Vetsupply.com.au

Vetsupply.com.au

4.2

Belinda57

Belinda57Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best online store for all of your pets needs!

My #1 online pet store. They stock everything I require and customer service is fantastic. Best prices online with super fast delivery. Highly recommended to anyone looking for realistically priced items for your pet children! Cannot fault and will continue to buy from them!

Great customer support

I was accidently sent the wrong product (but it arrived quickly!). When I let Vetsupply know, they quickly responded with my options (refund or resend correct product). Very prompt and polite.

Excellent product.

The product I received is excellent and Vet Supply offered good service and very fast delivery. They also offer a good range of products. Will buy from them again. Thank you.

No Customer Service

I have placed an order with this company and have an important issue that I need to discuss with them. I have telephoned and e-mailed repeatedly but with zero response. Customer service is apparently non existent. Buy your pet product elsewhere.

Maz

MazSydney, NSW

Thank you Vet Supply for Excellent Service and fast delivery.

I ordered a 3 pack of Advocate on Tuesday 19th May, and received an email confirming my purchase. I received an email from them on Thursday 21st saying my product had been posted. (they had to wait for payment to clear). The product arrived today, Monday 25th. It has a long expiry date and was well packed. I am very happy with the service and the fast delivery and will be ordering from them again.

MegLou

MegLouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away! Do not get sucked in by the low prices!

Glyn B.

Glyn B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Customer service

The service I received from Vet Supply fantastic great products excellent delivery time best price very happy I will be a returning shopper you bet for sure Vet Supply. 10/10 .

Harlow

HarlowSydney, NSW

Great response time to my email great product and fast shipping great pricing

Got my product very fast. Great communication when emailed
Would definitely recommend
Will definitely order again from this company.
Product was very well described and easy to find on the website

Past use by

Beware! I received a delivery from vet supply of expensive dental Chews. The chees had less than a week before expiry and I wrote to vet supply support as soon as i realised this. Four weeks and no response. Very disappointing and definitely wouldn't recommend you check use by if you continue to buy through very supply. .

Very pleased.

Item is exactly as ordered, extremely fast delivery even with hold ups due to corona virus . Prices are very competitive as well. Will recommend vet supply to everybody. I will definitely be back.

Couldn’t even get my order!

Placed an order on 23/4. Yesterday (28/4) I received a fuzzy voicemail that took a few listens to work out it was Vet Supply calling about my order. Tried calling twice with no answer, emailed this morning to check what the call was regarding.
I received a response confirming my order with them, then an hour later received a refund which I didn’t request.
Called them to get a very fuzzy line (similar to the voicemail) where I could barely hear the person on the other end. He mentioned I didn’t confirm my order so it was cancelled.
I’ve never found it so difficult just to buy flea treatment!

kathleen

kathleenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

Very good prices, free postage and v quick delivery. Good range of products. For rural shoppers this is a great hassle free way to buy for our pets and working dogs. Many thanks for a great service.

tania feveyear

tania feveyearReedy Creek

Excellent service, good value for money

Vet supply have excellent customer service and all products are reasonably priced. Delivery times are fast and for these reasons I have recommended the company to many friends. I will never use another company and have set up auto shipment of my regular products to ensure that I never miss any treatments for my dogs.

Judy W.

Judy W.Western District, VIC

Excellent service and competitive prices.

We are an animal sanctuary and have a number of dogs and cats so you can imagine that we need a lot of flea treatment which we purchase from Vetsupply. The discounts offered are very much appreciated as is the fast delivery. We have compared prices and find Vetsupply is very competitive with others, the cheaper prices is what we need. Never had any problems with anything, thank you.

Excellent first experience!

Great company to deal with. Excellent customer service. Quick delivery via courier even with Covid 19. Would definitely buy from Vet Supply again. Prices are competitive. So impressed sent email to thank them.

Vivien

VivienSydney, NSW

Won't be reordering

A disappointing first order. Most of the 36 cans were dented, the packing was 2nd rate, my complaint was not taken seriously. Moved to Dr Carl, cheaper products and delivered on Good Friday, the packaging was secure, ensuring no movement or dents!

Gleresa

GleresaCentral West, NSW

Great Experience for a first shopper!

Such a great company to deal with. Website is easy to navigate, and Paypal link, makes trading with them a breeze. The goods that I ordered were couriered to me very quickly (even though I would have been happy with snail mail especially as it was free delivery). When I emailed them about their great service, I got a "thank you for taking the time" reply. Really impressed with this company's ethos. Well done Vet Supply!! BTW Their prices were excellent as well.

After service re: Bravecto for medium sized cats

Jane

JaneNew South Wales

Very happy customer

Thank you for quick postage of my Dog and Cat flea treatments. Great price and results. I did the spin and win and won. My prize arrived as stated. Lucky me, very very happy.

Great pricing

The pricing of the purchased products are great, I have 3 pooches who need working etc and vet supply allows me to look after all 3 without compromise with it's pricing.