Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3

MPN: MQKW2X/A

Great product

It’s a great device for tracking my activities during the day. It keeps track of my steps, walking or any exercise I do. Also it notifies me about my msg, emails or any other notifications important to me so I don’t need to have my phone with me all the time but still keep track of important notifications. I also use it to listen to music without taking my phone out with me. I love this product and recommend it

Purchased in December 2017 at Myer for $559.00.

Great watch, worth the price tag

Worth the price tag considering what some people would pay for a simple analog watch with a brand logo on it. Great for tracking your fitness and easy to look at messages and notifications. The replying does get a bit sluggish at time.

Purchased in September 2017.

The device I never knew I needed until I got it

I never realised how much having a smart watch would motivate me. Quite simply, I've exercised almost every day since purchasing the watch whereas before I would be lucky to get out and exercise maybe once a month.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $399.00.

Improvements can be made

He Apple Watch needs to have more accurate fitness tracker. The god tracking is good and the battery life on the Apple Watch is amazing. Buy he Apple Watch if you need to check the notifications when In important meetings

Purchased in August 2017.

Very handy accessory for work

Have been using it nearly every day, mainly for calls and music. Some apps don't update as well such as Facebook messenger, but everything else is very streamline & easy to use.

Purchased in May 2019.

Important every day item for work

Absolutely love the Apple Watch. I’d be lost without it now. It gives me the freedom to move around at work, pack boxes and talk on the phone yet have my hands free of the phone while I do things. The quality of the sound during a phone is surprisingly very good. It lets me know that I have text messages or Skype messages with a nice tone and vibration on the wrist without having to constantly pick up the phone to check every time. At work my phone is constantly receiving messages and calls and it is so nice to not have the phone in my hand all day.

Purchased in April 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $579.00.

Great watch but gets scratchy.

This watch is my daily driver and it is amazing. It helps me keep track of which lessons I have and where I have them and gives me notifications at my fingertips where I don't have to pull out my phone, for example in a movie. After about a year of use it does get a bit scratchy tho but other than that it is a perfect compliment to the iphone.

Purchased in October 2017 at Apple Physical store for $450.00.

Not durable

The watch and all its features is great. However, it cannot handle everyday wear and tear and will crack very easily, which Apple can repair for you at a cost just below the price of a new watch.
Three months it lasted, not even wearing it during sport.

Purchased in December 2018 for $400.00.

Great watch after 2 years

I purchased this watch 2 years ago, using it everyday day and all I have to say is that it works as the first day I bought it and the rubber and components which it is made off looks like new. A good watch to buy, and more now that the price has drop a beat.

Purchased in September 2017 for $550.00.

Can't live without it!!

I love this watch. I have an LTE version which means you can use your watch as your phone even though you forgot to take your mobile. Very handy feature. Love the look and build quality. Speaker phone is very clear and easy to listen to. Only downside is the PRICE.

Purchased in January 2019 for $599.00.

As an Apple user, an absolute beauty to the apple addition.
Use it every day; battery life serves me well. Bluetooth compatible with BOSE wireless headphones, making every day tangle free. Records physical activity accurately, even when submerged underneath water.
Well done Apple.

Purchased in February 2019 for $500.00.

Apple ripoff

I received the iwatch s3 as a gift from my Mum, which probably saved for this for months. I tapped the wall with the watch, the screen smashed. Apple will charge $420 for a new screen which is ALMOST the cost of the new watch. I feel extremely ripped off, I also had received accessories for the watch as a gift from my sister. So everything is just sitting there at home. I used the watch for 2 months at the most. I feel terrible about this and I believe it is completely unfair to the consumer, I would never recommend this watch to anyone. It is definitely not built to last... like a lot of things these days.

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Physical store for $599.00.

Terrible quality, terrible service

Was getting changed when i heard a *bang* looked down and the watch had exploded, the glass screen had come away from the watch.
Took it to the apple store, genius went over it with a microscope, found a tiny crack and then told me that it must have been accidental damage so isn't covered.
When i questioned this he was rude and asked me to leave.
Look through further reviews and most are the same, build quality is awful

Purchased in November 2017 for $450.00.

Love my Apple Watch, can not live without it

Helps keep me active,can track my steps also can track what ever exercise you do, best watch ever bought, it is worth every cent. It is easy to charge and also very easy to use

Purchased in April 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $530.00.

Apple watch disintegrates

Happy with series 1, 2+yrs, 3mths out of warranty. Face crystal fell off! Took it back to Apple Store: battery had swollen. Apple action? Nothing. Suggested buy a series 4.

Purchased in February 2017.

Apple watches are junk. I’ve never broken a watch face in my entire life until...

Now I’ve broken the watch face on 2 apple watches in a 6-month period. One, I don’t even remember hitting it on anything and now there’s a hairline crack around the entire face. It’s cool because it flips open so you can see all the cheap Chinese garbage inside.

Purchased in August 2018 at Apple Physical store for $350.00.

Perfect for my needs

I was trying to decide whether to get the latest watch or just go with third gen. So glad I got this one. I mainly use it to track calories out and steps. Love it so much and don’t go a day without wearing it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks for $399.00.

Prefer my FitBit

If you are looking for a watch you can use as a phone the Apple Watch will be the best purchase for you. But if you are hoping to upgrade your FitBit to some thing you are able to swim in and track all your fitness....stick with your FitBit type watch that’s waterproof.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $389.00.

Amazing Product

I love my apple watch so much. I was never a watch wearer until I bought my apple watch. It's incredible!! I use it for practically everything exercise, calling people, apple pay and so many other things. Definitely recommend 10/10.

Purchased in December 2017 at Apple Store Australia for $550.00.

well done apple

love this one as i can answer my phone even if i am in a pool. so handy and of course the style is as Apple always does perfectly. I am an Apple user lover and recomender in every way. i dont use it for fitness only the rings

Purchased in November 2018 for $450.00.