up!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great phone with great features - love it

Camera quality is great even at night, there is so many things you can do

I use my phone for business, social media as well as general communication and the battery is great and the phone is reliable and full of features . Unlocking with your face is a great security feature and handy for swift access.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Good device, but a poor phone

Great camera. Good communicator for emails, SMS, WhatsApp etc. Most Apps work well. But as s phone it is a failure. People are constantly complaining that they can’t hear you, whether you are using Bluetooth earphones, wired earphones or just the phone. Other friends are having the same problem. Great “personal device”. A failure as a basic phone.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Finally the button is gone!

Love the fact there is no button. Face ID is really good. Camera quality is crisp and so is the screen. Much faster then previous version. I would still pick this over the 2019 upgrades (XS and XR). No need to chuck away minor upgrades. Personally love the one in silver.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Think carefully before you buy an iPhone X or later model

There are 2 types of iPhone X uses. Those who have dropped their phone (and lightened their wallet) and those that soon will.
It took Apple years to get up to speed with larger screens on the iPhone and when they did, they literally made them as fragile as glass. Everybody drops their phone sometime and making it with materials this breakable is ridiculous. When you drop it, it will break and the cost of a new screen is A$450+
I now use mine as a home handset, I rarely will carry it with me. Too expensive an item to risk damage which defeats its purpose almost entirely.
You can buy a robust case, and you should, but that will destroy the aesthetic if that was part of the reason you bought one and still doesn't guarantee it won't break when you drop it. Also beware of folio style cases which hold the phone with magnets, with a small bump, they will let go when you least expect it.
I'll keep mine until 5G rolls out and then buy a large screen phone from a competitor. If I need to carry a phone I have an old 5 which I swap the sim to, ridiculous but better than blowing cash on screens and it does the job.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

absolutely awesome..

best phone by far... new screen, new OS and the work flow of the whole device... simply just works... (I know that's Honda's tag line but it just does...) - I am trying to convince my friend to buy one... he is a troglodyte... I am now just typing for the sake of typing to pass the word count.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Absolutely love it!

I love iPhones so when the iPhone X came out, I had to have it!
The camera is amazing, I love the portrait mode. I have taken many photos and they are all great quality. I’m a little addicted to my phone so spend a lot of time on it using different apps. The battery is fantastic, unlike previous models.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Happy with the iPhone X

I love the camera quality in this iPhone! Huge improvement from previous models!
I only use this mobile for personal use and so far have had no problems with it. I love the new features and find it a lot faster than my previous iPhone. The slim design is good for pockets too!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

WATER PROOF OR SPLASH PROOF !! LOAD OF BULL

I have no issues with the camera or phone itself, apart from the FALSE advertising that they are water proof or splash proof. My son dropped his i phone X in a spa for approx 2 secs and its damaged. Took it to apple and they point blank refuse to fix under warranty, saying its liquid damage and its not covered under warranty.
BEWARE if you buy an i phone !!! They are NOT splash or water proof at all ( They say up to 2mtrs for up to 30 min ! Load of bull ) The apple representative said there is no warranty on any iphone for any liquid damage no matter what, it has an IP rating of IP 68. Who knows what that means unless you are an apple employee.
I have had over 10 i phones and now that i need a repair for water damage they knock you back instantly because its " liquid damage ".
I asked him if it was damaged by rain falling on it would he cover the warranty and he said NO, because its 68 IP rating.

The phone is amazing BUT its NOT water proof nor resistant as they state.
ITS FALSE ADVERTISING end of story.

This should not be allowed as its misleading to consumers

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Just a polished iPhone 6

Slow and un-impressive the design is like the last few models of the phone. I have not seen any improvement in the actual device since iphone 6 and the only improvement since then is the large screen.

Battery is bad it dies so quick.

Terrible at multitasking, it has six cores you can get a eight core device for half the price.

Low storage,

Lower RAM.
Not american made for the price.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Just crap

The build quality is absolutely horrid, face ID never worked properly from new, and I bought it brand new on a plan from Optus hobart. Have now ditched it in a draw and gone back to my Samsung galaxy S7 edge after this train wreck.

Please reconsider buying this. I know I did.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Worst iphone and it is totally lie.

I bought Iphone X and I paid 1700$. It fell in a water for less than a second and I took it and dry it but it’s gone and I had to buy it again.!!! They lied in a description that “it is water proof and we can go to the water and stay for half an hour. “
It hangs often and I have to reset.
Terrible job making it. Waste of money.

Date PurchasedDec 2018