Zoom2u

Leon

LeonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do not use late in the day!

Do not be fooled by their pick-up times - they hold the right to not pick-up until just before the delivery time! If your company has a closing time this will need to be the delivery time. They Promise pick-up before the company closes but don't get there and still charge you!!!

Anne M

Anne MSydney, NSW

Awesome customer service

We were let down by another courier company and needed over 100 items delivered throughout Sydney at short notice. We had just opened our online store and needed our customers to have a great experience. Zoom2u really came through, the deliveries were split between 3 drivers, carefully routed, and our customer experience was awesome. Can't recommend them highly enough!

A waste of time

Trying to get a quote and then find out 8 hours later it was deactivated without reason, no help bar that works. a complete waste of my time. not recommended.

Sev

SevSydney, NSW

Poor form! Delivery man turned back and went home!!

Package was scheduled for delivery today, stayed at home but the ETA for the delivery got later and later throughout the day...
By 3:30pm the driver had 9 packages left to deliver, but then stopped and returned back to the depot!!

Called to ask and there wasn't any reason why, so basically wasted my day waiting for nothing!

Don't get your hopes up that you will get your package from these jokers!

Coral

CoralGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I am a new customer and was provided with a fantastic service experience from the Customer Service Consultant through to the Courier Driver pickup and drop off. The Customer Service Consultant took time with my booking and provided great service. The Courier Driver was attentive and expedient in delivering the items and returning items to our premises. Zoom2u is so reasonably priced, I am very happy with the service they provided. I will definitely book Zoom2u in the future.

Linda S

Linda SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Uber style pick up and delivery - Amazing!

I had a walker and shower chair to be collected and delivered to me at home. I was able to get these items on the same day as I requested - could pick delivery time. Then able to track what was happening. Quick, efficient, very reasonable cost.

Patricia P

Patricia PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rina was fantastic.

Yet again, another excellent transaction with Zoom2u.
So quick, efficient & the information is completely transparent & live.
I made a booking today, which actually didn't suit the requirement I had. I contacted 'Rina' who was on the live chat.
She quickly sorted out my booking, and swapped it to a '3 hour' delivery.
Such a seamless process.
Thank You!

Timely and trustworthy delivery

Tracking was easily supplied by the driver. Driver arrived on time and was friendly and accomodating. I will definitely use this service again and recommend to anyone with heavy packages

Other Couriers
4.4
4.1

My first experience was incredible.

The service pace and no problems attitude was the best I’ve had in months. My packages were picked and delivered with such ease and grece, I will be using over and over and recommending to everyone. Thank you

Find out how Zoom2u compares to other Couriers

Prompt and friendly service.

Made a late booking and was pleasantly surprised that the delivery arrived earlier than expected.
Will definitely use this service again - compared to others far superior, and competitive base prices. 10/10.

Maria

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price was a little high, but made it up in service

Hassle free pick up and delivery. ETA changed a few times, however they delivered earlier than expected. Gold Coast to Brisbane - booked at 11am to have it delivered same day by 5pm. It was picked up at 11:25am and delivered by 12:45pm. It did cost a whopping $168 for a small box weighing about 500g, but that seemed to be a competitive quoted price at the time of booking. Will definitely continue to use Zoom2u.

Grizzy

GrizzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest courier in Brisbane!

With only 4 hours to closing time, Zoom-to-you couriers collected our parcel from the bay side of Brisbane and delivered our parcel in 1 hour! Fantastic service. Will definitely use them again! Well done!

TMKiwi

TMKiwiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So quick so easy!

Last night at 6 pm I sat at my computer and booked a courier to deliver an 18 kilo box to the other side of Melbourne - I arrange for pick up at 8 AM he was there at 8 AM it was delivered at 8:27. Really impressed with the service you can track and deliver no hassles whatsoever. Totally recommend these guys!

Amy

AmyIpswich

Communication and ETA excellent

Fantastic quote for 3 heavy packages to pick-up from seller and deliver to my door. Friendly and precise communication straight off the bat. Always kept up to date with ETA. All arrived together in great condition.

Shamir M.

Shamir M.

Smooth Professional and Hassle Free. Will use again.

Needed a pick up from a friend's coz of lockdown. Found these guys to have the best prices and same day service. They SMSed my friend ahead of pick up, and informed me of their movements from pick up to drop off. There wasn't even a fuss about the items not being packed "to specs" as other couriers demanded. Fuss free pick up and drop off. Love it. Reasonably cheap prices. Happy it went so smoothly. Will definitely use again.

Rhonda Eaton

Rhonda EatonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding courier service!

Fantastic courier service! Very helpful online staff and reasonable prices. Good email and text communication. Item was delivered as estimated and in good condition. Will definitely use again in the future.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Excellent prompt service will definitely use again

Was very happy on how easy it was to organise a courier online the Parcel was picked up on the time they said and delivered on time. Delivery driver was pleasant to speak to .

Housam K.

Housam K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and on time with quick response. I had a choice of choosing a driver . 100% recommend

They told me it would be delivered between 12 and 1:30pm and they were spot on.yracking exactly where driver is was good I new how far he was. Had a choice of both calling and sms

They really do Zoom2U!

I needed a medical package picked up within 40 minutes before the business closed and delivered the same evening. Had my package 1.5 hours after I called! Great customer service!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Amazing service and great customer service!

I had a delivery that was needed urgently. My customer service experience with Keith was the best you could get in terms of Friendliness, Urgency, Understanding , and just quality. Thank you for Keith and the Staff at Zoom2u