Listing monitored by Archies Footwear

Exceptional customer service as well as comfort and beautiful colour!

Best flip flops ever

These are outstanding - great (adjustable) fit, supportive and true to size. If you are narrow size down and then adjust.

PEAKE T.
PEAKE T.Perth, WA

STOP LOOKING, you found the most amazing flip flop right here!

Mel N.
Mel N.

I love these thongs I wear them everyday inside and out. Extremely disappointed they snapped after 4-6mnths everytime

I love these thongs I wear them everyday inside and out. Extremely disappointed on he lack of strength in the toe wedge . It stretches way too easy and breaks in 6mnths time . I've gone through 6 pairs already, will be changing brands ill quality is improved

Tresa
TresaFar North Queensland, QLD

My souls love Archies xx

My online purchase was a breeze, after sales service is above and beyond. Have had them for years, keep buying new colors. Best supportive footwear I have for the tropics, cool, light and can take being wet and or dusty. Beautifully soft under heel and with no rough surface to sandpaper your souls off, kind to sensitive skin, so grateful for these thongs.

• Incentivised Review No

Piece between big toe and second toe hurts

I love the flip flop except for one thing, related to comfort. The piece that goes between the toes is thick and hurts. I am hoping it’s just a matter of breaking them in.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Jeron
JeronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My daughter’s Archies snapped after 3 months.

My daughter’s Archies snapped after 3 months. Warranty claim don’t want to send me a new one as they say it’s out of stock when it is clearly in stock in their website.

keisha01au
keisha01auVictoria

Best thongs ever

I'm amazed at how comfortable these thongs are! As someone who wears orthotics, regular thongs are really bad for my feet and body. The arch support in these makes a huge difference. The snug fitting bit over the top of your feet is great because it means they're not slipping around or your toes aren't having to grip keep them on. The only thongs I will wear now. And great to be supporting a local Victorian small business.

BecArchies FootwearSend a private message

Hey Keisha, thank you so much for your great review! We are so stoked to hear you absolutely love your Archies Thongs! :) Cheers, Bec x

Happy feet

So far so good. Never thought I'd pay $40 for a pair of thongs but I'm glad I did. Got my gal a pair too and took advantage of free delivery. Very comfortable, obviously better for your body than normal thongs. My heels are thanking me already. Two tones would be a nice option. Definitely Easy, quick transaction and delivery.

• Product Appearance As advertised

Red Shelly
Red ShellySouthwest, VIC

Great product. Excellent service.

I ordered my Archie's thongs on Christmas eve. I got a notification about an hour later to say my order had been processed and packed ! I was happily shocked to say the least. I received them in good time (about 4 days) and was very happy with them. The quality is great and even though I haven't had a chance to wear them properly, they feel very supportive. I ordered the coral and the colour is beautiful. I'll definitely get more. Thanks very much for your incredibly quick service !

BecArchies FootwearSend a private message

Hey Shelly, thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy to hear you love your Coral Archies Thongs!

Cheers, Bec x

libdark
libdark

Coral Archie’s thongs

Love the variety of colours of the thongs, very comfortable..only took a few days to ‘wear in’. Will certainly buy another pair.

Claire M.
Claire M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LOVE my Archies!

LOVE my Archies thongs so much!. I live in thongs in summer so my Archies help me with better orthotic support for my plantar fasciitis. I won't buy anything else now.

jji
jjiSydney, NSW

Women’s black thongs

Great customer service from Jen , Justin & Noleen . Thank you all for making my shopping experience easy and hassle free. Great products to choose from. Will definitely reorder .

Adrian D.
Adrian D.South East Queensland, QLD

2 Years now still comfortable, still thick enough to stop prickles & still loving them.

2 Years now not yet stuffed but a little streached. (Yes I nearly crap myself at Approx $40 for a pair of thongs) but after 2 yrs of slipping them on every day as soon as I kick of my work boots, aaaaaaagh comfort. Every weekend I Garden, Mow lawns, concrete stuff, do dump runs, work in my shed, everything in these thongs. Used to live in $5 Chinese dubble pluggers that would l be very uncomfortable to wear in and last 6mth if ur were lucky, but these Archies thongs are awesome. Kid you not just try 1 x pair and see what you think..

geragl
geraglCanberra 2600, ACT

Great thongs with support

My new Archies thongs were delivered within the week. Instructions were sent via email and came with the product. The thongs are a great alternative for those of us who can't wear traditional thongs all day anymore.