Apple iPhone X 256GB

• Hardware
  • Software
Jess and casper

Jess and casperGippsland, VIC

Light phone with great features

Bright and light with heaps of features
Battery runs alright could be better
Camera takes good photos
And sends quick messages
It’s a bit hard not to crack it so make sure to get a good case

Purchased in May 2019.

Sarah Al

Sarah AlSydney, NSW

Good phone except the volume on the phone was broken after 1 year of purchasing brand new

1.) not the best camera, I personally prefer the iPhone 8 camera or the newer iPhones than the X.
2.) it hasn’t slowed down much since 2018 and has good brightness.
3.) social media
4.) yes most apps do run smoothly

Purchased in January 2018 at Apple Online store for A$2,200.00.

GenD

GenDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Hardware

Absolutely love the iPhone X. Though Apple broke it with iOS13.
Its an incredibly sturdy phone and great quality screen, camera and haptic feedback. It is very slippery though. Probably worth getting a cover.... but it feels so good naked in your hand.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Online store.

Sahar B.

Sahar B.Belconnen 2617, ACT

Very disappointed

I had few different iPhones, x made me crazy. Speakers quality is horrible. Whenever I talk people telling me they can hear me properly. Then I need to put AirPod on.

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone for A$1,700.00.

daniel m.

daniel m.

Very nice phone

Nice phone, nice big display, easy to use. I use for calls , texts, browser and apps, all work perfectly fine. Little bit expensive but it’s a good phone all in all

Purchased in February 2019.

Sheri R.

Sheri R.

Apple simply offers the best products!

My sole wish is that Apple products were more affordable, you didn't feel abused financially when making a purchase specifically for more memory on your device and that the updates did not serve the Almighty Dollar more than the loyal customer. Those general complaints aside, nothing, that bears repeating... NOTHING can compete with an iPhone. All Apple products are superb in innovation and design, which is why I keep going back and cannot permit myself to consider different brands.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$1,149.00.

Great memory

good mobile to use as a daily driver , and a good battery
a good display
also easy software to handle.
i really like it , software and design.
a really nice mobile

Asian mum of two

Asian mum of twoSydney, NSW

My new phone!

Got this phone for more than 18months now, working pretty smoothly except when software update recently getting few bug making touch screen unresponsive. I got 256GB which is great storage, still have plenty of storage left even now. The size is perfect for my Asian hand.

Purchased in April 2018.

Glimpseofmel

GlimpseofmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Iphone loyalist

Got this phone on a contract and happy with it! Got the 256 g storage. Photo quality great, easy to navigate, good battery life and just an all round great phone.

Jumped from an iPhone 6 to this X so it took a bit of getting used to not having the button in the centre but once you get the hang of using it, it’s sleek and easy to function. Offers an extra layer of security with face recognition and PIN number. Like the portrait features and other camera features and clearer picture clarity especially when comparing to the iPhone 6. Had for over 12 months and probably not aware of all the features but great for a not so tech savvy person such as myself.

Purchased in December 2018.

Melony

MelonyGoulburn Valley, VIC

I will never buy iPhone again

I know some people rave about iPhones but this is my first and last!
The phone itself is ok but why do apple insist on trying to force us into adding a credit card to our account?
I’m so sick of getting the notification saying “some things wont be available until I finish setting up my account”.
The only thing I refuse to set up is my debit card details!
I’ve had this phone for over a year and I’m still getting bombarded with the setup notification!
I have linked paypal to it as I do sometimes buy games or apps using that.
It also kept asking me to login even though I had logged in 2-3 days prior and I NEVER logged out!
Apple is crap compared to my good old android phones!

Purchased in December 2018 at Optus.

Lock z.

Lock z.Sydney, NSW

Not as good and reliable as previous models

Ever since upgrading from the Iphone 7, I haven't been as happy with the apple iphone.
The issues I have had include -
Speaker volume being extremely soft so it is hard to hear the call, the volume does get better if you use a handsfree, but this is not always ideal and also quite annoying.

The battery life is very bad after 6 months and it no longer lasts me a full day and my use is only moderate.

The phone will freeze constantly when using various apps, even ones from big developers such as google drive and dropbox

Purchased at Optus.

Thi Nu Mai

Thi Nu MaiSydney, NSW

Awsome iPhone X

Got this on optus contract back in 2017 256gb and its the best iphone i ever own out of all the generations before it. No more home button all face recon to use and unlock phone very fast phone no lag, light and big screen

Purchased in December 2017.

good phone

upgraded from a 5s to x has to be better and so on as a small phone user this will take some time to get through and that's all i have to say

Purchased in November 2019 at private sale .

Reece

ReeceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Phone I Have Ever Owned

This product was the third iphone i purchased. I owned a 4 and 6 which i loved but this phone just takes it up a level. The phone functions flawlessly. It is pleasant to hold, holds its charge, has fantastic connectivity and is just overall an excellent quality phone. It was quite pricey but i was happy to pay for a product that would essentially be an extension of my arm for almost 2 years.

Purchased in November 2017 at Apple Physical store for A$1,662.00.

AMazing beans

The camera quality is absolutely stunning and has great condition and durability. the brightness of the display can be adjusted and apps are great.

Purchased in February 2018 for A$1.00.

KiwiScotOz

KiwiScotOzSydney, NSW

This phone is a lemon Apple is beginning to look like Nokia dis

The biggest annoyance for me is the lack
Of an audio jack. I have had the battery die twice on long calls at the end of the day. Not possible to charge and talk unless you have a charge pad. I don’t need to carry more I want to carry less.

The lack of a button means apple provides a virtual button which is less than useless. What used to be a simple process of a screen shot is now complicated and the button moves around the screen which means deleting unwanted accidents.

I miss my iPhone 6 but I won’t miss the X when my droid phone arrives. I’m selling this now while it has some value.

The camera is ok but drivers less than the hype.

I remember when Nokia kept changing chargers and getting smarter when simple would be smarter.

Purchased in December 2018 at Supplied by employer .

Yga Z

Yga ZSydney, NSW

Reliable phone, no usb-c and no esim

I certainly rely on my iPhone X in business and personal life. And I know that Apple will fix anything - the service is incredible. One thing that's vexing - no usb-c, still proprietary lightning. Another thing - no esim, just regular sim. Otherwise solid product.

Purchased in October 2017.

Software

Every next iPhone is worst than previous

Sorry to say the best iPhone was 5s every next was bigger and bigger disappointment, have had my iPhone X for over a year now and, for the first time in phone my touch screen in playing up

Purchased in August 2018.

sahit r.

sahit r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing phone but expensive.

It was a lightening speed phone first if it’s kind with the face recongnition in apple kind. It has a amazing look and I am using it now as well.

Great phone

Very happy with the iPhone X, the camera quality, Face ID and size is perfect for me. Still working perfectly after two years, the best iPhone yet. I will continue to use Apple products.

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.