Parcelpoint

PJ63

PJ63Perth

No pick up for over 2 days

Sending a package and stayed home specifically for pick up. No pick up for 2 days (still waiting), now a long weekend and will have to wait till next Tuesday! Unbelievable..... Please don't use!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Guy3030

Guy3030Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst customer service on earth!

These guys are the literal definition of useless. Not once did they reply to any of emails asking them to hold the parcel as the parcel was delayed and I was away over Christmas. No communication at all and every time I call they give me the run around but no one can tell me where my parcel is. They gave me a number to eBay which was disconnected and now I have no parcel and no means of getting my parcel back so they essentially they stole my parcel! This is after 3 months of back and forth.
Never use parcel point. They are criminals!

RChn

RChnSydney, NSW

Lost my parcel!

Avoid using parcelpoint!
I ordered a package through Amazon to be delivered via parcelpoint to my selected destination.
After a few days I received an email from Amazon advising my parcel has been delivered to the parcelpoint pickup location.
I went to pick up the parcel however was told it had not arrived.
After calling Parcelpoint I was told to speak to Amazon, to which they gave me the incorrect phone number! I have contacted parcel point everday for the past 5 days and keep being referred to Amazon.
I still have not received any clarity about where my parcel is and have no avenue of claiming a refund!

Kari

KariSydney, NSW

Appalling. Do not use them.

Firstly they lost a packaged that was going from Newtown to ONE suburb over in Camperdown. It's been weeks and they finally 'found' it. They gave me a new tracking number - and now the tracking number doesn't work. All the while I've not received my refund for the return I sent FOUR weeks ago. I would not use parcel point again if I were paid to. Absolute shocker of an experience - I WISH I had read the reviews before using them instead of AustPost. Still no resolution - have lodged issue with Fair Trading.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Kristina

KristinaSydney, NSW

Absolute joke!

I-spice staff are pretty useless. The item was not marked as received and she would not give it to me unless she marked it off something in her system so she marked the next package I am supposed to get. I went down to get the package when it actually stated delivered and they don't have that package and claim they didn't receive it! This is not the first time that they have done this except last time my package was found.

Sheilam

SheilamSydney, NSW

Can't find my parcel by Parcelpoint staff

Shipping TypeDomestic
Lita

LitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better and quicker than expected!

All perfect. Delivery ahead of schedule. Prompt service at collection points. Nice packaging without any damage to the shipped items. Working hours allowing for late pick-up. Very happy with this delivery.

Kerry

KerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly pick up point

Thanks guys, This was lovely service with a smile and I am more than happy to use this drop off point again.Customer service was awesome just show photo i.d and you're good to grab your parcel and go

Other Couriers
4.4

Really bad service

It took almost a decade from what was promised date. Delivery from AU post to Discount store took so much time. This is not appreciatable from such a big company like this.

Bilbo

Bilbo

Like meeting up with friends. Easy to deal with and always welcome

Works for me. Trouble free transactions. Reliable and takes away the pain of postal misses as hearing impaired person. Never had a problem. Easy

El neeno

El neenoIllawarra, NSW

Great secure service

Totally happy with a safe secure option for my deliveries. The most annoying part is that this review demands at least thirty words, so yup I'm happy yes I am!

L Y.

L Y.Perth, WA

Great

I specifically requested a locker not too low or high for health reasons. My locker was on the lowest row possible. I have a bad back and can not bend down and I am not that tall so a tall locker was not ideal. My package was in the lowest row possible. It was a small package so a higher locker would not have been an issue.

Yvette

YvetteSydney, NSW

The best place to pick up mail without hiking!!

My mail is always ready to pick up on time. I get a notification when I can collect. Never have to travel to collect my parcels as it's just a 2 minute walk. So happy with the service, always happy and smiling. I can't tell you how convenient it is. Very Very happy!!

Keekz N.

Keekz N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sooo Easy

Arrived early. Was due two weeks later. Was in perfect condition. Tracking was simple.
Great customer service. Nice store. Prompt service. Packages ready and located straight away. Great location. Easy parking

Joy

JoyPerth, WA

easy to access

Lady was quick and efficient and friendly, will definitely use again, it is open long hours not far from home can get any day, certainly easier than the post office.

Marietta D.

Marietta D.Sydney, NSW

Great Location

I received couple of helpful tracking emails and SMS prior to goods receipt. Service at the parcel pick up point was efficient and the Goods were received in good condition. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with ParcelPoint

Perfect way to bring shipping close

My package arrived before the due given date. I was been informed at every step to know where my parcel was at. The staff was very friendly and knew about my parcel . They checked my ID and did everything correct for a perfect service experience. This is the second time I picked up my item from this place and is so hassle free.
100/100 point to the store and also to the sender. Keep the good work up!!!

Vicky

VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this!

The staff at the Labrador national storage, where I pick my parcel up from are always so nice. Easy to pick up. I would highly recommend using this great service!

Abdur.Rahim

Abdur.RahimSydney, NSW

Very good service.

I have always chosen the parcel point as a point for pickup as ut gives me the option to pickup my parcel at any day of the week. Most of the parcel point pickups are open through out the week. Appreciate their service.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Have always been very happy with the promptness and condition of my packages with Parcelpoint, I am very satisfied with this product ang would not hesitate to use this product again and recommend it to others also.

Lol

Lolasked

Hi, I ordered a parcel from Zookal and received a notification from parcel point on 16/12/19 that it had arrived at my collection point. I went in to collect and was told it had not arrived. I went in again today (21/12/19) and was told it was not there. My collection code is: PMBZMTS3. According to parcelpoint it is awaiting collection, yet the place I am supposed to collect it from tells me it is not there. Could someone please advise me on the actual situation? Thank you

ParcelPoint
DeeParcelPoint

Hi Lolita,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience and confusion caused by this.

Can you please advise what location you sent to? Please also confirm if you have not received the parcel.

You may reply here of send us a PM, which ever works for you.

Precious Lobo
Precious Lobo

They might have delivered it to another pick up place. Had smiliar experience.

Tran

Tranasked

Hi there, I am expecting parcelpoint parcel to be sent to my home address via courier but I will not be home. Will the courier leave in safe place if available or send to local post office? Or is signature required?

ParcelPoint
DeeParcelPoint

Hi Tran, Thank you for contacting us. Can you message us your parcel details so we can further look into it? Thank you. - Dee from Parcelpoint

Sonia L.

Sonia L.asked

Hello, could you please let me know how much it would cost to send a box weighing 2.6kgs and it measures 32x30x23. It is to be delivered to Kingaroy from Hoppers Crossing. Vic. Sonia

Get an answer from our members and ParcelPoint representatives

Other Couriers