4.9

Fantastic Service and Range of Products

So impressed by the range of products and the advice given. The feedback to questions regarding heating for discus in a Juwel aquarium was spot on and the follow up delivery next day of the product required was outstanding. This will be the first place I look next time. Thank you!

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thank you! They'll be much happier with the new one.

Aristotle A.

Aristotle A.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast shipping and Personalized Service

Fast shipping and great response and communication. They offer aquarium supplies that are not typically available in local fish shops and across Australia. Open to customer inquiries. Great service overall

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Kristy

KristyHunter Region, NSW

Best online supplier: same day shipping

Same day delivery, quality products, great communication. Will not shop anywhere else online. Looked everywhere online and in store for purgen which no one else had except these guys. Thx!

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thanks Kristy! We love Purigen, such a great product.

Absolutely brilliant service

Aquatic Supplies provide fantastic service, product and delivery. They know their industry and products. They are very professional and have given me extremely knowledgeable advise, returning my emails immediately. I have placed two orders and both have been shipped on the same day as placing the order. I will definitely be using Aquatic Supplies for all my aquarium needs and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thank you! Much appreciated.

FreddieLifts

FreddieLifts

Always better prices

Stocking quality brands, always better prices.
Really impressed with the service every time.
Very few suppliers are able to process orders as efficiently.
Highly recommend this Australian owned and operated company.

Ally B.

Ally B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service

Aquatic Supplies Australia are absolutely wonderful. I placed my original order for a replacement bulb for my tank and when it arrived (very fast!) I realized I had ordered the wrong thing. A quick message to Aquatic Adventures for some advice was all it took to find the right parts I needed and get my tank up and running again. The returns process was really easy and the service was fantastic. Every message I received was professional, kind and incredibly helpful. Will be returning for all my aquarium needs in the future. Thank you Aquatic Supplies Australia!

Thanks Ally!

Great Service

My orders have always been dealt with quickly and I have had no issues with the products ordered. My experience has been to date of great service and I will continue to use this supplier.

Dee

DeeIllawarra, NSW

Excellent range!

Love that this store has what i need and at a great price! Delivery is quick too. Website is easy and very informative too! Cant go wrong buying from here.

Thank you Dee!

Linh

LinhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bioscape 180 Ultra Clear aquarium

The customer service was exceptional. Simone answered all my enquiries in a timely manner. The delivery time was fantastic, my tank arrived in 2 days! True to their word, the bioscape tank is beautiful. The quality of this tank is amazing, built with care and attention to detail. An extremely sturdy tank with 10mm glass. I highly recommend aquatic supplies :)

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thanks Linh! We are in love with these tanks, they are gorgeous.

CliveB

CliveBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

I really needed some light globes that every shop in Aus had sold out of. Simone was fantastic is letting me know as soon as stock arrived so I could place the order immediately. What a fantastic person, thank you!

Thanks Clive!

Jessica B.

Jessica B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing store for all animal needs not just aquatic

i stumbled across this company while looking for new toys for our bird, the name threw me as i though it was only for water pet however im so glad i clicked and had a look they are very fairly priced and as i have many different species of animals its a one stop shop. The service is amazing, and very quick to ship off order.

Thanks Jessica!

Yep a bit weird with the bird stuff but by the time we got to selling products for rabbits which are very far from fish, why not do birds as well.

Robert B.

Robert B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got me out of trouble with a fantastic quick delivery

I needed a new canister filter as my current cheap aquamanta that I bought from a local aquarium was having constant problems even after 3 months so I thought let’s go back to a Eheim that I saw aquatic supplies had and I know was going to be problem free as I had internal Eheim pumps about 20 years ago when I had basic tropical fish in a smaller tank so I bought it and a few spare sponges for it as I know spare parts are sometimes hard to get.I was surprised on Monday afternoon to see a email at 4pm that my order had been shipped,now that’s a fast turnaround and especially great for me as aquamanta pump had died at 3pm,so my Frontosa Cichlids would only be without a filter for a day,really appreciate the fast turnaround

• +1

Jacqui D.

Jacqui D.Victoria

Amazing, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly.

When placing my original order I made an error that a couple of the pieces would not go together. Before processing my order or payment, they contacted, helped me find the right tank model and fixed everything.

Thanks Jacqui!

Fast delivery!!!

I ordered spare rubber parts for the hailea pump
Very fast shipping,
Good prices!! reccommended!!
will order from you guys again thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very reliable have alot of products on sale also thank ghuys

Shauna

ShaunaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Cannot recommend aquatic supplies enough good pricing, fast shipping and there customer service is great I had been stuck with a couple parts with a new tank and didn't know what I needed sent them a FB message quick response and told me exactly what I needed so it was very helpfull

Thanks Shauna!

Sam C

Sam CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast responses to questions. Love the Facebook Messenger support. Fast shipping. Shopify platform (which suits me very well). Highly recommended. Having said all that, I find that many items are often out of stock, but that could just be a passing phase.

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thanks Sam! Yes very much a passing phase, our suppliers are out of stock of so many things we need. Hopefully it all gets back on track in the coming weeks.

Repsi M.

Repsi M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellence all round!

After building multiple aquariums we found Aquatic Supplies to be very helpful, only sell high quality products and very promp service. Some stores tried to sell us items we didn't require or only one particular brand. With the help of these guys our aquariums went from a fish tank to a fish wonderland full of healthy and happy Aquatic pets.

Jacqui W.

Jacqui W.South East Queensland, QLD

love you guys will order regularly and thank you!

Will continue ordering from you as you are so quick with Shipping and the products are as described. Great to order from you and everything is accurate. Will definitely order from you regularly.

Thanks Jacqui!

amyb

amyb

Excellent Customer Servicd

Excellent customer service, the entire team went above and beyond to not only respond to my queries but provide additional support. Will definately use this store again and recommend to others :)

Essy J.

Essy J.

Returning Customer

Aquatic Supplies Australia has become my go to for Aquarium supplies, their product range is vast with prices that are the most reasonable I’ve seen, shipping costs are very reasonable and orders arrive quickly. Their customer service is the best I’ve experienced, Simone has been fantastic in answering all my Aquarium related questions with product suggestions suited to my needs as I am a beginner and the product range available can be overwhelming if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Simone has been my guiding light here! and I can’t thank her enough. I would highly recommend this business to anyone looking for Aquarium supplies and I’ll most definitely be returning in the near future.