Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Lara T
Lara TSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I posted a 20kg cricket bag from Sydney to Canberra. The Pack & Send staff at Hornsby were very helpful and the service was exceptional. The parcel arrived earlier than expected in an excellent condition!

Hi Lara,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kon S
Kon SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and Good

Fast service, great price. Used other couriers and they charge a fortune if your package is over specifications.
These guys are the best out there. If you are looking for cheap and good, look no further.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Hi Kon,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Nicole T.
Nicole T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely slow service

Booked a package for Friday not picked up til Wednesday after several calls
Asked for a quote for an oversized item twice, promised a call back, still nothing back from them.

Colin Thom
Colin ThomSydney, NSW

Worked well

Dropped off package at the service centre, once picked up was able to track progress and got to receiver before expected time. Easy to use online service and cost is reasonable.

Hi Colin,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Brandon C
Brandon CAU

Awesome

When I dealt with this company(because another company stuffed me around) I was greeted with great service and a friendly atmosphere. Because if the great service I received, I now only deal with this company when sending parcels. I hope everyone else has the great service I got.

Sallie Hammond
Sallie HammondSydney, NSW

Worked out in the end

Organising delivery was straight forward. Pickup didn't happen on the specified day or next day. But communication by email was courteous and apologetic. I would return but would want a couple of days up my sleeve! :)

Margarita
MargaritaSydney, NSW

Fast, efficient and affordable

The package was picked up during the time frame I booked and it was delivered the very next day. The online service was easy, the cost was reasonable and the information re status was supplied promptly. Thank you, I will definitely use again!

Hi Margarita,
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Andrea A
Andrea ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Thank you so much Anshul (at Springwood Qld) for the 60th wedding anniversary delivery you did, you went above and beyond. The recipients and I are so grateful for you making it happen, they said you were a real gentleman. Thank you for all your time, effort and the care you took.

Fabián P.
Fabián P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent ONLINE service option

Cabin luggage sent from Melbourne to Regional Victoria.
I was a bit worried about some reviews but finally I paid the basic online service: $27 in place of doing by the local provider: $60 approx they told me on the phone.
In less than 24 hours the luggage was delivered in perfect conditions.
Thanks!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Hi Fabian,

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

DOOR TO DOOR OVERNIGHT

My client was up in Emerald Queensland and required an overnight delivery at a reasonable price. Pack & Send offered both. My customer was happy as "Larry" We will use this service again

Hi Macca,

Timely delivery

I chose Pack and Send because the parcel was large (140 litres). The item was picked up in the afternoon and delivered the next day to a country town 200km away. I have used Pack and Send before, for heavier items, excellent service.

Hi Ian,

Chrisitne C
Chrisitne CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

I wonderful end to end service. Prompt pick-up. Clear information and easy instruction provided to make the process seamless. Easy to track and the final part of the process was advice of delivery which I really did appreciate.

Hi Christine,
We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Excellent Service

Large package sent from Melb to Townsville picked up on time and delivered across country in 4days. Less than half the delivery time i was expecting. Arrived in perfect condition

Hi Lyndon,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

So easy, so convenient, great value

It was so easy to use the self service function, all paperwork, labels etc. were provided and I got an email confirmation that my parcel had been delivered. My parcels were collected the day after I booked, which is the standard, but I must admit I didn't notice that while I was making the booking. It was great value for money and an excellent service.

MaryB
MaryB

Seriously good service.

We sent a Tea chest from Albion in Brisbane to our daughter in Glebe Sydney. We packed it ourselves, booked online (extremely easy) delivered it to Albion about 2pm. Our daughter had notification the next day it was there. Grand total of less than $50 with Signature included.

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Read more reviews - page 2

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u