Wonderful

Wonderful variety ofpumps, sand, Decore, foods everything you will need for an Aquarium and Aquascaping!!! Very happy return customer and wonder friendly service when I needed help picking items for my Aquariums

Thank you!

MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection in choice and service

I have made two orders and cannot fault the help from Simone and the wonderful service when I desperately needed a new Eheim Filter. I have found somewhere that I can order for my fish and receive quality products for an excellent price. I will be using Aquatic Supplies for all my needs in the future. I am 71 and would rather use my computer than trudge to my local aquarium only to find they don't have what I need. I am spreading the word, best way I know to create more business for you. Thank you.

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thank you Maggie, much appreciated!

You are so welcome.

Iona C

Iona CLaunceston, TAS

Aquatic Supplies is by far the best experience for a beginner.

When ordering from Aquatic Supplies, you are given in depth knowledge of what you are buying and great easy to find reviews on products. On the website it says orders before 1 pm are shipped the same day and I find even at a respectable time after 1 o'clock the same still goes. I don't live on the mainland and everything arrives next day which is beyond impressive. Not to mention the customer service is personal and incredible.

Wow! Thank you Iona.

HeadHunter

HeadHunterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service you can get

A big shout to Simone, who went above and beyond to help me. Can't thank you enough. And to top that off, i received the items 2 day later. I wish there was 10 star awards, cause you certainly deserve it. Well Done

WOW! Thank you!

Manda R.The Mallee, VIC

Shop here first!

I've ordered twice now from these guys and i couldn't be happier. I will be coming here first for all my replacement needs. The quality, price, and customer service are all second to none, i can't recommend them highly enough!

Thank you Manda!

Manda R.

Thank YOU guys for providing such high quality business!

Emily

EmilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing shop, always has what I need

Fantastic service, best prices for products, great range and always has what I'm after or at least close to what I need, would recommend to all my friends and family for all fish and reptile supplies

Thanks Emily!

Glenn P.

Glenn P.Palmerston, NT

Best Customer Service.

These guys truly are the best I've dealt with when it comes to online stores, and I shop online a lot.. Great service, great range of products and very fast shipping. Any issues and they go above and beyond to try and resolve. Highly recommend and will continue to buy from them.

Thank you Glenn!

Anthony H

Anthony HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pricing of their products

I live in metro brisbane and I get my items in 3 days and their prices for example a 500 ml bottle of a product is roughly the same price as a 250ml bottle the same brand as I can buy it retail from petbarn who are rip off merchants and Im sorry I didnt work it out earlier as I would have save quite a lot of money

Thanks Anthony!

SarahDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing customer service

Website is easy to navigate and very factual making it easy to get the products I needed. Customer service via email is amazingly fast and staff very helpful, efficient and know their products. Highly recommended!

Thanks Sarah!

SarahHobart, TAS

Wonderful Customer Service

I have ordered twice through Aquatic Supplies Australia and am extremely impressed by their level of customer service, the quality and availability of products that I am looking for, and the fast shipping. Would absolutely recommend.

Thank you Sarah!

Lionel N.

Lionel N.Gippsland, VIC

Prompt Service

This is only me second order with Aquatic Supplies and I was very impressed with the service and prompt delivery of my first order. Other companies I have dealt with in the past promise, prompt delivery and some times it takes two weeks to get your order.

Thank you Lionel!

Fabienne J.

Fabienne J.Perth, WA

Highly Recommended

Have ordered from Aquatic Supplies Australia multiple times now and i am still impressed by their service. All orders have been shipped on the same day as ordering and postage is super fast. They have a great selection of supplies at reasonable prices with an exceptional level of customer service. Highly recommended A+++

Thank you Fabienne!

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Aquatopia Internal Filter 400

Bought this filter about 2 weeks ago. It arrived in three days very safely packed.

It does an AWESOME job. Was worried because my old pump packed it in when I had/have baby marine snails and bristlenose catfish in the tank. Although only 70 litres within 2 days had agitated and cleaned even the detritus off the the gravel bed.

Great company with quality products.

Aquatic S.Aquatic Supplies Australia

Thank you Matt! The Aquatopia range is fantastic.

Courtney J.

Courtney J.Central Queensland, QLD

Best service I've received in a long time.

Purchased a live plant culture and a master test kit. Both arrived incredibly fast, and in perfect condition. I'm so incredibly impressed with this business. Everything was well packaged, the live plant culture is actually better than what I was expecting. Will definitely shop here again.

Thanks Courtney!

john

john

Exceptional

Being new to this hobby, I tried a lot of different online stores.
Aquatic supplies offer good value with fast shipping. They will be my go to store for my growing hobby!

Thank you John.

SarahIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely perfect

Have ordered from here a couple of times now and it's been fantastic. The prices are excellent and stock all the good brands! Orders are packed immediately (first thing in the morning if made overnight or a weekend).
Shipping only takes two days and everything is packed well ! Highly recommended ordering here.

Thanks Sarah!

Ray

RayHunter Region, NSW

Top quality. Very good prices.

Top quality. Very good prices. I'm a inpatient person and don't like waiting for deliverys that take forever when it comes to tanks. These guys. No more than 2 days. Awesome and love

Thank you Ray!

Excellent products and service.

I’m very happy with my purchases. They ship fast and the items are always well wrapped. Prices are great too. And the website is super user friendly with a great amount of information on the products so I know for sure I’m getting what I need.

Thank you Patti!

Matt A.

Matt A.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service

My second order from this place, customer service is beyond great. Prices are great too Won’t be my last order :) very quick response on Facebook when I was after a particular spare for my tank

Thanks Matt!

gumbii

gumbiiSouth East Queensland, QLD

100 per cent happy

ordered from these guys absolutely fantastic from communication to delivery, special care was taken with delivery and im 100 per cent happy would gladly recommend to anyone just starting to the expert, not overpriced either, thanks guys

Thank you!