Aramex Australia

Aramex Australia

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aramex

AJR
AJRRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Do not use aramex

Products Viewer 12873929
Products Viewer 12873929Central West, NSW

My oder being held hostage

My oder is being held hostages I oder a packages to send from China to Australia and it have been 10 month waiting long and I have not recive my packages. I try to reach out for help got greeted by a f**king bots. Try to call them and the number said Busy User. I have been very frustrated because the oder was $$$$. I want to bring this to an Action Lawsuits to get my money back!! Also screw your Pandemic reason, this is 2022 and AuPost and other Couriers still delivered stuff on time. Dont call yourself Courriers call yourself Cuntrriers next time. Wish you bankrupt and all your employed die to Covid

Fish
FishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a joke of a business

Worse than the worst

Parcel just sits in the warehouse without any indicating when it will be delivered. Contacted customer service and waited for more than 2 hours with little to no help at all. Further asked for my personal details when just need to find out when my parcel is delivered.Do they even call themself courier!!!

Charlie
Charlie

Avoid Sellers Using Aramex

Package still has not arrived. Aramex managed to split up three parcels at some point. Of those, one arrived a week late, the remaining two are MIA, with one not even having tracking activated on it.

Avoid!

Kylie B.
Kylie B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Think of the most painful experience in your life then multiply by a million

ThommoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why change the name. Slowway or we don’t deliver would have at least been more accurate

Have several eBay purchases which have not been delivered which are days and in one case weeks overdue with no tracking update. Why would anyone engage this courier dumbfounds me

Aramex A.Aramex

Hi Thommo, sorry to hear there are issues with your delivery. Please contact us via Facebook for assistance: https://www.facebook.com/AramexAU

Fat good that did

Luke M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Item not delivered, impossible to contact

Aramex A.Aramex

Hi Luke, sorry to hear there are issues with your delivery. Please contact us via Facebook for assistance: https://www.facebook.com/AramexAU

Luke M.

I have done so and you couldn't have been less helpful. You close the ticket before you deal with any issue at all.

Dave Lee
Dave LeeSydney, NSW

Bad bad Aramax

Aramax NZ is just as bad. My goods were from Auckland to Auckland - and it took over 4 weeks.
Worst delivery experience I ever had.

They took over Fliway recently, and now they are just as bad.

topshop147
topshop147

There is no zero so one star has to do

Aramex A.Aramex

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us.

Jenni l.
Jenni l.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

run, never use them

a terrible company, no customer service. when your parcel not delivered, you couldn't find any help. The online enquires is just as bad as the company. They thought they can get away from their bad reputation since changed the name! If you believed their new name 'ARAMEX', you are naïve!! Never ever trust them, never ever trust their website. What they said in their website, just lying.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Aramex A.Aramex

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide.

SmithIllawarra, NSW

Very frustrating terrible experience. Stay away as possible !!! LIARS

From Brisbane to Wollongong for 16 days and counting. Their costumers service is useless and lying. Told me multiple times that parcel is out for a delivery instead their trucking system shows that was not arrived in their depo yet???? Bunch off liars. Sender submit enquiry and 1week later still nothing. Very frustrating terrible experience. Stay away as possible !!!

Aramex A.Aramex

Hi there, sorry to hear there are issues with your delivery. Please contact us via Facebook for assistance: https://www.facebook.com/AramexAU

FergusonPerth, WA

Company should be shut down.

Had to go to Perth depot myself to pick up a small parcel as they where incapable of delivering it to my home. When they tried I was out and no card was left. It was lodged as "Undeliverable as addressed". These guys should be shut down. Lady at depot clearly didn't care about the issue. Worst thing is they have one more parcel which is already 9 days late and all they can say is they know it was in Sydney on the 17th. When I asked when it should arrive in Perth they said 10 days after leaving Sydney but they don't know when that was or if it has left. Unbelievable. I will confirm before any online purchase in future, what company is being used and if its Aramex I will not be purchasing.

Aramex A.Aramex

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve.

Ferguson

I will not be using you and i will not be purchasing anything from any supplier who uses Aramex. I believe everyone should do the same.

Ozkruz
OzkruzAU

Unbelievably slow and disorganised

Parcel had left from Toowoomba depot for the delivery to Brisbane, 16 days later it has still not arrived. We are now being told they don't deliver to my address which is greater Brisbane, who knows why.

I am dumbfounded why would they accept a parcel they had no intent to deliver, why would they not notify the sender that there was an issue, it sat saying "delayed" until I sent two enquiries. If my suburb is not on the delivery lists, then mention it on the website as it only mentions parcel lockers or PO boxes, neither of which impact me.

I literally have not experienced worse service in regards to deliveries than by Aramax.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Totally Useless

Product should have been delivered over 1 week ago, follow tracking, says at Sunshine Coast depot, ring there sorry it was sent here by mistake it is now at Brisbane depot, ring there, and was told it was at Sunshine Coast Depot, we will put a lost parcel case on it, can I speak to a supervisor....no they are busy....check again 3 days later parcel still showing as Sunshine coast, ring the Brisbane no, get put through to America, they claim they have found it and it will be delivered within the next 24 hours, why is it not showing at the Brisbane depot on track and trace......no response......hopefully the parcel will turn up. Just another in a long line of totally useless freight companues.

Aramex A.Aramex

Hi Stan, sorry to hear there are issues with your delivery. Please contact us via Facebook for assistance: https://www.facebook.com/AramexAU

What's the point?

Newtons P.
Newtons P.asked

The worst indeed, they lie about attempting delivery. Waiting for medicines from abroad all day - found a parcelconnect card at 6.30 am at my doorstep in the morning followed by a message that my address was wrong or incomplete - no one in fact attempted delivery. Forward to 3.30 pm - another message for attempted delivery appears, this time the excuse is that no one was home. How low and dodgy! Their "support" chat service takes 2 hours to reply on what's up and their reply is just to inform you they are closing the case as it is resolved! Catch 22, but much worse.

Eric C.asked

Hi, I have a package that had no further update since the 26th of December.
The tracking number is 31418717993

The package still shows "On its way to Aramex Destination Facility" after 11 days

Eric C.

I can't use the chat in whatapp, the item was bought in eBay, and the tracking number is different, only 11 numbers.
The chat needs 12 digital number

Julian Mazur
Julian Mazur

It’s an overseas consignment that hasn’t arrived in your country. Happens lots on eBay. Lying sellers say they’re in the same country as you and end up being drop shippers. Fastway is the eBay preferred shipper now.

roycerolls
roycerolls

The procedure in whatsapp is a non event This company has gone into hiding

Tam
Tamasked

My parcel has been in “sortation” since 15th Dec with a fastways tracking code. No movement since then and when I fivtaxtvthem they say I face yo yo yo the supplier! Absolutely pathetic. Guess my son doesn’t get his Xmas present (ordered on 5th Dec) all other online orders seemed to have arrived in time!! Pathetic company

Melanie M.
Melanie M.

Took them 3 weeks for my parcel to finally arrive - worst company and service ever !

Get an answer from our members and Aramex representatives