Apple iPhone X 256GB

MPN: MQA82X/A

Reece

ReeceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Phone I Have Ever Owned

This product was the third iphone i purchased. I owned a 4 and 6 which i loved but this phone just takes it up a level. The phone functions flawlessly. It is pleasant to hold, holds its charge, has fantastic connectivity and is just overall an excellent quality phone. It was quite pricey but i was happy to pay for a product that would essentially be an extension of my arm for almost 2 years.

Purchased in November 2017 at Apple Physical store for $1,662.00.

AMazing beans

The camera quality is absolutely stunning and has great condition and durability. the brightness of the display can be adjusted and apps are great.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1.00.

KiwiScotOz

KiwiScotOzSydney, NSW

This phone is a lemon Apple is beginning to look like Nokia dis

The biggest annoyance for me is the lack
Of an audio jack. I have had the battery die twice on long calls at the end of the day. Not possible to charge and talk unless you have a charge pad. I don’t need to carry more I want to carry less.

The lack of a button means apple provides a virtual button which is less than useless. What used to be a simple process of a screen shot is now complicated and the button moves around the screen which means deleting unwanted accidents.

I miss my iPhone 6 but I won’t miss the X when my droid phone arrives. I’m selling this now while it has some value.

The camera is ok but drivers less than the hype.

I remember when Nokia kept changing chargers and getting smarter when simple would be smarter.

Purchased in December 2018 at Supplied by employer .

Yga Z

Yga ZSydney, NSW

Reliable phone, no usb-c and no esim

I certainly rely on my iPhone X in business and personal life. And I know that Apple will fix anything - the service is incredible. One thing that's vexing - no usb-c, still proprietary lightning. Another thing - no esim, just regular sim. Otherwise solid product.

Purchased in October 2017.

Software

Every next iPhone is worst than previous

Sorry to say the best iPhone was 5s every next was bigger and bigger disappointment, have had my iPhone X for over a year now and, for the first time in phone my touch screen in playing up

Purchased in August 2018.

sahit r.

sahit r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing phone but expensive.

It was a lightening speed phone first if it’s kind with the face recongnition in apple kind. It has a amazing look and I am using it now as well.

Great phone

Very happy with the iPhone X, the camera quality, Face ID and size is perfect for me. Still working perfectly after two years, the best iPhone yet. I will continue to use Apple products.

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Glennon.C

Glennon.CPerth, WA

Great updates but needs a few tweaks

I have had this phone for 6 months and I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I would like to see on the next model is the fingerprint to unlock. I work at a desk and don't like having to pick it up and look at it to check a message or similar. Touch login makes this easier. Other than that, great phone@

Purchased in October 2018 at OzMobiles for $1,399.00.

Bindi G.

Bindi G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Lost without You

I’d seriously be lost without my iPhone X.
I can do everything on this phone that I’d be able to do on a laptop.
Battery is long lasting and the settings are easy to navigate.
Everything I need to research, store, download, save is easy.
Lastly, the camera on the iPhone X is the BEST!! I’ve compared my photos to my Canon photos and you wouldn’t know the difference. Portrait photos are absolutely stunning.
Worth it. Totally!

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,500.00.

Kayla

Kayla

Apple keeps stepping it up!

Amazing advance in camera quality, capability, the wide angle feature along with its increased iso range has provided more opportunity for higher quality shots. This Iphone has all of the past features that make apple amazing as well as new growths in the areas where it counts.
Apps rarely/ if ever glitch and the battery life allows you to play games/text/call or use any iphone feature without running out. 10/10- cant wait to see what they bring out next!

Purchased in May 2019.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Good size although issues with zoom

I really like my Iphonex it is great size compared with 7 plus i had previously howver my biggest issue is the zooming in and out with 3 finger tapping it is very clunky so much so i have to turn it off

Purchased in March 2018.

Scott M.

Scott M.

Wow I find other brilliant features which are amazing almost daily. I love my new iPhone X

Overly happy with the quality of the phone
The camera is brilliant pictures are awesomely clear
Every day I am writing emails doing spread sheets power point presentation plus loads more which my iPhone helps me no end so user friendly

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,200.00.

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Good mobile, fast and great graphics

Great phone, hard to use sometimes with Face ID if you grow beard or longer hair.. I personally would prefer the button with finger print access. Could have been better with 5G compatibility.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Brody J.

Brody J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect, I love it!

Camera quality far exceeds any other apple device I have owned, apps run smoothly. Would love more free app variety, this is compatible with all my other apple products and looks great! Nice weight to it, so not going to slide out of your hands and keyboard is a great size... siri still tops any assistant and is extra helpful on this device. You can find anything using voice control within seconds.

Purchased in January 2018 at Optus for $1,900.00.

Chaven63

Chaven63Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

iPhone X is a winner

The iPhone X ticks all the boxes. It takes excellent photos, the facial recognition replaces having to put the password in. I love the edge to edge display and having no home button gives the user extra screen space.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Bull Borden

Bull BordenSouth East Queensland, QLD

First iPhone

Camera is very good but not as good as my Samsung 10+
(I’m a photographer as a living)
Every thing else with the phone is great.
Use it to keep up with my appointments and other daily activities.
Haven’t had any problems with running apps keeps track of all your needs.
Very satisfied with it so far.

Purchased in June 2018 at Vodafone for $900.00.

Tony C

Tony CAU

Great phone with just a few small issues

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,700.00.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

iPhone X

In general the phone is easy to use once you get over the missing button and otherwise it has the usual fairly intuitive menus that one expects of an iPhone. etc.

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodafone.

SusieQ

SusieQ

Super amazing! Great technology

Love the quality of all photos, but especially of my grandson and will treasure the memories the phone captures whilst in all situations. I can point and shoot knowing the quality of the photos will be amazing especially being a middle aged lady and having a moving target. Thank you iPhone for making my memories treasured possessions forever

Purchased in June 2018 at Telstra.

eduardo

eduardoSydney, NSW

Rotten Apple or How my iPhone X-pired...

Apple advertising claims "Splash, water and dust resistant" unless you splash water on it then it ain't! 3 trips to Apple store, interacted with a snooty "Genius" (that bar has been lowered) to be told my phone, which has never been submerged was water damaged? Initially told data was unsalvageable. Ignored them and managed to actually salvage my data then the phone died. Apple solution - $2000 later and a new phone, yes another AppleXs, (they've got their hooks deep in). Great phone, crap service. I will only ever visit the Genius Bar again if they start serving Scotch!

Purchased in July 2019 for $2,200.00.