Aptamil Gold+ 3

Fantastic Formula! Happy baby, happy mum!

Great introductory formula for mixed feeding from birth through to toddler drink!
Absolutely no side effects, or fussiness that was experienced with other supermarket available formulas. A little more expensive but definitely worth it for a happy, content baby!
Had considerable trouble finding both 1 & 2 but supermarkets reintroduced buying limits to control Asian bulk buying and have since not had an issue. Great product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Caused Unease / Sickness No

Our little girl loved it while she couldn't have cow's milk

Baby girl took to drinking the formula very easily. No side effects or reactions from drinking the formula. Like other formula, very easy to prepare, simple instructions, measuring spoon included. Happy to recommend.

Purchased in August 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

It quite cheap but taste good

The milk powder is very fine, it feels easy to digest and absorb, and the washed milk powder is particularly fragrant. The baby is especially fond of drinking it. Overall, I am very satisfied.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $21.00.

Easy to PrepareNo

Great for constipation

Only formula that didn’t cause constipation or excessive wind. I went through so many tins of different brands. Easy to prepare and my baby loves the taste. Thick enough to help with mild reflux.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Online for $21.00.

Breastfed Child No

My girl's choice

It is my girl's choice of the formula. I tried NAN and Bellamy for her in the past as well but it seemed that she like this formula best. It is difficult to buy one so when you see the products in stock, just buy them. It is creamy, easy for digestion and provides good nutrition for the babies. I didn't notice any side effects on my girl.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles.

Breastfed Child No
Caused Unease / Sickness No

My first choice of milk for my toddler

I really had hard time looking for milk next to enfamil when we arrived Australia. I'm glad that my sister in law introduce aptamil gold to me and now my daughter gains weight upon taking it. I buy 5 cans of 900g whenever we shop as sometimes it is out of stock. I need to buy lots of it since we only shop fortnightly and definitely would buy more coz my daughter loves it!

Baby loves it

My daughter has always been on Aptamil and she loves it. We did not dare to experiment with this any further. The availability is a bit of an issue with the product not available on the shelf most of the time. We always have to ask the attendant to fetch one from inside the storage.

Good formula

I have no issue with this baby formula. Aptamil gold + 3 provided enough nutrition to every age steps's baby. It is very easy to prepare. My wife also no issue with it. My daughter love it very much. Highly recommended to my friends and family members to try it.

Excellent Formula, Highly Recommended

Our baby enjoys this formula and took to it with no issues at all. Our baby didn’t have any side effects or negative reactions to drinking this formula. It is super easy to prepare, the instructions are simple to remember and it is worth the money - healthy and affordable for sure!

Good second choice milk formula

We got the similar product but in the satchet form - only when we ran out of our usual S26 Gold formula. We were keen to try a different brand, and the supermarket did not have our regular one.

I must say the quality is not different from the S26. Easy to mix, they actually smell less metallic compared to S26. My son seemed to like it a lot compared to the S26 but that could be due to the fact he was bored with the S26 after drinking it for few years! It wasn't constipating.

We will be switching to Aptamil Gold more so - seemed to have more discount available and more attractive pricing.

Good Milk Formula, Great customer service

Aptamil is a good choice for my baby as we regularly need to go back to Hong Kong and it's also supplied there. Furthermore we've tried a few brand, and my baby found this most suitable e.g. poopoo looks good, won't refuse to drink etc. However, it isn't like other brand e.g. S26 has some discount promotion regularly. But stage 3 and 4 is reasonably lower, so it's more affordable.
Also, their official website live chat is very useful as I was unsure which series to try on AR, HR etc. And their customer service explain very clearly what's the purpose and in which situation for different product.
However, from time to time, it's shortage on shelf at super market and we need to try a few different store if it's urgent.

Great value for money

We gave this one a try when our second baby ran out of A2 stage 3 toddler milk and when we could not find any from the shelves of any supermarket or pharmacy. It is proved to be a good alternative. It is quite easy to prepare and no side effect was noticed. The price is much more attractive than A2 and the baby seemed to like it as well.

Finally found a formular that is gentle on my little one's tummy

Aptamil Gold +3 really helped soothe my little one's tummy. I have tried many different types of formulas before and they never seem to digest well. Once I started my little one on Aptamil, immediately the runny poo's stopped and he felt much better. The small is better than other formulas too.

Good formula

My baby boy usually drinks Aptamil and S26. This one seems dissolve better. The smell is better than S26 and similar to the adult milk. The kid just love it and we will continue feed him with this one. It can give him daily energy and nutrition to make him happy.

Good formula with affordable price

Good formula and my kid really likes it. Aptamil is always the brand that we stick to and we used to buy it from stage 1. The formula is easy to prepare and no side effects or allergy noticed so far. The best thing is this brand product is much easier to buy than a2.

My backup formula

the formula is easily accessible, and my daughter would always drinks it when her main formula is out.

easy to drink, easy to digest and there is no running poo issues with my daughter.

personally I would recommend it over karicare, very trustworthy.

my daughter is fully healthy and rarely gets sick

perfect

May baby boy always drinks Aptamil since his 4 months. The stage 3 formula smells better than the stage 1 & 2, and much similar to the regular milk.
It is easy to prepare and dissolves good, My boy really loves it. I highly recommended it to my friends and they are also satisfied with it.

My daughter loves it!

Bought the Aptamil Gold formula range for my daughter, who is now just over 2 yr old. Whilst it is hard to get excited about baby formula, this one is easy to mix and is good consistency, and my daughter doesn’t hesitate to drink it. Only problem is availability and price, but all baby formulas appear to be in the same boat in this regard.

It is good but not the best

Aptamil Gold+3 is very easy to get from Coles! I was thinking to change bellamy to aptamil because it is much cheaper than bellamy and A2. But my baby doesn't seem enjoy that much. Maybe the other one is better. Some of my friend's kid like it a lot though.

That is great

Both my two kids love it very much, They used to drink it starting from stage 1 until stage 3.
it is easy to prepare , just follow the easy instruction .It is not hard to buy it from store or supermarket. It is a great and nice formula .