PACK & SEND

Good service

Good service.
Picked up on time
Arrived next day as per request
Good tracking detail - except did not advise it was actually delivered
Would recommend to other people to use Pack Send for their freight requirements

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Better than all the rest

Service was fantastic. Received my parcel from Bali to Hervey Bay within 3 days. Price and service was far better than any other carrier I have ever used. Definately will be using them more often.

5 Star Service

Couldn’t be happier with the service. Arrived at receiver early in the morning in rural Victoria. Sent on a Friday and arrived on Tuesday. Will definitely be using this company again.

Delivery of coffee table

It arrived fast and in excellent condition and for a competitive price. I am very happy with the service and the Coffs harbour office. I will use the service in future.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Great service. I would use it again.

I was the sender. I dropped off the package myself.
The person at the front desk was friendly and polite. I paid by card.
The brief interaction was very easy and pleasant.
The package was delivered to the correct place and was not late.

Fantastic service

Really great to deal with from the first phone call to Bibra Lake. The same person helped me when I brought my box in to the branch to be sent. So helpful with the documentation and everything I needed to know. I highly recommend them based on the service I received.

Shipping TypeInternational

I needed to get a 45 kg altar table from Geelong to Sydney and James stepped up. It was collected, well packed and delivered within just a few days. I highly recommend Pack & Send Geelong.

Professional and trustworthy

Original artworks and manuscripts had to be delivered to an artist in rural QLD on short notice. Pack and Send managed each stage of the process from Hawthorn, Melbourne, culminating in the artist's signature on delivery. Could not have had a better experience and service.

Really Great Service.Thanks

Great Service very helpful from the first contact I have never used a courier service before and they took cae of everything.Also good to be kept in the loop for delivery etc

Outstanding Service

Pack & Send are the best delivery company out there. Hands down. Very efficient. The website is easy to navigate. The prices are excellent. Customer service is outstanding, so polite & friendly. I would never use anybody else. Thank you!

Shipping TypeDomestic
Wow, what a review, thank you Nic. We greatly appreciate your positive words and look forward to seeing your business again soon.

Most helpful courier service around

Package arrived on time and in perfect condition.
Pack & Send where very helpful in sorting out the collection and with their advice on how to package the item to assist with keeping costs down.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Dan & Lyssa. Thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad to know your shipment went smoothly. We appreciate your comments and look forward to assisting you again in future.

Simply Brilliant.

The Coffs Harbour store is friendly, professional and polite. Focused on providing the best customer service always. Package arrived ahead of schedule and was easy to track. The recipients are very happy.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you for your great feedback Robert. We are happy to know your experience was a positive one and we hope to see you again soon.

Great Service

Package picked up on time as asked. Packages were then combined into one and sent at a reduced cost to original estimate. I was informed of all the stages in a very friendly manner. I am a very happy customer.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Tim. Thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad to hear you were provided a premium service by one of our stores. Packaging is very important for any parcel being delivered through a courier service and I'm happy to see our team accommodated accordingly. Look forward to seeing your business again soon.

"The Perfect Move"

This was a difficult move in the sense that we didn't know what to expect at the Thailand end, 21 tea chest size boxes and a leather electric recliner 4 seater lounge.
Pack and Send's advice was invaluable in this regard. Their documentation was correct in every detail, Thailands customs only had a couple of questions re the contents, and this was just in regard to language interpretation, so thanks Pack & Send Eltham, I would use their services every time.
Regards. Peter Michelsz

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Peter. Thank you for your fabulous feedback and we are happy to hear your experience was to your satisfaction. Our Service Centres are always are the Freight Specialists and always aim to provide the best possible service. Your review is greatly appreciated and we hope to see your business again soon.

Excellent service

I had artworks brought from interstate. Tony was pleasant, courteous and did an excellent job of getting my goods for me in perfect condition within a very restricted time frame. I would thoroughly recommend Pack & Send.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Good Morning. Thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad to know your shipment went smoothly. Tony appreciates your comments and looks forward to assisting you again in future. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you enjoy your day.

Fantastic Service

Many thanks for your fantastic service by Ben Fairfax at the Clarence St Store. As promised my documents were delivered to Italy in two days. Tracking was very easy to follow and confirmation of delivery very prompt. I would have no hesitation in recommending your service in the future. Many thanks.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
We are glad to hear Ben at our Clarence Street store was able to assist and provide the premium service we promote daily. Thank you for your fabulous feedback Maureen and we appreciate your recommendation.

Excellent Service

I was the sender and assisted by Che - Che was outstanding in providing excellent customer service, she gave me timely updates and made sure that my delivery arrived as promised

Shipping TypeDomestic
Thank you for your positive feedback Michelle. Che is always willing to assist and does it with a smile every time. We hope to see you again soon.

Really impressed with the professional service in store, delivery time and tracking simple and easy

Yes all the above was carried out to my satisfaction
Delivered as per estimated date and time frame
Tracking details was easy to follow and very informative on point to point along route

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Barry. Thank you for your fabulous feedback and we are happy to hear your experience was to your satisfaction. Our Service Centres are always are the Freight Specialists and always aim to provide the best possible service. Your review is greatly appreciated Barry and we hope to see you in store again soon.

First Class Service - Joondalup Branch

Joondalup Branch packaged and shipped a high value fragile and bulky Astronomical Telescope for me. They were helpful and supportive. The package was double boxed and shock proofed. They photographed the packaging steps and the delivery was received on time at Phillip Island intact with only minor external packaging damage.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Ian. Thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad to hear you were provided a premium service by the Joondalup store. Packaging is very important for any parcel being delivered through a courier service and I'm happy to see our team accommodated accordingly. Look forward to seeing your business again soon.

Very good service level overall, friendly customer service.

Website states delivery in 2-3 days, ended up being 6 days including weekend.
Maybe staff could have alerted us on taxes at destination. Very happy overall and will use their services again

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you for your feedback Gabrielle. Any costs associated with international shipments are not known at time of booking but should have been advised to you that these may occur in transit. Apologies this was not advised and we will work closely with the service centres to further improve our service.

I may have a large green glass bottle to be picked up from Epping Sydney & packed safely & sent to Brisbane. Do you do all this? If so, can you give me a cost estimate?
Yes we can do this. We need some more info before we can estimate cost. Please ring us on 1300 668 000 and we provide you an estimate.

I need to send 12 large paintings to Melbourne from Toronto NSW 2283. How would you deal with this for me? The pictures are oil paintings on canvas on wooden stretchers. They are unframed canvases. - #10 @ 120 h x 90 w x 3.5 deep (centimeters) - #2 @ 120 x 80 x 3.5 deep (centimeters) Each canvas weighs 2.5kg - 3kg. They need to be separated as they may scratch one another. They may react with plastics. Bubble wrap is not recommended. They need to be handled as fragile.
I'm pretty sure Pack and Send can custom make you boxes -1 for each painting. Will probably be a bit expensive, but anything you do is.I have spoken to them and they have a great solution that is not expensive. They do make crates and its possible to crate multiple pics together. They gave superb advice re keeping the costs down and I am working with Phil from the Adamstown branch on a custom made solution. Result!

I have documents with you . Iam from Egypt I want to know how can I pay and how many? the documents from USA or Camerom
Hi Wael, We do not have offices in the USA or Cameroon. I believe that what you are referring to is a scam which has nothing to do with our company. The scammers are using our brand name to commit fraud and has nothing to do with the real PACK & SEND. I recommend you do not pay these people as I have heard of other stories like this from others where they have paid and nothing is received.