4.3

1,703 reviews
Tony F.
Tony F.

Great delivery service

Very good...Ordered Monday evening and delivered on Wednesday...great! We also live the products. Show details
Dave Smith
Dave Smith

Thoroughly recommend this service

Absolutely brilliant delivery and earlier than expected. Always kept up to date as to when I could expect it to arrive. Thanks Show details
SallyRoss
SallyRossSYDNEY6 posts

Excellent service

Had an item not available in Port Macquarie NSW sent from Ballina Black Pepper..
Very efficient great service from Port Macquarie Black Pepper.. always a pleasure to shop there.. Show details
Paula
Paula2 posts

Love my fluffy fluffs (fluffy key rings)

Easy to transact. Lots of confirmation of order and delivery process, which I love. What I was looking for. Fast delivery. Show details
Don
Don3 posts

Great experience online

Thanks to the team for seamless ,quick service with accurate and timely updates. Show details
Jocelyne G.
Jocelyne G.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent Delivery Service

Thank you for an excellent delivery service, I received the order with no issues
Gagan
GaganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great experience

It was great with live location sharing with real time for delivery. It has been great. Show details
Teresa A.
Teresa A.

THANK YOU WALL TO WALL!!

Wall To Wall were outstanding ! I realized I had ordered the incorrect size for my print and notified them straight away. Not only does a human pick up the phone, but how polite and understanding they were was impressive. Thank you Wall To Wall for sending me the correct size print!!! I am over the moon! Very professional and delivery was quick too!! :) Very happy!! Show details
BrookRenwick
BrookRenwickSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

This service is good. Our delivery arrived from interstate within two days. Show details
Coleen Z
Coleen ZCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely satisfied

My parcel arrived earlier than expected. I will not hesitate to purchase from you again. Thanks Show details
Peter obrien
Peter obrien

Spanner 10 mm sidchrome

Delivered promptly and in good condition will definitely buy from this seller again in the future Show details
Heather
Heather2 posts

Great delivery company

Always deliver parcels perfectly. I like it when companies choose this company for delivery. Show details
Jeff
JeffSydney, NSW2 posts

Timely delivery - great to have an email which gives the rough timing - GOOD SERVICE

They did what they said they would do... delivered on time and left the package in the right place. Show details
Nat74
Nat74Sydney, NSW

Great service & fast

Great , fast , service , great communication by email & text message. Definitely buy more off this website Show details
Vanessa H
Vanessa H

Disappointed

They sent me the wrong color and if your getting this I would get a size up if you don’t they will be like flip flops on your feet love them just wish I got what I ordered. I ordered a light cream color but they sent me green and it disappointed me cuz I waited so long for them all for them to come in the wrong color Show details

Jaculin J.
Jaculin J.

I am constantly receiving text messages from Shippit, related to deliveries that on '...on their way and expected to arrive on...' . These messages are addressing other people, regarding items those people have purchased, that are 100% nothing to do with me.
I've tried blocking the texts but they still come and no-one at Shippit answers their phones. I don't know how you got my mobile number and why you are using it but I'm so sick of the constant texts! If you work at Shippit and are reading this please contact me to this can be resolved. Jac

Damien V.
Damien V.

I have 2 packages out for delivery with you guys and 1 of them was ordered December last year please explain I sick of waiting for this stuff

James M
James M

Do people not understand that Shippit is not a courier? Shippit is a tool used by online retailers to book the delivery of their shipments via various carrier companies. Everyone who has a complaint about Shippit seems to be complaining about the courier company that the retailer chose to book with, using Shippit as the booking mechanism.

Shippit   DM

Hi James! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. We can definitely appreciate there's some confusion here and we are working hard on solving this.

C Marks
C Marks
imo
imo

Don’t shop with anyone who use shippit as their courier service. They are now using fake profiles to add good reviews on product review. Check how many 5 star reviews within hours.

Contact info for Shippit