Aquatic Supplies Australia

Aquatic Supplies Australia

Service

Order a product. Battery vacuum pump. Delivery was from order to door less than 48 hours.
Used product. Found awkward at start but got job done. Will get better as I use it. Now to show a friend.

Great communication and prompt shipment

Rather than hunting around numerous of my local big name pet shops for the filters, carbon and bio stuff I need for my aquarium, I can order it all at once - quick and easy from the one supplier.

As a repeat customer I can order my setup again as needed, well before time so I don't have to quickly rush when the water quality drops.

It's interstate for me, but good communication, updates and shipment makes it easy.

Thanks Michael, much appreciated.

Great communication and fast delivery

I was looking for a particular aquarium lamp that is no longer available in lots of Brisbane pet shops. Not only did Aquatic supplies reply within minutes about my enquiry, the entire transaction was no fuss and my order was dispatched on the following day. I would definitely buy from them again. Great business to deal with.

Thank you Ada!

Excellent and speedy customer service

Email response to inquiries is very prompt. Mail delivery to regional QLD was outstanding. This company is amazing, warm, friendly, felt instantaneous and I received follow up! Definitely use again.

Thank you Gwen!

happy customer

always have the products I want and always in stock. prices good.
just as a minor bit of feedback for company - only thing that frustrates me is when ordering would be good to have a drop down section or something to show the product section. it drives me crazy scrolling past that blue section all the time just to get to what I've searched for. it's not a complaint just a observation on something frustrating when you are searching multiple things and thought while I'm here I'd let you know.

Thanks for the review! So you don’t have to scroll past all the product categories to get to the products, just click on where is says “Categories” and it collapses that menu until you click on it again.

Quick and friendly service

Being in the country most options tend to be Acme brand with little choice Aquatic Supplies give a trustworthy option with a great range of products and at good prices with quick delivery will happily purchase from again

Unreal service great guys

Done a couple of orders with these legends and cannot fault them great service and great products and fast delivery as well. Very happy customer will be buying again from them

Thank you for the awesome review!

Great Customer Service!

These guys are awesome! Placed 2 orders so far and both were received the next day! Shipping costs were very reasonable and customer service was excellent. The best online aquarium store ive shopped from without a doubt.

Thank you!

Good work Aquatic Supplies

They have the stock i want, they have it at good prices, fast delivery
Thats what i look for when im choosing who to give my money to
Very happy will continue to shop there

Thank you Joel, we really appreciate you taking time to leave a review. :-)

Finally found a one stop place to shop for all my aquarium needs.

Fantastic range of products. Great price. Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. All round pleasant experience. It's unual to find a shop where all your needs are satisfied. Happy customer here.

Thank you Kathy!

Best of all aquatic supplies

Fantastic company, extra fast at replying to queries or problems., will be shopping from them again in the future. Very fast delivery, best customer service I have ever come across. Recommend to all.

No one beats them!

Best customer service I have ever received! Fast shipping, cheap and reasonable prices, can't say a bad thing about them! I'll be getting everything I need off of these guys from now on for sure

Wow! Great review, thank you Corey!

Aquarium Super Stars!

I can not say enough about the great service this company provides, deliveries are very fast, professionally packaged, I have bought a few things from here and will continue to do in the future. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Paul :-)

Extremely fast - best online store

Ordered twice so far, both times the items were shipped next day. Pricing is very competitive. I will be using Aquatic Supplies for most of the regular items I need from now on.

Thank you! :-)

Very happy return customer

I've previously bought from this company and have been very happy with the products, service and after sales service I have received. Will continue to support this well run business. One very happy customer.

Amazing Service

I am a WA customer, but I was so surprised my stuff got delivered in less than 2 days. I just paid the flat rate but they sent to me by express. Thank you so much! Will buy again from them for sure.

A happy mistake! Glad it arrived so quickly. Thank you for the great review. :-)

Fast and easy!

I have ordered from this online store before & it’s the easiest to navigate. It was so easy to find what I was looking for & quick to buy. Great quality,low price

Aquarium Stars

Only had two purchases , SO FAR! And the service, price, packaging and delivery have been fantastic, will definitely be buying more in the near future as I have just got back into the hobby. Thanks guys

Best online store

Best online shopping experience with great delivery and service always a pleasure buying from them and will keep on doing so

Thank you!

Perfect!

The products I need are always available when I need them and an amazing variety of stuff. My items always arrive quickly and are safley packed. I’ll always recommend you guys

Thanks Skye :-)