excellent service

Package picked up in time and delivered well within the 3 hour time frame.
Tracking Information about package on its way and delivered excellent.
Will use again in the future. Thank you.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

This is a fantastic service!

My documents was picked up on time and delivered longer than expected however got to where it needed to be within the deadline. It is a fantastic service and would recommend it.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DHL uses these guys sometimes on busy days

I had a parcel recently after the long weekend get diverted to Zoom2u instead of SHL doing final delivery

but actually had a good experience with these guys, I thought for sure I would have to wait to the following day but the driver showed up the same day DHL handed it over to them and arrived around 11am, he also rang my mobile to let him in my building as the buzzers were broken

I can't get most couriers and auspost to ring the buzzers let alone call me so I was pretty impressed, won't be scared if I ever get a parcel through these guys again

Shipping TypeInternational

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

C.Oby

C.ObySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Had been dealing with another courier company (Couriers Please) who were incompetent and couldn't carry out the task they agreed to do. Enter Zoom2u and Aaron - job was completed within 2 hours, no hassels, no issues. Communication was perfect and could not fault the service. We will be back.

Steve O.Zoom2u

Thanks for the feedback Carlea!

Enigma26

Enigma26adelaide

Worst carrier ever!

I booked a job with Zoom2u and from the start had problems. Their site kept on saying I didn’t pay so I used 3 different cards all of which the money was removed. Then they wanted outrageous conditions for the pick up which were impossible for me as I live in another state. I was so frustrated I cancelled the job and went with someone else who were fantastic. The money took a few weeks to be reimbursed even the amounts that were removed from the 2 extra cards. I found the people rude and not helpful.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Great personal service.

The tracking info said the item would arrive at 13:29 in fact it got here much earlier and my husband wasn't available to help. Otherwise it was all good. Thank you

Colin H

Colin H

Excellent Service

The courier arrived at the agreed time. He introduced himself and was very personable and well-spoken. Loaded quickly and consignment was delivered within 30 minutes. Would be happy to use them again.

Shipping TypeDomestic

First time user. Very impressed. Easy process. Very good communication.

Would highly recommend. Easy to get quote, quick and efficient communication. Very good price point. Picked up on day requested and helpful tracking information kept me up to date. Delivered in reasonable time frame.

Nisha

NishaSydney, NSW

Very fast service

Used them for the first time. No hassle, person called me prior, came to pick up the parcel and delivered it in 30 min. For emergency situations, they should be used. Though, they charge accordingly. More expensive than others. But it's worth it. Hope the service is like this every time.

Great Service No Accountability

Driver delivered pelmet took item out of truck, then asked help to carry it. Asked receiver to sign for even though it was broken. Claim refused as was signed for.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Sarina

SarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and very reasonable rate

The item was delivered on time and delivery staff were fantastic, the item was large and heavy but they remained calm and worked efficiently to ensure a smooth delivery in good condition. Would definitely recommend.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Was hesitant for awhile to use but finally tried - this service is fantastic

KD

KDCanberra 2600, ACT

A shambles, but we got there in the end

The wrong sized car turned up to collect the package, despite me putting the right measurements into their system. The then tried to charge me extra for the driver showing up in the wrong vehicle. I then got charged the 50kg price for a 14 kg box. Asked for 30 minutes notice prior to delivery, and only got 10. We got there in the end, but I'll use a different service next time.

Tek-Ocean

Tek-OceanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will use again...

We arranged a three leg courier delivery for signatures at two different locations. Whilst the driver was fantastic, professional and friendly, the booking system made errors and when contacted customer service they advised it was just the booking description and was all correct. The driver however was given wrong leg information first and arrived at wrong address causing us delays as he had to travel an hour back to us to collect documents which is the error with booking I had previously rang to discuss. Have used before with no issues on a similar style booking.

Delivery TimeLate
Wende Reid

Wende ReidSydney, NSW

Great service. Glad to know about you.

I generated the order and was the recipient. Your service is very friendly, professional, prompt and well-priced.
The open bags arrived in perfect condition exactly on time.
I am 100% satisfied and glad to have found you. Thanks.

Andrew J

Andrew JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Great service provider. always on time and very communicative. Tony was friendly and got the parcel to where it had to go quickly. Can't ask for more than that. Pricing is also very fair.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Amer the delivery man was fast on time and easy to deal with

Tracking was easy and setting up the platform was fast. Will be using Zoom2U very soon! Package arrived in good condition (even during a rainy day).

The support services from Zoom2U were also prompt and very helpful.

Fantastic fast great service

Fast on time
Other companies were charging over priced zoom2u were cheap and on time tracking was easy to understand got here few hours earlier then expected so happy with the service recommendation to everyone that need interstate courier

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Great platform and very fast service

Once I made the booking my parcel was collected and delivered within 1 hour. The platform is very simple to use and the tracking features are great which is helpful when shipping work documents.