Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3

GPS, GPS + Cellular

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Artwitch

ArtwitchIllawarra, NSW

Happy

I am very satisfied with my Apple Watch. I like that it does not look too chunky on my wrist. Great range of apps. I love having a photo of my dog on the face. I would like the battery to last longer. The face popped off while just still under warranty and Apple replaced it without a problem, apparently it was a common fault with my model.

Purchased in January 2016 at The Good Guys for $500.00.

James K.

James K.Perth, WA

its good

Battery life lasts a day so charge it a night the screen is a very strong I'm smashed my watch against the walls all the time like bumping into them apple care is a must

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $379.00.

Veronika F.

Veronika F.Sydney, NSW

The best accessories

Since I got mine I use it all day everyday. Thing that I find the most valuable is sleep tracking apps so I know how much sleep I got over the week and how bad I was with going to bed late and waking up late. I also really like that i just don't need to have my phone on me all the time and I can still receive messages, check the weather, time my cooking, control the music player and much more. I'm sure other brands are very good too but if you have an iPhone this is the best choice and will make your life a bit easier.

Purchased in February 2018.

KAG

KAGSydney, NSW

Essential tool

Purchased this watch six months ago and the only time it leaves my wrist is when I charge it. I am active from the wee hours until mid afternoon and by the 3.00pm the battery is getting low which is the weakness about this product. I must say this device runs my life

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $399.00.

teag

teagNorth ryde

Awesome for runs

Bought this to focus on my running and therefore got the cellular model. Really helps keep me motivated having my AirPods connected to my watch, I can now run even further.

Would buy again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Physical store for $574.00.

Jo Jo T

Jo Jo TSydney, NSW

Excellent watch

I love this watch, I would be lost without it. Fits nice, I can change the bands to suit my clothing and its just so convenient to access calls and send and receive messages when you cant get to your phone. I love that I can connect to my alarms and switch off from my watch.

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks.

Aplle Watch are the best

I totally Love my new Apple Watch . It motivates me to challenge myself every day at the gym . I am able to time myself on every equipment ( rowing machine , indoor cycling , the stair stepper etc. ) that I use every day and I try to beat my previous time. You can see exactly what you've done every day on the calendar . Keeps track of your heart rate and at the end of each day it gives you calories you've burned , steps you've taken for the day , mile etc. I totally love my new Apple Watch 3.

Molly.T

Molly.T

My Apple Watch motivates me to move more! Highly recommend

Ever since having the Apple Watch I have become a lot more active. The Apple Watch allows me to track my steps, the amount of active calories and my workouts. The Apple Watch is also great for sending that quick sneaky text whilst your at work and also allows you to answer your phone when you can't find your phone quick enough.

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Love it but expensive

Apple products are great but so expensive. I love that I can locate my Iphone and answer calls. I need to charge it once every day and a half which is a bit annoying. Works well though

Jim AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Apple Watch saved my life

The heart rate function on my Apple Watch warned that it had fallen dramatically while in Bali. A Doctor there said I need a pacemaker and I flew home immediately.

Purchased in July 2016 for $475.00.

Moh A.

Moh A.Sydney, NSW

Not cheap watch

I have an iPhone ,after buying and using my series 3 Apple watch, I have to say I'm happy with it. You can customize the watch face in many different ways to get a lot of information at a glance, or just make it look cool. You can even adjust the font size to make it easier to see the display. The only other thing I'd recommend is getting apple care warranty as its easy to damage.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks for $341.00.

Jetta

Jetta

A very handy watch

The watch is very light for what it does. Its features are amazing. Just like a hand held mobile phone bu I dont have dainty fingers and its a bit tricky with the touch screen. Unfortunately I dropped it on tiles the screen shattered into a million pieces. It was to expensive to fix it

Purchased in February 2017 at USA for $400.00.

Battery Life

It’s really good to track your your fitness progress.

I absolutley love my Apple Watch, this is definitely one of the best technology purchases I truly could not live without this. I love being able to see my notifications on my wrist during a time I cant be on my phone and respond. It allows me to know whats still going on and quickly answer from my watch if I need to.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks for $345.00.

jmmyjrg

jmmyjrgMelbourne

Great idea let down by small battery

Purchased in July 2018 at Qantas Shopping Rewards Store.

mukesh d.

mukesh d.Hunter Region, NSW

One of the best watch

Easy to use, free heart tracker. And good for count your step for exercise. Flash light which you can turn to torch as well. I love the watch wallpapers which are unique and make different to other.

Brittany P.

Brittany P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the fitness tracker!

I have had my apply watch for a year now and wear it daily! I love the fitness tracker, showing my daily steps, calories burnt and physical activity!
The fact that is is connected to my phone and I can receive my msgs, phones calls and and check ny calendar is great too!
highly recommend this watch!!

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Ed Xu

Ed Xu

Great and simple to use

I’ve been using this for more than a year now and it has never failed me, although sometimes errors and lags occurred cured, but most of the time it worked flawlessly. Simple and easy to use interface, paired to my iPhone seamlessly. It shows clear and useful notifications, health reminders, it also reminds you to stand if you’ve sat for too long, if your heart rate is too high and stuffs. But the battery life is not so great, only lasted a day and half-ish if you always go out and use it on your hand.

Great and awesome product!

Purchased in May 2018.

Rajkumar Krishnamurthy

Rajkumar KrishnamurthyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My buddy and cant live without it

The apple watch series 3 is an absolute pleasure to wear. the watch is so light and it doesnt feel like you are wearing one. Very comfortable. I have the nike edition which gives us few more additional faces. The only problem or feature I would have loved is saffire crystal to be included on the face. The watch can scratch a bit easily and needs to be taken care of.

Purchased in December 2017 at JBHIFI for $599.00.

Mr Smith

Mr SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivers what is promised

Bought for our daughter as a gift. She has reported no problems whatsoever with it. It has performed exactly as expected. Is used everyday. It does require regular charging, but that was expected.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $459.00.

Niran

Niran

Very useful, great device.

My Apple watch is a great digital watch and I love it how it gives you a goal and track your Activity daily.
It can monitor your heart rate, exercise progress and so on. Fantastic product and amazing features. It also does everything your iPhone does from receiving and answering calls to viewing and sending messages, listening to your favourite iTunes. Love it..