Vetsupply.com.au

Vetsupply.com.au

So easy to use

Love using this company. Everything is so easy to find and products are sent out without delay (in my case at least). I have been using this company for about 12 months now (sometimes a few times per month) and have had no issues.

Great service at a Great price

Ordered on line got the order in 3 days. Order was correct and st a great price. I will be back. 100% Igreat service. It was easy and simple ordering. A very happy customer

My Kittens Love VetSupply.com.au!

User-friendly Website is easy to navigate and they have Best Prices and customer service to match. I have gone back to purchase from them a few times and will do again in the future too. Thank you VetSupply

Excellent service with fast shipping

Very happy with the cheap prices offer by Vetsupply, I am a dog breeder and have a number of dogs and price can get expensive buying vet produces, was very surprised with the cheap prices, I had been using Vets Direct but no longer as there prices were far to high for the same product. I receive our goods quite quickly even though they come through Aus Post. Excellent would highly recommend Vetsupply.

My error with processing

I accidentally submitted an order twice, both processed and payment completed. Ugh.. This user error. Emailed in hope of refund. No problems . Processed quick and refund received. Thank you for the great and prompt customer service! Definitely purchase from this company again!

Cheap price and fast shipping

Very happy with the cheap prices offer by Vetsupply and we receive our goods quite quickly even though they come through Aus Post. I recommend them to friends and family.

The heart guard and net guard are fantastic

My dog teddy loves the heat guard and net guard products lucky he is not a picky eater he loves the heart guard and net guard chewable tablets he wants more.

Sent wrong item

After waiting a considerable long time for my item, i received the wrong item. When talking to a representative, i was told i need to send back at my own expense!! When i received the item it was completely flat, which normally comes in a box!!!
Will not be using this company again

No customer service what so ever

I ordered item..but forgot to put discount code in
I emailed and asked if I could still receive discount..or should I cancel order and start again

So I've received the item..but still no reply to my question...too bad if I ordered the wrong thing ...and to boot..the item (a small box) was flattened down and stuck down with tape (so it was done deliberately) ...again too bad if it was a gift
I'd rather pay a dollar or 2 more and actually be provided some kind of customer service...I won't be ordering again

Cheap and honest. Fast delivery.

Ordered Nexgard + Heartgard, and VetSense Otiderm for my Labradoodle puppy. Received goods in two days. Communicated via email and a link to courier website. NexGard box opened but chewables remain intact inside.

Buyer be aware

This was my first and last order with vetsupply.com.au I was searching for Revolution Brown packs for dog and noticed it was slightly cheaper than where I normally buy it at Budget Pets, having two dogs decided to get enough for them to last for 12 months in total. I received the order on Wednesday and when I opened the box to my surprise they are single doses which do not include the Canex Worming tablets. When purchasing from Budget Pets for a 6 or 12 pack they include the Canex worming tablets which is what I was expecting.
I sent an email the day I received the order showed a picture from competitors website, 2 days later they replied and said were sorry but we don't have the same offer with the Canex worming tablets, yet in the description it references to Canex tablets. So now have to spend more money to get worming tablets would have been cheaper with other company.
Any way lesson learned be careful you understand what you are getting or not getting!

Great Range & Customer Support

I have been using Vet Supply for a couple of years. They have a great range of products, especially when it comes to wormers, tick/flea treatments etc. that are always very competitively priced and have the option to buy a single dose, so you're not having to shell out lots of cash to make sure your pet is always up to date on their routine treatments.
They have been out of stock for the food that I have purchased on a couple of occasions, when this occurred a customer service rep would call me and advise they will refund for the purchase. It is a little inconvenient when that happens, but pretty sure it has only been 3 times in 2 years, and may have more to do with the brand of food that I purchase as it is often out of stock on other websites.
I have accidentally put through the order for the wrong product in the past, I emailed the support address and this was sorted for me straight away.

Amazing customer support!

The wrong item was added at checkout when purchasing a box of flea treatment for my cat and the customer service representative was efficient in rectifying my order. Would buy from them again!

Advocate for cats and dogs

I find Advocate easy to apply to dogs and cats. It has all requirements for fleas worms all worming. Great product. Cheaper than going to your vet. Great.love this product always used it.

Five star Service and Delivery - Great range of products

We have been using VetSupply for about 3 years now for our 4 dogs needs.
We have found their products, service and delivery to be absolutely first rate.
5 stars all round.

Great service and cheap prices!

Such a great website/app. They have some great deals and cheap competitive prices you couldn't ask for better :) They always assist me when I need help or have any questions :)

Our 3 healthy cats

Our three healthy felines are kept that way due to their regular treatments with products from Vetsupply. It is a relief to know they are being well cared for. Keep up the good work

Great service and prices

I really appreciate being able to order pet food and other items from Vet Supply at great prices. My orders always arrive very quickly. I have been using their service for a number of years and have always found their service to be excellent.

Love this. I save so much money and it make my life easier

I love the fact that I can look on the app and find everything I need and best of all is it gets delivered quick. The savings are great. Love it

No idea where my order has ended up

Took them days between receiving my order and dispatching. The products have supposedly been another 2 weeks in transit, but there’s still no sign of them. At this stage I’m not expecting to receive my goods at all, and am beginning to wonder if this is an elaborate scam.