4.3

Alena

AlenaStanmore

Best online shopping experience

Great and fast service. We bought a washer dryer combo and a tv from them for a great price. Both were delivered the next business day. They send you a message where they give you a two hour window for their arrival. They send it on the day of the delivery at 10 a.m. Much appreciated. Great products too. Free installation. Friendly staff. An overall amazing service.

Great Service

Great service and delivery was the next day, the delivery guys where very polite installed the new machine and removed all the packing and our old machine. Would highly recommend this company.

Angie

AngieMelbourne

Excellent service

I was a bit skeptical I never buy on line specially a big purchase like a fridge freezer , I must say I was very surprised with the service, the delivery boys were very careful in delivering and removing the old fridge they also installed it and connected it to the water supply nothing was too much trouble I would not hesitate to recommend them , in future I will certainly deal with them again thank you and keep up the good work .

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would recommend from our experience

We were looking to buy a new dishwasher. Checked around and then decided at around 4.00pm on Monday afternoon to order through Appliance Online. Placed the order, a short while later received confirmation emails that delivery would be on Tuesday (the next day). At 8.00am received a phone call from delivery truck confirming I would be home to receive delivery between 12 and 2pm. The machine duly arrived at 1.00pm. The delivery guys were very efficient. Unpacked the machine and moved it into our kitchen. Took our old machine away. All this for the same price as I would have had to pay to pick the new machine up myself and get rid of our old machine plus wait a week for the machine to be available.
    Excellent service Appliance Online.

Stress Free

Fantastic service. Great price. Prompt, no hassle delivery.
    Would highly recommend.
    I bought a washing machine. The new one was installed
    and the old one taken away.

Product was fine and stock arrived when promised

Bought a sink. Everything was as it should be and it arrived within a week as promised. All OK and a happy customer.

Robyn

RobynNSW

Great Service

I bought a Westinghouse Fridge/Freezer, they rang me straight away to confirm and arrange delivery day. Great Service, great price.

victor73

victor73vladasau@yahoo.com.au

Terrible servise

Excellent service and pricing!

Excellent service and pricing!
    Placed an online order and I was kept informed about availability of the items, which were delivered on time.
    Many thanks.

Janet A

Janet AFootscray

Fantastic service

Excellent online ordering with my selection of in store pickup.
    I arrived early at the store and the staff could not have been more helpful.

Aminalll

Aminalll

Fast delivery and good price

I bought a Sunbeam ProGlide steam iron from Appliance Direct for a great price and it was delivered quickly. As they offered postage through Australia Post I was also able to have it delivered to a parcel locker so I could pick it up myself from my post office rather than missing a delivery from a courier.

Speedy delivery!

I've never bought from Appliances Direct before and after reading some reviews on here I was sceptical that the product would arrive in a timely manner. I purchased on a Friday and it arrived (interstate) the following Wednesday?! I was shocked it was so quick. I will use Appliances Direct again and would recommend it.
    Regular updates about progress of order, fast delivery, product was cheaper than in-stores

5 Star service and great selection

We found ADO online during a search for a high quality washer / dryer combo at a reasonable price and we are so glad we did! A very seamless transaction from start to finish - the delivery guys were lovely and called the night before to let us know when they would be there (2 hour delivery window but were right on time!). They even removed the packaging, bolts and connected the pipes for me so I knew it was all set up. Would highly recommend them!

poor customer service & SLOW delivery

Product price- good & good range of product
    Customer service- 48 hour minimum response time, basic. Did not answer telephone during business hours.
    Delivery timeframe- POOR, expected shipment in 3-4 business days. item arrived *8 business days later. Courier called at 7.30pm night prior to delivery next morning which is very poor notice.
    Delay excuse was "stocktake sorry" !!!
    Would not use this company again due to shipping delay & poor communication. SORRY.
    good price and range
    very slow delivery & poor communication

Appliances D.Appliances Direct Online

Apologies for the slow turnaround of your order, we failed our own targets in this case and will try to imporove

Roger

RogerSTONEVILLE

Outstanding Service

The Google search engine came up with ADO as the cheapest site for my search. I ordered on line a LPG wall oven on the Monday, delivered to my door on Thursday! There was a confirmation call the check if I really need LPG or NG. Very impressed with the quality of service.
    Lowest price, follow up phone call to confirm order

Great site. Great service

This is a very good site. The prices are very competitive. I ordered my product on the Wednesday and received it the following Monday. The staff member I liased with was Very friendly, professional and only too pleased to help. I will definitely shop here again and I will recommend others to shop here as well.
    Prompt delivery and great customer service

Very Good Item and Great Price.

Pleasantly surprised at the price savings especially compared to the "Discount Stores" here in the West. The postage was very reasonable as most delivery from East to West makes items too expensive to buy on-line.
    All up a very good choice of purchase and a more than satisfied and happy customer.
    Very good price and quick service especially on queries.
    A tad slow to post but could have been my enthusiasm to get the goods.

Great site - easy to find product

It helped knowing the product from a friend.
    local stores did not have the machine I wanted
    Thanks for your service, good price and prompt delivery.
    I am not used to shopping like this but will certainly do it again.
    Setting up payment was a bit tricky but worked in the end.
    Courier went well too.

Cheers

Kambrook Hairdryer

I found the site difficult to progress through if you are ordering more than 10 items. Also had difficulty when I did eventually place order kept not allowing me to do as delivery only pickup.
    When order did eventually arrive in store as was a big order did not have problems then to have it delivered for an extra charge.
    To be able to change it to delivery
    The web sight to navigate got frustrating.

Excellent product

Super fast delivery from Appliances Direct Online. Breadmaker is exactly what I was after? So easy to deal with. Price for the Breadmaker was unbelievable, I thought it was too good to be true. The Breadmaker is perfect and works beautifully. Thank you Appliances Direct Online, I will be definitely using you again.
    So easy to deal with.