Great service, very persistent

We left my husband's wallet in our Tokyo hotel on our last day. Graham organised its collection and return to us, despite it being much more difficult than expected given Japanese rules. He persisted as it got trickier and got it home. We are so grateful.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Attend to details and follow through.

PACK & SEND has become my preferred carrier of important documents that need to come back after processing. Tony in Willetton follows the consignment and keeps me informed. Recently he even took a late delivery and expedited its pick-up as it was very important.

Service +++

Very knowledgeable advice and help and service by Edwina and great and very very quick delivery. We were well pleased as is our son f\to who we sent the goods.

Stress free...Fantastic!

I needed to send a couple of rather large packages to family in Midwest America. Normally, to send even a small package to the US has taken sometimes 3-4 weeks.
Then I found Pack & Send BIBRA LAKE, WA.
It landed on the receiver's door in 4 days! Packaged safely!
Accurate and helpful tracking, professional packing, and worry free is all I can say about the team in Bibra Lake.

Adelaide Pack and Send were outstanding

These guys were amazing. Nothing was an issue, they were prompt with answering questions and our very large artworks were packed perfectly. There was also a mix up with the delivery address and they were wonderful!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Undelivered parcel

I chose the self service option to send a document to India! When the document didn’t reach I contacted pack send and they said it’s on hold in India customs and they asking for equivalent of $102
AUD to release the papers. I was offered refund for freight if I could pay the customs. But never got any refund or any help from them. I ended up spending $150
to get the document there and that too it took 20 days in the end! Waste of time and terrible service.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeInternational

Send computer, screens and private stuff to Germany

We went to Pack & Send in Balmain in Sydney. From the beginning till the delivery the service was super friendly and they were always updating us. Goods were in Germany within 3 days , but as expected due to the stupid customs system there was some paperwork missing, which ended up that we got the delivery one week later. Not a fault of Pack & Send they even made us aware of those high difficult customs regulations.
We can absolute recommend Pack & Send in Balmain.
PS: If you have to ship personal good. Make your way to an office or ring them up before as on the general webpage is no such classification.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Perfect, faster than expected too, had no need to bother tracking.

Edwina, at Mittagong, was so helpful & efficient, emailed tracking info & gave me a realistic time estimate.
She also googled destination as satelite photo so I was reassured of location & security, i.e. not overlooked by road or close neighbours etc so saved money. A box of second-hand books.

I received an email of thanks but unable to upload in box below so copy/paste

Susie,
Excuse my French but holy crap.
I/we were not expecting the wealth of knowledge you have sent us. When we got it and opened it we were honestly gob smacked. Super excited. We have both delved in them already.
When your back down in Tassie you must come up and have a tea, beer, scoob, what ever floats your boat and see what we are doing here.
From the bottom of our hearts thank you so so much for what you have done.

Hannah and Matt

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Excellent service from start to finish

I'm so glad I was recommended Pack & Send as excellent service all the way... helpful and courteous both Graham in despatch and the driver who picked up and delivered the very heavy packages...thanks guys!

Excellent service!

Ray at Pack and Send East Perth was great to deal with . He is very quick in his response and always provide great solutions. I have sent several guitars through them and have been very happy and most importantly fast and reliable.

So easy to work with

The employee's were so easy to deal with from the initial enquiry to the follow up of the delivery. My package was and urgent send and I felt so at ease that it would arrive at its destination in time. I even received an email to say my package was delivered and who had signed for it. I will definitely be using Pack and Send at Mermaid beach again.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Bit expensive first time around, was delivered undamaged so thats always a bonus

No major issues, wasn't able to use online option first time around so was more expensive than expected, if next time the online option is successful then I will compare price difference and hopefully continue to use your service, thanks.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you letting us know of your experience. We hope to serve you again soon!

Quick service, picked up goods from our location and were able to deliver to a remote area for us. Thank you for your service

Sender or ReceiverSender
Online feedback is precious to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience with us.

Excellent Service

Great customer service.
Ken was full of knowledge and so helpful with sending my package to Japan.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to read how our staff delivered above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Excellent service, professional people

We sent a parcel to England and used Pack and Send Bibra Lakes to do this. Yvette was excellent and she provided us with excellent service.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. It is great to know that we were able to provide you with the highest levels of service.

Excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service by Ken.
Item got there when he said after being kept down by Auspost, which coincidentally turned up the same morning but they tried to deliver when the office was closed and only 4 days later than they said.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Your words of encouragement and your assessment of our services and products make us deeply proud of what we are doing.It was our pleasure to serve you.

Outstanding service!

Seymour is so well organised, has great memory and attention to detail, and is very thoughtful. I highly recommend Pack & Send Mermaid Beach.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
We are so glad we were able to help you out. Helping our customers is what we love best. We sincerely look forward to serving you again soon!

Great service. Super fast shipping. Friendly and accommodating.

The service was great. The gentleman at the shop front was friendly and accommodating. Item was received by the recipient the next day (Sydney to Melbourne).

Sender or ReceiverSender
Your review is valuable to us as we shape our customer strategy and useful to other community members trying to decide if we are a good fit for their needs. Thank you for your patronage.

Smooth and Fantastic

Midlands pack and send, most helpful, fantastic bussiness Packed very well. Great communication. Arrived on quoted date.
Will use again

Sender or ReceiverIm Sender and receiver.

very helpful

friendly staff and timely delivery as promised meant I would both recommend and return to use the team's service again

Sender or ReceiverSender
Your review serves as a confirmation to all of us that our efforts in the selection process are making a difference in the daily lives of our customers, Looking forward to your next visit.

Hi, I would like to send a big luggage to France from Australia, it is some valuable item fo me and I would like to know if we can track the parcel please ? I am looking for a great & safe service. Thanks a lot Best Regards D.

Is it possible to send a lithium battery phone to United Arab Emirates?
Hi Baz I am not sure but if you took the battery out so it was separate Im sure it would be ok but here is the contact details for one of the pack and send shops as they will know. PACK & SEND® Canning Vale Willetton WA (08) 9259 0900Thank you Bill.The only logical way to get the correct answer is to... contact them directly not via a Review site

Hi A family member wants to send a small Collapsible clothesline from Mount Hutton 2290 to Waterloo 2017. The package would be approx 1550mm in length and 500mm in width. I know it’s just an estimate but how much do you think it may cost? I do Realise this will be an estimate initially, Thank your Regards Dieter Krause
Hi Dieter, In order to get an estimated cost for shipping, I would suggest getting in contact with PACK & SEND Adamstown as they would be closest to the pick up address. Alternatively, please email your contact details to customerservice@packsend.com.au and we can pass your estimate request on to the store.

Similar listings