PACK & SEND

Delivered quicker than expected.

I was sending 3 parcels and although this package was missed in being picked up on the day it was picked up the next day and delivered the next day which was quicker than the ETA given anyhow. No problem there.

Yara

YaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect and efficient

Very quick and efficient service, friendly professional staff. My parcel was sent overseas and arrived earlier than expected and in excellent condition. Would strongly recommend it for either domestic or international parcels.

Awesome job

I delivered a 6.6kg parcel from Australia to the US and it arrived in 6 days (before the expected delivery date) with no damage to the box, tracking updates were frequent
Would recommend

Shipping TypeInternational

Kira Sergiacomi

Kira SergiacomiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful staff, outside contracts can be flimsy.

Delivery TimeLate

Andrew C.

Andrew C.Sydney, NSW

Simple and straight forward

Instructions were good, parcel was picked up on time and delivery was quick... cant ask for much more.
Tracking info was accurate and overall value was really good. I will certainly use Pack and Send again.

Eoin Sheehy

Eoin SheehyPerth, WA

Excellent service

Sent 45kg of luggage from Perth to Melbourne on the non-express online self service. Cost only $75, dropped my stuff to the shop on Monday morning (no hassle at this stage), arrived in Melbourne by the Friday of the same week. Really happy with it, would happily recommend to anyone!

LOST my package

They LOST my package, tracking said it was delivered 4 weeks ago and it wasn't. They have stopped replying to my emails. The last thing they told me is 'it will turn up eventually'. Completely unacceptable and I am outraged. It's been lost for weeks. I used to love pack and send and used it all the time, never, ever again.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
SARAH

SARAHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

paid over $200 for a small domestic shipment , half received and other half lost !!!!

paid over $200 for a small domestic shipment , they didnt use their service but gave it to star track , half shipment arrived and other half lost somewhere , not helpful , will never use them again

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

4.4
4.1

Quick and efficient ! My customer is Happy so do I!

With the actual shortage of planes going overseas,the didgeridoo only took one week to reach Los Angeles! Fantastic! The tracking was email to me and to my customer too! Bravo

Shipping TypeInternational

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

My item reached its destination.

My deliveries arrived quite timely at the intended destination, hence the three stars. Lost two due to calling pack and send to provide entry code for the delivery address who told me that my item might be sent back to me. Four days after pick up and tracking showed it was almost at the delivery address....so this caused significant concern for no reason. I called admin a couple of times and they sounded very down and negative.

Annie Schulz

Annie SchulzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy to use !

We recently used pack and send from Canberra to Adelaide. We sent four large boxes for a great price ! And they arrived 3 days later to our doorstep. Very happy with the service provided.

Ms Narelle Spiller

Ms Narelle SpillerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional courier service

Online service is easy to use. Packages have been picked up promptly with excellent delivery time frames. Recipients have all been happy with delivery. We are now a repeat customer.

Fast and reliable

The package was collected on time. I was able to monitor and track the status of the package. I received an email upon delivery. The package was received on time and in good condition.

Rene

ReneAlice Springs, NT

First time customer but will certainly use P&S again

Leonie, who I dealt with at the Norwood Pack & Send, was fabulous to deal with.
Her email responses were fast and nothing was too much trouble.
I was very impressed with how well my auction purchase had been packaged for transit and the delivery time was good.
I highly recommend the company and will happily spread the word to people I know who are looking to transport goods from Adelaide to NT.

4.3
3.6
4.1

Quick repsonse and very helpful , best service

My parcel was quoted ,pick up and send within 1 days and got there the next day, Best service . arrived the very next day to the reciever. And very well priced as compared to DHL

Excellent.

I deal with the welshpool WA pack & send.They are always very helpful. Have recommended them to numerous friends,who are also very happy with their service. Transit time of my parcels is always excellent also.

Sean H

Sean HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than Australia Post

Can't rate highly enough! Booked in online in the morning for a delivery to NSW. The packages were picked up from my address that day, and received an email the next day they were delivered!

Excellent Service

Dropped parcels into Pack & Send, Bibra Lake.
With paperwork finalized and emailed to our address with tracking information for us to send onto receiver

Delivery faster than I originally thought

Susan Matsen

Susan MatsenCentral Queensland, QLD

Pack & Send Mackay

We sent 2 large parcels through Mackay and the service was excellent and it arrived at the destination within a couple of days. This isn't the first time we have use this Mackay Business(Jenny) and I will continually recommend it.

Nice work

The service & communication were great, and the service was price well. I would use the service again for sure, and I would be happy to share my experience with family and friends. Very Happy!

norma.brea

norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

John S.

John S.asked

Are you guys able to send iphone to India ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi John. Unfortunately not through the Online Self Service option. Please visit our website locations page for the nearest Pack & Send Service Centre who can assist. Thank you and please take care. https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-narre-warren-vic-3805/?p=39724

Ej E.

Ej E.asked

I’ve requested for a pick up at pack and send coburg, replied to the quote Sent to me via email and was picked up on the same day. Now I didn’t write anything on the box like address or my name, the guy just immediately picked it up. I phoned the guy if I need to write anything or pay anything, but was told I’m being ahead of myself. They already got my package, is this the right procedure? How would they identify that the packages are mine when I didn’t even fill up anything or sign anything when they picked it up? Should I be worried?

This initially sounded a little strange to me, however, if you got an email quote from Pack and Send it looks like you have requested for them to handle everything. In that case there is no need for you to be worried, as they have all the information they need and should be able to figure everything out. The driver was sent to your place to pick up the parcel and take care of everything. Sounds like you had a great experience.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Ej E, Just following up to see if you needed any further assistance with this enquiry. If so, please email us at customerservice@packsend.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives