Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (43) · No (140)

Absolutely disgusting, I cant believe it.

Subscribe to notchharrison on YT, and follow i_dont_speak_cap_lol on TikTok. :) PLS sub and follow if you see this I need it. :)

Purchase Brand New x2 I•Phones : IPhone 12 & SE.

Little bit disappointed regards to Accessories which are not included such as Chargers & Headphones... Aren’t like all previous series IPhones I’ve purchased they are all included in the package...

Apple makes bad products

My iPad when it was under 3 months old. Lost battery very quickly. Went in to try and get it fixed and they didn’t do anything. Now it can be on 100% charge and within only 20 minutes of using it be on 10%. The charging cable I have for it is only 4 months old so it’s obviously the iPad. They make them so the battery runs out very quickly so you need to go buy a new one. But I will never be buying anything from apple again. Samsung will be next once it completely dies. Terrible company and product. Make it so it works for 10-15 plus years or don’t bother making it at all!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

ScottRock

ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why buy from Apple?

I went in to Apple to buy a new phone. I stated to Apple employee I wanted to buy a new phone. She replied, “I need to add you to the shopping list.” I asked, “How long will that take?” She replied “About 15 minutes.” So I left.

If I went to another store like Officeworks or JB, they would grab the phone, ring it up, then I’d leave. That’s it. But at Apple it has to be an event. So why even buy the product from Apple - especially if it means waiting 15 minutes? What’s the point?

Essentially told I wasn’t required as a customer anymore. Call staff were great but enacting a business directive.

I requested service of an Apple product.
A product that should have been easily repairable.
Told to buy new product.

Worst customer service

Incompetent or lazy perhaps. Non existent customer service. Zero effort to help, wonder what is the point of having customer service in place...

Matthew R.

Matthew R.

Overcharge developers and then you take our apps down in a criminal manner

Apple needs to be sued for taking down apps from developers who are still paying the ridiculous fees. All while Apple allows criminal acts to take place on other apps (but they turn their head).

Bill R.

Bill R.

After an update my iMac died. They said my 8 year old iMac was faulty due to being that old.

After technical conversations with the tech team and care support they stood their ground on their product. I suggested to give me a discount so I can buy a new one since I have to pay so much on data retrieval which I am dependent on for my business. I have no option but to pay a data retrieval specialist.
I only use apple products and have done so for ever, I run 2 businesses from home. But it's horrible to experience complete data loss after an update.

RobS

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Trade In Scam

Apple offered $175 trade in on an iPad Air 2.
On review by the receiving agent $40 was offered.
The reason given ..... a bent screen.
The iPad was in perfect condition.

Trade ins offered by Apple are a complete scam.

quasarsindahause

No Stars For the worlds most predatory/scamming/thieving corporation on planet earth

quasarsindahause

Stop censoring people it’s disgusting

Jac Mac

Jac MacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting that Apple have changed all of the ports.

Stunning computers - I'm a massive apple fan, and have been for years. But today when I picked up my new apple macbook air, it's revolting that it has two ports, neither are standard USB ports, it's not compatible with any of my other 4 power cables from previous macs, and I now need to spend a fortune on new cables/ports and adaptors! I can't even plug in my monitor or external hard drive as is, let alone use an SD card. What is wrong with you Apple - are you trying to turn your loyal customers away?!!

rasha a.

rasha a.Perth, WA

Bad selfi stick product

I bought selfi stick cliquefie The worst product ever. I found the same product on ebay sites and it was at a mid-price, but I preferred to buy it from Apple in order to get the original product, and I also paid an increase to get me faster, and the result was a dirty product as if it was used and the quality of a very bad product

Disenchanted

DisenchantedSydney

New Appointment System Sucks!

Found out yesterday while queueing up at the Chatswood store that one has to make an appointment these days to even check out the new iPhones. You don't need an appointment to buy a car but you sure do if you want an iPhone. OK, so we made the appointment and was told to come back in one hour. After one hour we went back and had to join the queue again and after that was told to join yet another queue. Waited at the queue for another 10 minutes. Yeah, Apple, no thank you. You are not that great. In my family we have one iMac, one MacBook Pro, four iPhones, two iPads. We have made a decision to move away from Apple.

Michael

MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Bad customer service

Atul

AtulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple Store - Maribyrnong - VIC - Selling life time apple care plus to customers. No such product exists

iPhone 12 pro max purchased from Apple Store (Maribyrnong - VIC). Apple sotore sold me apple care+ for lifetime and charged me for it. The sales representative repeatedly said that the warranty is LIFETIME.

rcpje

rcpjeSouth East Queensland, QLD

apple are the worst

if you want to get lied to used to gain access to your cash go to apple, once they've milked you for what they can they will treat you like an idiot. STEER CLEAR OF APPLE

David

DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

Apple are online predators

The Apple Store preys on children's desire to be accepted and 'cool' in the online world. Their in-game marketing is light years ahead of children's thinking and decision-making. My son made in-game purchases for gems, or such rubbish, which I attempted to reverse the same day. Apple resolutely refused to refund the purchase. They did not become one of the world's richest company by being decent. They are smarter than your kids. They prey on their vulnerabilities. They do not refund. They are evil.

Titch

TitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apple online support

Apple online store and support are the worst I’ve ever dealt with by far...Had problems being ripped off through online purchases with iTunes and had to make a case with PayPal!...Guess what? iTunes deleted my PayPal account , and want me to reverse the refunds to PayPal back to them so they can see if the can reinstate my PayPal account...How crazy is that?..

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Interest free period what you’re not told…..

MC Beny

MC BenyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible waiting time with appointment.

I was waiting over 1 hr with a appointment at 12pm. The whole system todo with customers waiting is terrible..do not get a appointment ! Do wait in line because with a appointment you will be in the same line as everyone else and you wasted your day waiting around. I purchased a laptop $1500 but treated outside the store unfairly .The 3 team members found it funny when I argued my point.outside staff unprofessional. highpoint store vic. ( buy online )