Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3

GPS, GPS + Cellular

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of smart watch / fitness tracker would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.3

• Battery Life
Janet

JanetVictoria

Total dissatisfaction

This is the second Apple Watch I have had, both have died, out of guarantee. The cost to repair is to high, almost better to buy a new one. I love Apple and only have Apple products but I will never buy another Watch, very very disappointed...

Purchased in July 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Sean R.

Sean R.Sydney, NSW

great to have

got this watch for my wife and she is loving itspecially for exercise. she pays $10mthlt for the e-sim and very convenient that she does not need to bring her phone when she jogs.

Purchased in October 2018 at optus for A$700.00.

Nirbas B.

Nirbas B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Veey handy

it is very useful to tract our health record like heart rate, pulse etc. Bluetooth makes easy to check phone calls and received messages. We dont need to talk on phone if driving or working as we can talk on this watch. Althouugh it says 18 hours of battery life but we still have to charge everyday which is really annoying for me. Water resistance to 50 metres. Good smart watch.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$399.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 3 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Honest AF

Honest AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect function with iphone

Bought mainly as an activity tracker for my iphone.
Works great with all these features.
Makes tracking exercise easy.
Very hand for getting quick notifications for most apps.
Only downside is that it doesn't work with gmail app.

ish mul

ish mulsydney

Great product

I use this watch everyday to track my exercise and movements goals. Gps and heart rate monitor function is excellent. Battery life is also good. Absolutely love the watch and very happy with it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Jess

Jess

Added protection - I love it!

Where do I start? I LOVE this watch! I can make an emergency call if needed - which is handy in my line of work. It has also helped immensely with providing my heart specialist a report on my heart activity! I can change music, get directions when I driving, entertain babies with moving toy story characters - the possibilities are endless!!

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Online store for A$599.00.

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

LIFE SAVER!

I use this watch everyday and don't know how I lived without it. It has all the features anyone would need. I would recommend anyone interested in buying a watch to buy an Apple Watch Series 3. IT IS A LIFE SAVER!

Purchased at Apple Physical store.

lauren m.

lauren m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t live without it

I love this watch I new use to wear one now I feel lost if I don’t have it on especially when I’m working helps me keep updated with what going on

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$395.00.

Leen

LeenSydney, NSW

Didnt expect to completely replace my watch

Bought this but was worried bout the battery life of only a day but so far it has worked. Just charge it everyday before sleep and cant live without it as the cellular feature is great for safety.

Purchased in May 2018.

Miacala Basso

Miacala BassoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and useful

I love this and can’t live without it, it tracks my fitness, helps me contact and send messages without my phone, it looks good & can change the look with different straps and keeps me breathing daily :)

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$369.00.

CarlaB

CarlaBWestern District, VIC

Can’t live with out this!!

I’ve owned this for 2 years now. I love it! Easy to use and great to quickly read and reply to messages when I can’t get my phone out. Love the fitness tracker keeps me motivated.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$389.00.

Darwish

DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

not for me

not really for me
everything is good but too small for touch screen
nice smooth attachments
not fashionable just a screen on your hand
connects easy to your phone
IOS straight forward software

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Online store for A$350.00.

Barcelona

BarcelonaPerth, WA

good watch

the best thing i love about this watch is gps...it enables you to kepp track on your activities very accurately..i hope the design was more of a realt watch like round shape

Purchased in March 2019.

Reet K Kaur

Reet K Kaur

Its what you have to get if you have apple

Got this as a birthday gift and have been using it constantly. I have worn it to sleep, takenna bath with it on and pretty much done everything wearing it. It does look a lil big on my wrists and heavy too but that is different for different people. I feel I sweat a lot on my wrist when I wear it and the band gets dirty a lot. other than that the functionality is good, has good charge life and works well.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Store Australia for A$700.00.

Very satisfied customer

Very satisfied customerSydney, NSW

Love this watch

Love the watch face and how clear the watch display face is. The illumination feature makes it easy to read at any time, even when walking at night I am able to see the steps taken and kms covered. Also like how you can customise the face of the watch. There are many designs to choose from and they are easy to implement, you can personalise your watch using hundreds of apps as well.This apple watch has so many useful features and the colour selection offered is great. I also like that you can buy additional bands to change the appearance of your watch to go with your wardrobe.
This watch is easy to operate and install making it suitable for a variety of users.

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$300.00.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Perfect!

This watch is a wonderful item. It’s a small gadget with many functions. Productivity is excellent. It gives you the convenience that you always looked for. Honestly I can’t live without it:)

Purchased in March 2020 at Miranda .

Minh

MinhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The first smartwatch I ever owned and it’s perfect :)

It’s a great watch and it’s compliment with your iPhone. If you had an iPhone,I would recommend that you need to get an apple watch with it. It will help you to keep track on your exercise, read text message without looking to your phone and it’s quite fashionable too.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$289.00.

Kellie

KellieWestern Australia

Love using this watch

It works well, I use it for my workouts. It seems to count steps well and the the “activity circle” is great, it really motivates me to exercise. I like that my favourite photos show up whenever I look at the phone

Purchased in December 2019.

Rustproofhydra

RustproofhydraPerth, WA

Great watch

Great watch , great accuracy and great price.
Attach to iphone like a breeze. Noticed lately some malfunction on showing heart rate incorrectly but apple after sales customer service take care off that. So no issue

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$297.00.

Kalani

KalaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed from Ionic

The Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular provides all the features of a fitness tracker coupled with the ability to make and receive telephone calls without having to carry your telephone. It’s waterproof and quality Apple product. Battery life is average however it doesn’t take a lot of time to charge.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$399.00.