Verifiedaquaticsupplies.com.au

Wide variety of products

Jessica H.
Jessica H.Sydney, NSW

Great company - great service

I highly recommend this company for all your aquatic supplies - they stand behind their products and their service is second to none - thank you. Show details
Dave
Dave South-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Great seller and fast reply with issues with orders

Very happy with the service and support they got my order out earlier then I thought it would with them being so busy and they replied to messages within a day which I think Is great Show details
tigs69
tigs69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Faceless company with no contact number

This company has no contact telephone number. They simply ignore emails regarding warranty. Do not buy here. I believe the 5 star reviews are fake. Show details
Trish
Trish7 posts

Dymax Uv globe 5W

Needed a replacement thank you Aquatic supplies Well packaged awesome cheers been looking for one for awhile now Show details ·  1
Corey P.
Corey P.2 posts

Absolutly amazing service!!

Absolutly amazing service, they went above and beyond. Not knowing anything about fish or fish tanks, My kids and I wanted some gold fish as I was confident I could care for them, I had emailed a few places and got a few responses. However, Aquatic Supplies Australia actually asked questions and were able to answer my questions in a timely and courteous way. They helped me pick out the best tank, filter, media and pump suitable for my situation. The help I received was genuinely amazing. I will definately be referring all of my friends and family to them in the future. The kids changed their mind on one of the ornaments and the return process was easy to do Show details ·  2
Ross M
Ross MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC11 posts
Ian
Ian2 posts

Zoo mini betta pellets

Hi, I just received my zoo micro betta floating pellets in very quick time. My betta is a finicky eater and will only eat these pellets. I couldn't obtain them locally but thankfully you had them in stock.
I will be using your store again!
Cheers, Ian Rick. Show details ·  1
Judy K.
Judy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Went over and beyond

We had brought a filter from another fish shop that no longer sold it and didn't want to help us when we had a problem. I googled the filter and emailed aquatic supplies. Simone was really helpful and she let me know it was under warranty and sorted it out for me. I will definitely be using them again and recommending them. Amazing customer service Show details ·  1
Christine R.
Christine R.2 posts

Great company

I bought an aquarium fan and the product works as advertised. The product was packaged and delivered in record speed (they even attached a small bag of jelly beans as an extra treat). Will happily shop here again for my aquarium needs. Show details ·  1
Allie R.
Allie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

High quality service and support even after hours

When I first started in the hobby, I had issues with the filter I ordered. This was over a year ago, and her incredible customer service has meant that I have placed multiple orders since then. Simone really is so helpful, and has even a few times answered my emails long after hours. it's basically the equivalent of an LFS but online, same friendly advice and a good range as you'd expect in a store. The only tiny bug bear I have is that they do sell a lot of products that are inappropriate for bettas such as tanks that are too small ect. I would love to see them move away from these lines. Otherwise, I would always recommend this store. Show details ·  1
ThunderTiger
ThunderTiger3 posts

Aquatic Supplies Australia

brought the Eheim 11w UV-C lamp from Aquatic Supplies Australia found it is used there are water marks on the lamp also the filament turned to white already and the label on the box showed it made in China, but on the lamp it showed made in Italy. return start 16/01/2022, until today 1/2/2022 with no solution, item in their PO Box waiting for collection but been told they only collect once a week. Show details
Bill
BillSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect!!

No fuss, no mess, just good honest service and fast delivery. I highly recommend this company and will certainly deal with them again.
Very happy :) Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

Excellent customer service and great products

Absolutely wonderful customer service, Simone was patient and had accurate knowledge of my product, she was incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend Aquatic Supplies Australia to anyone looking for quality products Show reply
Tim
Tim

Excellent Advice and Service

Simone went above and beyond assist identifying and sourcing a bulb for my tank. A soon as it arrived she emailed me to advise it was available. It arrive a day later well packaged and fitted perfectly. Sooo happy! Thanks Simone! Show details ·  1
Keith C.
Keith C.Far West, NSW2 posts

Perfect product's

Excellent service, fast delivery, packaged well packed and products of high quality. Highly recommended for any one looking for aquarium products thank you aquatic supplies. Show details ·  1

Charmaine O.
Charmaine O.

I recently purchased “Dymax cichlid vibrant conditioner series” to improve the wellness or upkeep of my already healthy fish. I am some what new to caring for fish but in the last 4 months of setting up my fish tank I have not lost one fish. I just wanted something to make sure they we getting what they needed incase I’ve missed something.
Anyways, I bought this Dymax product with confidence in what I heard from the sales person. He said everyone loves it and it has mass success. However, I cannot find any review what so ever on this product. The ingredients are not labelled anywhere or on the bottle. After using some, my fish seemed to swim erratically and tried to eat so much more. Now in the description, it does say it increases appetite, but I am freaking out alittle as, I am alittle worried I put this in unnecessarily as I also can’t find a single review.
Please help restore confidence in my decision or welcome to hear more pointers.

Gamini D.
Gamini D.

Do you have pond aerators

phil

I am trying to purchase a replacement led light for my fluval 60 litre curved fish tank . I ordered a light a week ago but when it arrived I found I had ordered the wrong one . The tank was originally purchased from Petbarn But they are too useless to help with this . The length of the led one I have is 51.5 cm long .

Thank you .
Order number #1661679

Features:

• This online store mainly caters to aquatic animals, but also sells products for some other types of animals, such as birds, guinea pigs, and hamsters
  • Sells a wide variety of products for pets including food, medication, and accessories. Most products are aquatic-based, such as filtration, lighting, and decor for an aquarium
  • This store doesn’t sell live animals but offers a variety of small plants for purchase, which useful for decorating aquariums
  • ‘Fish Dollars Rewards Program’ rewards customers with points when they purchase at the store - customers can then redeem these points to secure a discount on a later purchase
  • An online store that only delivers to Australia and New Zealand

Points of praise:

• With a wide-ranging variety of stock to choose from, many people were pleased to find specific items they couldn’t find anywhere else.
  • This store sells many delicate and fragile supplies, so customers were relieved to find that items arrived packaged neatly and carefully.
  • Many reviewers felt as though they received a bargain purchasing from this store, as products were of a high-quality yet competitively priced.
  • Supportive customer service went above and beyond to assist customers. One customer mentions accidentally paying two separate shipping fees, and the company without prompt emailed to inform her that they had refunded one of the fees.

Extra Information