Parcelpoint

1,492

arrived on time, good service

the tracking information is nice.. pick up point is close to my place.. everything is good. well done

but this "text must have at least 30 words" very annoying.. what's the point..

Paula

PaulaPerth, WA

Good service

Helpful at pickup point, organised, problem free. Would use again.
Very good, quick service.
Thank you.
I am not sure why thirty words is required to leave feedback. This is hard to achieve.

Other Couriers
4.4
John of Coogee

John of CoogeeSydney, NSW

Easy access

Parcel arrived very quickly and was in excellent condition when received. Parcel was very easy to track as well as very convenient to pick up.
Staff were very friendly when picking up parcel and will use the Parcel Point pickup venue again.

Review collected in partnership with ParcelPoint

Highly recommend parcel point location

Collected my delivery with so much ease. Quick, easy and very convenient way to pick up my parcel from the iconic. The staff member who served me was very friendly!

Lee-Anne

Lee-AnneBrisbane

Convenient pick up service

Convenient location and very friendly and helpful staff. Collect parcels at your convenience. No need to wait at home till your parcel arrives. Get a text message when your parcel is ready to collect and tracking number gives you an approximate delivery day.

'imself

'imselfVictoria

Everything good.

Have received many packages through this parcel point and not really had any problem with them. Only a few times have I apparently received notice of availability before the fact but think thats more to do with one of the courier companies.

Shipping TypeInternational

First time user

Arrived in good condition, even though a couple of days later than expected, possibly due to the weekend and it was an international delivery. This is a convenient way to receive parcels and will use again.

Delivery TimeLate
Shipping TypeInternational

Robbie

RobbieCentral West, NSW

Will use again

Fast, friendly service, love it. Package arrived in great condition. I was supplied with notifications. Parcelpoint was easily accessible. I will definitely use this service again. Supplier was efficient and spot on.

Bill Bassett

Bill BassettSouth East Queensland, QLD

A perfect way to collect parcels

My package arrived at the destination on time and in good condition. The employee at Terry White Chemist was able to locate the parcel with ease. I used my driver's license as ID. Click and collect is definitely the way to go for the more expensive delivery.

excellent service

The service is super convenient and great. All positive, from the notification text, the location for ease of parking, friendly staff, and the extended pick up times. I can't fault it.
Peter P.

Canscot

Canscot

Good service

It took a little longer than they estimated but its still a good service beats the postman. Very convenient as you can pick up at your leisure.. the tracking was not real great .

Delivery TimeLate

A Bailey

A BaileyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good job

I was notified of arrival of product in a prompt and accurate manner
Pick up point provider respectful and prompt
Packaging was in good condition
Nil complaints from my end for package provider
Would be easier for me if opening hours for pick up were longer, as the package provider is a distance from my workplace

Jacqueline Nugraha

Jacqueline NugrahaSydney, NSW

Late late late!

This was my first time trying Parcelpoint. I received an sms Wednesday to say it was ready for pickup- I went the following day to Meadowbank Newsagent and the parcel couldn't be located. The shopkeeper was rude and abrupt when searching for it too then rushed me out of the store as he wanted to close up. I logged a complaint with The Iconic but up until today I had nothing but a generic email to say they were following up. I tried calling Meadowbank Newsagent but their phones went unanswered. Even though I still had no update I then went back to the Parcelpoint pickup location today and my parcel finally arrived. I will never use this service again - very disappointing.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
ParcelPoint
Natasha R.ParcelPoint

Parcelpoint

Arrived on time and in perfect condition I'm very happy with the service though it could be a little cheaper not just $1 cheaper than regular post i don't know what else to say except our local post master is a wonderful person who is always helpful

Review collected in partnership with ParcelPoint

Very convenient for pick up.

Speedy delivery of goods. Good communication regarding when available for collection and great service. Very convenient to have collection point so close to home. Would recommend service to family and friends

Review collected in partnership with ParcelPoint

Collection code needed on address details

There wasn't a correlation between the collection code that I received and what was printed on the parcel, which caused confusion and therefore quite a delay on collection. This should be rectified. Easier to get to than my local post office and no queue.

Sus M

Sus MSydney, NSW

Good service but a few hiccups!

Received email saying parcel was ready for pickup but when I went to collect it had not arrived yet and did not actually arrive till a few days later. Perhaps confirmation of delivery should be verified before notifying the customer!

Enrico

EnricoSydney, NSW

Great way to ensure arrival of parcels

Very convenient way to securely get my parcels now that Auspost have closed down many of their parcelpost locations. Would be handy to have more 24hr locations like servos and 7 elevens.

Pickup

Arrived before promised time. Shop has extended opening hours. Better than post office.
I will in future if offered this service, use it.
There was no additional cost.
The staff were very friendly

Review collected in partnership with ParcelPoint

Perfect and secure parcel service.

Yes, I am the recipient. Package was delivered in time and good condition.
Appropriate ID was requested.
I have used this service and this parcel collection point numerous times, and I will vontinue to do so.