4.5

2,872 reviews

Great service!

I sent 11 parcels overseas and had no trouble at all, very fast & efficient service from Leonie at Stepney in Adelaide. I was kept up to date with tracking information from beginning to end. Would highly recommend!

Darshan Trivedi

Darshan TrivediGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No issues

Picked up on time and delivered within time frame. Will use their services again. Booking online was easy as well with proper information and quotes of various options provided. Delivered in time and receiver information provided.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Darshan, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Other Couriers

RossSydney, NSW

First Time User

The actual delivery was done within the time frame suggested, Sydney to Auckland within 2 business days compared to 3 weeks plus by Australia Post (with no guarantee of it actually arriving.) Courier didn't pick-up on the day it was booked, in fact came late in the afternoon to pick it up and was surprised when I told him that it had been delivered in the morning that same day. Seems best to take it to the office rather than a pick-up.

Good experience

As the sender I didn’t receive tracking information until the package was delivered
I expected slightly more info. The receiver kept me updated but probably only because it was family.

Delivery TimeLate

Jennina E.

Jennina E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple and efficient

Easy to follow instructions on website. Dropping off the parcel at the Caulfield office was easy. The parcel arrived at the intended destination the day after I dropped it off. Happily recommend this service.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Jennina, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Oliver28

Oliver28sydney

Great Service!!

Overall all very good. Quick service, but pickup was 24 hours late with no notification. Excellent value door to door Sydney to Hobart.
I will use Pack & Send again when sending packages intertstate.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Oliver, We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your Pack & Send delivery experience. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Denyse

DenysePerth, WA

Extremely happy

Everything about using pack and send from start to finish was very easy and received my parcel quickly.
My parcel was packed extremely well
I'm am very happy with the overall experience and would use pack and send again

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Denyse, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Abbas Lakdawalla

Abbas LakdawallaSydney, NSW

Efficient services

Happy about the whole delivery process .. pick up on time... And the tracking app was also very useful and knowing how my packet travelled ... The delivery was perfect on the day which was predicted by you

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Abbas, We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your Pack & Send delivery experience. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Cairns to Tacoma

Cairns to TacomaFar North Queensland, QLD

First time user

Great ease with the online process, dropped off parcel to local office, a little over 2 weeks and delivery was accepted at the other end. Unfortunately I had issues with my tracking, however the "pop up" chat lady assisted with this. Compared to sending a parcel through another source, Pack & Send did it less than half the time and prices compared with both companies. Will definitely use them again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Simply impressive times

I bought a package and organised the shipping. It was dropped off at the depot in QLD on Tuesday, and delivered Thursday to Melbourne. Pretty damn impressive for a package I expected to take most of a week! Especially at the height of COVID. The package was actually delivered by Startrack and they managed to successfully find my building, so they get an extra star for that.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Tvan D, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Easy to book

Although the parcel travelled half way around the world it got to its destination eventually. Very easy to booking tool and competitive pricing. Tracking information very useful and accurate. Can recommend this service.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hello J_croukamp, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Great effort in trying times

Despite delays and challenges due to covid, this experience was well supported, with good communication and shared challenges/frustrations. Collection was on time, though delivery had a few glitches, all of which were beyond everyone's control. Parcel arrived with considerable delays, but it arrived. Great job team!

Delivery TimeLate

Bernard L.

Bernard L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent All Round

No problem at all just that tracking never worked on 1st time I used. Probabky a glitch as when I phoned office was helped right away also email got good responce

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Bernard, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us.

Richard M.

Richard M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

On time, quick and punctual delivery and easy to communicate with. I wouldn't hesitate to use them or certainly to recommend them to anyone needing a safe reliable courier service

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Richard M, We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your Pack & Send delivery experience. We're so pleased you found our service user-friendly and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Will not use anyone else for posting packages.

Perfect. Excellent service and advice and very fast delivery. Will not use anyone else for packing and or shipping. So pleased I found this service for Australia and International. Carole Moss-Bennett

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Carole, We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your Pack & Send delivery experience. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Caroline Homer

Caroline HomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service, price and efficiency

Picked up quickly, delivered within the time, good communications, amazing price. The tracking information was clear and accurate. I was very impressed with the whole experience and would use them again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided.

Zig

ZigIllawarra, NSW

Thankful gifts received

Very happy with being notified when package arrived in country and also signed for by receiver. Personel were very helpful. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly parcel arrived. Thank you

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Zig, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. It’s great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.

WardP

WardP

Never had an issue

I can highly recommend Pack and Send. I have sent everything from a large guitar rack system from Adelaide to Sydney...right through to a simple small carton. I will use again every time. Some courier services could certainly learn from Pack and Send. Fastway, Aramex...what a joke. These guys rock

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi WardP, It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy customer. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Jonathan M.

Jonathan M.Griffith 2603, ACT

Excellent reliable and fast delivery

I sold a bulky item to an interstate buyer online and needed a courier. I filled out the Pack Send form online and chose the DIY option of packaging myself and dropping off to the local depot.
It all went smoothly and the buyer messaged two days later they'd received the item in good order. Very happy with the experience again!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Ghengis Hasan

Ghengis HasanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just so simple

Prepare online. They pickup from your house. How good is that. You can't get better.
They pick up on the same day given you organise early enough. I simply can't say enough about pack and send. I recommend them for sure.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Ghengis, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy customer.