Aquatic Supplies Australia

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Competitively priced

• Wide variety of products

Brilliant!

Great selection of items and parts, good competitive prices, good comms with customer service and fast delivery. Website is a bit clunky but still does the job

Great reliable service

Aquatic Supplies Australia always have what my fish need in stock. Great customer service - orders processed and delivered promptly. Strongly recommended

Great customer service

I placed two orders with this company and received both quickly which is always great. They have a wide range which saved me from running around to different stores just to get everything.l I required. The customer service was also great and Simone is friendly and helpful. Would recommend this company .

Thank you Ryan.

Acacia

AcaciaSydney, NSW

Good service

Super nice people which is important and good products. I always get my stuff from here. Definitely a happy customer!

Cass M.

Cass M.Gippsland, VIC

Everything you need!!

I live in a rural area so getting everything I need isn't easy until I found Aquatic Supplies Australia reasonable shipping prices as well as reasonable item prices

Thanks Cass!

Very professional with a personal touch

Tremendous customer service, very caring attitude towards their customers. Products are first class quality, really competitively priced and, if being delivered, extremely carefully packed. I could not fault any aspect of my transactions with them.

Brent

Brent Perth, WA

Awesome quick service

Great service, super quick dispatch, great to see email order updates with tracking information, What’s not to like.
Definitely worth a look if you like online shopping

Cherry Hood

Cherry HoodSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I’ve had excellent service form Aquatic Supplies in Canberra.

I’m a total beginner having purchased a new home with a huge fish tank in the wall. Aquatic Supplies make it easy for me to decide on purchases and their fast turnaround time makes learning and caring for my new aquarium much easier.

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K.Central Queensland, QLD

Righteous!!! Righteous!!!

I was fishing for some filters and this is the store that delivers perfectly, tanks! Ponder no more, this is the place for water you’re finking about buying

Thanks Rebecca!

Place to go for Aquatic Supplies

I have had used Aquatic Supplies on several occasions and have found them to tell an excellent company in regards to having the products I require at a great price as well as getting them to me in a very timely fashion. I can recommend them highly.

Thanks Andrew!

Saunders Family

Saunders FamilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best aquatic supplies store

Absolutely great range of products, great customer service, prompt shipping. I keep coming back to these guys and will continue to do so. Never have any problems dealing with Aquatic Supplies Australia!

Excellent Seller

Both of the orders i placed were dispatched quickly and were very securely packaged with foam to reduce any possible damage. Will use again. Product was dlso cheaper than others I had seen online.

Thanks David!

Morgan

MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered 2 items separately and paid two shipping fees of $8.50. It was my own silly fault but I said 'ah well'. I just received an email to let me know they have refunded one of my shipping fees without me even requesting a refund. Now that's a very good way to run your business. I will 100% purchase from this company again because of this along.

Thanks Morgan!

Love this service!!!

Always great customer service, delivery time and fair priced products, i will continue to order from Aquatic supplies for my tropical tank and for the bigger one i plan to have in the future!!!! Thankyou Simone!!

Thanks Nicholas!

Nadia

NadiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Super friendly, fast shipping

I bought some ADA Aquasoil for a great price compared to other retailers. They were super friendly and the shipping was really fast. Everything in good condition upon arrival. Would definitely purchase from them again! :)

Thanks Nadia!

Josie

JosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appreciate them so much!

I order almost everything I need from them, and their prices are so much lower than my local fish shop. They have amazing customer service. They even use environmentally friendly packing materials. I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as they stay open. You cannot beat great people with great prices.

Thanks Josie!

Lauren C.

Lauren C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Very friendly staff and great customer service as well as a great range and good prices! They had a part that I couldnt find anywhere else.
Will get my supplies from them in the future! :)

Fantastic service

The support team are amazing and so, so helpful would definitely recommend and will continue to use as very competitive to pet shops and products arrive quickly, safely and in good packaging.

Thanks Leanne!

Conrad

ConradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best aquarium shop

Filter that I purchased was exactly what I needed. Simone was brilliant in explaining things to me. I will definitely purchase again from them. Delivery took one day only. Very impressed.

K Z.

K Z.Sydney, NSW

My New Favourite long distance LFS!

Very helpful and friendly owners and staff, always willing to help and/or offer great alternatives. If your LFS doesn't have what you need or want, guaranteed Aquatic Supplies does. Great items at great prices, you can't go wrong ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you! :-)

philasked

I am trying to purchase a replacement led light for my fluval 60 litre curved fish tank . I ordered a light a week ago but when it arrived I found I had ordered the wrong one . The tank was originally purchased from Petbarn But they are too useless to help with this . The length of the led one I have is 51.5 cm long .

Hi Phil,

The Fluval Curve tanks were exclusive to PetBarn, we don't have nor can we get parts for them.

If you ordered the light from us, please contact us via email at sales@aquaticsupplies.com.au with your order number to arrange a return.

Kind regards,

Simone

Thank you .
Order number #1661679

Jan

Janasked

Hi I am looking for Atledtis PRO l LED aluminium hanger 90cm HR-901. Do you think you can help me to source ? Thank you

Hi Jan,

Please email our team at sales@aquaticsupplies.com.au for assistance.

Johnnie

Johnnieasked

Do you guys sell Splosht? Have bought it from a pet shop,but it’s a bit far to go. It’s great stuff. Thank you.

Hi Johnnie,

It is great stuff! We love it but unfortunately don’t sell it. You can buy online directly from the Splosht website.

Have a lovely day!

Aquatic Supplies

Get an answer from our members and Aquatic Supplies Australia representatives

Features:

• This online store mainly caters to aquatic animals, but also sells products for some other types of animals, such as birds, guinea pigs, and hamsters
  • Sells a wide variety of products for pets including food, medication, and accessories. Most products are aquatic-based, such as filtration, lighting, and decor for an aquarium
  • This store doesn’t sell live animals but offers a variety of small plants for purchase, which useful for decorating aquariums
  • ‘Fish Dollars Rewards Program’ rewards customers with points when they purchase at the store - customers can then redeem these points to secure a discount on a later purchase
  • An online store that only delivers to Australia and New Zealand

Points of praise:

• With a wide-ranging variety of stock to choose from, many people were pleased to find specific items they couldn’t find anywhere else.
  • This store sells many delicate and fragile supplies, so customers were relieved to find that items arrived packaged neatly and carefully.
  • Many reviewers felt as though they received a bargain purchasing from this store, as products were of a high-quality yet competitively priced.
  • Supportive customer service went above and beyond to assist customers. One customer mentions accidentally paying two separate shipping fees, and the company without prompt emailed to inform her that they had refunded one of the fees.

Other Pet Shops