Aquatic Supplies Australia

See the Best Pet Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aquatic Supplies Australia

Pros

Impressive customer service
Competitively priced
Wide variety of products

Judy K.
Judy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Went over and beyond

We had brought a filter from another fish shop that no longer sold it and didn't want to help us when we had a problem. I googled the filter and emailed aquatic supplies. Simone was really helpful and she let me know it was under warranty and sorted it out for me. I will definitely be using them again and recommending them. Amazing customer service

Thank you Judy!

Great company

I bought an aquarium fan and the product works as advertised. The product was packaged and delivered in record speed (they even attached a small bag of jelly beans as an extra treat). Will happily shop here again for my aquarium needs.

Thank you Christine!

Allie R.
Allie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

High quality service and support even after hours

When I first started in the hobby, I had issues with the filter I ordered. This was over a year ago, and her incredible customer service has meant that I have placed multiple orders since then. Simone really is so helpful, and has even a few times answered my emails long after hours. it's basically the equivalent of an LFS but online, same friendly advice and a good range as you'd expect in a store. The only tiny bug bear I have is that they do sell a lot of products that are inappropriate for bettas such as tanks that are too small ect. I would love to see them move away from these lines. Otherwise, I would always recommend this store.

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks Allie! We're doing a review of our Betta tanks, all the small ones are being discontinued.

Aquatic Supplies Australia

brought the Eheim 11w UV-C lamp from Aquatic Supplies Australia found it is used there are water marks on the lamp also the filament turned to white already and the label on the box showed it made in China, but on the lamp it showed made in Italy. return start 16/01/2022, until today 1/2/2022 with no solution, item in their PO Box waiting for collection but been told they only collect once a week.

ThunderTiger
ThunderTiger

That’s funny you send the used product sold as new. Took three weeks for a return. you blamed Australia post, and blamed COVID , how negative are you.
I got time play this game with you.

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies AustraliaSend a private message

Is that it? Disappointing after your previous piles of BS.

We’re at 9 submissions to Scamwatch and rising.

Bill
BillSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect!!

No fuss, no mess, just good honest service and fast delivery. I highly recommend this company and will certainly deal with them again.
Very happy :)

Wow thank you so much!

Excellent customer service and great products

Absolutely wonderful customer service, Simone was patient and had accurate knowledge of my product, she was incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend Aquatic Supplies Australia to anyone looking for quality products

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies AustraliaSend a private message

Wow thank you Mel, much appreciated!

Excellent Advice and Service

Simone went above and beyond assist identifying and sourcing a bulb for my tank. A soon as it arrived she emailed me to advise it was available. It arrive a day later well packaged and fitted perfectly. Sooo happy! Thanks Simone!

Thank you Tim!

Keith C.
Keith C.Far West, NSW

Perfect product's

Excellent service, fast delivery, packaged well packed and products of high quality. Highly recommended for any one looking for aquarium products thank you aquatic supplies.

Thank you Keith!

Excellent Service!!

Happy to buy from aquatic supplies, my order was delivered quickly, my items were very well packed. Great quality items and prices. I found their website easy to navigate. Awesome communication and delivery updates. Will definitely be buying from here again.

Lightlytoast
LightlytoastGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What an amazing store

Plants I got posted to my house came over night, Very healthy and have settled in my tank perfectly with no issues.

Great Service

Happy to buy from Aquatic Supplies due to stocked items and promptness of delivery. Recommend anyone to purchase from this company.

Beverley
BeverleySydney, NSW

Amazing Service

First time I have used this aquatic supplier and I believe it won't be the last. This is by far the fastest response and delivery with online ordering I have EVER had. Prices are believable and products are genuine as advertised. I live in close proximity to several pet and aquatic shops, but chose to buy online from this store for all the right reasons ... and I'm so glad that I did. Thank you

Robyn F.
Robyn F.Sydney, NSW

Great company.

Their quick response to my enquiries was great. Their website was easy to navigate. I would recommend them if looking for replacement parts for your tank.

Rochelle
RochelleIllawarra, NSW

Extremely happy.

I have made my second order through this site as I was extremely happy with my first. Fish love their new food, so far so good. Tank is looking good. Fast speedy delivery and great customer service. I can not wait for my new plants to come. I would highly recommend aquatic supplies.

Thank you!

Could not be happier

Just placed my 2nd order as the first was everything that I needed and expected it to be. Delivery time was fantastic and very easy to track

Thank you!

philasked

I am trying to purchase a replacement led light for my fluval 60 litre curved fish tank . I ordered a light a week ago but when it arrived I found I had ordered the wrong one . The tank was originally purchased from Petbarn But they are too useless to help with this . The length of the led one I have is 51.5 cm long .

Thank you .
Order number #1661679

Jan
Janasked

Hi I am looking for Atledtis PRO l LED aluminium hanger 90cm HR-901. Do you think you can help me to source ? Thank you

Hi Jan,

Please email our team at sales@aquaticsupplies.com.au for assistance.

Johnnie
Johnnieasked

Do you guys sell Splosht? Have bought it from a pet shop,but it’s a bit far to go. It’s great stuff. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Aquatic Supplies Australia representatives

Features:

• This online store mainly caters to aquatic animals, but also sells products for some other types of animals, such as birds, guinea pigs, and hamsters
  • Sells a wide variety of products for pets including food, medication, and accessories. Most products are aquatic-based, such as filtration, lighting, and decor for an aquarium
  • This store doesn’t sell live animals but offers a variety of small plants for purchase, which useful for decorating aquariums
  • ‘Fish Dollars Rewards Program’ rewards customers with points when they purchase at the store - customers can then redeem these points to secure a discount on a later purchase
  • An online store that only delivers to Australia and New Zealand

Points of praise:

• With a wide-ranging variety of stock to choose from, many people were pleased to find specific items they couldn’t find anywhere else.
  • This store sells many delicate and fragile supplies, so customers were relieved to find that items arrived packaged neatly and carefully.
  • Many reviewers felt as though they received a bargain purchasing from this store, as products were of a high-quality yet competitively priced.
  • Supportive customer service went above and beyond to assist customers. One customer mentions accidentally paying two separate shipping fees, and the company without prompt emailed to inform her that they had refunded one of the fees.