Appliances Direct Online

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Appliances Direct Online? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

John
JohnMelbourne

Well Recommended

Great service receiving my washing machine the next day. Price matched to another seller also while including free delivery and removal which the other provider didn't. Delivery drivers were also great.

Alena
AlenaStanmore

Best online shopping experience

Great and fast service. We bought a washer dryer combo and a tv from them for a great price. Both were delivered the next business day. They send you a message where they give you a two hour window for their arrival. They send it on the day of the delivery at 10 a.m. Much appreciated. Great products too. Free installation. Friendly staff. An overall amazing service.

Great Service

Great service and delivery was the next day, the delivery guys where very polite installed the new machine and removed all the packing and our old machine. Would highly recommend this company.

Angie
AngieMelbourne

Excellent service

I was a bit skeptical I never buy on line specially a big purchase like a fridge freezer , I must say I was very surprised with the service, the delivery boys were very careful in delivering and removing the old fridge they also installed it and connected it to the water supply nothing was too much trouble I would not hesitate to recommend them , in future I will certainly deal with them again thank you and keep up the good work .

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would recommend from our experience

We were looking to buy a new dishwasher. Checked around and then decided at around 4.00pm on Monday afternoon to order through Appliance Online. Placed the order, a short while later received confirmation emails that delivery would be on Tuesday (the next day). At 8.00am received a phone call from delivery truck confirming I would be home to receive delivery between 12 and 2pm. The machine duly arrived at 1.00pm. The delivery guys were very efficient. Unpacked the machine and moved it into our kitchen. Took our old machine away. All this for the same price as I would have had to pay to pick the new machine up myself and get rid of our old machine plus wait a week for the machine to be available.
Excellent service Appliance Online.

Stress Free

Fantastic service. Great price. Prompt, no hassle delivery.
Would highly recommend.
I bought a washing machine. The new one was installed
and the old one taken away.

Product was fine and stock arrived when promised

Bought a sink. Everything was as it should be and it arrived within a week as promised. All OK and a happy customer.

Robyn
RobynNSW

Great Service

I bought a Westinghouse Fridge/Freezer, they rang me straight away to confirm and arrange delivery day. Great Service, great price.

victor73
victor73vladasau@yahoo.com.au

Terrible servise

Find out how Appliances Direct Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

Excellent service and pricing!

Excellent service and pricing!
Placed an online order and I was kept informed about availability of the items, which were delivered on time.
Many thanks.

Janet A
Janet AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Excellent online ordering with my selection of in store pickup.
I arrived early at the store and the staff could not have been more helpful.

Aminalll
Aminalll

Fast delivery and good price

I bought a Sunbeam ProGlide steam iron from Appliance Direct for a great price and it was delivered quickly. As they offered postage through Australia Post I was also able to have it delivered to a parcel locker so I could pick it up myself from my post office rather than missing a delivery from a courier.

Speedy delivery!

I've never bought from Appliances Direct before and after reading some reviews on here I was sceptical that the product would arrive in a timely manner. I purchased on a Friday and it arrived (interstate) the following Wednesday?! I was shocked it was so quick. I will use Appliances Direct again and would recommend it.
Regular updates about progress of order, fast delivery, product was cheaper than in-stores

5 Star service and great selection

We found ADO online during a search for a high quality washer / dryer combo at a reasonable price and we are so glad we did! A very seamless transaction from start to finish - the delivery guys were lovely and called the night before to let us know when they would be there (2 hour delivery window but were right on time!). They even removed the packaging, bolts and connected the pipes for me so I knew it was all set up. Would highly recommend them!

poor customer service & SLOW delivery

Product price- good & good range of product
Customer service- 48 hour minimum response time, basic. Did not answer telephone during business hours.
Delivery timeframe- POOR, expected shipment in 3-4 business days. item arrived *8 business days later. Courier called at 7.30pm night prior to delivery next morning which is very poor notice.
Delay excuse was "stocktake sorry" !!!
Would not use this company again due to shipping delay & poor communication. SORRY.
good price and range
very slow delivery & poor communication

Appliances D.Appliances Direct OnlineSend a private message

Apologies for the slow turnaround of your order, we failed our own targets in this case and will try to imporove