Appliance Central

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Appliance Central

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience!!!!

The worst company ever, do not order from this place

I ordered a $3500 fridge for my elderly mum. When delivered the drivers knocked it and caused a major dent to the front of the fridge. I immediately called the company after 5 min of delivery to advise what had happened. They told me i had to send pics of the damage, even though delivered 5min prior. so i did. They advised me they have no stock to replace nor can they refund.

This company is an absolute Joke. Their customer service is the WORST. So rude and unprofessional.

Trust me and stay away!!!!!

Hamid P.
Hamid P.Sydney, NSW

Horrible delivery service

What an absolute shitshow. The driver/delivery man and the assistant, who looked like his kid or a teen, where not wearing their masks, I asked them to put their masks on. They said nah, they are not allowed to go in the house because of COVID, so they had no masks.

I told them how am I meant to get it to my duplex/apartment. The delivery man argued with me that it was not an apartment, and failed to understand the definition of a duplex and that I live on the top floor only.

They then begrudgingly took the tv up the stairs, no masks. Left it on the rails and coughed on their way out. What a joke of a company!

Ivan36
Ivan36Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable trader and excellent Customer Service

I have never purchased anything from this company and thus I was a bit weary ordering an LG sound bar for significantly lower price than at usual outlets.
I do not regret my dealing with Appliance Central at all. They dispatched the goods with the minimum of delay and advised me accordingly. There was a slight hiccup with the delivery byt my enquiry was promptly attended to by the Customer Service staff.
The sound bar arrived only a couple of days later than indicated by the freight company used by Appliance Central but that was to be expected given the chaos caused by Covid-19.
I will not hesitate to deal with this company in the future. Highly recommended.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever

These guys have to have the worst level of service i have dealt with in years, [Name Removed] the manager Cleary doesn’t give a crap because he doesn’t call his customers back. I Purchased a sound bar what suddenly stopped working and was told to contact the supplier (tcl) to get a credit what included me having to send a video of the item not working, 3 weeks and 6 phone calls later tcl would never call me back to confirm my credit like they kept saying They would. Once finally getting the credit I got told to call appliance central back to arrange my shipping label so they could send a courier to collect item. 3 phones calls and 3 emails back I keep getting a random email from these guys asking “ can you send item back?”

LG Fridge Purchase

Purchased an LG fridge GF-B590MBL. Lowest price and free next day delivery and pickup of old fridge. What's not to love?

Great store for amazing prices on the latest TVs and appliances

Was able to get an amazing price on a LG C1 delivered for way less than the big players. Great price and speedy delivery. No complaints here.

Marcus
MarcusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not trust Appliance Central

Truly awful company. My blu ray player didn’t arrive after a month and I was repeatedly fobbed off and told they were chasing up my order, but to no avail. It then took another week for me to receive a refund. No apology, no compensation, never again. Not worth it.

Kim N.
Kim N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service!

The worst customer service! I don't know if its the TCL or the store. Trying to claim a store credit for a warranty claim has taken 2 months and yet to resolve. TCL says its the store and the store says its TCL. I don't care so both can have a bad review. I also put a review on Betta Electrical Villawood as they are the same businesses. Anyone else putting bad review on this company also put one on Betta Electrical Villawood.

George
GeorgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking for After Sales Support? Look elsewhere!

Richard S.
Richard S.Illawarra, NSW

Amazing prices on televisions

I purchased a Hisense 65U80G television from Appliance Central. I paid $2280 for the television. In Harvey Norman the other retailers the television is selling for $3495.
It was free delivery and I ordered the television on-line on Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday.
Highly recommended.

very unprofessional company and disgusting customer service

Leah
LeahSydney, NSW

Amazing service

We love this shop as they tick all the boxes, they have heaps of stock at great prices and their team is so helpful and friendly, they go above and beyond for their customers. We especially appreciate all your help with our latest purchase and the next day delivery
Leah

Ozrick33
Ozrick33Riverstone

Great prices, excellent customer service and delivery guys brilliant

Bought whitegoods on two occasions from them this month. Each purchase was seamless, the prices hundreds of dollars cheaper and the guys that delivered the goods were great. Took the old goods away, and the packaging. Kept us up to date on the delivery schedule as we. Wish all retailers were this good.

Upasna Ved
Upasna VedSydney, NSW

Pathetic, no empathy, no customer service and zero care don’t buy from them

Lodge a complaint with ACCC cos they refuse to help.
My tv is faulty but multiple request, phone calls or asking for help had fallen into deaf ears. My heater which again after multiple at least 3 calls a day still not delivered. Pregnant and alone I have asked for help so many times but seems the men working for this company lack empathy or care. They know I can’t return the TV they think I’ll sit and wait.I have the the right to return the tv whether they help or or. Their name is also deliberately misleading to leverage off appliance online business which has 100 better customer service. Stay away from these guys .