Listing monitored by Archies Footwear

Perfect fit!

I have a problem with the ball of my foot and thought I would try these out as suffer wearing flat flip flops. Was dubious at the price with buying online before I tried, but I do not regret it. They are SO comfy. Flip flops are always a bit loose but these are nice and snug and you really don't have to curl your toes for grip. I always find flip flops hurt in between the toe after a small amount of wear, however the thing bit is curved in such a way that it doesn't rub. Would highly recommend!

Bonito
BonitoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Phenomenally Comfy Thongs & Impressive Customer Service, backend needs work though however

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

As per my previous review on lousy customer service I add this see below please

Find out how Archies Footwear compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Uncomfortable and expensive to return

These sandals were so uncomfortable. The strap is very narrow and tight (yes, I even adjusted it)-I gave it a shot , especially since the shipping charge was $5.99 and to return is $7.99, but I could only wear them for 5 minutes before my bunion started aching.

Best jandals ever

Thank you so much for all your help! Prompt replies and knowledgeable advice on sizing. Easy exchange process when I got the wrong size.
Great for my high arches and morton's neuroma.. Felt great straight away.
My collegue also ordered her pair of Archies (and another one will order too as I am spreading the word)

Next thing will be to get our boss into them so we change policy and wear our Archies at work.
I have now purchased 2 more pairs and have the dilemma of choosing the colour to wear on the day. Maybe one coral right and mint left....?

Thank you again for a great customer service and product. Walking on clouds..

Persevere

Ordered two pairs of flip flops, on first trying them I thought I had made a mistake, felt small for my size and very tight !!!! They took few days to break in now they are a perfect fit so comfy feel secure seem to have moulded to my feet I have a bunion (attractive I know) and no problems honestly so glad I persevered if you like flip flops you won’t be disappointed I am a size 37.5 and I ordered size 37/37.5 very happy amazing quality.

Apology

I want to apologize for my previous review. The company did respond the next day but unfortunately it went to my spam email, never thought to look there because order and shipping emails came to my email.

Wayne W.
Wayne W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent thongs and outstanding after sales service

I purchased Archies from a Market at 1770 in Queensland, having never heard of Archies and wondering if this was just another dud purchase.
They are excellent. I wear orthotic insert in my shoes as my feet roll in and if I wear normal thongs I get a sore lower back and knee pain. Archies fixed that issue for me.
Unfortunately four months after purchasing them I rolled my foot slightly when getting out of the car and one of the side straps broke. Archies customer services was outstanding in getting a new pair of thongs to me. It only took about a week to get new thongs and the comms from the support team was fantastic.
Thank you Archies.
I am converted.

FedEx delivery not received. Waiting on Archies to file a claim or resend my order.

My order was not received. Waiting on Archies to make this right. Out $170.15 so far. FedEx lied a changed delivery status after I opened and investigation. Archives needs to refund, resend, or get FedEx to reimburse me.

Tania
Tania South-Eastern Region, NSW

Best thongs ever

Purchased these thongs after purchasing 12 months ago as I was so happy with them, so comfortable and look like normal thongs ever though they have that arch support. They are thongs all built together so you don’t have the worry of the thong coming apart at the toe area. I never have sore feet now as when I wore normal thongs my feet would ache. I have recommended these thongs to most of my family and a few of my friends and they all love them, great range of colours too.

Simone S.
Simone S.Perth, WA

From a Hater of thongs to a Lover!

JoAnn Thomas
JoAnn ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you need support for your feet Archies are the best.

I have been wearing Archies support thongs and shoes for almost 3 years. I can’t walk on my timber floors at home without them now - my feet were aching so much and these shoes have eliminated the issue. I have 2 pairs - one for inside the house and one for outside. So happy and will never stop wearing them. Best find ever!

Jen_LvD
Jen_LvDIllawarra, NSW

Unable to wear these because of RA

I have rheumatoid arthritis and get lots of inflammation in my feet. The arch support in these thongs presses on some of the most painful parts in my feet, so I went back to wearing my boring old flat thongs. The Archies thongs are decent quality though, nice colours and I imagine would be really comfy for people that don’t have the same issues with their feet that I do. I left feedback for Archies and they wrote back to me saying I could try wearing in the thongs gradually or gently heating and remoulding them to my feet. They’ve sent me detailed instructions on how to remould them which I’m yet to try, but will attempt because I like the colour and quality.

Michelle
Michelle Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Archies footwear

I have bunions and a very high instep, seen a podiatrist and he suggested Archies, i live them, no mire aching feet and legs

Jennifer
JenniferPerth, WA

Just love them!

I looked for Archies online after being recommended them by 2 friends. The website was easy to navigate and I loved not only the colour choices but also the style with arch support as I have a very high instep. I ordered 2 pairs, navy and taupe and received them promptly. They didn't disappoint! I have worn them every day since then and am very happy with the quality. Compared to a popular brand sold in many surf shops they are a better product and great value for money......just my opinion!

Read more reviews - page 2

K d V
K d Vasked

Hi,
I am about to order Archies but not sure about the size. I can choose from 37/37.5 and 38.5/39. My shoe size is generally exactly 38. So I'm exactly in between sizes. Which should I choose?

Judy C.asked

Are Archies suitable for someone with narrow foot?

Hey Judy,

Thanks for reaching out and great question! Archies Thongs are slightly narrower than regular thongs so I assume they will fit you well.

In our experience, due to the narrow fit and tighter strap, it is very rare that we cannot adequately fit someone to a pair of thongs, no matter how wide or how narrow their foot is. The thongs have a tighter strap than most thongs, so even with your narrow feet, the tighter straps should help hold your feet in place securely.

Feel free to check out our size and fitting guide for more information on the fit

I hope this helps, if you have any questions about this please don't hesitate to reach out to us at customerservice@archiesfootwear.com.au

Cheers, Bec x

Thanks for reply!

Jana
Janaasked

I suppose I have two questions: 1) do they spread out over time and lose their shape/support? 2) do they make your feet stinky? I've had rubbery thongs before that just make my feet STINK worse than any closed shoe.

Hey Jana,

Thanks so much for reaching out and great question!

I understand what you mean, but there is absolutely nothing to worry about regarding this. We would not have a business if they stretched so easily!

First thing, the thongs will not change length or width when you are wearing them. Over time, with prolonged use, the straps will give a little and not be as tight as they were when you first purchased them.
However, this is no different to any piece of clothing or footwear that will stretch over time if you wear them enough.

Under normal circumstances our straps are tight and the straps will only stretch when a specific force is applied to them, like manually stretching them with your hands. They could also stretch if someone stood on the back of them (in this case, Archies Thongs will stretch when other thongs will just normally break).

However, generally speaking, the thongs are exceptionally strong and will almost always wear out before they break! This is something that our customers frequently tell us and it is extremely rare for us to ever get any customer complaints about the durability of the thongs!

If you find your straps do stretch too much, we have some tips to shrink them to their original fit. If this is the case, reach out to us and we will advise you. :)

In regards to the thongs making your feet smell, this is not something that you need to worry about. Archies Thongs are made from an extremely high quality closed cell foam. The foam does not have any antibacterial agents added to it, however, as the foam is closed cell, this means, bacteria, dirt and grime cannot get trapped in footwear.

If you find they are making your feet sweat, occasionally there is microscopic residue on the thongs that could be creating this perspiration. If this is the case you could try giving your Archies Thongs a good clean with warm water, cloth and soap and this fixes that!

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any more questions. Thanks again for your questions. Cheers, Bec x

Get an answer from our members and Archies Footwear representatives