Zoom2u

Fast, effective service, easy to use, helpful staff A grade!!

I had an urgent pick up and delivery due to DHL inflexibility, package was picked up within an hour of me making contact, delivered an hour later. Highly recommend Zoom2U.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Guys dont use anyone else.

My package was picked up exactly when I had been told ,it even arrived 2 hours earlier than they said!!
So efficient,one could communicare directly with the couriers
This is a superior service,a lot of companies could learn so much from this business
Congratulations guys you are doing it so well

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Convenient with reasonable price. Good service from the courier

Courier came on time and he was very friendly and polite. Items were delivered within the requested time frame, and handled with care. But the app was not very user-friendly, I cannot send messages to the courier with the app.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Easy to book, great tracking, arrive on time

Have only used Zoom 2 u twice but both times it was a pretty well flawless - and competitively priced service. Would definitely recommend and use again. I like that you get given the contact number of the actual courier so it’s easy to make sure that specific instructions or requests reach the driver.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Excellent way to send parcels same day service

My company and I had arranged some gift hampers for a colleague but because we all do shift work it was hard to find time to deliver it. I searched and came across zoom2u and they did same day service. They picked the hampers up from my front door and delivered them within a couple hours. Great service. Would use again.

Amazing communication!

Arrived when promised, communication was flowing with confirmation e mail day before delivery which really puts your mind at ease.
Driver was extremely helpful and understanding with the specific delivery needs.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Perfect. Nothing to fault. Prompt and professional.

Needed my parcel sent in 24 hours from Melbourne to Sydney and it really did arrive exactly 24 hours later. Love the tracking system and friendly customer service. Package delivered was as it was sent. Will use them again.

Really good service

Great service, very easy to use, great IT platform, efficient and well priced. Picked up our boxes promptly and delivered quickly. Saved us a lot of hassle. Would happily recommend Zoom2u to others.

Excellent Courier Service for must get there on time deliveries

Had to get a package urgently to country NSW from Sydney CBD (4 hours away), was picked up and delivered directly as times that were quoted and was not ridiculously expensive, tracking allowed full view of package at all times.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Best Courier Service I have ever used.

The communication with Zoom 2 U is faultless. In a time where Courier services are seriously dropping the ball Zoom 2 U picks it up and runs with it. They arrived on schedule to pick up my package and even dropped it off 2 hours before the ETA.
Did I mention this package was travelling interstate and I only booked it in at 4pm the day before I needed it delivered?
This is not the first time Zoom2U has gotten me out of trouble and I wouldn't hesitate to use them for any of my needs, big or small.
I call Zoom 2 U the uber of the courier world as you can track your package (almost - not when its on the plane) every step of the way.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Excellent service from chat room to delivery of parcel

Parcel picked up quickly and delivered as instructed and in plenty of time. The chat room was really helpful and the way to book was so simple - I have already added you to our preferred suppliers list and recommended you to colleagues.

Great courier service

Organised a same day courier to pick up in Westmead and drop off in Chatswood, arrived within 3 hours as requested and driver was very prompt! Most courier companies have poor reviews and I was happy to find a place that answered the phone, allowed me to speak to a real person and offered live tracking!

Fantastic same day service

Used Zoom2u for the first time today and will definitely be a return customer!
Such a simple process to request a quote and make a booking, fast pick up and delivery, and the driver was super friendly!

Very Easy

Sydney to Wollongong in less than 3 hours from when I booked the job to when the goods arrived in Wollongong. Confirmation of job, courier eta, and goods arrival all forthcoming.

Fantastic Service :)

Zoom2u are my go to couriers! They are well organised and always deliver on time. Their comms are excellent and I love the fact that they have a live delivery tracker. Thanks again for the great service :)

excellent service

Delivered earlier than expected and driver very helpfully delivered to an alternate nearby address. I had a narrow pickup window late in the day, which no other courier could manage. Will use again for sure.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Solved my problem when our normal courier let us down

Booked parcel for same day delivery via Hunter Express who then called an hour later and said it would take at least a day (to get across Sydney!).

Found Zoom2U on the web, booked the pickup and it was onboard inside 10 minutes and delivered within the hour! Then booked the return trip and the courier was ahead of time and delivered within 30 minutes!

My observation was that both guys were really happy, not like the usual grumpy guys that come. Clearly they like their job and that shows in the service they deliver. Needless to say, we have now changed courier companies.

Wonderful Service!

So easy to use! Thank you for making my life drama free! I will be using Zoom2u again and my company will be using this service again! Love the live tracking application. Bravo!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Awesome - professional and did exactly what they promised!

Package picked up within 10minutes of lodging job(amazing!)
Driver was polite, dressed nicely and professional and knew exactly where to take it and reassured me.
My expectations were exceeded! and I will be using this service again! Great job team

Simple

no fuss, no drama, job done, done well! What more can I say? Need a few more words to get to 30...hmm I would definitely use again, without hesitation!! Guaranteed