Exceptional Customer Service

Finished night shift, came home finding my Hisense Fridge/Freezer was not keeping anything cold. Nearly summer...OMG
Rang Appliance Central 9.30am they were beyond helpful they were AMAZING
They delivered New LG Fridge/Freezer within 4 hours, same day without hesitation. With the price $400 cheaper!! Delivery, removal of packaging & old fridge was FREE...what more can you ask for 5+

Store LocationVillawood NSW
I consume

I consume

Excellent service and great prices

Better prices than anywhere, someone always answers phone quickly and efficiently, courteous delivery men , great customer service . This is a great place to buy applicances

Store LocationBought online
Jackson

JacksonSydney, NSW

Absolutely horrible customer service

They will tell you online that they have the stock, fulfill the order and then not actually have the stock and require to order it in. Then during these times there are delays so i've wasted 2 weeks with these seller just because I believed into their website.

Definitely would not recommend!

Sonnyjeet

SonnyjeetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fraudulent company

I bought 2 of lg A/c split units from APPLIANCES CENTRAL through ebay on
16 sept 2020 , when my technicians opened the boxes to install the units , one of the unit is damaged badly, indoor and out door units, both , since then i have been in constant contact with appliances central and no one know what is going on after a week of a conversation , and now after everything i am notified that i need to contact lg my self, why was i not told this the first time i reported the fault.

Just to say one thing dont buy from APPLIANCES CENTRAL. But from your local shop in your area , as doing this will not be stress free after you purchase. "Murphy's law applied."

• +1
Store LocationAppliances central
Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a shameless company

Item price reduced in less than 12 hours after placing order when asked for the price difference refund , they stopped responding. Even before the item was dispatched I tried to contact them but they won't respond to my emails. Now it's afterhours so will call them again tomorrow to see if they finally answer but just noelw recieved a notification that item was already sent.

Such a hopeless company. Won't deal with them ever again.

Store LocationEbay
rwaldram

rwaldramSmithfield, SA

Selling stock they don't even have

I have been looking for a stand mixer for a gift, I found two Breville models that I liked the sounds of, and these guys were $50-$100 cheaper than anywhere else, not to mention that almost everywhere I looked (online) listed these two models as being out of stock.
I purchased the dearer of the two, but then came across the company reviews and started to worry.

I called them the following day and was told that Breville have had these items on back order for some time and they don't know when they'll be back in stock. The customer sales agent said he'd contact Breville and get back to me within the hour.
2.5 hours later i had to call them back only to be told that the dont know if / when they'll get them, so i had to ask for a refund.

Store Locationonline

Leaves a bit to be desired.

Ordered a 65in LG TV from Appliance Central Sydney, I am in Qld but the supply and delivery was carried out in extremly fast time, faster than expected. However the good side ended there ,the TV was delivered without all the components including the remote. This TV has no manual control so useless without a remote. After four days of phone calls to their customer service nothing was going to happen, absolutely frustrating, luckily I found their suppliers , LG's customer service phone number. One call and before the call was finished the remote was being prepared to ship and three days later it was in our hands. A shame they spoilt what started out so good.

Store LocationAppliance Central ebay, Villawood. N.S.W.
Muhammad

MuhammadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheats

I ordered an LG vacuum and after a couple of days i got the email that we can not supply the item because some error in the stock levels. I replied to the email insisting that i need the vacuum or provide me some replacement. No one bothered replying to my message and after 3 days of that email i asked them about status of my order cancellation. Within half an hour i got the reply that they will process my refund now. And reason for the refund was "Buyer asked for order cancellation" which i never did. So they actually held my refund till i asked them about it and then they said that i asked for the refund so that's why we are cancelling the order. Will never recommend or order from them again.

Store LocationEbay
Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are dishonest, untrustworthy, irresponsible and they don't care about their customer injury and loss caused by them

Store LocationAppliance Central eBay Store

George D

George DSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I ordered a Rinnai Avenger 25 gas heater at 9.45 AM on Friday March 13th, it was despatched same day and I received confirmation of despatch and a tracking number. The item was delivered on Monday March 16th at approximately 9.45 AM.
Shortly after placing the order I sent an e-mail clarifying the colour of the item, I received a prompt reply and the item was received exactly as described.
Prompt response to my e-mail, prompt despatch, prompt delivery and the item was as described, can't expect any better than that. Well done Appliance Central.

Store LocationeBay
Nguyễn H.

Nguyễn H.Perth, WA

Bad service

Store LocationOnline

Heather and Bill

Heather and BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service, but small problem with damaged delivery

Purchased new TV and I stuffed up the ordering process, however the staff were very helpful and fixed the mess I'd made - much appreciated. Only small problem is that when delivered I noticed a small hole in cardboard packaging and when I opened the box found the hole went entirely through the packaging and put a very small dent on the television screen/face. The TV seems to operate fine so hope is only superficial. Apart from that I would give 5 stars.

Store LocationOn line via Ebay
NitinM

NitinMSydney, NSW

Stay away from this dodgy seller

Despite paying for full price shipping, product never reached on time, bad customer service, no contact/response back - do not use this seller. I would not use them again at all

Store Locationebay
Jimmy S

Jimmy SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damage on the product

Store LocationAppliance Central eBay
Raymo

RaymoRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Outstanding service and price

Apart from a sensation price I felt well looked after in the whole process when I had questions.

The product delivered to Northern NSW in 3 days by a happy driver who carried it up the stairs.

Well done!

cazandco

cazandco

All washed up

Our old LG dishwasher bit the dust on a Saturday ...
.surfed the internet as we all do nowadays and found myself back at Appliance Central....yes back at ... because I have bought numerous appliances from here. The model we decided upon was in stock and Sunday afternoon the new unit was installed and the wife was happy. The decision to buy from the guys was simple, first past experience , second price for the item, thirdly the extra insurance available, fourthly availability..... fifth...quick and simple transaction.

Store LocationVillawood
Almar

AlmarSydney, NSW

Appliance Central (eBay) /Betta Home living Hisense RSseries TV.

Ordered the Brand new Hisense 2019 R7 series, opened the box & lo and behold - Missing Remote control/batteries, No User Manual, No warranty sheet, 2 legs with missing screws.

Still skeptical if this TV is really Brand new, could be ex-display as sellers will never admit. some are very good in repacking products to its original condition. Seller claims it is Brand New and blames packer in China factory probably forgot to include the accessories. Coincidence or not seems like a regular occurrence at appliance Central with missing remotes and accessories in their "Brand new" TV's and blames stupid workers in China factory.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay Away!!

Terrible customer service and experience with this seller, would not use again! We purchased a TV and the picture was terrible, it gave my wife and I headaches and sore eyes are using for 30 mins. The seller requested we pay $400 to take the TV back, what a joke. Their attempt to get some money out of us and avoiding customer laws in Australia. Thankfully the eBay team stepped in and I was provided a full refund after they saw our case.

Corey

Corey

Out of stock

Bought a TV on their eBay store, 2 days later they called saying this TV is out of stock, offered ex-display, asked me if I would consider other brands. I decided to cancel that order. Overall they were trying to resolve this issue, however there was not one single sorry has been said, no apologies. Not comfortable.

Store LocationeBay
jefflang007

jefflang007Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful service, NEVER respond to online enquires

After sending several online request forms, pre sale and post sale, nil response. Also the transport company they use, Hunter Express, are beyond awful. Wait for a deal at a big name retailer. Giving online buying a bad name.