Apple Watch Series 4

Apple Watch Series 4

MPN: MU682X/A

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rachael Hallett

Rachael HallettAU

Time saver

I use my watch every single day and it really saves me so much time and energy. I love being able to see the Uv and weather info at the flick of a wrist.

Waterproof is excellent I wear mine swimming all the time.

The heart rate monitor also helped me to discover a medical issue which required immediate treatment.

Purchased at Apple Physical store.

Tom Russell

Tom RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent addition to lifestyle

Pairs well with my various Bluetooth and wireless devices, check and send messages, fitness options are excellent, would be nice to have a sleep tracking app installed that I didnt have to pay for though.

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Physical store for $600.00.

Izaiah Stuart

Izaiah StuartCentral Queensland, QLD

Apple Watch series 4

It is a great watch like the stile it dose everything I tried to download games on it but wouldnt work but besides that I love it and I would not traded for anything else

Purchased in September 2019 at Apple Online store for $557.00.

Sebastian R.

Sebastian R.Sydney, NSW

Helpful for achieving your goals.

The Apple Watch series 4 is an amazing watch with all the necessary to help you achieve your goals in many ways. It is definitely a machine that will help you improving your results and changing your lifestyle to a more healthy one.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $860.00.

Julia

JuliaAU

this is perfect

the apple watch is a fantistic watch and it makes me loving sport and health and i can share my data with my friend and i can compete with my friend

Purchased in October 2019.

Mitch

MitchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic watch for every-day use and exercising.

- Great for subtle notifications of texts, calls, alarms etc. Very flexible product.
- Fantastic for use with exercise. I can go for a run without anything apart from my watch and some bluetooth earphones. Listen to music and record my run using Strava.
- High initial cost but I expect to get years of use out of this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $589.00.

James

James

Good if you are an Apple user

Bought the watch with my XS Max and was really impressed with how advanced it is compared to other smartwatches. Tracks my heart rate accurately and allows me to quickly glance on incoming notifications. i have now moved on to a Samsung phone and the watch is literally unusable. Thus, it is only good when you are using in in conjunction with other apple products.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $599.00.

JYO

JYOSydney, NSW

Mind blowing product

Such a clever watch with beautiful build quality and highly efficient user interface. If you want to experience what apple is ..then this is a must have product. Very addictive

Purchased in June 2019.

Stephanie W.

Stephanie W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LOVE IT

I got my Apple Watch for Christmas last year. And it is one of the best presents I have ever gotten, though, I should of brought a screen protector as soon as I got it, because it now does a a few light scratches on it, but it doesn’t effect the use!

I love how I can choose my own, photos to have as my background.

The speaker works amazingly, so I’m able to talk to my mum or my partner, while I have two screaming kids in the car!

My son can even play games on it, which I hate because he has to twist my arm around, but it keeps him occupied!

When I was pregnant, I loved how it kept track of my heart rate. It definitely helped me to calm down, when nothing was wrong!

It’s so good my family got together and brought my mum one too!

Purchased in December 2018.

Melanie B.

Melanie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Watch - needs the ECG function

Purchased in August 2019 at Vodafone for $669.00.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Amazing product; great for fitness

Had the Series 4 since day one and probably the best product Apple have put out. The fitness functions are amazing; using it for swimming primarily as well as running and cycling. The interface is lightning fast and the native apps are great. It really brings out the best in the iPhone as well.

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $449.00.

pulkit

pulkitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best gadget to buy

Anyone who is a fan of apple should buy this - easy to use, helps you manage your day to to day phone related activities without the need of taking your phone out.

Purchased in February 2019 at Costco for $500.00.

P M.

P M.

Good value for money

The serious 4 is good value for money. The battery performs much better than series 1 or 2. Has many features compared to other smart watches in the market. Highly recommend

Trees R

Trees R

Perfect partner

I purchased this Apple Watch a few months ago as I wanted one for a while.
It’s very easy to use and can do many different things on it. I can leave my mobile at home and just take my watch with me
It’s pricey but very good value for your money I recommend them.

Purchased in April 2019.

Mishy

MishyGippsland, VIC

Love it

Having had the first onethen now this one I can see the changes, battery power is also better love the esim when it works.
Jbhifi were helpful. I’ve got a few apple products and always find the experience of unboxing great. Apple is helpful if you have any issues too

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $459.00.

Yode

Yode

Not worth the upgrade from Series 3

I have own series 1, 3 & 4 Apple watches. Although series 4 is meant to have the ECG functionality, in Australia it is still not available after 12 months, and next month the series 5 will be launched. Apple has been deceitful about the series 4. The S4 is just a S3 watch... no difference except false promises of ECG functionality. I have been a long time Apple fan, but this company has been uninspiring of late and now unable to deliver on their products. I recommend not to buy S4 watch.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Online store.

Anthony Bevitt

Anthony BevittSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks Great With Cool New Features

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $649.00.

ori

oriMid North Coast, NSW

Such a surprise

I asked my husband for a Fitbit for my birthday but with tech savvy children they convinced him to buy me an Apple Watch .
Wow , I’m so impressed. I thought I’d struggle with the technology but it’s sooo easy and I have a coach on my wrist making me walk , move and set goals . Plus taking calls while I can still go about my day without a phone at my head .
Don’t be afraid, embrace it

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Online store for $399.00.

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

love love love it. I can't Iive without it

I have had my apple watch for 7 months and it is great not having to carry around your iPhone as the watch does it all.
It has a scratch free screen as I am not very gentle with it and have not scratched so far.
When using my watch to call people I am told it as clear as being on a phone.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $750.00.

paulinee17

paulinee17Sydney, NSW

Perfect for those who love to multitask.

If you have ever not wanted to respond to a text while watch your favourite show in Netflix then this watch is for you. It gives you the ability to reply and/or read messages. This watch is high-tech and is as wonderful upgrade from what I used to own. If you’re looking for a watch that is used to log your physical activity, I would say this isn’t it but if your like me, can multitask, constantly forget where your phone is and is looking for something that just looks good then this is it. It was easy to set up in all ways.

Purchased in July 2019.