Vetsupply.com.au

Vetsupply.com.au

Carol

CarolWestern Australia

Product and service

I am so happy to report I have had no problems with the product supplied from Vetsuppy. The service is great due to the fast dispatch and delivery. I am notified when the goods are leaving so I can plan to be home. A great point is the cost, this includes freight. Would recommend this on line service to any pet owners.

Convenient and affordable

Vetsupply have affordable prices and lots of products to choose from for your pets, great quality products also its convenient with its quick postage. Great online pet supply store.. Do recommend to anyone with pets.

pete

petemelbourne

Vet-Supply-Online-Affordable-Pet-Care-At-Great-Prices...!

This is such a good service. The product arrives in a timely manner, and I love the convenience of shopping from home. And it's much cheaper than the pet shop.

Wally Eliaschewsky

Wally EliaschewskySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy to deal with

Great super fast service at a reasonable price compared to many other outlets and online suppliers. Will order again as required with out hesitation. Will recommend to friends and family for all future medication needs

Ben Radic

Ben RadicRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very competitive prices.

Very competitive prices. Exactly what I ordered and super fast postage. I could not be asked to shop anywhere else. I like the big range of products to choose from and range of animals catered for.

Super happy

After doing searches for prices on my dogs flea and tick product I came across Vet Supply and so glad I did. Cheapest price for my dogs products, fast and free delivery and great service. Great range of products and price match.

Carla V.

Carla V.

Impeccable Service

Apart from having the widest range of pet products I've seen on local websites, their customer service is flawless. Never had any issue - all the contrary. Couldn't it recommend more.

Julie B

Julie BHervey Bay

Happy Customer

I have been a customer for a number of years now and have always been happy with the service, prices, punctuality and variety of products available for all my pets.

Janece

JaneceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, price & quality

I have purchased flea and tick treatments from Vetsupply for the past year and have been happy with everything. I originally was going to purchase a product online from my usual supplier ( who I always thought was very competitive) but found I would be paying $12 more for the same product. So I bought from Vetsupply. The product was the cheapest I could find anywhere; service was exceptional (the product arrived within 3 days) and I didn’t have to pay for postage as I spent over $100. I regularly receive offers by email and that is where I will be looking for my next pet product.

Joey

JoeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient Shopping

I purchase Heartgard Plus for my 4year old Jack Russell. The price is always the best I find and delivery & packaging is spot on. Thank you for providing this product.

S. Campbell

S. CampbellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Advocate over 4kg flea and worming for cats

Great value for money. Better then my local pet store on sale. Accidentally ordered wrong but was quickly resolved by customer service operator. Highly recommend this site for pet supplies.

Ordering of cat food and medication

Quick efficient ordering and delivery within twenty four to forty eight hours and good discounts compared to other online sites. I would recommend this site to other pet owners. Drew

Laura P.

Laura P.

Great place for discounted pet supplies

Great place for discounted pet supplies.
Low prices and speedy and free delivery on great range of pet supplies. Would highly recommend to other pet owners !
Will continue shopping here in future.

Robyn

RobynIllawarra, NSW

I have only recently ordered from Vet Supply. On the 2 separate occasions, I received great pricing on products, saving a lot of money compared to my local pet store. They have a very efficient delivery service with free shipping. Fantastic.

rog

rogSouth West, QLD

Advocate for dogs red pack

I always hunt around for best price and vet supply won again !
I've had my male staffy on advocate about 6 years.
What i like is it clears up ear mites and skin problems as well as intestinal worms,heartworm and fleas.
Thanks for the fast delivery vet supplies.

Great website

I have purchased fleas and worming products for my dogs and cats. The price are very competitive and the orders are fulfilled quickly. I also love the free shipping service. I will continue using this website in the future.

Paula

PaulaWallan

Undelivered order

My order was lost in transit. When I contacted Vet Supply, the response time in resolving the situation was great and promptly resent. Great service and I would highly recommend them and prices very competitive

Batsy

Batsy

Dodgy, awful service.

Ordered and paid on the 21/8, called to find out what is happening and was met with a condescending foreigner on the phone, basically told me it's still within the delivery time frame. It's since been 4 weeks and nothing, no delivery no contact. They now have my credit card details.

Julie

Julie

Reliable and reasonably priced

I have purchased a number of items, particularly flea treatments and shampoo. Prices are very competitive and the goods arrive promptly. I will continue to use Vet Supply in the future.