Vetsupply.com.au

Vetsupply.com.au

Karlene

KarleneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

# weeks and still waiting for order.

Ordered flea treatment 3 weeks ago. Contacted after 11 days told it is 10 business days and to phone again now 17 business days and still waiting. No one answers phone or responds to email. Won't order again no matter how cheap they are.

holydooly

holydoolyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Business

Customer service, products, prices and delivery are all great. I have a subscription so I never run out. Well done!

Christina

ChristinaHunter Region, NSW

Very Competitive Prices with Fast Delivery and Free Postage.

Really competitive prices - nearly always significantly cheaper than similar online Pet Supply businesses.
Also far cheaper than Pet Supply stores.
A wide range of quality products to choose from.
Very fast delivery. Free postage is a bonus.
Highly recommended.

Find out how Vetsupply.com.au compares to other Online Shops

No tracking for order and no one answers phone calls or emails; still waiting?!

I ordered the worm and flea medicine on this website 3 weeks ago because it is the cheapest price online. However, I didn't receive any emails about my order, nor any tracking details. Tried to call but the call won't go through. Worst experience ever. Where is my order?

Isis R.

Isis R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and very prompt - thank you

Many thanks again for your wonderful service, website is easy to navigate, prices are very competitive - thank you and I strongly recommend this company for all pet products. Fantastic. x

Paula

Paula

So quick, so easy, such great value!

I always use Vetsupply for flea and worming treatments for my pets. My orders are so much cheaper than if I bought elsewhere. Deliveries are so quick.
I love being able to see past orders and reorder directly though the app.

Dawn A.

Dawn A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My first choice for animal products

I regularly buy wormer and tick treatment for dogs, cats, pigs, chickens, sheep, goats and alpacas. Easy to look up my past orders using the app and reorder very quickly.

Mike P.

Mike P.Sydney, NSW

Great prices and good delivery

I always shop here for my pets medicinals needs. The prices are great and the delivery is decently fast considering it's online. Will continue to use on a quarterly basis

Marymax

Marymax

Quick & Great Value

I always buy my dogs Flea Tick Worm treatments through Vet Supply. Their prices are for the most part the cheapest. They have the brand I buy and I can trust it will arrive in a timely manner.

Meg

MegNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service !

Simply cannot fault the service, what a delight!
My order was received in excellent order & in very quick time.
I have no hesitation in recommending Vet Supply for all your 4 legged
companions.

Superman

SupermanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting for my order

I ordered heart worm tablets for my dog nearly 3 weeks ago .I'm still waiting, I e mailed twice with no reply and after I phoned I was told its on its way .After sales is hopeless .

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Products are way cheaper than other advertised pet supplier

I have been getting my flea/wormer for my cat & dog from VetSupply for months now and I cannot be happier. I have no complaints as I always price check before I buy and every time VetSupply comes out in front. Order comes within a couple of days. No complaints here!

Benny H.

Benny H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Australian company beware

Ordered comfortis been waiting 3 weeks now customer service is terrible. Will wait a few more days before pushing for refund. Save time spend a few extra $$$ somewhere else and avoid this drama
Learn from me

R Macrae

R MacraeSydney, NSW

Fast , reliable and excellent service

So fast and much cheaper than retail pet stores. I also like the option of repeat orders especially for Tick and flea treatments. This has made life easier and I will definitely use Vet Supply in the future .

Snow

SnowSoutheast, SA

Great Service

Very pleased with my transaction with Petsupply, order processed quickly.
Would recommend to anyone wanting pet supplies.
I will be buying more products from you in the future.
Thanks for your professional service.

Jeanette Y

Jeanette Y

Amazing System

I placed an order in error. Entirely my fault. I emailed a request to cancel and it was cancelled immediately. I will re-order from them due to the above. My dog is still a puppy, so I will wait till I have a better idea of her weight will be before ordering Nexgard Spectra . Thankyou for amazing Customer Service the like of which I've never ever experienced before.

Fabulous

Fantastic service and my order of advocates ( flea treatment great price by the way ) come pretty quick considering our environment we are all in at this stage
I will be ordering from them again

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy Seller - lots of fake reviews on social media

Add bashing never stops

Absolutely terrible just brought once never again just they bash you with advertisements and don't listen or stop when ever you tell them absolutely arogrunt never ever again never ever.

Leonie

LeonieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Would highly recommend this company prices are great service is brilliant I got the joint power to help my dog with his old age movement the postage was faster than I thought thank you look forward to buy from you again soon thanks