Apple Watch Series 4

Apple Watch Series 4

MPNs: MU682X/A, MU692X/A and MU6E2X/A

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smart wearable can be both exciting and overwhelming. Whether you're new to the world of smart wearables, or you already know your top priority is finding a waterproof smart watch or cheap fitness tracker, read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now

4.4

• Battery Life
Jung

Jung

Generally all Apple watches are same

Fancy product,built to sell and make money. Battery doesnt last,need to charge everyday. Celluar only works if you have Phone plan that supports watch.
My celluar Watch became a toy, with out a phone plan. I should have brought fitness watch that has 4/5 days battery life. Or watch if i was after watch,that lasts for generation. This is just show pieces to show people, we have been smart.and can afford things even they dont Have any use For us.

Purchased in December 2018 at Optus for A$499.00.

B Nguyen

B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light, stylish and easy to use.

Bought this as a gift for my partner.
I bought the space grey second hand. He loves using it. Feels and looks great. Works well no issues thus far. Battery life is okay.
To use the cellular on the watch you need to order a sim from your phone provider. Optus doesn’t offer an Apple Watch SIM card for my partners prepaid number which is annoying as he can’t use this feature.

Purchased at eBay for A$508.00.

Lauren B.

Lauren B.

Not all it’s cracked up to be

I’m confused reading all of these reviews.
Battery power is ridiculous, needs to be charged everyday. With in 2 months the dictation/ speak to text stopped working. Calls can’t be answered because they can’t hear me. Needs to go back to Apple but I’m regional SA so not convenient. Really disappointed in this watch. Will not be upgrading anytime soon. Yuck!

Purchased in January 2019 for A$799.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 4 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Sherry Hughes

Sherry HughesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple Watch 4

It’s an amazing watch except for the watch face. It shattered when the Apple Watch band that came with the watch undid. To replace it is going to cost me almost as much as the watch. $597 for it they want nearly $300 to fix the glass face I’m less than impressed.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$597.00.

Lauren W

Lauren W

Great addition to my Apple products

This watch is great. Not only does it work as a fitness tracker, it allows you to make calls, send and receive texts, check your mail and notifications.

The battery life is good and it lasts roughly 2 days before needing to be charged.

Purchased in July 2019 at Optus for A$499.00.

MegaPtera

MegaPteraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My man loves it!

Was my last birthday present for my man. He has been wearing his watch everyday since! He monitors his everyday activities with it everyday, follow up on weather -we are in Melbourne-, challenges his brother on sport activities... I expected it more to be a gadget and I am delighted that he loves it that much!

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple for A$799.00.

John

JohnFar North Queensland, QLD

Design Fault

I am so disappointed with this product.
Why would they design this watch with such a flimsy piece of glass?
Yes it dropped from my lap onto the floor, but surely this shouldn't shatter the face like it did.
Then to find out that the repair cost for the watch face was going to be around $400.
What a joke.

Purchased in November 2019 at Optus for A$500.00.

Paige O

Paige OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and long lasting battery

This Apple Watch was a replacement for the initial series apple watch which lasted about 4 years. Initially I thought that it would be exactly the same; however, the functions on this edition are amazing and have significantly improved since my initial version.
I use the watch to track my exercise (mainly steps , as I walk a lot) and gym exercise a few times a week (cardio and strength training).
Will never fault an apple product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Physical store.

Rachael Hallett

Rachael HallettAU

Time saver

I use my watch every single day and it really saves me so much time and energy. I love being able to see the Uv and weather info at the flick of a wrist.

Waterproof is excellent I wear mine swimming all the time.

The heart rate monitor also helped me to discover a medical issue which required immediate treatment.

Purchased at Apple Physical store.

Tom Russell

Tom RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent addition to lifestyle

Pairs well with my various Bluetooth and wireless devices, check and send messages, fitness options are excellent, would be nice to have a sleep tracking app installed that I didnt have to pay for though.

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$600.00.

Izaiah Stuart

Izaiah StuartCentral Queensland, QLD

Apple Watch series 4

It is a great watch like the stile it dose everything I tried to download games on it but wouldnt work but besides that I love it and I would not traded for anything else

Purchased in September 2019 at Apple Online store for A$557.00.

Sebastian R.

Sebastian R.Sydney, NSW

Helpful for achieving your goals.

The Apple Watch series 4 is an amazing watch with all the necessary to help you achieve your goals in many ways. It is definitely a machine that will help you improving your results and changing your lifestyle to a more healthy one.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$860.00.

Julia

JuliaAU

this is perfect

the apple watch is a fantistic watch and it makes me loving sport and health and i can share my data with my friend and i can compete with my friend

Purchased in October 2019.

Mitch

MitchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic watch for every-day use and exercising.

- Great for subtle notifications of texts, calls, alarms etc. Very flexible product.
- Fantastic for use with exercise. I can go for a run without anything apart from my watch and some bluetooth earphones. Listen to music and record my run using Strava.
- High initial cost but I expect to get years of use out of this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$589.00.

James

James

Good if you are an Apple user

Bought the watch with my XS Max and was really impressed with how advanced it is compared to other smartwatches. Tracks my heart rate accurately and allows me to quickly glance on incoming notifications. i have now moved on to a Samsung phone and the watch is literally unusable. Thus, it is only good when you are using in in conjunction with other apple products.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$599.00.

JYO

JYOSydney, NSW

Mind blowing product

Such a clever watch with beautiful build quality and highly efficient user interface. If you want to experience what apple is ..then this is a must have product. Very addictive

Purchased in June 2019.

Stephanie W.

Stephanie W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LOVE IT

I got my Apple Watch for Christmas last year. And it is one of the best presents I have ever gotten, though, I should of brought a screen protector as soon as I got it, because it now does a a few light scratches on it, but it doesn’t effect the use!

I love how I can choose my own, photos to have as my background.

The speaker works amazingly, so I’m able to talk to my mum or my partner, while I have two screaming kids in the car!

My son can even play games on it, which I hate because he has to twist my arm around, but it keeps him occupied!

When I was pregnant, I loved how it kept track of my heart rate. It definitely helped me to calm down, when nothing was wrong!

It’s so good my family got together and brought my mum one too!

Purchased in December 2018.

Melanie B.

Melanie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Watch - needs the ECG function

Purchased in August 2019 at Vodafone for A$669.00.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Amazing product; great for fitness

Had the Series 4 since day one and probably the best product Apple have put out. The fitness functions are amazing; using it for swimming primarily as well as running and cycling. The interface is lightning fast and the native apps are great. It really brings out the best in the iPhone as well.

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$449.00.

pulkit

pulkitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best gadget to buy

Anyone who is a fan of apple should buy this - easy to use, helps you manage your day to to day phone related activities without the need of taking your phone out.

Purchased in February 2019 at Costco for A$500.00.