Part of Aptamil Gold+ 4.1

4.1

Yai Q.
Yai Q.2 posts

Great

We had our daughter on Nan optipro 1 till 12 months old then Nan optipro 3 till 16 months, now our daughter is on this and loves it even more than Nan optipro 3. (Note, this transition of the formulas listed were good for our daughter and we never had issues). Up to each individual to their own. Show details ·  1
T S.
T S.South East Queensland, QLD

Baby unwell on stage 3

My baby has been on gold 3 for a couple months now and his stomach just cannot handle it constant diarrhoea. hey see people have written a review regarding this with gold 3 Show details
Carrie Y.
Carrie Y.Queensland

After a month of consuming Gold+ stage 3, my baby has been having non-stop diarrhoea

My baby has been having Gold+ since she was born. And she has been having diarrhoea after a month of consuming stage 3. She has had rashes and swollen bottom from the diarrhoea. We never thought it was the formula that was causing the problem. After we stop giving her the formula the diarrhoea stopped.We have given her the formula again when her diarrhoea was cleared, and it happened again. I wonder if there are any other babies having the same problem. Same thing happened with my friend's child as well. Show details
Halez
Halez6 posts

Great

I had to use this after a FTT toddler it did the trick and helped my toddler gain and start growing again. He had differ from the tin, on a ped orders. Show details
Tui Strickland
Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 3

Loved it

My child was using this brand from birth and she enjoyed it. Due to it being a bit expensive I had to change to a cheaper brand, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to breastfeed.
Tui Strickland
Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts
  Fair Incentive 3

I love it

I love this brand but it's about expensive so I had to switch but other then it being expensive I would gladly go back to the product for my child
Ray
RaySydney, NSW5 posts

My son likes it

We have given both our first and second sons Aptamil Gold+ on all stages. They like it so much and never had any issue with it. It is a little bit hard to find sometimes but it is not the fault of the product, just because people are buying them in bulk.
Rikki T.
Rikki T.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic Formula! Happy baby, happy mum!

Great introductory formula for mixed feeding from birth through to toddler drink!
Absolutely no side effects, or fussiness that was experienced with other supermarket available formulas. A little more expensive but definitely worth it for a happy, content baby!
Had considerable trouble finding both 1 & 2 but supermarkets reintroduced buying limits to control Asian bulk buying and have since not had an issue. Great product. Show details
bcchgeneral
bcchgeneralSydney, NSW9 posts
  Verified 3

Our little girl loved it while she couldn't have cow's milk

Baby girl took to drinking the formula very easily. No side effects or reactions from drinking the formula. Like other formula, very easy to prepare, simple instructions, measuring spoon included. Happy to recommend. Show details
Yan Z.
Yan Z.ACT5 posts
  Verified 3

It quite cheap but taste good

The milk powder is very fine, it feels easy to digest and absorb, and the washed milk powder is particularly fragrant. The baby is especially fond of drinking it. Overall, I am very satisfied. Show details
boo
booPerth, WA3 posts

Great for constipation

Only formula that didn’t cause constipation or excessive wind. I went through so many tins of different brands. Easy to prepare and my baby loves the taste. Thick enough to help with mild reflux. Show details
LlydonK
LlydonKSydney, NSW4 posts

My girl's choice

It is my girl's choice of the formula. I tried NAN and Bellamy for her in the past as well but it seemed that she like this formula best. It is difficult to buy one so when you see the products in stock, just buy them. It is creamy, easy for digestion and provides good nutrition for the babies. I didn't notice any side effects on my girl. Show details
Maricel
MaricelQueensland8 posts

My first choice of milk for my toddler

I really had hard time looking for milk next to enfamil when we arrived Australia. I'm glad that my sister in law introduce aptamil gold to me and now my daughter gains weight upon taking it. I buy 5 cans of 900g whenever we shop as sometimes it is out of stock. I need to buy lots of it since we only shop fortnightly and definitely would buy more coz my daughter loves it!

Anoop Philip
Anoop PhilipSydney, NSW5 posts

Baby loves it

My daughter has always been on Aptamil and she loves it. We did not dare to experiment with this any further. The availability is a bit of an issue with the product not available on the shelf most of the time. We always have to ask the attendant to fetch one from inside the storage.

Jack
JackMelbourne8 posts

Good formula

I have no issue with this baby formula. Aptamil gold + 3 provided enough nutrition to every age steps's baby. It is very easy to prepare. My wife also no issue with it. My daughter love it very much. Highly recommended to my friends and family members to try it.

Lealem A.
Lealem A. · Gold+ 3

My daughter just turned 1 year. We have just started Aptamil Gold+ number 3. The recommended frequency is 2 times per day. However, she had been taking number 2 three times a day. She wants to drink this one three times too. What would you suggest? Should we reduce the amount per bottle and give her three times or can we just add another bottle with the usual 4 scoops?

Zena
Zena · Gold+ 3

Hi my baby has been on aptamil gold colic and constipation 0 to 12 months. He will be 12 months this month...do i go straight to aptamil gold 3 since it's from 12 months+ ? Would there be any side effects?

Aptamil   DM

Yes you can move onto the toddler milk after 12 months of age. You can transition baby onto the new milk to ease the change of digestion. Please call us at the Nutricia Careline to get help with how to do that - 1800438500 Sue Nutritionist.

Jane P.
Jane P. · Gold+ 3

Does stage 3 Aptamil gold plus contain more added sugar than stage 1? Is so why?

Compare all Aptamil Gold+ listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $24.50$27$27$24.50
AgeToddler (1+ year)Infant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Junior (2+ years)
Stage3124