Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3

MPN: MQKW2X/A

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jetta

Jetta

A very handy watch

The watch is very light for what it does. Its features are amazing. Just like a hand held mobile phone bu I dont have dainty fingers and its a bit tricky with the touch screen. Unfortunately I dropped it on tiles the screen shattered into a million pieces. It was to expensive to fix it

Purchased in February 2017 at USA for $400.00.

Battery Life

It’s really good to track your your fitness progress.

I absolutley love my Apple Watch, this is definitely one of the best technology purchases I truly could not live without this. I love being able to see my notifications on my wrist during a time I cant be on my phone and respond. It allows me to know whats still going on and quickly answer from my watch if I need to.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks for $345.00.

jmmyjrg

jmmyjrgMelbourne

Great idea let down by small battery

Purchased in July 2018 at Qantas Shopping Rewards Store.

mukesh d.

mukesh d.Hunter Region, NSW

One of the best watch

Easy to use, free heart tracker. And good for count your step for exercise. Flash light which you can turn to torch as well. I love the watch wallpapers which are unique and make different to other.

Brittany P.

Brittany P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the fitness tracker!

I have had my apply watch for a year now and wear it daily! I love the fitness tracker, showing my daily steps, calories burnt and physical activity!
The fact that is is connected to my phone and I can receive my msgs, phones calls and and check ny calendar is great too!
highly recommend this watch!!

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Ed Xu

Ed Xu

Great and simple to use

I’ve been using this for more than a year now and it has never failed me, although sometimes errors and lags occurred cured, but most of the time it worked flawlessly. Simple and easy to use interface, paired to my iPhone seamlessly. It shows clear and useful notifications, health reminders, it also reminds you to stand if you’ve sat for too long, if your heart rate is too high and stuffs. But the battery life is not so great, only lasted a day and half-ish if you always go out and use it on your hand.

Great and awesome product!

Purchased in May 2018.

Rajkumar Krishnamurthy

Rajkumar KrishnamurthyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My buddy and cant live without it

The apple watch series 3 is an absolute pleasure to wear. the watch is so light and it doesnt feel like you are wearing one. Very comfortable. I have the nike edition which gives us few more additional faces. The only problem or feature I would have loved is saffire crystal to be included on the face. The watch can scratch a bit easily and needs to be taken care of.

Purchased in December 2017 at JBHIFI for $599.00.

Mr Smith

Mr SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivers what is promised

Bought for our daughter as a gift. She has reported no problems whatsoever with it. It has performed exactly as expected. Is used everyday. It does require regular charging, but that was expected.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $459.00.

Niran

Niran

Very useful, great device.

My Apple watch is a great digital watch and I love it how it gives you a goal and track your Activity daily.
It can monitor your heart rate, exercise progress and so on. Fantastic product and amazing features. It also does everything your iPhone does from receiving and answering calls to viewing and sending messages, listening to your favourite iTunes. Love it..

Pez

Pez

Love this Apple Watch.

This watch has been fantastic, it does everything!

I personally enjoy using it for exercise and training, as I wireless connect it to my heart and activity monitor devices and go from there!

Clear screen, easy to use and great sound haptics.

Would definitely recommend buying this product, I have a white band/silver face Apple Watch and love it!

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $400.00.

MCas

MCasMelbourne

I absolutely love my Apple iWatch and will never go back to using a normal watch again !

It is simply an extension of your iPhone. It does everything your iPhone does from receiving and answering calls (you feel like Dick Tracey when you do!) to viewing and sending messages, listening to your favourite iTunes and you can also change the faces of your iWatch (I use my favourite photos to display) and of course you can use all your apps that are on your iPhone. Buying something ? Why not use your iWatch it’s really simple and no need to reach for your wallet. It is truly a remarkable product and is also reasonably priced.

Alli_Oliver

Alli_OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useful, functional, stylish.

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $599.00.

Anastasia Pratiwi

Anastasia PratiwiSydney, NSW

One of the best purchase I made

I purchased the Apple Watch Series 3 42mm last year, I didn't know that there would be the new series coming soon after I purchased, but I didn't regret it. The watch simply just works everyday, and it has been an integral part of my life, it provides me with lots information on a small screen, the apps run pretty responsive as well. It seamlessly integrates into the Apple ecosystem which I liked it the most when I can unlock my MacBook Pro with my watch.

Although there are a few lags that may occur when opening apps, but it happened very rarely though.

Worth it!

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $500.00.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Life saver

I was a little hesitant in purchasing this Product due to the amount that it was .. But in saying that I’m happy I did & I have no regrets!
This Product is perfect - does everything I need for it to do.
When my phone is not near me or I am unable to use my phone having my watch is a life saver, can read texts, reply to texts, check online banking & heaps more and it looks great as well.
Just wish the battery would last more than 1 and a half days but in saying that I do use it every day

Purchased in March 2018 at Office works for $549.00.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Great device absolutely loving it.Helps me to answer calls or check messages while in meetings.
Sensors needs some work to be done as it sometimes doesnt respond properly.
Thanks Apple for this great product

Purchased in August 2018 for $599.00.

amsam_16

amsam_16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's Good

It's my first Apple watch, Been using Apple products since I was a kid, bought the Apple watch 3 series with Cellular. It's worth the money, Exciting features. one drawback is the Strap - It get's dirty. and there is no matching mesh band in the market for this particular gold finish.
Prefer black. - I wish i bought the Black instead of the Gold.

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Physical store for $599.00.

Jeee2

Jeee2Sydney, NSW

Love this baby

I love this when I lose my phone or watch it comes in handy both ways with its sensor I sometimes find it annoying to use but I love it with the tracking of steps heart rate etc

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Julie McKnight

Julie McKnightSydney, NSW

Best watch ever and I wear it all the time

I have an apple phone and apple I Pad, I love apple products and I like to stay connected. This watch was bought for my daughter who stays up todate with the latest technology.

Purchased in June 2018 at Apple Online store for $500.00.

Natasha

NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I gave it away

Purchased in August 2017 at Apple Store Australia for $500.00.

Vicki S.

Vicki S.Melbourne, Victoria

War it every day, couldn’t live without it

I’m an apple fan and this watch didn’t disappoint. I took my time getting one as I wasn’t sure I’d use all the features but I couldn’t live without it now. I love how it tracks my steps and I can share this activity with friends and family. I love how it alerts me to the fact my iPhone is ringing when I’m not close to it; how it pings when I get messages; how I can switch it to theatre move in the movies which cuts the lit display; how you can use it remotely to take iPhone photos; how can use my own photos as a clock face; how I can easily change bands. Recharging is a breeze too.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia.