MPN: MU682X/A

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing product; great for fitness

Had the Series 4 since day one and probably the best product Apple have put out. The fitness functions are amazing; using it for swimming primarily as well as running and cycling. The interface is lightning fast and the native apps are great. It really brings out the best in the iPhone as well.

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $449.00.

Best gadget to buy

Anyone who is a fan of apple should buy this - easy to use, helps you manage your day to to day phone related activities without the need of taking your phone out.

Purchased in February 2019 at Costco for $500.00.

Good value for money

The serious 4 is good value for money. The battery performs much better than series 1 or 2. Has many features compared to other smart watches in the market. Highly recommend

Perfect partner

I purchased this Apple Watch a few months ago as I wanted one for a while.
It’s very easy to use and can do many different things on it. I can leave my mobile at home and just take my watch with me
It’s pricey but very good value for your money I recommend them.

Purchased in April 2019.

Love it

Having had the first onethen now this one I can see the changes, battery power is also better love the esim when it works.
Jbhifi were helpful. I’ve got a few apple products and always find the experience of unboxing great. Apple is helpful if you have any issues too

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $459.00.

Not worth the upgrade from Series 3

I have own series 1, 3 & 4 Apple watches. Although series 4 is meant to have the ECG functionality, in Australia it is still not available after 12 months, and next month the series 5 will be launched. Apple has been deceitful about the series 4. The S4 is just a S3 watch... no difference except false promises of ECG functionality. I have been a long time Apple fan, but this company has been uninspiring of late and now unable to deliver on their products. I recommend not to buy S4 watch.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Online store.

Looks Great With Cool New Features

The new Apple Watch Series 4 is an aesthetically pleasing upgrade from the previous models. Having owned a 42mm Series 2 Apple Watch, I have found the screen on the 44mm Series 4 to be larger, without the case being noticeably bulkier.

The Series 4 has a few features that my previous model didn’t have, though these are mostly related to health/lifestyle applications. With the addition of 2 or so new watch faces, I would have loved to see Apple introduce a watch face customiser or 3rd party watch face apps.

Whilst the Series 4 hardware has had a decent facelift, I don’t believe there to be a significant enough change in the software to warrant rushing out and upgrading for the sake of upgrading. With that being said, I do love the new look of the watch, and if you have the cash to burn and are interested in a smart watch that can effectively monitor your exercise as well as make calls and texts, the Series 4 will not disappoint.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $649.00.

Such a surprise

I asked my husband for a Fitbit for my birthday but with tech savvy children they convinced him to buy me an Apple Watch .
Wow , I’m so impressed. I thought I’d struggle with the technology but it’s sooo easy and I have a coach on my wrist making me walk , move and set goals . Plus taking calls while I can still go about my day without a phone at my head .
Don’t be afraid, embrace it

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Online store for $399.00.

love love love it. I can't Iive without it

I have had my apple watch for 7 months and it is great not having to carry around your iPhone as the watch does it all.
It has a scratch free screen as I am not very gentle with it and have not scratched so far.
When using my watch to call people I am told it as clear as being on a phone.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $750.00.

Battery Life

Perfect for those who love to multitask.

If you have ever not wanted to respond to a text while watch your favourite show in Netflix then this watch is for you. It gives you the ability to reply and/or read messages. This watch is high-tech and is as wonderful upgrade from what I used to own. If you’re looking for a watch that is used to log your physical activity, I would say this isn’t it but if your like me, can multitask, constantly forget where your phone is and is looking for something that just looks good then this is it. It was easy to set up in all ways.

Purchased in July 2019.

I never go without it!

I’ve had an Apple Watch since they were first released. I upgraded in June this year and love how much ‘smarter’ it is. I recognized when I’m working out and asked to start a workout, it has all the standard features, mirrors your phone, is waterproof. I really like the light tap it has to wake u up in the morning. Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks for $599.00.

Fantastic, love it

I was given this Apple Series 4 watch from my family for my 70th birthday on 27th June. I just love it as I am one of the “oldies” who really enjoy all the newest phones etc..
Two weeks after receiving my watch (9th July), I tripped over an advertising sign outside a store and fell flat on my forehead,on the footpath.Within seconds my watch started to alarm and began dialing 000 , as it detected a fall ...I had the option to continue or cancel the call , I cancelled as the store staff had that under control and they called 000.....What a life saver! If I had been on my own it would have definitely saved my life ! I can’t recommend this Apple Series 4 enough! Thank you!

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Online store.

The best smartwatch to date

I have previously used couple of Android smart watches. However I couldn't feel those as smart watches. I bought Apple Watch 4 (GPS version) at Apple store for $599. Yes price was/is expensive. But watch is the real smart watch.

Notification from the iPhone is immediate and very useful. Using Apple pay by this watch is super easy and secured.

Battery life is okay. But it could have been better.

Protecting the display and edges from scratching is bit difficult. I tried couple of third party screen protectors but not successful.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $599.00.

Useful

I bought a series 4 with cel. With Apple pay I like being able to leave the house without my wallet or phone and still be able to make calls/payments/emails/txts via the watch. Quality is good and battery is reasonable, considering the capabilities on offer. My only wish is a camera!

Purchased in September 2018 for $799.00.

How did I live without this

Just as I will never be without my phone, I will never be without my apple watch. If it was to break, be stolen or be lost, I would replace it the same day. It links perfectly to my phone and I can customise the watch face which I like. I have my spotify, activity rings, time/date, messages and calls displayed on the watch face. I love being able to change my music from my watch without taking out my phone. This is my first apple watch so I can't compare it to older models. I don't see the need for the cellular model, the wifi version is great for my needs. I love that I can change the band colours.... I don't have anything negative to say about this apple watch. love love love it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $599.00.

Perfect little device

Love the Iwatch it’s super convenient love how I can easily manage everything from my fingertip like my Spotify n replying to all my messagers using my voice it’s also great to keep up with my health and my sleep pattern ect. It’s great. The only thing I can fault it is the battery life is pretty poor and the screen can easily get scratch.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $599.00.

Love it.

So much better and fast than the old Apple Watch, I have a 44mm big and good looking, apps loading fast. Down side is Watch can get scratched easily make sure put a case from eBay :)

Purchased in May 2019 at Optus.

Love it!

Love my apple watch!
Got it as part of my phone plan and I can’t live a day without it. I love all the features of the watch and the convenience of not having to have my phone in my hand constantly during the day

Purchased in March 2019 at Telstra.

Biggest purchase mistake I have made

So I got this phone 3 months ago through a plan on Optus. Last week I walked past my round table and the watch tapped the side of the table and the screen cracked. No problem I thought I’ll pay and have the screen replaced. No can do. They cannot do it, no one can. This watch cost $799 and now that the screen is cracked a little in the upper left hand corner it’s going to cost $540 to replace. Apple gets the whole unit back and it’s just the screen that’s broken so easy for them to reuse the parts. I was not aware of this as I have had apple phones/iPads/screens for the past 10 years and have broken many a screen which while I had to pay it was a ridiculous figure like $540. So now I have a useless brand new watch. I’ll never buy apple again they have lost my business which as an actual business with employees who have phones, iPads and laptops aplenty it’s a lot of products. It to mention me telling everyone about this lack of customer care forever more.

Purchased in March 2019.

Helps me find my phone!

I forget/misplace my phone around the house so much. I know it’s only a small function but I use the watch to ping my phone ALL THE TIME. I also love how you can customise the face to show what you want to see, and it tracks your steps and activity and also allows you to read texts, pick up calls etc. esp as being busy chasing after a baby, you tend to miss a lot of things on your phone.

August 21st 2019 Update: Perfect for busy mum life

Love that I can find my phone! I am constantly using the function to check I have my phone with me (e.g. just got in the car, is my phone inside the car or still in the house?). Also like how it tracks my activity, I can access messages etc. Only down side is many apps i use on my phone doesnt have an app for the watch, but overall really happy!

Purchased in February 2019 at Apple Physical store for $599.00.