Parcelpoint
Listing monitored by ParcelPoint

Mel
Mel Sydney, NSW

Over a 2 weeks now and my parcel still has not reached its destination and its only 5 suburbs away ??? never again

I have tracking which has sat at the same destination over 2 weeks now, it’s 5 suburbs away, never again will I use parcel point, I rather pay the extra to Australia post

Sender or ReceiverSender
daniel j
daniel jGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect way to collect my parcels outside my GPO Box

The package has arrived before expected time and in a great condition. Great way to get parcels that can't be sent to GPO Box
And -the most friendly staff ever!! Highly recommended!!

Lehte
LehteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy pick up

My parcel arrived earlier than was anticipated. Efficient acceptance of order and it Arrived in good condition and tracking information was excellent. Highly recommend this parcel pick up point. Convenient location.

Nice n easy location

Very convenient . But my package wasn’t in a great condition. The canvas prints I ordered was a bit crushed. May be it’s the online website when they packed they didn’t do a good job.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Review collected in partnership with ParcelPoint

great service always arrives early

CD's were as ordered and arrived early. The service at the pick up point is always excellent with the staff are very keen to help. Thank you during COVID lock down I am using this service more than before and am very satisfied.

Tee
TeeSydney, NSW

Parcelpoint is a lifesaver!

I recommend using Parcelpoint as it is a safe and efficient way to collect orders, particularly during COVID. My package always arrives at the expected time, in good condition and the tracking details are very helpful.

Easy parcel collection

Easy parcel collection
Convenient location
Parking available close by
Excellent customer service
Tidy facility
Package in good condition
Will use this service again in the future
Highly recommended to all

Friednoodles
FriednoodlesVictoria

Contacted countless times - No support or response

I need to return my parcel for a refund and had an issue with courier pickup. I have been trying to contact the company for over 3 weeks to sort out the issue. I've called, tried live chat and emailed countless times. I have not received a single response to date.

Edit: Reached out to them on FB and they arranged pickup eventually. Moved from 1 star to 2 stars

Sender or ReceiverSender

Sasha_Smith
Sasha_SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AMAZING 10/10

delivery was sooo fast. got my parcel in less than 4 days. love it, and packaging was good too.Staff were quick and efficient. I expected delays due to covid, but the items were worth the wait.

Delivery TimeEarly

Jie
JieSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's great! Quick and easy.

It arrived quicker than I expected. Click on the pick up location gives me Google Map so I can just follow the direction. It's an excellent service and I'll yes it again.

Jim Parish
Jim ParishHobart, TAS

Convenient way to get eBay parcels.

Better than having parcels left in the letter box. This delivery was on time and getting the SMS advice helps me plan my day. Have used this service before and will use again.

Perfect

Very convenient! Would use service again instead of delivery to my home, which if I’m not there they take to very inconvenient location. Arrived in good order and on time.

Anita
AnitaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy & fantastic!!

Quick, easy, safe, reliable. The guys at my chosen collection point were fantastic and friendly!
Package arrived far quicker than expected or I anticipated, and I will definitelty use this service again

Simple and easy

Pick up was easy. On site parking. Staff were quick and efficient. I expected delays due to covid, but the items were worth the wait. Overall, I’m very happy. Thank you

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Carlyrose
CarlyrosePerth, WA

Happy

Received my package in good condition and was supplied with the tracking information. I have my parcels delivered to a click and collect. As I don’t trust the delivery to my house I have drivers leave my goods without knocking. They can’t be trusted

Read more reviews - page 2

Andejx
Andejxasked

Can I order something from any online store and have it shipped to a parcelpoint? or is it only the ones that specifically offer it as a delivery location? IE. can I get any courier delivered item into a parcelpoint?

Marina G
Marina Gasked

Hi, I ordered a parcel from Ebay and received a notification from ParcelPoint on 26/5/21 that it had arrived at my Newsagent collection point. I went in to collect and it was not there. Newsagent's screen said it had been "SCANNED AT THE WRONG LOCATION". I called ParcelPoint's 1300 number and the woman there said the item will be changed to still enroute and I will get another notification when it does arrive at my location. I went into the Newsagent again 31/5/21 and today 3/6/21 the ParcelPoint website says it has arrived at the pick up location now on 1/6/21. The Newsagent again doesn't have it and it's software screen for ParcelPoint is still saying "been scanned at the wrong location" and the Newsagent said it's a DRIVER ERROR. Could someone tell me where my parcel is? Or compensate me for my loss. Thank you.

Lol
Lolasked

Hi, I ordered a parcel from Zookal and received a notification from parcel point on 16/12/19 that it had arrived at my collection point. I went in to collect and was told it had not arrived. I went in again today (21/12/19) and was told it was not there. My collection code is: PMBZMTS3. According to parcelpoint it is awaiting collection, yet the place I am supposed to collect it from tells me it is not there. Could someone please advise me on the actual situation? Thank you

ParcelPoint
DeeParcelPoint

Hi Lolita,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience and confusion caused by this.

Can you please advise what location you sent to? Please also confirm if you have not received the parcel.

You may reply here of send us a PM, which ever works for you.

Precious Lobo
Precious Lobo

They might have delivered it to another pick up place. Had smiliar experience.

Get an answer from our members and ParcelPoint representatives

Zoom2u