Aquarium Online Supplies

Aquarium Online Supplies

2.1

Mistery
MisterySouth East Queensland, QLD

They are a online only shop with no customer service i.e. no email, no phone number, no way to contact them

Bought a uv sterilizer which broke in the first 3 months. I had to contact ACCC just to contact the business to get it replaced.

did well indeed, thank you AOS

Other Pet Shops

They need a phone number and a better courier.... 3 weeks and items is in transit!

brokingassociates
brokingassociatesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Range Quick Delivery

Bought a pond pump from their on line store, which was very easy to navigate. Their range was very good and reasonable prices. Super Quick delivery. Product quality very good too
Smooth transaction, they take Pay Pal which is always nice.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Terrible customer service

They cannot be contacted by phone. Do not provide any customer service and are not trustworthy. Do not purchase anything from these guys as they care not for the customer.

ST88
ST88

No post sales communication

I was very happy with the purchase side of things but things started to go wrong when a very battered product arrived. This damage was likely to have happened in transit. However, a simple request (repeated) to the company regarding a emplacement part for the broken component, hasn't been replied to. Even a simple, sorry but we are unable to help you, would have been appreciated. My most recent purchase from another company may have cost a few dollars more but was worth every cent!

Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW

Won't call back

Don't buy from this company.
You cannot call them, and they don't reply to online requests.
I only rec'd part of the order and they won't reply to my requests to send the rest.
Avoid!

the dude
the dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

nothing to complain

I bought a canister filter and air pumps, was called the same day about the delivery parameters (they didn't deliver to aus parcel post). However they were very accomodating in finding a secondary option, was a bit mixed up in where the parcel was heading but ended up being closer to where I live than expected.
haven't used the products yet but I know what they are already, if they are defective I'll change my review but customer services was prompt, delivery was very fast, so I cannot complain.

Rob
Rob

This online store guy is a crook and a lier

Has a christmas promo code that does not work and when asked I was told I had bad attitude. Don't not buy from this store. Also like to spam your email.

Find out how Aquarium Online Supplies compares to other Pet Shops

Don't deal with this business

The owner of this business has just had Australia's longest serving and largest African cichlid facebook group site closed down permanently by facebook because a group member posted about the problems he was having getting a warranty claim accepted on a faulty LED light.

Fred
Fred

Umm hello ?

Was looking at purchasing some gear but I thought I would email them first to see if they deliver to my address and also if they had spare parts for what I was buying. Havnt heard a thing even after follow up emails. Couldn’t even find a phone number. Oh well .. guess I’m going somewhere else. Not a very smart way of running a business !

Don't buy from them.

I ordered Salifert test kits, use by dates expired and low use by dates. Can't contact them for replacement.Can't ebay stop them advertising on their website. Beware when you see cheap prices much lower than other sellers.

Mr Agitated
Mr Agitatedmelbourne

Crooks, avoid, no warranty, trade in eBay under safari centre and aust-aquasales too

They are cheap and send orders quickly. Full Stop. I've used them a bunch of times, but as soon as I had an issue with an eheim heater, I sent it back (+$10) and they have ignored and ducked me ever since claiming their supplier is the issue.

Disgruntled I let it go. Bought another one on eBay (thinking eBay buyer protection avoids issues buying directly from online stores) from safari centre only to discover its the same paypal account. Then to my horror the product arrived and it's faulty. They also trade as austaqua sales on eBay too.

Gee I wonder why they have so many different names???

Markfresh
MarkfreshSouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer service

I received a damaged package , couldn't contact the supplier , had to go thru Fastway couriers, Fastway has refunded the supplier but I have not seen my refund , they now owe me money and won't respond , don't use this company

Good Price No Spare Parts

Purchased Coral Box Wi Fi Doser. Have repeatedly asked for spare parts. No response to emails. No published phone contact. No address.
My guess there will be no response to my latest request for support.