Vetsupply.com.au

Vetsupply.com.au

• Incentivised Review Yes (47%) · No (53%)

Robyn

RobynSouth Australia

An awesome, stressfree and efficient service

After using Vetsupply for the first time yesterday, I will without hesitation, continue to buy my dog items from them. My last minute change to my order posed no problem at all. I received the refund of the balance from the original order without question and fuss. Other websites could learn from you thats for sure. Thank you so much.

Doxys of Gove

Doxys of GoveEast Arnhem, NT

Reliable and fast.

I have repeatedly used Vetsupply for my dogs Nex Gard flea, tick and worm treatment. They are always competitive with their pricing and usually the cheapest. This product is also usually sold out from other sites but I can always rely on Vet supply to have what I need.
I also live remotely and only able to source this product online and find that Vet supply will always have this to me within one week which is very good considering where I live.

Kerry R.

Kerry R.Western Australia

Excellent price AND free delivery

I am a returning customer of Vet Supply. I find their service and prices excellent. As a full-time student I endeavour to get the best bang for my buck! I recently took advantage not only of a sale price plus free delivery on prescription dry cat food, but also of an additional 5% discount. These discounts saved me over $14 on the retail price of the product and who knows how much on the delivery, possibly the same amount as delivery costs are not cheap! The item arrived on time and was delivered to my door, a welcome benefit as I live rural. I found the SMS alert and tracking information from Australia Post invaluable. Thank you.

Han123

Han123Melbourne

Cheap and speedy delivery.

Have ordered my cats flea treatment through them. Easy to use search, cheapest price around and product arrived within days. I look forward to using this site for future orders.

Merlion

MerlionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best prices out there , and quick shipping

Been using vetsupply for about 2 years now. Cheapest out there and really quick shipping. However their buy 2 offers works out to be more expensive than buying singles. Weird.

Bella

BellaVictoria

Great service!

As a first time older user, I found ordering a product over the phone to be extremely easy and the delivery was fast. I am confident to recommend this great company to other pet lovers.

jojothepom

jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent service

fast delivery and great products for my dog , will use them again . I highly recommend the excellent customer service . Vetsupply was great and i have become a repeat customer now

Kay Bernicke

Kay BernickeDarling Downs, QLD

Happy & Health French Bulldog

I have used Vet Supply & Australia Post for 2 years for the supply n delivery of Hills dog food. I highly recommend the excellent customer service across both the organisations.

Dick H.

Dick H.South East Queensland, QLD

Satisfaction

I have used a number of similar suppliers over many years and over the last year or two have found Vetsupply to be always slightly cheaper, it's easy to use their website and goods have always been promptly dispatched and received. Very satisfied.

Rita Looney

Rita LooneyNorthern Region, NSW

Vetsupply.com.au deliver quality products with fast shipping

I have ordered a number of times from Vetsupply.com.au and always found the process quick and easy. I originally tried this company after shopping around for the most competitive pricing for the products I use on a regular basis. I have been very satisfied with their service and products supplied.
Product Quality first class
Shipping very fast
One extremely happy customer

Annika

AnnikaIllawarra, NSW

Quick service with good prices

Agnes

AgnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

I ordered Bravecto until Bravecto Plus came out for cats. It kills worms as well, which is even better!

Delivery and products always on time. Have been very happy with service and will keep on ordering. Online ordering fuss free, and I actually like the daily emails. Reminded me to order again!

Maxine

MaxineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic all in one product

Easy to use all in one (worming and flea) product on my Great Dane. Great prices and great delivery. Have used many times and will use many more. Thank you

John D

John DSydney, NSW

Super Quick and Easy

I orders dry cat food from Vet Supply during the week.

The on line process was easy to use.

My order arrived today exactly as ordered.

Great prices and Fantastic service ....

Thank you Vet Supply!

Rebel

RebelNorth Queensland, QLD

Advocate - product purchase and delivery..

Best Online price for the Advocate brand. Thank you for the free delivery as well. I highly recommend Vet supply.com. Will definitely continue to order as long as the price is right for me.

Michael W.

Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

We purchase regularly with vet supply for our dogs, the prices and service are fantastic.
We will continue to buy from them as it is hassle free with good pricing.

Tania M.

Tania M.

Purchased flea and tick for my dog

Received promptly express post to my door as requested, I was very happy with this.
First time using this product and so far it works brilliantly as described.
Will be purchasing more products service is always excellent.

November 29th 2019 Update: Excellent service always prompt with delivery

Prices for brand products are always the lowest and competitive on the market.
Delivery service is always as advised when placing orders.
They have a wide variety of stock choices to offer.

jsonaut

jsonautMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended.

We've been using Vet Supply for our dogs snd cats for a while now, and have never had an issue. Cheap, fast delivery and no hassles. I would recommend them.

Flea, tick and worm control medication

Brought a few packs, the out packaging was slightly damaged during postage. But this had no impact o the quality of the product. Cheaper than a pet store, I recommend people to buy it from this site.

Carrie B

Carrie BVic, 3875

Customer Service first class

When I called Customer service for their help with an issue - the consultant could not have been better or more helpful. Calmly he lead me through the process, was knowledgeable and politely helped to find the solution to my query. thank you, Peter. i really appreciated your help!