Archies Footwear

• Sizing True to size (27) · Slightly small (5) · Slightly large (2) · Very small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (97%) · Not as advertised (3%)

Perfect thongs for my feet

I love my first pair of Archies thongs I can wear my Archies all day with full support. So glad to be able to wear thongs and be comfortable. Thank you

White Archies Thongs

Purchased a high arch in the white. These are so comfortable and I can wear them all day without my usual heel & knee pain. Thanks so much, Archies! Top marks

Slippery when wet!

While these thongs are comfortable, they are downright hazardous when even just a bit wet! The lack of grip on the surface means you slip around in them resulting in stretched straps and rolled ankles. I recommend them to anyone NOT planning on taking them anywhere near water!

Adam C

Adam CGippsland, VIC

The best thongs ever

I have worn all types of thongs over the years without giving them much thought. I recently went into our local shoe store to buy school shoes for my daughter and spotted the Archie’s rack. They seemed to make a lot of sense compared to the standard flat ones I had on. I bought some high arch ones and they are amazing. Light,supportive and stay on your soles without holding them with your toes.

BecArchies Footwear

Hey Adam, that is awesome to hear! Thanks for giving them a try and loving them!

Cheers, Chloe! :)

Shannon Cook

Shannon CookPerth, WA

Arch support is awesome! Great buy

I purchased these as my feet ached and my podiatrist had previously added arch support to my old thongs (Which fell out over time).
The arch support is so much better my feet don’t ache, the strap being shorter means I’m not toes curling to keep them on making it so much more comfortable to wear. They look just like my previous big brand thongs.
The website was easy to navigate and postage was prompt. Quality is excellent and I won’t be buying any other brand from now on. I’d really recommend them to anyone!

BecArchies Footwear

Hey Shannon! Thanks for such great feedback :) I am wrapped to hear you love them and they provide some relief!

Cheers, Chloe

New Rose

New RoseSydney, NSW

Sizes are all over the place

Tim

TimCentral Queensland, QLD

unfortunately dissapointed

Very comfy but after one week, one toe piece has stretched that much it’s become that loose it trips me up! Because of this they are now unwearable! NOT HAPPY

Tina Moran

Tina MoranSydney, NSW

This thongs are god sent!!!!

These thongs have great arch support and are sooooo comfortable!! The thongs help my Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs. I will be buying more thongs in the future!!! Love love!!

Amanda Amores

Amanda AmoresSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for my feet!

Perfect for my feet! Really comfy and hugs your feet just like what the advertisement said it would! Will surely recommend this to all my friends! Thank you so much Archies!

Faulty thong that stretched within 2 days of wear

First pair ever and unfortunately within 2 days of wear, one of the pair stretched so much it slips off my foot. Now experiencing difficulty with Customer Service who won’t answer my repeated emails to exchange the faulty pair. Will never recommend this product or the company. Do not buy.

Crazy scientist

Crazy scientistGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not great for my Plantar Fasciitis feet

Purchased these hoping they would serve my Plantar Fasciitis feet well but sadly no. Sore feet after only a couple hrs. Prefer my crocs thongs which seem better for PF issue.

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy but very sweaty

Have added this review as the company won't add my review to their website as it was only 3 stars.
Thongs were comfy, however they make my feet sweat so much more than other brands. Cannot wear them out on a hot day, so they have become expensive around the house thongs.

Dianne

DianneIllawarra, NSW

Archies on line

Archies thongs are terrific to wear were so comfortable when i put them on i really like them and will be getting another pair of thongs as i like them so much. Your thongs are easy to wear like them.

AnneHastings Point NSW

Thanks for genuine product reviews

I admit to deciding not to purchase these thongs based on authentic product reviews on this site. I see reviews with same lack of response if there is a problem by this company as in another well known on line company. Always check genuine product reviews on this site. Not on company's own site. Thanks product review. I advise to always use Pay Pal when purchasing on line. They will deal with the problem for you and return your money if the company ignores your requests.

Anne

Thanks Chloe, yes I now find shopping in store best. Another thing that changed my mind was that the fittings were stated as universal. Men have a much higher arch than women so buying women's fittings is best

Jann

JannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT PRODUCT

FANTASTIC thongs, since receiving
I can't take them off, They give me support and security while walking which I had lost after 2 hip replacements Delivered very quickly and reasonably priced

Cass39

Cass39Perth, WA

Soooo Comfortable

Been wearing my Archies thongs for a month now and so in love with them. First thing I pick to wear now. No sore arches, no sore feet.
Bought them from my physio so have no clue on their customer service.

Sizing Slightly large

KAASouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Brought a pair of Archie thongs however were a size too small so have been trying to contact the company since 6th Dec (currently have been waiting 14 days) for them to resolve my issue. It is impossible to get in contact with them! Have lodged 4 return request forms all with no responses, have tried contacting through Facebook with no help, have tried emailing multiple times and even on Instagram still no response. Not sure how else I am meant to get in contact with the company since they don't even provide a phone number.......DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PURCHASING FROM THEIR ONLINE STORE

Sizing Very small
KAA

After constant emails and return requests and a month later I finally received my correct pair of thongs

BecArchies Footwear

Hi, thanks for letting us know you have received your exchange. Once again, I am very sorry for the delay. If you would like to send me your order details I can look into this delay further. Kind regards, Chloe.

Kerrie-Lea S.

Kerrie-Lea S.Central, SA

Best thongs ever

Just wanted to send a compliment. I love my Archies sooo much. I have never been able to walk very far in any other pair of thongs. Last week I spent the whole weekend walking around Adelaide city centre in them and it was pure bliss. Thank you so much for making the most comfortable thongs I have ever worn.

Won't be ordering again

After returning a pair for a bigger size I have heared nothing. There is no contact phone number, my e-mails and Facebook messages go unanswered. Terrible service so be aware.

Jane
Jane
BecArchies Footwear

Hi Jane, I am glad to hear your issue was resolved :)

Cheers, Chloe

Very dissatisfied

Very dissatisfiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst communication ever, its non existent! 4 emails, 4 facebook messages, 2 online enquiries and no one is responding to my contact to resolve an issue!! No phone numbers to call. How on earth am I meant to resolve something. Does the company even exist? Please respond to my contacts to resolve an issue!

Product Appearance Not as advertised