1,633

Bellacat

Bellacat

Absolutely thrilled!

I was the sender of a largish carton. It was simple to arrange online on Monday evening. I had the carton and packed it myself and it was picked up at lunchtime Tuesday. It was sent from Melbourne to Perth and arrived at my daughter's home at 11.15am Friday in perfect condition. A great service which I'll use again. Highly recommend!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Bellacat, Wow! This is a wonderful review of your experience with Pack & Send's online self service. It's great to hear from happy customers like yourself. Our team will be delighted to receive your feedback.

Stuart

StuartHunter Region, NSW

Pack and Send Review

I was the sender and receiver on this occasion. I received excellent service throughout. The package arrived in good condition and was packed very securely. Tracking information was supplied however, I was not able to access the information without first speaking to the Perth end (Bibra Lake). There was an issues with formatting straight off the P&S system. Thanks very much and I would not hesitate to use pack and Send again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Stuart, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're glad that you were happy with our packing service and that our Bibra Lake team was able to assist you. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Other Couriers
4.4
MEl

MEl

Excellent Service

Excellent service and extremely helpful and very careful packaging fragile goods. Immediate response and very fast turn around time. I would highly recommend Southern Highlands Oack and send without reservation

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi MEI, Its so great to hear that you were happy with the packaging and service quality that you recieved from our Southern Highlands Service Centre. Our team will be thrilled to receive your comments. Thanks so much for your review!

100% recommended for international orders .

Have used pack n send for international parcels on several occasions now and very efficient and arrived quickly. Items were packed extremely well, all arrived safely. Items are picked up on time and despatched quickly.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Deb, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. Its great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.

Sarand

Sarand

Terrible service

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Dave G

Dave GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service, great price.

Easy to deal with, very fast service, arrived the next day.
Would never use another courier service, Pack and Send have always treated goods with the of best care. Much appreciated

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Dave,Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. It's really nice to know that our efforts are paying off.

Samantha

SamanthaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

100% Recommend over using standard post

Leonie at Pack & Send Norwood was super friendly and helpful with sending some items to rural New Zealand. Fantastic price as well! A way better experience than I have had went sending packages overseas through the regular post. 100% recommend.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Samantha, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Pack & Send Norwood and for your positive feedback on Leonie. She will be thrilled to receive your comments and hear how happy you were with her service.

Jo Martin

Jo Martin

Fantastic service. Above and beyond!

Alex and Lara were so helpful and the cost so much more reasonable than Australia Post or any other service I searched. The delivery was quick and I am so happy with their service.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Jo for taking the time sharing your positive experience with us and mentioning our colleagues, Alex and Lara. The team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Hope to see you again.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

A Professional & Helpful Service

Pack and Send were very helpful and guided me through the process of getting a large carton of goods to the UK for my daughter. They offered very good advice about having the parcel approved by the UK authorities which saved my daughter from paying customs tax. A huge help.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Sarah. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We are glad that you have loved our services. Hope to see you again on your next shipment.

Andrew S

Andrew SNortheast, VIC

Very good service, satisfied customer

I asked at late notice for an item to be collected from an auction house, and delivered to me, a state away. Pack and Send were on the job without complaint, quick and efficient and collection and delivery, and my valuable items were packed brilliantly. It even surprised me that I got my package a day earlier than anticipated. I would recommend them for any important jobs to anyone in the future.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Andrew for the positive feedback. We are happy to know that we were able to accommodate and fulfill your shipping needs. Hope to see you again.

Very professional job!

Reliable and proficient. Packed exceptionally well and arrived on time. The care and attention to detail was a highlight. Parcel was tracked throughout its journey. Would certainly recommend Pack and Send.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Guy for the positive feedback and for sharing your experience. Looking forward to your next shipment with us.

Excellent job

Pack and Send disassembled a medical device for us and delivered to our offices in Sydney, great job - all parts present and no damage (and saved us an 11 hour trip across the country and back).

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to know that you have loved our service. Looking forward to your next shipment.

Paul J.

Paul J.Hobart, TAS

Great Service

Had excellent service from Pack and Send. Guys were a pleasure to deal with. Fragile load was packed and delivered safely and within time and on budget. Thank you Pack and Send for your professional service. Wouldn't hesitate to use your services again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review Paul. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our services. Hope to see you again.

J.M

J.MCoburg, VIC

Why is it so difficult?

CorpWin

CorpWinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unreliable!

Booked job 1 week in advance. Courier failed to show.
Staff at Pack&Send helpful but had to cancel the job because contractor failed to respond to calls.
As a result I had to cancel 3 days worth of work because l needed to be here to receive parcel.
Will not use again. Hopefully a full refund is pending.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Efficient, polite and professional

I had them return a mobile phone I had left at the airport. They were prompt, polite and efficient.
They called me to provide updates and were a pleasure to deal with..

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Glenn for sharing your experience with us. We happy to know that you are satisfied with our service.

Super responsive to urgent job

Pack and send were so very professional to deal with in response to an urgent job I logged with them. They understood my perspective and were able to offer very good solutions. The were able to deliver an excellent product on time and on budget.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Jo for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Looking forward to doing business with you again.

DAHS

DAHSMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service!

Graham from Coffs Harbour Pack & Send was outstanding in his helpful and efficient response; from providing an initial quote, to delivering the boxes (including tape) we needed, to pick up and delivery. Couldnt fault the service and will be using them again. The other delivery end said all arrived as planned.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you have loved our services, our colleague, Graham at Pack and Send Coffs Harbour will be pleased to learn of your high praise.

Sophie B.

Sophie B.Sydney, NSW

Never bother ringing doorbell, just leave a card...

I have had numerous deliveries sent through this company and the delivery driver NEVER RINGS THE DOORBELL, they just leave the card. I have been home every single time they have delivered packages as well. I have told the staff when I pick up the package, I have emailed the customer support on their website and contacted the companies that use them... Yet it continues. This morning, I actually received an email while sitting at home that they had "attempted delivery" which is a joke. As their physical shop location is difficult to find parking, it brings me even more joy in attempting to get my parcel... I don't know how they are so highly rated, unfortunately I have to give them 1 star, which is 1 star too many in my opinion...

AXUS

AXUSMid North Coast, NSW

Friendly and efficient staff.

The new site is easy to park, staff are very friendly and efficient.
The parcel arrived on time as expected.
Very happy with the services provided.
I have used their services for some time now and am very satisfied.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Axis for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Looking forward to doing business with you again.

Evey

Eveyasked

Is it necessary for pack and send to open my bags for inspection without me present in order to ship my bags overseas?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Evey. Thank you for contacting Pack & Send. If shipments are booked through a Service Centre and dropped for them to ship, then yes it is normal. It will be stated in the Terms & Conditions also that they would have asked you to sign. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 668 000 option 2 to discuss further.

CrispHD

CrispHDasked

An item I sold was sent to the buyer in Perth and 3 months later the receiver is claiming the contents were not correct, claiming item was been stolen. What is the next steps?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Good Afternoon and thank you for contacting Pack & Send. If this is the case, please send an email through to customerservice@packsend.com.au with the booking reference or tracking number, so they can investigate further. Otherwise, please feel free to call us on 1300 668 000 option 2. Thank you.

Joel

Joelasked

I have a 3 wood (golf club) that's to be sent to Melb from Tweed.
Roughly 220g, 120cm long, 10cm wide.
Can I get a rough quote excluding insurance please

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Joel. Thank you for contacting Pack & Send and apologies for the late response. If you still require a freight estimate for your golf clubs, please contact your local Pack & Send https://www.packsend.com.au/tweedheads who can assist with any freight estimate. Thank you and have a great day.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives