Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia

Physical store, Online store

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lisa M.

Lisa M.Hunter Region, NSW

Rude and unhelpful

Telephone support person was rude and unhelpful. He could not resolve my issue with Apple TV and kept saying that I should have called sooner, before the problem occurred. Kept me on hold for long periods and I am pretty sure some of that was on purpose because I asked to speak to his supervisor. I love Apple products & the in store staff are great, but phone support was sub standard to say the least.

g m.

g m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

poor customer service

Store Locationphone call enquiry to chadstone store
Dean P

Dean PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

4 attempts to get a phone on a plan. Still no luck.

Have been in to the store 4 times to upgrade a phone and plan. 1st time the system was down, second time Telstra system not working, third time there was inadequate time to process the 30 minute application even though the store was open for another 40 minutes and fourth time there was no Telstra contract expert in store.... on a Friday evening. Horrible experience at Highpoint Apple. First ios 13 and now this. For the first time in almost 10 years I am contemplating going over to Samsung.

Store LocationHighpoint
Geoffrey G.

Geoffrey G.Sydney, NSW

Very slow service due to poor equipment.

Today at the Sydney Broadway shop I traded in an I Phone 7 for an 11. Deal went well, then I tried to fix my watch 2. It cannot be updated, only 2 years old. Crazy
I decided to trade it in for a new watch. It took 2 hours to work out how to cancel the old watch. I had to renter my information and sign five times.

Once resolved,then the shop had to use 3 devices to make the payment. My poor dog was waiting.
The service provider was helpful. I asked for some water as we were there 4 hours in a heat wave, Apple does not have water, crazy.
I complained to the Broadway store manager, he just looked at me, no comment.
Poor service from Apple.
I do like my new phone and watch.
Geoff Gray
Gray.Geoffrey8@gmail.com

Store LocationBroadway, sydney
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple Watch (1st Generation)

Phew

PhewSydney, NSW

Horrendous! Apple GENIUS Deleted 8 Years Worth of Data Including All My Photos.

Store LocationGeorge Street, SYDNEY
Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

Terrible customer service

I visited the Apple store in Robina, Gold Coast on few occasions. The staff are not caring, and you have to wait long to buy a product such as an accessory. I think the staff are not well trained to provide a good customer service. They just show that are busy with a small tablet they are carrying.

Store LocationRobina Gold Coast

hotkiwi

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Apple has become the greedy corporate organisation Microsoft one was

Lieng

LiengSydney

Return Issue

Purchase two iphone, return one, wait to pick up for three time, no one came. called again, they will re-arrange to pick up, no one show up again. about three weeks just waiting for curies to pick up my return.
So what? got money from customer, doesn't want to assist? Worst experience i ever had with Apple.
Supper disappointed. Want refund to buy a new product, if this happening, u lost customer for sure.

Sheridan Hills

Sheridan HillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed all issues - no charge

First time I went in, i had issues with my 6s. Camera wasn't focusing at all and battery was draining quickly. A quick look and they saw there was dust or something in the lens, so they gave me a whole new phone for free. Amazing, since i bought the phone second hand on eBay! So i had no insurance or anything for it.
Battery issues happened with new phone, it was draining when off. Went in, they plugged it in and checked a few things, again gave me another new one no issues.
I then sold it and bought an X and haven't had an issue since.
Super responsive, super efficient. Very happy.

Store LocationChadstone
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 32GB

Very knowledgeable and polite rep - a huge help!

The lovely gentleman I dealt with walked me through every step with clear explanations, to help get my Mac back in action. I couldnt be more pleased with his service.

Bill

Bill

Get your act together Apple and start treating your repair customers with a bit of respect

Store LocationApple Sydney
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 15-inch 2014 Mid

Joshua A.

Joshua A.Sydney, NSW

Fake product , staff has no idea what they are talking about

Selling Apple pro max fake in Sydney while no even any warning on it is website it is really sham for Big company as Apple company so it is f

Product PurchasedOnline by gumtree

Li Li

Li Li

technical support

Thank you jeya from tech support who assisted me very supportive patient and guided me step by step untill the issue was resolved i would give her 10 stars if i could thanks again

Product PurchasedApple TV

wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

Stacks in Mojave

Absolutely fuxed up. You have 2/3 of your screen with folders and when you open up a stack it puts 100+ items over the folders and you can not control anything after that. FIX IT or windows hallo

October 30th 2019 Update: Outdated Itunes

Incomplete backup on replacement 10xr phone in apple store due to incompetence. Could not restore and lost all passwords for outlook etc. restore from icloud was not possible as needed 2 step verification.
Icloud never stored important info even so I pay for 2 gig storage. Only 1 step mobile was good then it ask for second that could not be done. old fashioned run around and very frustrating. Itune is outdated and old fashioned. Hallo windows, Good by Apple

Modfather

ModfatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple repair - ridiculously long timeframes

My MacBook Air is giving the message that it needs a new battery. Apple Store Brisbane are quoting a 5 to 7 DAY turn around - yes DAYs!! not hours. Apple say they won't order in the new battery until I've brought the MacBook into the store and handed it over to a technician. I suggested they order in the battery now for next week and book a day for me to get it repaired when the battery arrives, but no, they won't do that. I can't do without the computer for that long. Ridiculously poor service. Will buy a non-Apple laptop next.

pete

peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lousy service

I paid $650 for an Apple Watch at Robina. Best Life I got was 4 hours a day. Took it back 4 days later. All I got was some fast talking idiot that said I needed to book a Genius Bar in two weeks time. Really? This, and I repeat, fast talking idiot, would not accept the fact that under Australian Consumer laws, I have rights.
It got to a heated argument, to the point where I said that I would get his Genius Bar, smash the watch with it, and then beat him with it. With that, the fast talking idiot got a manager. Wrath replaced. No problems now.

Why does it have to get to this? Apple at Robina need to look at their fast talking idiots and sack them

Steve

Steve

Apple Chadstone simply shocking service

Store LocationChadstone.
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s Plus 128GB

apple service worth less than an apple with a bite taken out

Store Locationjb hi fi Ipswich

Arly

ArlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If Apple was a communist state we’d already be at war.

Muckl

MucklSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and warranty handling.

Tried to get an Apple watch replaced which battery had swollen and popped the display off the metal frame.
Watch purchased with Apple care+ was over warranty period but I had reported the issue of something appearing to press against the back of the LCD display during warranty period and it was noted on the file. Representative in the store and Manager told me that, in their opinion the reported issue during the warranty period, which could not be diagnosed with Apples diagnostic software and the fault are not related. It seems that Apple's extra warranty (Apple care+) are not worth purchasing anymore and that stores are trying to get out of warranty issues no matter what. This is not the Apple experience I knew and loved.

Store LocationApple Chermside