Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (65)
Alex H.

Alex H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful and unsympathetic online chat experience

Chat was with Caelum. Terribly patronising and ver unsympathetic. Didn't explain coherently what the options for me were. Took forever to type responses. Shameful customer service. Didn't even acknowledge the challenging circumstances of Covid-19 in making in-store purchases.

Would also add that you need to make it clear that Apple Store gift cards CAN NOT be used to purchase App Store cards in big BOLD letters on the Apple Store cards. It's ridiculous that I can't transfer one line of credit to a different platform within the same billion dollar corporation that claims to pride itself on customer/user experience.

Absolutely shameful. Will post this review on across social media as others need to know.

Blur

BlurAdelaide

Product offers worthless

Purchased multiple apple TVs... with an offer of free 12 months apple TV- all links not working
Called & would not honour offer.. deceptive and bait advertising to purchase product if you ask me= Very Poor Apple ..shame on you !

Product PurchasedApple TV
290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible service. Trying to get rid of the customer for every price

Store LocationHighpoint
Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 64GB
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait for lousy service

Had to book an appointment for a consultation with a tech person to basically be told the they know the iPhone 7 is a piece of junk but it’s not their problem.

Store LocationBrisbane cbd
Hate Dell

Hate Dell

Not so smart

It’s some times difficult to find help, however once you do, things get easy and smooth. Apple warranty is great, no fuss of phone is under warranty you are looked after.

Store LocationCarindale
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus
Richard

RichardCentral West, NSW

Hard to discuss false charge

I was charged $400 on my credit card. I am prepared to say that Apple were not responsible for this, but it took about four hours on the telephone for them to clear the matter up. I am convinced that Apple were not responsible for this, and my bank's fraud squad are looking into it. I just feel that it could have been settled in 15 minutes.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Apple needs to be more proactive, take ownership and actually help.

Store LocationApple Carindale QLD
Product PurchasedApple Airpods 1st Gen
Michelle L

Michelle LPerth, WA

Excellent and fast service

Always busy but quick to get served. It’s like Disney land when you in. Had a watch out if warranty but Apple helped in getting the issue sorted. Was super fast and very friendly

Store LocationApple PERTH
Product PurchasedWatch 3rd generation

HopePerth, WA

Absolutely hopeless

So 3750 dollars later apple tech today tells me device is not fit for purpose so why sell them if a product is a few months out of warranty how is it not fit for purpose and no i do not want to buy newest gadget just a reliable product obviously something apple can not give

Store LocationPerth city
Product PurchasedApple iPad Air
Hope

Bad service and poor product that breaks just out of warranty so convenient

No wonder billionaires

Richi

Richi

MACS 2019 is scam

Scam alert!! Macs alert!! MAC Display models don't have the same software as the original products. In simple words, they showcase Apples but sell oranges. Really disappointed , my MacBook Pro is overheating but they refused to fix it as they were unable to detect it. Poor Customer service, Please don't get ripped off, Its a BIG BIG SCAM !!

Product PurchasedApple MacBook 1.83 GHz / 2.0 GHz
Sheila Ryan

Sheila RyanSydney, NSW

Poor service for a premium product

Apple directs you to perform self diagnostic checks before bringing your device in for check/repairs. Even when you know what is wrong you still need to wait days for a booking to talk about it! What a joke. The arrogance is palpable.

Store LocationBroadway
wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

not working

Software is not good last calls show up 2 days later. Swipes only work occasionally. Not happy. the same with my mackbook pro. Most apps not compatible... Totally over rated

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Mac ever

On Tuesday 28th January 2020 I got a iMac 21.5" 2012 as a replacement for my MacBook Pro 15" 2012 since they came and took it on Monday night and since I put Windows 10 on it wasn't working so they couldn't fix it.

Store LocationDoncaster
Karen

KarenWarnervale

Incorrect invoices

Beware of how Apple invoice you for your purchases.
If you buy with a "free" promotion item they take the value of the promotion item off the value of your item. Which means if you have it insured, want to claim it on your tax, or salary sacrifice the item, you cannot claim for the actual value only the value on the invoice. Apple REFUSE to show the items correctly. Customer service in Australia refer this to Singapore office, where the representatives are happy to give a lecture on processes but not listen to the needs of the customer. I have referred this matter to the department of Fair Trading.

Khairani khairani

Khairani khairaniWoodbine

Disappointing experience with Apple support team

I need to unlocked my phone, sent proof of purchase but they need more documents but it’s unclear what they need & when I called no one can helped and rude.

Mitesh

MiteshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apple devices are not reliable and their warranty service is horrible! Buggy Software

Store LocationApple Fountain Gate
Product PurchasedOnline

Refuse to replace faulty product.

Never by an ipod from Apple online. I bought an ipod from them six months ago that is riddled with faults. Support refuses outright to replace it and insists on spending hours with me trying to get my faulty ipod to do what it was supposed to do. I have been through this process three times now as Apple offers no other form of product support.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPod Touch (7th Generation)
Ilya K.

Ilya K.Sydney, NSW

Apple devices are not reliable any more and their warranty service is terrible!

Store Location1 Bay St, Broadway NSW 2007
Product PurchasedApple MacBook 13-inch 2019
Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPhone case and screen protectors
Melb fashionista

Melb fashionistaMelb

Apple Store - Highpoint Melb. Zero customer after sales customer service

Purchased and installed Screen cover for iPhone. Within 2 weeks the screen snapped in half even though I have a flip phone case and phone wasn’t dropped. Rang store & was advised by I think name Adriana? There’s nothing they can do and as far as she’s concerned... the screen did its job.
I proceeded to contact the manufacturer and was told their screens have 2 yr warranty and they have offered me a replacement.
Thanks for your appalling customer service Apple Highpoint!!!!

Store LocationApple Highpoint shopping Centre

Elsie Roussac

Elsie Roussacasked

Online store

where can I buy a refurbished iphone in Australia zipp code 3500?When I tried to buy one online my zipp code was declared invalid [email removed] I have all Apple products.

Terry

Terryasked

Why won't my iPad Pro work after a software upgrade? The screen is blank and there is no sign of life after trying to restart it multiple times by pressing the power button, etc. I totally blame the software upgrade for this situation! Is this Apple's way of forcing me to replace what was a perfectly functioning iPad? I'm not impressed.

Mark

Markasked

Why don’t your products last ver long ?

bidol
bidol

I can only speak from my experience,but apart from having problems with my iPhone X I still have my iPhone 4s,5s and 6s and they are all still working.

Hi Mark,
I bought my iPad mini in 2014, the iPad is now quite old. It did last quite a while (until 2019). On the other hand, my newer iPad should last longer.
Kind Regards,

Jimmy

Basically, the older iPad will not last as long. Alternatively, the newer iPad will as apple improved the product.

Get an answer from our members and Apple representatives