Apple Watch Series 3

• Battery Life
Rustproofhydra

RustproofhydraPerth, WA

Great watch

Great watch , great accuracy and great price.
Attach to iphone like a breeze. Noticed lately some malfunction on showing heart rate incorrectly but apple after sales customer service take care off that. So no issue

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $297.00.

Kalani

KalaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed from Ionic

The Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular provides all the features of a fitness tracker coupled with the ability to make and receive telephone calls without having to carry your telephone. It’s waterproof and quality Apple product. Battery life is average however it doesn’t take a lot of time to charge.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $399.00.

Dont buy it, lasts only 2 years

I bought a stainless steel series 3 watch which stopped working after two years. Apple support wouldnt offer any help or recompense in any way. They said too bad for me. I have spent so much money on watch bands, chargers and paying top money for the stainless steel supposedly sturdy model. The watch has suffered no physical damage the fault is internal which Apple will not honour or investigate. Such poor after sale service, I wouldn't recommend anyone ever buying an iwatch.

Purchased in December 2017 at Apple Online store for $1,500.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 3 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very useful but beware

The Apple Watch is amazing technology and works extremely well with helping your everyday living from notifying you of messages and calls to tracking your heart rate and physical activity the series 3 was better than the series 4 as the series 4 did have a product recall for some particular watches being dysfunctional And having charging problems but I can not fault the watch it’s self. But please be aware that using safety cases and screen protectors are a definite must as if your screen becomes damaged the cost without apple insurance is not far from the buying price of the product.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Troy Norris

Troy NorrisIllawarra, NSW

Smart watch

Smart watch The Apple series 3 is a very good watch track your every day fitness heart rate it is best to buy GPS plus cellular because you can receive calls and make calls without your Apple iPhone make sure you ask for a GPS plus cellular Make it easier for you in the Longrun

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Hiranya S.

Hiranya S.

2 1/2 years and going strong

Love my Apple Watch. Motivates me to get moving when I am feeling lazy. Keeps track of my activity. 2 1/2 years later the battery is still going strong. Charge stays on for a day without any troubles. Happy customer.

Purchased in October 2017 at Apple Physical store for $450.00.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smartest watch I have ever seen

Easy to use. It is just a mini phone but attached to your wrist. Very effective product to use for activities, calorie counting, heart rate or just a watch and phone that can be answered wherever you are

Purchased in April 2017 at Apple Store Australia for $399.00.

KylieC

KylieCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It’s pretty good

Of course I love the features and couldn’t live without an Apple Watch (this is my second one). I just get frustrated when I look down at my wrist and the screen is blank. First world problem; yes!... it just annoys me cause its called a “watch” & you need to shake your arm like an angry muppet to see the time. I guess that’s one way to close the activity ring :) :) :)

Purchased at Apple Store Australia.

Bradj

BradjHunter Region, NSW

Love it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Store Australia for $369.00.

Honest Reviews

Honest ReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect! Cant live without it

Never like wearing watches before and was never a big fan any other watch.
Love apple watch Series 3, wish to upgrade soon.
Gives information on daily activities and notifications for everything :)

Purchased in December 2018 for $400.00.

Melbreview01

Melbreview01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great watch

Live this watch. Very easy to use as it’s similar to using an iPhone.
Only down side is the length of battery compared to a Garmin, Fitbit etc worth it though!

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Online store.

Anil P.

Anil P.Sydney, NSW

Looks cool and comfortable

The series 3 size 38m is just perfect and comfortable to wear. Not too small to look at the screen and not too big for your hand. Looks cool on your hand

Purchased in November 2019.

Olivia

Olivia

Buy one

This product is amazing, it is water proof, IT EVEN TELLS THE TIME. The battery life is long as well as the bands come in multiple sizes making it great.

Purchased in May 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $550.00.

Dane B.

Dane B.South East Queensland, QLD

Late to the party but very Happy

Came to the Apple Watch party quite late. Was actually looking at FitBit for the gym when the lady at the shop suggested the Apple Watch. So happy I chose the Apple Watch, does everything I wanted it for and then some. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $319.00.

Thomas FamilyPerth, WA

Best purchase this year

Im always missing calls and messages so having this is a game changer, it is great quality and is not slow seeing there is newer watches out battery life is also fantastic

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $319.00.

Artwitch

ArtwitchIllawarra, NSW

Happy

I am very satisfied with my Apple Watch. I like that it does not look too chunky on my wrist. Great range of apps. I love having a photo of my dog on the face. I would like the battery to last longer. The face popped off while just still under warranty and Apple replaced it without a problem, apparently it was a common fault with my model.

Purchased in January 2016 at The Good Guys for $500.00.

James K.

James K.Perth, WA

its good

Battery life lasts a day so charge it a night the screen is a very strong I'm smashed my watch against the walls all the time like bumping into them apple care is a must

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $379.00.

Veronika F.

Veronika F.Sydney, NSW

The best accessories

Since I got mine I use it all day everyday. Thing that I find the most valuable is sleep tracking apps so I know how much sleep I got over the week and how bad I was with going to bed late and waking up late. I also really like that i just don't need to have my phone on me all the time and I can still receive messages, check the weather, time my cooking, control the music player and much more. I'm sure other brands are very good too but if you have an iPhone this is the best choice and will make your life a bit easier.

Purchased in February 2018.

KAG

KAGSydney, NSW

Essential tool

Purchased this watch six months ago and the only time it leaves my wrist is when I charge it. I am active from the wee hours until mid afternoon and by the 3.00pm the battery is getting low which is the weakness about this product. I must say this device runs my life

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $399.00.

teag

teagNorth ryde

Awesome for runs

Bought this to focus on my running and therefore got the cellular model. Really helps keep me motivated having my AirPods connected to my watch, I can now run even further.

Would buy again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Physical store for $574.00.