2Vetsupply.com.au

1,468 reviews
Michael M.
Michael M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Bravecto Flea Treatment purchase

Having bought from many retailers for Vet items I have found Vet Supply to be the cheapest pricing overall when compared to many others that I have viewed...
My purchase on this occasion was Bravecto Flea treatment for cats Show details
sbrande
sbrandeSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Excellent Dog supplies

Easy to navigate and I love the free shipping that Vetsupply offers! Show details
Barb
Barb
  Fair Incentive

Buy The Best

A very easy site to get around, come to checkout and the same thing applies. Show details
Annette
AnnetteMelbourne3 posts

Great variety and prices

Great variety of products and good prices with fast delivery Show details
Kerry H.
Kerry H.Hunter Region, NSW

Order completed smoothly!

Extremely competitive prices. Website SO EASY to navigate...even I can use it! Show details
Disappointed3555
Disappointed3555Adelaide2 posts

Quick and easy to get the stuff I need for the pets

This website is easy to use and has lots of products to choose from Show details
Dave
DaveFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great value all your pets needs in one place

Easy site to use. Great value for money delivered in a reasonable time frame Show details
Julie B
Julie B

Easy As

Easy site to access vet products. Checkout simple and uncomplicated. Show details
mark c.
mark c.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

great prices

best price on products and quick delivery Always shop at vetsupply Show details
eternal romantic
eternal romanticMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Nexgarde

Products always arrive timely and in good condition, good before use by date range Show details
Joe
Joe3 posts

Fast supply, very good price, free shipping and easy online ordering. Show details
Denise
DeniseSydney, NSW3 posts

Easy to shop online

Vetsupply provide a great range of products at competitive prices
Jake T
Jake TSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Doesn't honour promotions. Customer Service non existent

I would give zero stars if I could. I only shopped with VetSupply as they offer a 4.9% cashback offer with their rewards partner, Raiz. It's been months and the cashback offer has not been honoured. Furthermore, VetSupply have ignored all attempts of contact from raiz to resolve the issue.

Won't shop here again Show details

Vetsupply.com.au
Vetsupply.com.au   DM
Jamie D.
Jamie D.2 posts

always fast and accurate and cheapest

always fast and accurate and cheapest with easy to use checkout
JNeu
JNeuHobart, TAS2 posts

Try Vetsupply!

First time and prices are great! I will definitely be back. Show details

carmelabrugaletta78
carmelabrugaletta78

I redeemed all my points. Now when I order I don't get any points. Thanks

Janet C.

I have spent hundreds of dollars on the Vet Supply web site and have earned monetary credits but I don't know how to claim these credits when ordering on line. Please let me know how to do this or can I claim them by ordering by phone.

Debbie L.

When you go to checkout there will be a section that says Redeem Points ... click on that move the cursor to the amount you want to redeem and it should adjust your total

Janet C.

I have ordered nearly $500 worth of products from Vet Supply and keep being notified that I have earned amount of bonus points worth so much . However I can never find where to redeem this money when ordering on line. Any ideas to assist me redeem these points and monetary value?

Janet C.

I asked the exact some question as there is nowhere I can see on the website to claim these credits.

CategoryOnline Shops and Pet Shops