Apple Store Australia

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (61) · No (211)

Gemma
GemmaSydney, NSW

Chargers for phones! Apple you are getting more stingy and your prices still go up!

I’ve had an iPhone for 10+ years and I feel like the price is going up every year but the chargers change way too much. They use to come with a power adaptor plug but now only come up with a USB, I’ve been fine with this for the last few years but now they are even changing the USB leads to the point I now have to go out and buy a new power adapter to fit it. Considering the amount you pay for an iPhone which is ridiculously experience by the way, if you are going to continue to change your product charging leads, and up your price don’t be so stingy with proving a power plug to go with it! We pay enough for it as it is, up your game!

Mario
MarioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty screen hopeless outcome

The screen of my iPad was faulty as they said (not my fault) and because out of warranty they did not replace it and apple was not able to repair it (of course) so my only option was to buy another for 950$ for a 12.9 iPad Pro 2th gen?!?!! crazy even asking something like that.
Very disappointed with apple, as I said to the guy I am done with apple once and for all

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Nightmare please read!

Michelle G
Michelle GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decided I needed a new iPhone.
Got online, booked an Apple sales appointment within the hour, went down to Chadstone and saw Tarne at my booking time and bought the 13 pro, some AirPods and a charging plug.
2 hours after my booking, I had everything I wanted.
Great service, advice and a fun chat.
I’ll never get my phone from the service shops ever again. Excellent service.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Noor
NoorPerth, WA

Technical Support - Pathetic service

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

They use to be better when they were less wealthy.

What happened to Apple after-sales Support? They use to be better. Now the most wealthy company in the world won't support their products as expected. Very sad when they empathise and tell you that sucks but "The computer says NO". I'd like to speak to customer relations but were not willing to put me through. Outside of their remit, they said. I thought their remit was to relate to customers.

Ze Winters
Ze WintersPerth, WA

DONT DO TRADE IN!!! Worst service I've gotten!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

iPad pro stopped working after 4 years. Not built to last.

iPad pro stopped working after 4 years. Apple built there brand of sweat shop labour making products cheap poor workmanship and then highly over pricing them. My iPad pro had a major hardware failure and apple denied any responsibility to fix it.

staff not interested in customers

Not enough staff and staff that were there were chatting in groups when requested for help on an item no one available for 10 minutes. Demo in progress on ground to empty space to loud to talk to someone
Bad layout on ground floor, store not friendly

Store Locationsky line place Sydney

jwaussie
jwaussieMelbourne

Trade in - Forget it

Like everyone else - it seems great but a waste of time- have to post it to a place in NSW and get a email at 10,30pmSaturday trade in nil- never trust them again

Kate B.
Kate B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficiency and professionalism

Wow, made an appointment with the Genius Bar to enquire about having my son’s iPad screen fixed. Thankfully I had been paying for Apple Care since we bought it. When I broke the screen I worried it would be a nightmare to have fixed. How wrong I was. The efficiency and professionalism of the staff in the Doncaster Apple Store was like nothing I’d seen before. Once I’d explained my situation they acted quickly to assure me Apple Care meant my son’s broken iPad would be replaced immediately at a cost of just $65. Could not be happier with the service received or with the coverage of Apple Care. Thanks Apple!

jji
jjiSydney, NSW

Chatswood Chase Genius Bar

Visited the store to be helped with my new phone I had purchased just over a week ago . Great service at the Genius Bar with Kylie who took her time & expertise to explain in detail to me how to resolve some of the issues I told her I was having with my new phone . Kylie was very professional , congratulations for the wonderful service !

I would also like to mention that Mikey was very helpful in explaining to me one of the Optus plans .
Thank you both for the amazing service.
I highly recommend this place with no doubt .

Electronics & Computing Shops

Staff social behaviour is big concern

A staff named Heba at Doncaster Westfield Apple Store is super rude and has ethical issue.
If Apple kept hiring staff in awful manner, it is a big issue for its reputation.

Warranty is a joke

Bought a $3600 high tier iMac. Experienced fan/heating issue after 6 months of purchase.
They didn't find the root cause but asked me "are you using chrome?" and blamed Chrome for the issue.
Get zero support. No refund. No repair.

I am using that faulty iMac with huge fan noise when writing this review. Terrible experience.
I will never buy another iMac in my life.

Van
VanSydney, NSW

Customer Service is Extremely Poor

After explaining my concern to the customer service, i was not aware they did not get me. They did not clarify about my issue first and in the middle of troubleshooting for one hour, told me like, "Aha! Now i know." Like, dude seriously? And then proceeded to troubleshoot for another one hour but I decided to give up. Jesus, it is an unproductive use of my time.