PACK & SEND

Awesome !!!

Went into Pulteney st store and spoke with the owner John about packing a Bouzouki (Musical Instrument) so I could take it on a plane to the USA.
Not only did he have the correct size box but also took his time to explain on different ways to pack it tight and solid.
He offered, for a small fee, to pack it himself with styrofoam, peanuts and extra cardboard bracing.
It only took him a day and when I picked it up, he showed me how it was done before closing the box.
Awesome job, quick, friendly and would recommend this store without hesitation.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Great to hear you were pleased with the advice and personailsed packing service received from John at PACK & SEND Adelaide East. Thanks for the great review!

Super Impressed!

I was so Impressed and relieved with the speed at which this large, fragile parcel was delivered. The tracking information was encouraging however 'in transit' was slightly ambiguous, leaving room for a little anxiety due to the time sensitivity of the parcel. Edwina from Mittagong pack and send helped make this daunting task easy thank-you for your expertise ;)

Shipping TypeDomestic
Thanks so much Marguerite. This is fantastic feedback. Edwina says you are most welcome sends her thanks to you!

Two Problem-free Consignments Perth/Sydney

I shipped an espresso coffee machine from Joondalup (WA) office in Jan 2019 and a coffee roaster in May 2019. I never received feedback from the consignee in January but since there were no complaints I have to assume that everything went smoothly.
The May consignee received the coffee roaster 5 days after I lodged it at Joondalup for packing and shipment. The email I received from North Sydney read: "We are THRILLED! Thank you so much for the care you took with the packing of all the parts as it really stood up to the journey." And from her partner: ". . . the roaster was brilliantly packed."
I'll have no hesitation in using Pack & Send for future interstate freight movements.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks very much for the review David. Its always great to hear this sort of feedback not only from you but from your customers as well. We really appreciate you sharing this :)

Very helpful and efficient

Pack & Send Geelong were recommended to me to help ship a small but challenging parcel of Lithium Batteries to Brisbane. Their staff were very helpful and informed me of all the restrictions and regulations involved in shipping the batteries.

The parcel was successfully shipped the same day and received ahead of time! Very impressive given other freight organisations had been unable or reluctant to ship these goods.

I was especially grateful for the determination their staff showed to find the best carriers to ensure the package arrived on time.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks so much for the review! We are experts at sending Lithium batteries, and our wide range of carrier options means that we will always be able to offer you the best carrier to suit your urgency and or budget.

Good experience with a little scare

Package was picked up at 4:55pm with the source office shutting at 5. A little panic but ended well. Was delivered to us much earlier than we thought which was great. We were kept in the loop the whole time. Will do it again.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Mod, thanks very much for the review. Would be pleased to know which PACK & SEND service centre you dealt with so we can make sure they are aware of the feedback.Narre Warren in Victoria.

Art piece sent from Geelong Australia and delivered to the UK.

James and his team are excellent to deal with. Large framed art piece packed and shipped to the UK, delivery was made with art piece as it left Australia. Client was over the moon with receiving goods as when it left Australia. Thanks so much to Geelong Pack and send.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks very much for the 5 star review Stephen! James and the team at PACK & SEND Geelong really appreciate it and great to hear that the client was over the moon.

Poor/zero service

Quote requested May 10th. Quote referred to Geelong branch May 10th. Call from Geelong branch May 15th.
TNT collected May 13th, delivered Sydney May 14th.
Who do you think I recommend?

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Chrispy, we are sorry to have let you down with our response to your quote request in this instance. We typically respond to quote requests the same day within a few hours and I hope you will give us a chance to quote again next time you have a shipping need.

Excellent, professional customer care and service

I had a musical instrument shipped from the Hallam branch in Victoria, to Sydney. The guitar was carefully packed and arrived in immaculate condition. Rahul and the staff did an excellent job in packing, and organising the delivery when I spoke to him on the phone prior to shipment. Tracking information was accurate and very helpful.
Can't thank Rahul enough for ensuring the guitar arrived safely, undamaged and on the next day.
Fantastic work, and outstanding customer service.
Would recommend Pack and Send to anyone

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Peter. Rahul and the team at PACK & SEND Narre Warren thank you for the fantastic review!

Professional as always. I have had a long relationship with Pack and Send and am always pleased.

Package picked up, crated and delivered in the exact time-frame that was promised. It was a heavy fragile item that needed professional packing that was provided to the highest standard.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Joel, we are glad to hear that we continue to satisfy you with our service as always. Could you please let us know which service centre you used to send your latest parcel?Mt Waverley....

Total quality!

Reliable, efficient, trustworthy service, Darwin to Falmouth (USA). Receiver was pleased with the efficiency of an important legal document delivery. Sender was well informed of each delivery stage through real time tracking and delivery.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Stara, thanks very much for the kind review. We are glad you're pleased with the quality of the service.

Company was easy to deal with. I did not need to set up an account prior and payment was made by credit card. Parcels were picked up promptly and notification was received that they had been delivered.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Kym, thanks very much for the five star review. We really appreciate it! Please let us know which service centre you dealt with so we can make sure they see your review.

Contented Customer

Goods received in good order and in good time. Price reasonable. Could not ask for a better service,

I was sender and receiver. Delivered to Bibra lake 6 May arrived Adelaide 10 May.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi John thanks very much this is great feedback. The team at Bibra Lake are thankful for your support!

Good job

Good job on shipping my package from East to West
Good labelling on packaging
It took laws than a week for road freight
My package was 21.7kg
And was well packaged for why the item was..

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. May I ask which one of our service centres you dealt with so I can make sure they see this great feedback about their service?Bunbury WA Liverpool NSW

Pack & Send Service

I have had 2 shipments with Pack & Send. Rodger was so helpful with my deliveries and kept me updated with the process from Bali to Noosa. Highly recommend. Stress free receiving my parcels, delivered in a few days.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Wendy thanks very much for the great review and recommendation.

Great service and communication

The package was received very quickly. Packed perfectly. Great communication. It was the first time I’ve used the company and will definitely recommend them to others without hesitation. Price was also good.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Naz, great to hear you were impressed and will be recommending us to others! We really appreciate it. May I ask which one of our service centres you dealt with?

Norwood Stepney Pack & Send - Fantastic Service

New owner and management very impressive....Great improvement!!.
Fast friendly service and good competitive prices. Overseas shipping fast and easy.
Items were carefully and professionally packed by them (which is an optional extra service cost).
Pack & Send Norwood /Stepney....I would highly recommend.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks so much for the great review! We really appreciate the feedback.

Perfect service!

The employee at Pack and Send was so thorough and the service was excellent. A tracking number was provided promptly and gave detailed information about the package. Our package arrived in perfect condition and within a short time.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks very much for the positive feedback Ainslie. Are you able to let us know which PACK & SEND service centre you dealt with so we can make sure they know about your review?

Absolutely perfect

My packages were promptly collected from the auction house and 2 days later already received in Coffs Harbour NSW. I don't really know what else i can write to get to those required 30 words...but all very good

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks so much Chris! Could you please tell us which PACK & SEND Location you dealt with so we can pass on your praise?

Professional Service & Easy Process

Pack & Send North Ryde were a pleasure to work with! Such an easy process and staff were extremely helpful :) Package was picked up on schedule and delivered on time as promised. Would certainly use them again!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks so much for the great review Monica! The team from PACK & SEND North Ryde really appreciate it!

Well done!

The package was shipped on the day we agreed and it arrived earlier than the expected time and in good condition.
We were supplied with accurate and helpful tracking information.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks for the positive review Alexandros. Could you let us know which PACK & SEND you dealt with so we can make sure they are aware of this great feedback?

I have documents with you . Iam from Egypt I want to know how can I pay and how many? the documents from USA or Camerom
Hi Wael, We do not have offices in the USA or Cameroon. I believe that what you are referring to is a scam which has nothing to do with our company. The scammers are using our brand name to commit fraud and has nothing to do with the real PACK & SEND. I recommend you do not pay these people as I have heard of other stories like this from others where they have paid and nothing is received.

Hi, I would like to send a big luggage to France from Australia, it is some valuable item fo me and I would like to know if we can track the parcel please ? I am looking for a great & safe service. Thanks a lot Best Regards D.
Thank you for your enquiry. We can provide international shipping services with tracking if required. It is best to contact your local Service Centre for more information.

Is it possible to send a lithium battery phone to United Arab Emirates?
Hi Baz I am not sure but if you took the battery out so it was separate Im sure it would be ok but here is the contact details for one of the pack and send shops as they will know. PACK & SEND® Canning Vale Willetton WA (08) 9259 0900Thank you Bill.The only logical way to get the correct answer is to... contact them directly not via a Review site

Similar listings