94% · 501 · 2%

Donelikeadinner
DonelikeadinnerSouthwest, VIC13 posts

Testing your patience!

Firstly....I did get a satisfactory result after 2.5 years.
They are very frustrating to deal with! No follow up in a decent amount of time. Emails either not responded to. No signatures on emails.
Thought it was in bad taste sending offers of loans??!!! There info on the 'Journey' is quite child like and really confusing and stupid.
I believe they have had staff issues because of the amount silence then action with someone else. Must admit did think it was a scam for a while. The banks are definitely A1 fools to deal with, it makes you wonder sometimes how they ever make money?
Credit Reboot   DM
tessmrhj09
tessmrhj09Queensland

Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW2 posts

Saviour

Have a few debts which got out of control, Credit reboot has saved $4500 on one of my accounts and will see with the others soon.
IC R.
IC R.South East Queensland, QLD

Debt completely wiped .. amazing work by Credit Reboot

After 2 years of Credit Reboot working on my account, I received notification that one of my accounts had been abandoned by the bank and I was free from that debt completely with no further payments to be made. I couldn't believe the outcome. I still have another small debt that they are working on. But amazing, I highly recommend this to anyone.

Date of experience: June 01, 2023

Asimina
Asimina

Great results

Is been a long process due to the virus, but thank God now everything is getting sorted out. I had few cards that I had to pay but cause of the virus I could not work for few months then I got sick and could not work at all. They arrange up to now 3 of my cards. One I had to pay only $1340 on dept of $6000. Second one monthly payment of $66 on depth of $6000. The best one was the third one they erased my debt of $4000 completely. One more to go. I am grateful for their help.
Leticia
Leticia

Life savers in getting out of debt

Credit Reboot are life savers. They have helped me with full debt waivers of my 2 Bank SA credit cards, one was $4700 and the other was $4030. They do such great work in their negotiations! They are working on some other debt negotiations for me and I truely appreciate their efforts - it’s life changing getting out of debt. If you are considering using their services I encourage you to do so!
Aaron
AaronSydney, NSW

Credit Reboot to my rescue

Credit Reboot helps you fix mistakes of your past. I foolishly invested in my ex partners hospitality dream and took on a tonne of debt in my personal name... only to find out they were up to no good... While the relationship was over... the debt was still very much in my name. Thankfully the team at Credit Reboot were super caring and understood the situation I was in. They moved heaven and earth to get the banks to come to the party.... and... 18 months later.. we have success! My St George credit card was negotiated down from 15k to 7,799.00. If you're thinking about giving these guys a call... go for it. They can help you too.
Stacey F.
Stacey F.

Fast and efficient

Thanks for your amazing service! Mark was so efficient in finding a fast solution for my bisiness needs. Very grateful!
Michael M.
Michael M.3 posts

Excellent service when I was at a real low point

These guys provide a support service to renegotiate long term credit debt. I’ve been in debt for 20 years and they are making more progress than I’ve ever been able to!
Len
LenPerth, WA

Would highly recommend

Credit reboot have done it again! Thank you for reducing my BOQ personal loan from 8k to 3k. Thanks Colleen for your hard work on achieving this
Deborah P.
Deborah P.

Patient and understanding

Colleen from Credit Reboot was very patient with our family situation and managed to arrange payments at the lowest possible monthly amount for my Humm card which will be manageable with no further interest. Thank you!
Melissa
Melissa

credit Reboot are amazing a what they do

credit Reboot exceeded my expectations, they were able to minimise my 6000 dollar debt with ANZ to 2150 dollars which blew me away, the team went back and forth until they got me the best outcome.

Colleen always kept me updated and would always explain things I couldn't quite understand.

As a whole this company should not be overlooked when you are trying to minimise your debt. They are very good at what they do.

Jane H.
Jane H.

Glad To have it sorted. Very happy with service

Good result. Happy to have it cleared Thank you credit reboot
CJB
CJB

Great debt negotiators!

Very helpful and friendly team who were able to find resolutions to all of my debt.
IzwanM
IzwanMPerth, WA3 posts

This a great product

Very happy with the outcome Credit Reboot for doing a debt waver on Wallet Wizard. Which will help me financially moving forward. Thank you to Collen and the team at Credit Reboot for the awesome service.