Brent

Brent Perth, WA

Awesome quick service

Great service, super quick dispatch, great to see email order updates with tracking information, What’s not to like.
Definitely worth a look if you like online shopping

Cherry Hood

Cherry HoodSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I’ve had excellent service form Aquatic Supplies in Canberra.

I’m a total beginner having purchased a new home with a huge fish tank in the wall. Aquatic Supplies make it easy for me to decide on purchases and their fast turnaround time makes learning and caring for my new aquarium much easier.

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K.Central Queensland, QLD

Righteous!!! Righteous!!!

I was fishing for some filters and this is the store that delivers perfectly, tanks! Ponder no more, this is the place for water you’re finking about buying

Thanks Rebecca!

Place to go for Aquatic Supplies

I have had used Aquatic Supplies on several occasions and have found them to tell an excellent company in regards to having the products I require at a great price as well as getting them to me in a very timely fashion. I can recommend them highly.

Thanks Andrew!

Saunders Family

Saunders FamilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best aquatic supplies store

Absolutely great range of products, great customer service, prompt shipping. I keep coming back to these guys and will continue to do so. Never have any problems dealing with Aquatic Supplies Australia!

Excellent Seller

Both of the orders i placed were dispatched quickly and were very securely packaged with foam to reduce any possible damage. Will use again. Product was dlso cheaper than others I had seen online.

Thanks David!

Morgan

MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered 2 items separately and paid two shipping fees of $8.50. It was my own silly fault but I said 'ah well'. I just received an email to let me know they have refunded one of my shipping fees without me even requesting a refund. Now that's a very good way to run your business. I will 100% purchase from this company again because of this along.

Thanks Morgan!

Love this service!!!

Always great customer service, delivery time and fair priced products, i will continue to order from Aquatic supplies for my tropical tank and for the bigger one i plan to have in the future!!!! Thankyou Simone!!

Thanks Nicholas!

Nadia

NadiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Super friendly, fast shipping

I bought some ADA Aquasoil for a great price compared to other retailers. They were super friendly and the shipping was really fast. Everything in good condition upon arrival. Would definitely purchase from them again! :)

Thanks Nadia!

Josie

JosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appreciate them so much!

I order almost everything I need from them, and their prices are so much lower than my local fish shop. They have amazing customer service. They even use environmentally friendly packing materials. I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as they stay open. You cannot beat great people with great prices.

Thanks Josie!

Lauren C.

Lauren C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Very friendly staff and great customer service as well as a great range and good prices! They had a part that I couldnt find anywhere else.
Will get my supplies from them in the future! :)

Fantastic service

The support team are amazing and so, so helpful would definitely recommend and will continue to use as very competitive to pet shops and products arrive quickly, safely and in good packaging.

Thanks Leanne!

Conrad

ConradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best aquarium shop

Filter that I purchased was exactly what I needed. Simone was brilliant in explaining things to me. I will definitely purchase again from them. Delivery took one day only. Very impressed.

K Z.

K Z.Sydney, NSW

My New Favourite long distance LFS!

Very helpful and friendly owners and staff, always willing to help and/or offer great alternatives. If your LFS doesn't have what you need or want, guaranteed Aquatic Supplies does. Great items at great prices, you can't go wrong ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you! :-)

katepaulvaldez

katepaulvaldezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect

i had ordered many times in this shop. same day dispatch, items are packed carefully for fragile items. customers service is pretty quick in my inquiries. for sure I'll stay buying in this shop.

Find out how Aquatic Supplies Australia compares to other Online Shops

Misting System: Life changing product! Must buy.

Absolutely loved the first unit I bought, it has completely changed and simplified how I care for my green tree python!! I have now bought a total of 3 units to cover all my reptiles. The unit is quick and simple to setup, and is reliable and has been pivotal in ensuring my green tree python sheds unaided. Absolutely life changing.

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thanks Frank. They are fantastic!

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Updated old Fluros to LED lights

I Purchased a Fluval LED light online. It came swiftly and was well protected in bubble wrap. The LED Light is far better than the old fluros. Easy to set up and sync to the phone app. Two thumbs up.

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thanks Rob! Those Fluvals are great.

Brilliant customer service!

Have ordered twice from these guys and as a newbie, can't fault their customer service. Lots of help returning a product incorrectly chosen with emails back and forth recommending the correct replacement. Definitely recommend and will purchase again!

Thank you Sarah!

My one stop aquarium store.

My second order from Aquatic Supplies Australia, again service was exceptional, shipping was super fast, email updates along the way and once again all the products were exactly as described.

Fantastic Service and Range of Products

So impressed by the range of products and the advice given. The feedback to questions regarding heating for discus in a Juwel aquarium was spot on and the follow up delivery next day of the product required was outstanding. This will be the first place I look next time. Thank you!

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thank you! They'll be much happier with the new one.