Aqua Technics

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

very happy

we use our pool 2 to 3 days each week
the pool is easy to maintain. We are very happy with the service we received from Aquatechnics and the 11 m lap pool we have is perfect for our area.

Store LocationOconnor
Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Hello Tony, Thank you so much for the review. We are glad our 11 metre lap pool is the perfect design for your space. Have fun this summer!

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

New Pool and Heater Installation - Installation Magic

Store LocationAqua Technics O'Conner

Best pool Ever

Had a really difficult site in the Hills area. Installation by Aqua Technics Team was seemless with an excellent installation and no hassles during the process. I would recommend them to anyone.

Store LocationO'Connor
Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Thanks Joan. Our team certainly have a lot of experience with difficult sites! Enjoy your pool.

Not Happy JanPerth, WA

Colourguard faulty product

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Tracy Summers

Tracy SummersPerth, WA

Fantastic Experience! Highly Recommend Aldo from Mandurah!

Massive congratulations on a job well done - I would highly recommend Aldo at Aqua Technics Mandurah to anyone. We love our pool and I really can't believe how easy the whole process was - I should have bought a pool years earlier!

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Store LocationAqua Technics Mandurah
Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Hello Tracy. Thank you so much. Aldo is great and always caters to clients needs, so we are thrilled he was able to help bring your swimming pool dream to life! Enjoy. Aqua Technics.

Maria T

Maria TPeel, WA

Great pool

Must thank Aldo from Aqua Techniks in Mandurah , went above and beyond what was required, have no hesitation to recommend him and the company for the great job.
Well Done
Cheers Ray and Marie Tatlow
South Yunderup

Store LocationMandurah
Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Hello Maria, Wow - your pool picture looks great. Look at the colour of that water. We are so gald to hear you are happy, and thank you so much for posting the review!

Taylor

TaylorPerth

Shocking experience

Wonderful Experience

It's been a wonderful experience dealing with Aqua Technics. Dean Morton and the rest of the team were so efficient. We are super happy with our new pool and highly recommend Aqua Technics.

Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Thanks so much Tim! We are so pleased to hear you are super happy with your Aqua Technics Pool. Enjoy the summer.

Would not recommend ALT

ChrisPerth

Our First Pool!

Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Hi Chris, Thank you for your kind works. We love hearing from our Happy Customers!
We are sorry you felt disconnected with our administration team, we will note your comments, but glad our staff on site exceeded expectations.
Thanks - Aqua Technics

Jeneg

JenegPerth

Tricky site! Perfect end result!!

We removed a pool, with no intention to replace it but a small rectangular area left in the the front court yard was 'asking' for a pool. We were encouraged by Jim at Aqua Technics at South Street who visited our site, and assured us it was possible. A few more issues, not obvious in the beginning and not all Aqua Technics fault, were solved & we're very happy with the result!

Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased you are happy with the result. Bring on some hot weather so you can enjoy swimming in your Aqua Technics Pool.

Absolutley love the pool - Great choice for the family

My wife and I are really happy with the pool. Our kids love it so much it is hard to get them out after a swim.
Our install experience was great. As with any big job there were some hiccups and but they were resolved quickly.
For our next home we will definitely go for an Aqua Technics pool.

Hello Zeon,
Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that you had a great experience with the installation of your Aqua Technics pool. We hope you and the family continue to enjoy it for many years to come. - Aqua Technics

Don't use them or you will wait forever

leeleeperth

Get the pool do the rest yourself because you do anyways!

leelee

I wrote my review to inform others. Never wanted the company to comment as issues had been resolved eventually as said. After the comment of saying they will get back shortly, well that never happened!

Claire Howlett

Claire HowlettPerth

Didn't get very far at all! Bad sales person.

Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Don't Deal With This Company Why???

Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Hello Vincent. Thank you for your review. We take our business very seriously and this is not how we would normally operate. We will be investigating your above comments further and will come back to you shortly. Thank you - Aqua Technics.

I was surprised how well the installation of our pool went.

I was present during the installation of our pool and was impressed how well all the installation team worked together. I was very happy with the insallation and can confidently recommend their services. The office staff were very friendly and competent in organizing the approvals in a very speedily manner. It has been a very positive experience and I hole hartedly recommend this company, for an excellent product, at a good price with excellent support.

Hello John,
Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased were impressed by our install, and that you found it a positive experience! Hopefully summer is just around the corner and you will be splashing around in your new Aqua Technics Pools.

John
John

I am just so happy with the outcome and truly impressed, so I had to voice my appreciation. If it helps other perspective persons decide to go with your company, I know they won't be disappointed.

Crys

CrysPerth

Highly recommended! Stress-free experience

Quality pool and service! From sales to administration to site works, the people involved in my pool installation were very efficient and accommodating. My place needed a special arrangement for access so timing was critical. With some extra coordination, they pulled it off smoothly.
Being a meticulous person, I inspected every inch of my pool the moment it arrived, and couldn't fault it. Thank you Aqua Technics team. You have made my kids very happy and looking forward to summer

Customer ServiceAqua Technics

Thank you so much Crys! We are so pleased you love your pool! We pride ourselves on the quality of our product - its great to hear from clients who also value the same quality!
(p.s. we are also counting down to Summer!). - Aqua Technics.

Tami

TamiPerth

Best invesment we have made!

We installed our Aqua Technics pool early this year, it's is the best thing we have done for our family. Aqua Technics' service was professional from the start to end.

We have a small block and had a few site issues, Aqua Technics went over and above and the installation process ran smoothly, and our property was left clean and tidy.

We highly recommend you speak with Aqua Technics if you are thinking of getting a pool.

Hi Tami,
Thank you so much for you review and for choosing Aqua Technics Pool! We are glad you and your family are enjoying the pool so much! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions!
Thanks - Aqua Technics!

Dr Cesar

Dr CesarBEELIAR, WA

Poor service! Not recommended!

Very unprofessional and poor services mainly from their subcontractors. They ask me for full payment even before completing the job, which I did. When I gave my full payment and that's the start of my family's misery! Lots of alibis, lots of cancellations and re-scheduling, telling me that they have other jobs to attend to. But they got already my money for full payment of their services! Lessons learned from this: Don't trust and give full payment immediately. Look for others that can provide better services.