Zoom2u
Listing monitored by Zoom2u

Great service, good price and great communication! Thank you

Package was delivered on time as scheduled. Driver communication on the day of delivered was good. Package arrived in perfect condition. Two large heavy boxes received as new. Thank you

jim kinross
jim kinrossHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service fast delivery

I was the sender of 6 boxes in one consignment and was worried they may be separated during transporting as this was the first time I had used Zoom 2u, but to my surprise while I was going on line to try to tack my order the order had all ready been received by my customer another words 24 hours after pick up at 1/3 the cost of competitors I most certainly will be using you again and a big thanks to Haiko for her help ps I forgot to leave my name.
Jim Kinross Muswellbrook

sonima j.
sonima j.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super fast delivery

I got my parcel in a day via road freight. I hadn't expected it to be delivered so quick. There was just a slight issue with pickup but otherwise very fast and quick delivery. The customer service is very good and helpful. I'll choose this service again in the future.

Warwick Edman
Warwick EdmanSydney, NSW

Easy online booking.

Very satisfied with the service and speed. Well worth the cost, keeping me at the job that required the item. Online tracking was accurate and a fantastic adjunct to the service.

Tiff H
Tiff HSydney, NSW

Excellent service and experience

Fantastic experience. Booking process was fast and easy. Pick-up was quick and delivery made well within the estimated timeframe. Was great to visibly track the progress of the order while in-transit. Highly recommend this service and will use again.

Johanna A.
Johanna A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great friendly service & very efficient

I have been both the sender and receiver and have used Zoom2u to help our organisation onboard and offoard during lockdown since March 2020 until now (with Melbourne going through our 5th lockdown). The drivers have been timely and very friendly and when I have needed assistance with my bookings, their support team were easily contactable and very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this service to anyone.

donna.e
donna.eSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Amazing service. After some initial hiccups with collection timings, the courier went out of his way to make sure our documents were delivered on time. We will definitely use this the Zoom2U in the future.

June
JuneSydney, NSW

Achieved what I wanted on the day!

I was the sender & Package picked up somewhat later than I anticipated...but it was delivered almost on time. Happy with the service and I would use Zoom2U again & recommend it.

Awesome Service

I arranged as the receiver at the last minute from my home to have an item picked up from my office and it was in my hands within an hour.

excellent service

Zoom2U helped me with a complex and urgent delivery interstate. office staff very helpful and professional and delivery A1, the tracking was great and response swift. Highly recommended to anyone needing a hassle free delivery

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.Sydney, NSW

Great Service - Amazing Delivery Guy

Booking took a while as my request was picked up and discarded by a few drivers, but was so glad as I got Nirajan. He was simply amazing! Perfect service!

VJBarnes
VJBarnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I’m in Hong Kong and needed to get a package from one area of Brisbane to another. Booking, payment and tracking all managed from overseas and the parcel was delivered to my daughters boarding school same day with no fuss. And cost a lot less than I had thought too!! Fantastic!

Jane J.
Jane J.Sydney, NSW

Fast efficient service and easy to book online.

It was easy to make the booking. The package was picked up on time. He was friendly and I was notified when the package was delivered. Very efficient service and using it again today!

Kate B.
Kate B.Sydney, NSW

Quick, cheap and incredibly easy to use!

Booking the courier online was incredibly easy and very budget friendly. The parcels arrived so quickly even though we booked road freight. And the delivery driver was helpful and covid safe.

Other Couriers

Great service, first time.

The quote process was easy to navigate and offered me several options to choose from. Once the job was booked, I received timely and accurate information. I ordered a VIP pick up and the courier exceeded my expectations in terms of time. The tracking service gave me next-level comfort. Really pleased, will definitely use again and recommend to others.

Read more reviews - page 2