Parcelpoint

Very convenient

I loved that they were open on a public holiday and i parked right at the front door. Email info was a accurate. Guy in the shop was nice. Convenience

It was easy and fast

As soon as i entered, i got my parcel ready to be collected within a minute which was fast and loved the service as well. I would love to better get my stuff from them as well.

Convenient, convenient, convenient

So handy to pick it up close to railway station and able to go after work - open till 10pm! Much better than Aust Post having to go in Sat morning because only open during work hours. Lady friendly, quick, easy and very convenient. Will definitely use again.

Shipping TypeInternational

Safety Bay Parcel Point

The Lady working there is great always helpful and friendly I get the text and go down and the parcel is there so close to my home and nice and secure, no more risking having it left on doorstep or being taken to the main Post office which is miles away. It is a great idea, never had a problem, would recommend to others.
Many Thanks

Need photo ID

The sms they send should remind you to bring ID. The code they text you is next to useless. Apart from that it is a pretty efficient and convenient service.

Quick and professional service

The package was delivered on time and the tracking information was accurate.
Parcel Point Bella Vista do a great job, this was my third Delivey there.
I recommend them to others.
Thanks again

Shipping TypeInternational

OK but misleading

Most click & collect sites do not charge a postage component.
However as this included an Australia Post charge I would have saed time in having the item posted to my home

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Another great parcel point pick up on time

I started to use Parcel Point via my local Newsagency.
I recommend this service completely for the following reasons.
I am very happy with this service.

1. SECURITY. Better than leaving in post box at home

2. NOTIFICATION. You can decide when to collect once notified. No rushing home to see if there.

3. RELIABLE. Never been let down, and have used multiple times.

4. FRIENDLY SERVICE AT MY LOCAL POINT. The contact at my local PP at South Croydon Newsagency is friendly and a delight to deal with.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Took one month to receive parcel from Melbourne to Sydney and tracking website had no information

My order was shipped on the 29th March from Melbourne and I received it (in Sydney) on the 24th April. I checked the tracking website multiple times during that time and the only notes were "Parcel in transit" with no indication on the location. When I finally received it, the enveloppe was in poor condition and looked like it had been stepped on (see attached picture).

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Great guys

Received the notification that it was ready for pick up. Staff were quick and very pleasant to deal with. This will be my preferred delivery method for any future deliveries.

Parcelpoint at Kennards Warriewoo9d

I have picked up from this location previously without problems. This time the experience was poor. No parking because "head office"people were there. Staff prioritised dealing with "head office". Another customer standing next to me at the desk made the same comments. The ebay Seller had decided to send my order for books in several individual envelopes (see attached photo). As I had done previously, I said I'd like to use the bin there for the wrapping. This time I was told that I could not use their bin, because the people who rented Kennards storage sheds were charged for rubbish removal, so I could not expect them to let me leave anything in their bin in the office.

Great

Good service.. No issues... I got the parcel ahead of time.. Infact the eBay was late in notifying me of collection when The parcel was already ready from click and collect

Convenient, quick and friendly

Very convenient.

The package arrived within the expected time but the box was a bit cracked. Too bad as I intended it to be a present :(
Nevertheless, the pickup location was VERY convenient.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

No queue, unlike the post offices !

much better option than the post office. my only concern is that I walked into the store and there was nobody at the counter and there were heaps of parcels behind it, left unattended .

Convenient

Parcel arrived a few days past the expected date, it was a good condition and the customer services were great, it was an easy transaction. I like using parcel point, its convenient, safe and reliable

So easy and convenient

Very good condition .. expected Easter delay on delivery so a little late , but that’s no problem .
All good. Very happy with condition of parcel and reliable delivery method
Overall great experience and highly recommended and am awaiting on another deliver as I write.

Convenient and well serviced

My package came later than expected but communication was good with the seller and the people at the Parcel Point. I would use this pick up point again. Thank you.

Awesome

Package arrived in perfect condition, sent promptly and arrived with no issues! All the packages were held securely at pick up point and everything went smoothly from there. This is so much easier than wondering if we missed postage drop off or having to find time to pick up parcel from a different location.

Works for me

Parcel point is an easy way to pickup a parcel
I am informed all the way and it is a safe way of picking up a parcel.. The system suits me and I can choose the time of pickup