PACK & SEND

• Sender or ReceiverSender (77%) · Receiver (23%)
  • Delivery Time
    • On Time (375)
    • Early (180)
    • Unacceptably Late (22)
    • Never Collected (15)
    • Late (10)
    • Never Arrived (7)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (96%) · No (4%)

Great service from start to finish!

I ship with these guys regularly and can not fault them. Packages are always picked up on time and reach their destinations very quickly. I highly recommend Pack and Send.

Steven Vincent

Steven VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top notch

Fast and helpful service. Less than 24 hours for delivery and helpful online directions. Pick up from my front door. Thank you for helping to keep us connected in this difficult time.

Other Couriers
LainyV

LainyVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Help for family

This service was invaluable getting a care package down to dad in NSW. Don’t know what we would have done without them. Fast and reliable service. Thank you very much.

Jaymac

JaymacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and Affordable

We have used Pack and Send on a couple of occasions now and can't fault them. Couriers turned up on time and the price is unbeatable. We're very happy, stress free freight, perfect!

Sue

Sue

Very quick and tracking was spot on.

My package got to South Korea 4 days quicker than a package I sent interstate by a different carrier. Good value using the self serve option. Well done pack and send.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Above expectations! Quick and reliable!

I could not believe how quickly my package arrived from metro Adelaide to Country SA. Picked up on a Monday and at my door by Tuesday. Will definitely use this service again! Would highly recommend to others. Rates are reasonable and affordable. Thanks so much for the amazing and reliable customer service.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

JulieFletcher

JulieFletcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very well priced and super fadt

I arranged the collection and delivery of a bulky item I purchased. The online service and ease of ordering and paying was fantastic, highly recommend. Collected one day and delivered the next in perfect condition.

Pauline Tam

Pauline TamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kieren at Albion Pack and Send is super helpful. His attention to my small consignments has been excellent and great customer service. Won't send my business packages with anyone else. Thanks!

Wonderful service

Excellent service. Prompt, helpful and so reasonably priced. Easy to do online. Thank you! Sent gift to daughter and was received same day. Would definitely use again. No hesitation to recommend.

Annemieke

AnnemiekeIllawarra, NSW

Great service amazing!

Took my goods to Mittagong Pack & Send, Edwinda actually packed my goods into a box said it may be picked same day but probably following day. Received a call from my daughter package arrived next day ..fabulous..

Skip

SkipMid North Coast, NSW

Good service, excellent pricing

Easy to set up online with printable address labels etc and it was collected as promised the next day. Delivered in reasonable timeframe. Fair, affordable pricing, and the goods arrived safely.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Skip. Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. It’s great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.

Excellent and professional service

Bhavin was very patient in answering my questions and accommodating my request. He arranged everything from packing to shipping. He even called me up to update me on the status of my parcel deliveries. Wonderful customer service.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Carla. Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off.

Quick easy simple

Quick easy simple, I delivered the parcel to the Wollongong depot. Parcel was tracked by email response and delivered on time. Covid19 precautions taken by depot and deliver. Thank you

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Geoff. We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way. We really look forward to serving you again soon.

JBo

JBoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Had a package that required pick up from Ballarat and delivery to my home in Kyneton within a matter of days. With little notice, Pack & Send were able to execute this as promised, at a very competitive price. Will definitely use their service again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to know that we were able to provide you with the highest levels of service.

Bev

Bev

Excellent! So grateful!

Amazing punctuality picking up and dropping off! Tracking was easy and always available!
I am so grateful to pack and send staff who are always helpful and pleasant and I am so grateful that my parcels were collected, delivered and looked after so well!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Bev. Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your review and hope to serve you again!

BRILLIANT!

Picked up on the very next day, was International delivery.. sent me an email as i didn't complete one section, sorted that immediately & arrived with in UK 4 days later!! And all that with COVID19 & flights being reduced etc. AWESOME! thank you :)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi. We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way. We really look forward to serving you again soon.

Cliff

CliffSydney, NSW

Above average performance

Delivered before promised date so, under promise and over deliver. Makes me a happy customer.30 words nonsense makes me want to just close dialogue ! To many words not a uni assignment ffs

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Cliff. Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. It’s great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.

Kerry Lyle

Kerry Lyle Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy, Fast, Efficient, Frequent user, 100% Recommend

Easy, Fast, Efficient, Frequent user, 100% Recommend. I am a sender of Large packages and have always been happy with the service. Its easy, very affordable for the packages we send. Esp when you compare to other couriers.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kerry. Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to read how our staff delivered above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless!

Currently sitting at 8 days for a package to travel 25 minutes and now they can’t find it. Absolutely useless service! No idea how this was so hard to just get done.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
LuaBandit

LuaBanditIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic service.

Great friendly service. Pack received in less than 24 hours after lodgement vs Australia Post who took a minimum of 8 days for the first 2 of 8 parcels to arrive with 3 still not delivered after 10 days one of which 1 only shows it being lodged at Moss Vale with no information after that - ie it is lost! Would highly recommend Pack and Send Mittagong.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi. Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. It’s great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.