2Aqua Technics

3.6

Kirsty
KirstyPerth, WA

Love our new pool!

Having our pool installed turned out to be a breeze with aqua technics. Communication throughout was excellent, trades were organised well and promptly one after the other. It all went seamlessly with excellent tradies. I could not have had a better experience! Particular shout out to Henry who installed the pool who was absolutely fantastic and a wealth of knowledge. Show details ·  1
Donna Walsh
Donna WalshPerth, WA

Simone
Simone

AJP
AJP13 posts

Quite possibly the worst company I've had the misfortune to dealt with

Same as all the other reviews. They sell you the dream and then don't deliver. Countless hours wasted chasing them with nobody managing the project. Had to literally beg and plead to get the pool up and running and now the pump has failed they do not care. When it comes to money they are all ears though. My advice is don't be sucked in by their flashy displays and smooth sales people. Once they've got you it's all down hill and not worth the anxiety and disappointment. I feel sorry for the poor girls that are left to field the frustrated customers and are a barrier to anyone making decisions in the office. Assuming their are actually people in the office. I'm really not sure how they are still operating. Show details
GECKKO B
GECKKO BSouth West, WA

Aqua technics discriminate towards people living in the country

I just bought a aqua technics pool and im a little dissapointed they would not let me take advantage of the $2000 free upgrades when you purchase in the same month. They did not have any terms or conditons when i called to ask what they were, they just said its not valid for country people.
I am still spending the same amount of money wheather im metro or not metro so why cant i have the free upgrade? Why do city people get preference but not country people? Its discrimination towards people who live in the country. I own a business also, and we offer promos however we dont say they are only for country people and not city people. Im going to see a lawyer about this. Show details
Lee
LeePerth, WA

It Was Worth The Wait

Donna was amazing in the Sales Team - A terrific person and saw things through.
Installation was slow and the team was very thorough but was under the pump on the day.
We finally got there after crane had 6 or 7 attempts at drop in and then the fun started with backfill and compaction. It's a slow process that has to be done right - Gary (compaction) was amazing with his service. Great guy and very patient. We got there in the end and we are very happy with the end result - never easy putting in a pool - expect challenges - deal with people the right way and it all comes together. Lee Walker Show details ·  1
Sparggy
SparggyPerth, WA6 posts

Kelly
KellyNsw2 posts

sallyfox
sallyfox6 posts

Annette J.
Annette J.

Great service and a premium product

The Aqua Technics team from our salesman in Mandurah to the workers who installed the pool were professional, helpful and followed up on all stages and requests. To top it off our pool was nominated for Spasa awards and won! Would not hesitate to recommend their pools. Show details ·  1
Mary E.
Mary E.

ALT best company ever

Someone has used my name to write a bad review and don't appreciate the dishonestly and false comments as this is not me and there is certainly only one Mary Calpak and that's me. Suggest you stop posting reviews under false pretences. Best Company I ever worked for Show details ·  1
Anonymous
Anonymous

Their warranty/customer support is terrible

I purchased a pool, sales team were fabulous, they even warned me if I had issues to contact them directly, because their service/client support team were useless.
OSMOSIS, is when water seeps through and forms bubbles/blisters under the gel coat inside pool.
Aquatechnics denied liability and they placed the blame firmly on me, stating it would cost approx $10,000 to get shell fixed.
After lots of research and speaking to repairers it is actually an issue with the manufacturer.
I believe a lot of people have this issue also, I would be interested in speaking to them. Show details
Alistair
AlistairPerth, WA

Terri M.
Terri M.Perth, WA

Dreadful customer service and communication

From the time the pool was installed 3 weeks ago we have had cancellations for works to be done stating all employees were sick and no notification for reschedule times. We have contacted the office numerous occasions with no outcome and have been informed further works are done by contractors and they will contact us direct and there is a 7-10 day delay at present (that was 3 weeks ago and Still no signs or comms from electrician and pool is currently full of water waiting waiting waiting. This has caused anxiety for me and my family trying to even be able to speak to someone to find out if we are ever going to be able to use our pool .Totally disappointed
Sarah H.