Vetsupply.com.au

Vetsupply.com.au

Karen

KarenHunter Region, NSW

My Go To Store!

Being a dog breeder, I rely on being able to source good quality products at reasonable prices.
The service very reliable with speedy delivery.
Terrific range of food, supplements and friendly advice.
A one stop shop.

Tiggy

TiggySydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what my cat needs to stay well

Very good automatic shipments from Vetsupply. Their pricing is good and has a fast delivery. I have used Vetsupply for many years to keep my cat on his healthy path.

NexGard SPECTRA Purchase

We use Vetsupply.com.au for all of our parasite controls for our Mini Schnauzer.

The price is very competitive with other Pet Shops and the Customer Service and Delivery cannot be faulted.

Highly recommended for all Vet Supplies

Unhappy

UnhappyPerth, WA

Advocate

Have ordered Advocate for both my cats and dog. Cats are ageing and this product doesn't upset their stomachs. Always delivered in good time and well priced (especially on sale).

JudiV

JudiVBUNDABERG QLD

frontline tick & flea for dogs

Great service & Really fast delivery to rural QLD. Great communication & best of all Great price! Thanks so much! Will order this & other products from this company in the future! Thanks

Raelene

RaeleneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Advocate

I've dried different flea and working products but found Advocate to work the best. Great value for the money. Wiil use this product always now. Price not too bad from vet supply.

Barb

BarbHunter Region, NSW

Great price for vet products

Comparisons with prices of same products purchased from the vet are very favorable. Good s promptly shipped. I will not hesitate to buy from Vetsupply again and recommend others compare the prices.

Nathen

NathenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Revaluation

Very very very cheap compared to shops who supply it like Pet Barn.

Highly recommend using this supplier. We are now going to buy other products though Vet Supply.

A++++

Amanda B

Amanda BHunter Region, NSW

Amazing and easy to buy

Never once had a problem with buying from vetsupply always the cheapest around and with fast free postage. Would definitely highly recommend to friends and family. Thank you vet supply.

Dean Pearce

Dean PearceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Company

Always delivered to my door within a couple of days off ordering. Their site is easy to navigate. When I needed to get a refund my money was returned without delay

Ikion

IkionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nexgard-Good Price and fast free delivery

Bought Nexgard for 4.1-10Kg dog for the first time from Vet supply, only product that "agrees " with my maltese x Shitzu Product was as described , delivery was free and fast

Really proactive, helpful and understanding.

I stuffed up my very first order. They were very helpful and sorted out over the phone all the problems I had caused. My order is now being actioned and I expect delivery shortly so I can't speak on that yet, but their office was the best. Thanks, guys

disgusted

disgustedBurpengary

prompt attention

rang on the 3rd.Feb.with a problem and within a few days there was no problem because VETSUPPLY attended to it promptly very refreshing to have a company attend to it straight away.

Sandra Pearson-Adams

Sandra Pearson-AdamsMid North Coast, NSW

Ethical and efficient

Excellent service and prompt response with good outcome when I queried something. It is refreshing to deal with a company that doesn't suddenly change face when you have a problem!

Always reliable

I have been buying from this site for over 2 years and I have never had a problem with any orders and always delivered fast.
Very happy and will always come back.

Tara S.

Tara S.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time

Placed an order for small dog bravecto on Thursday 6th February. Log into my vet supply account today to find the order had been cancelled on Monday 10th and was to be refunded by Wednesday 12th. Apparently it was cancelled because I missed a phone call on Monday where they wanted to confirm my name and address before dispatch. I placed an order on Thursday with my name and address details which were correct. Just a waste of time if they are not going to fulfill orders.

Brevecto

Very happy with the product brevecto for my three small dogs,very happy with the price as having three dogs it gets expensive every three months, and fast delivery. Thank you

Michaela Markic

Michaela MarkicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Name change

I couldn't update my last name in my info so I sent an email to the support team and had a speedy reply and I forgot to email back a few days but when I did they fixed it at once!!

Absolut best experience I've had with any support in a long time :)))))))

ThatHurts

ThatHurtsSouth East Queensland, QLD

No problem transaction

Recently used Vetsupply for the first time. Had read some of the not-so-good reviews on this site, so it was with a little trepidation that I went ahead with my order. It went well. The ordering process was smooth and seamless. Quickly and easily set up my account and placed the order. The package arrived by the specified date.
Yes, the product packaging had been pressed a little flat to ensure it fitted into the postage pack, but I've seen the same thing many times before with other online suppliers. Product is the 'real deal' and an expiry date a year or so from now.
All up, I'm happy with my order and the price--very competitive! Scratching my head on why so many people have written one-star reviews.

Julie W.

Julie W.Sydney, NSW

Great service!

Great supplier of pet products - good prices, very fast postage. I ordered the wrong product by mistake and they were happy to accept my return and refunded the money very quickly, I then ordered the correct product and received it very quickly. Great friendly reliable service!