PACK & SEND

Amazing service!!! Very friendly staff and great communication, I got my package within 24 hours and was very satisfied.

Needed my medicine sent over to Perth while on holiday.
Less then 24 hours from Sydney
Amazing service
Will use again
Communication the whole time while updating me through out
Friendly staff

Friendly and efficient

I had Canningvale deliver a suitcase from Perth to Wales.
Michael Wise was very helpful and efficient. The tracking information was accurate and timely,I would definitely go back to Pack & Send. Thank you

Helpful and efficient

Had to ship large, fragile item sold on eBay interstate. The team were most helpful and efficient. The packing was high quality. The whole transaction went smoothly and the goods arrived quickly.

Shipping TypeDomestic

A friendly and reliable experience

Laurence Song from the Hawthorn office was extremely helpful in organising my package. It was wrapped very securely. I've never used a courier service before and would certainly recommend this one.Thanks Laurence.

Friendly and reliable service

I had to deliver important legal documents by a set date and be sure they had arrived. The team at Pack&Send were very friendly and professional. Once the package was sent, I was informed all along of where my parcel was (text msg) and finally got a proof of delivery by email. Their prices are also very competitive. I will use their services again!

Really Top Notch Service

Super efficient and fast delivery with appropriate tracking. The recipient of the package sent me feedback complimenting the excellent packing of an expensive and fragile item by Pack and Send Hawthorn.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
We are so glad we were able to help you out. Helping our customers is what we love best. We sincerely look forward to serving you again soon!

Excellent Service!!!

Edwina at Pack & Send Mittagong was great! very professional in her approach to transporting our model boat from NSW Southern Highlands to Brisbane, it arrived in perfect condition after the packing was well thought out and thorough and delivered in a timely fashion. Very impressed with service provided.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to read how our staff delivered above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

They were awesome!!

My packages got there exactly when promised. The process was easy and fast. M was super nice to deal with and I couldn't fault one part of it :) Thanks so much!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off.

Great and efficient customer service

The guys at Pack & Send, Mermaid Beach are so easy to deal with, we recently switched to them from another courier and they are great. Everything is picked up on time and delivered when they say. Excellent customer service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks Stacey! We are so happy to hear we have met your expectations! We hope to serve you for many years to come!

Great Service

Great service, delivered with speed and accuracy, as requested.
Always a pleasure. The team at Pack and Send are very profession and efficient, ensuring that they give the service they promise.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way.We really look forward to serving you for many years to come

outstanding service, attention to detail and follow up.

I presented James at Pack and Send Geelong with an almost impossible task. He was friendly, helpful and
highly professional in his assessment and follow up. Due to his outstanding management of the multi connection process he orchestrated the delivery with minutes to spare at the receiving end. The only reason it occurred successfully was due to his comprehensive understanding of the process, his thorough communication skills and positive approach. Many thanks for truly outstanding service.

Archibald Prize Artist Entry

With only two and half days to the entry cut off time my painting was packaged and delivered with six hours spare. I wouldn't have been able to enter on time without Pack & Send. Tracking worked well, Thank you.

Good service

Picked up and sent on time great and Yvette Scully was very helpful when we made the enquiry re sending our package. Would use again. Thanks Yvette. A good Job.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. It is great to know that we were able to provide you with the highest levels of service.

Pack & Send an original painting.

We delivered an original painting worth a few dollars to the Midland Office. They advised on the best way to proceed. They wrapped the painting and arranged delivery in a very professional manner and it arrived without any scratches or holes in the outer layer. The painting looked just the same as we left it. It was delivered in a very timely manner from Western Australia to Country Victoria. We would highly recommend Midland Pack & Send. Thanks you very much.

great service

Thanks for the great service and prompt delivery. was delivered in a timely manner. parcel was delivered with any damage.. I would use you again as I always send things to Singapore.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Online feedback is precious to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience with us.

Excellent Customer service and friendly staff

Pack and Send were referred to me by a supplier to assist in the freight of a fragile consignment. The experience from getting a quotation to receiving the goods was outstanding. I would strongly recommend their services.

Good service

Pack and Send were quick and reliable, with cheaper rates than I had found anywhere else. They kept me updated all the time and so I knew what was happening with my package and where it was. Have used them 3 times now and will continue to use in the future. Happy customer.

Excellent service

Pack and Send Norwood collected the package at the agreed time and delivery was smooth. An error in my communication was quickly corrected and the whole process was very efficient.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Your words of encouragement and your assessment of our services and products make us deeply proud of what we are doing.It was our pleasure to serve you.

Antique arrived safe and sound

My antique sewing box and stand were picked up from the Gold Coast and delivered safely to Melbourne. Pack & Send exceeded delivery date expectations and I had to request redelivery. TNT were very helpful in advising new delivery date and time. Very satisfied customer.

Thanks Pack &Send for making it so easy

I had not heard of Pack &Send before and was delighted how easy it was to arrange to send a bulky computer screen from Qld to NSW. The cost was very competitive.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

I have documents with you . Iam from Egypt I want to know how can I pay and how many? the documents from USA or Camerom

Hi, I would like to send a big luggage to France from Australia, it is some valuable item fo me and I would like to know if we can track the parcel please ? I am looking for a great & safe service. Thanks a lot Best Regards D.
Thank you for your enquiry. We can provide international shipping services with tracking if required. It is best to contact your local Service Centre for more information.

Is it possible to send a lithium battery phone to United Arab Emirates?
Hi Baz I am not sure but if you took the battery out so it was separate Im sure it would be ok but here is the contact details for one of the pack and send shops as they will know. PACK & SEND® Canning Vale Willetton WA (08) 9259 0900Thank you Bill.The only logical way to get the correct answer is to... contact them directly not via a Review site

Similar listings