Archies Footwear

Archies Footwear

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marce

MarceFar North Queensland, QLD

Will never buy another brand!

Friend told me about them. Found them at Cairns night market. Walk kilometers everyday in them. Had them for over a month, still no wear on soles and no longer any leg pain from thongs. Will never wear any others from now on. Thank you Archie's xx

Andy

AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Torture tested

Testimonial:
I just spent a month in Thailand and Cambodia and my Archies were all I wore. They survived motorbike rides, temple climbs, rock climbing to waterfall locations, a huge stair climb. A lesser thong would have never made it, the dreaded thong blow out would have destroyed them. If I ever manage to destroy them I will definitely buy them again.

Christ Bergs

Christ BergsNortheast, VIC

Most comfy thongs ever!

Wore a pair of high arches around Japan for 3 weeks, only pair of shoes I wore, wish I'd left my runners at home. Super comfy, tight strap so they cling to your feet, they mould into your feet. I walked hours every day including climbing some small mountains with no issues. I have wide feet with very high arches and they were great. Don't look weird either. I'll never go back to flat thongs

Sizing Slightly large
Mary Palmer

Mary PalmerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Have recently had ankle surgery and they are wonderful with the high arch and takes the pain from where I had a bone craft in my heel.especially in the hot weather.
Cheers

Ken

KenPerth, WA

Thank you Archies!

For many years I have never been able to wear what I call real thongs and happily now I can because the arch is built up. I love them I bought a white and black pair and I will be checking out the rest of the colours. They are super comfortable as well!

Nicole L.

Nicole L.Sydney, NSW

Incredible support!

I’ve worn my Archie’s thongs on several long walks along beach terrain and on pavements and have found them to be really comfortable and supportive. I had worn orthotic supports inside runners before so went for the high arch and it felt fine right from the start. I have a narrow foot and they fitted well. I’ll be taking them on my overseas holiday!

Gutomna Ako

Gutomna AkoFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome colours and a good deal as well.

Love my white thongs. Brought them along with the blue thongs and got free shipping, bonus!
True to size, brought the high arch and my feet love them so comfy can’t wait to get home from work and put them on and go arrrh!

Gina Cole

Gina ColeSydney, NSW

Pretty good jandals.

I love mine, I bought multiple pairs after the first wear. They don’t exacerbate my back and ankle issues like normal thongs do - and my traditional thongs feel very unnatural now!

Liza Soberano

Liza SoberanoSydney, NSW

They are perfect for my feet!

These have saved me! I have a connective tissue disorder that has basically caused my feet to have completely collapsed arches and multiple stress fractures that wont seem to heal. I have always worn thongs for a majority of the year as I overheat way too easily and find enclosed shoes make it so much worse. Now I can still wear thongs, but ones that are helping and not hurting! Not only have I noticed a big difference in my feet, but also in my knees, legs, hips and back. These are so much more than just thongs with arches too, the tighter straps mean that my toes aren't constantly aching from trying to hold onto my thongs, and I don't have to worry about a blow out like I do with thongs that have the plugs underneath!

Thank you so much!

K Landi

K LandiSydney, NSW

Just love these so much!

Just love these so much! I will never wear havianas again. The support archies give is amazing! Great to wear all the time. I'm really glad my friend told me about them!

Sue Sue

Sue SueMid North Coast, NSW

These thongs are a life saver!

I have Plantar fasciitis and ordered these. I can wear them!!! I've been wearing them heaps all summer and I even bought another pair and a pair for my mother inlaw. I don't know how she is finding them yet. At first I bought 1 pair because I've had other thongs with arch support that just didn't work for me, but these do and I'm wrapped. I would recommend anyone to give them a shot to see if they suit you.

Tina Faye

Tina FayeSydney, NSW

Comfy and like walking on air!

I bought a pair at the markets last week. They are so soft underfoot, and I have trialled them by wearing them while walking my dog. Normal rubber thongs would have started to slip as my feet got hot, but the straps on these are perfect, no slipping! Happy customer here!

Jessica Soho

Jessica SohoUnincorporated, SA

Very support ive thongs.

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and my feet are totally messed up! Thanks to these thongs I can walk a lot easier, they are very supportive and even if I'm a larger built lady, they support my feet so much! I would recommend them for people that have problems with their feet!

Erin

ErinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Only thongs I'll buy from now on!!

Found their online store easy to navigate, super easy process and quick delivery. I'm a serial thong wearer and i will never buy a different pair of thongs from now on! So comfy and stylish! Awesome choice of colours.

Michael Lengot

Michael LengotSydney, NSW

Best thongs!!!!

Bought my first pair a week ago, walked out of the shop with them on and have barely taken them off since, no squeak, no sweat, and most importantly, no more heal pain and will be buying more!!!!

Andrew E.

Andrew E.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing thongs!!!!!!!

Had the opportunity to get one from my physio, I was doubting my physio before as he mentioned they can really help me, I had not worn thongs for years due to my foot condition and these thongs made me convert! Amazing thongs!

Jen Simmons

Jen SimmonsSydney, NSW

These thongs saved my son!

My son was suffering from back pain due to a problem with his feet and these thongs saved him, I also purchased a pair myself and have been living in them very very comfy! I wish I purchased two pairs though as if you buy 2 pairs online the shipping is free. Thanks heaps Archies!

Sizing Slightly small

Rose

RoseVictoria

Best thongs ever

All thongs should be like this,best support and nice looking.I ordered the navy with standard arch support and will also try the high arch support.I am usually a size 7 but ordered the 6 and they fit perfectly.Variety of colours,although would like to see more neutral colours.I highly recommend these thongs.

Sizing Slightly small

Amy

AmyMurray Region, NSW

In love with my Archies!!!

After finding Archies at my local Osteo I would not buy any other thongs! I now have my whole family in Archies. So easy to order online (great present idea), friendly and efficient customer service and above all great quality (so comfy)!! Massive tick all round.

Sandra Sawyer

Sandra SawyerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

They are very comfortable!

They are very very very comfortable and very fashionable thongs! The customer service is also excellent, I ordered the wrong size and the return process was very speedy and easy!