Aquatic Supplies Australia

Aquatic Supplies Australia

Excellent products and service.

I’m very happy with my purchases. They ship fast and the items are always well wrapped. Prices are great too. And the website is super user friendly with a great amount of information on the products so I know for sure I’m getting what I need.

Thank you Patti!

Great customer service

My second order from this place, customer service is beyond great. Prices are great too Won’t be my last order :) very quick response on Facebook when I was after a particular spare for my tank

Thanks Matt!

100 per cent happy

ordered from these guys absolutely fantastic from communication to delivery, special care was taken with delivery and im 100 per cent happy would gladly recommend to anyone just starting to the expert, not overpriced either, thanks guys

Thank you!

Fantastic delivery speed and quality of service

Products arrived next day to (wa). They were packed very securly and everything was exactly as I had requested. The manager makes contact via email thanking you for your business and open to feedback and and questions. This is a quality of service that's died out in most retail.

Thank your Chris!

Fantastic speed of delivery and customer service, as well as good quality of product.

Everything arrived quickly, as advertised, and customer service replies swiftly. I ordered heavy goods with live goods, and was quickly contacted and informed I would need to pay an extra delivery invoice. I was fine with this, as it was clearly advertised on the products appropriate pages. It was all set up for me and I effectively only had to do one touch to approve the transaction.

Thanks Gary!

Excellent customer service.

Great communications, fast with the postage and sales service is perfect! Among hrs the lowest prices I have seen around the ACT. Will definitely buy from again and in fact, I have already placed an order for more items.

Thank you Colin!

They’re an amazing place to shop

They’re fast to ship, the quality of their products are fantastic and very friendly. The lovely emails confirming shipping details/orders are a fantastic touch that makes me want to come back in the future for more tank supplies.

Thanks Lauren!

Wonderful Customer Service

Great customer service after a confusing order situation. Prompt reply and super helpful and friendly. Package arrived quickly and contents was perfect on arrival, live plants shipped separately to heavy items, and all plants arrived thriving.
Will definitely be using their business again.

Thank you Amy!

Amazing online service and support

I’ve been a repeat customer for the last few months since building my first aquarium. I have found the products to be the most affordable on the market, the service to be punctual and friendly and the delivery to be amazing! Will continue shopping with these guys for the experience and great product.

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Number one stop for fish supplies!

Fantastic experience with Aquatic Supplies, the website itself is user friendly and they stock a huge range of fish products. I bought some plants and an ornament for my tank, they were shipped extremely quickly and packed beautifully. Will definitely be ordering from them again. Cannot recommend them enough!

Thanks Tammy!

Awesome service

Thanks for my blue planet pods great price and very prompt delivery very happy customer look forward to purchasing more products in the future. I love that I can use afterpay it’s so quick and easy

Thanks Tracy!

Best customer service!

Simone goes above and beyond to look after customers. Excellent flat rate, fast and well packed postage. Good range of products and prices. Only place I'll be buying supplies from!

Thanks Jason!

Amazing Supplier.

Amazing Service, top quality products and a massive range. Shipping is also incredibly quick.

I have purchased pumps, foods, skimmers, live strain bacteria and more, and everything has arrived in an incredibly quick timeframe.

Thanks!!!

Thank you Taylor!

Excellent service!

We have just placed a repeat order with Aquatic Supplies Australia. The service was A1 both times in terms of speedy delivery, correct items dispatched and packaged securely. Simone is fantastic to deal with and is fast to respond to enquiries. With the added bonus of fish points this will be our go to online store for our pond care needs!

Thank you!

Great product range and excellent service

This was one of the only stores to stock the Tunze item I wanted. It was shipped immediately and arrived quickly, secured in great packaging.
I will definitely shop here again.

Thank you Chris! We are moving to have a majority of Tunze items held in stock at all times, so other items will be available soon.

perfect for us. We live in a remote area 350km from nearest aquarium shop

Being remote we are unable to shop for aquarium products without travelling for hours. Your online shop is perfect and we receive goods so quickly and packed really well. Thanks Simone and staff. Will continue to shop with you. Love your service. Regards. Carol

Thanks Carol!

This online store is perfect for all your Aquatic needs

Just want to say a big thankyou to Simone and here on line store . Simone goes out of her way to help you . Plus has a great range of products to choose from . Plus super fast postage as well. Luv shopping at your store Cheers from Nicole .

Thanks Nicole!

Will be a return customer

Great products and prices and the delivery service is nothing short of superb, I highly recommend them. And there online store is really easy to get about to find the things you need.

Thank you Mark. Much appreciated!

I will be shopping here again!

Website is easy to navigate, customer service is really quick. The shipping was incredibly fast, I received my orders the day after they where shipped and I live in a rural area. Products are fantastic, my bettas are very happy with their new heater and mini filters. I can't recommend this store enough. Thank you!

We’re so happy it arrived so quickly! Thanks for the great review.

Great company!!

They have products for older tanks that are hard to order at your local fish store cause they don’t stock that product. They have such a fantastic customer service, I put in the wrong address in my cart and they fixed it and sent to my actual address. I have also asked questions and they have gotten back to me in about a couple of hours. Thank you, you have my fishes and my loyalty :)

Thank you Sharna! :-)