JoAnn Thomas

JoAnn ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you need support for your feet Archies are the best.

I have been wearing Archies support thongs and shoes for almost 3 years. I can’t walk on my timber floors at home without them now - my feet were aching so much and these shoes have eliminated the issue. I have 2 pairs - one for inside the house and one for outside. So happy and will never stop wearing them. Best find ever!

Jen_LvD

Jen_LvDIllawarra, NSW

Unable to wear these because of RA

I have rheumatoid arthritis and get lots of inflammation in my feet. The arch support in these thongs presses on some of the most painful parts in my feet, so I went back to wearing my boring old flat thongs. The Archies thongs are decent quality though, nice colours and I imagine would be really comfy for people that don’t have the same issues with their feet that I do. I left feedback for Archies and they wrote back to me saying I could try wearing in the thongs gradually or gently heating and remoulding them to my feet. They’ve sent me detailed instructions on how to remould them which I’m yet to try, but will attempt because I like the colour and quality.

Michelle

Michelle Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Archies footwear

I have bunions and a very high instep, seen a podiatrist and he suggested Archies, i live them, no mire aching feet and legs

Jennifer

JenniferPerth, WA

Just love them!

I looked for Archies online after being recommended them by 2 friends. The website was easy to navigate and I loved not only the colour choices but also the style with arch support as I have a very high instep. I ordered 2 pairs, navy and taupe and received them promptly. They didn't disappoint! I have worn them every day since then and am very happy with the quality. Compared to a popular brand sold in many surf shops they are a better product and great value for money......just my opinion!

ABR

ABRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Game changers

I have 2 pairs of Archies and I absolutely love them. After wearing work boots all day there is no better feeling than getting them off and putting on my soft and supportive Archies.
I've also been very surprised at how durable they are given they are so soft, these are the best things you can buy and are good for your feet.

K Taylor

K TaylorNorth Queensland, QLD

Love my Archies

I have 4 pairs of Archies. There are many colours to choose from. I can wear them with anything. They are comfortable. They keep their shape & support my feet. Easy to order online. Good value. Australian owned family business.

Tex

TexQueensland

Best thongs on the market

Best thongs I've ever owned. 1st pair are 5yrs old and still going. Great support for my high arch. They are Indestructible and don't fall apart like other thongs.

Dee

DeeSouthwest, VIC

My feet say thank you for Archies

I have not been able to wear thongs for several years because my arches dropped and I found traditional thongs too flat and uncomfortable. However a friend recommended Archies and I am so happy I ordered a pair. One gets the bliss again of ‘open air’ feet with the comfort of supportive sandals. From the moment I put them on, I felt the arched side readjust my flat old feet and was able to wear them for almost a whole morning, which is not bad for a new pair of shoes. The company website was easy to navigate and my order arrived promptly. Very happy that I’ve found Archies!

Jillian Regan

Jillian ReganHunter Region, NSW

Lousy sizing chart

I measured my foot and used the sizing chart. When the shoes arrived I could see they were a quality product. I tried them on thinking they were slightly big but I read that they can take awhile to get used to and since I followed the sizing chart (and measured my foot with a ruler) this size meant for me. So now I have a new pair of archies sitting in my hallway as I just can’t wear them. I think the product is good but the sizing chart is not.

Most comfortable thongs

These thongs are very comfortable. I have wide feet and these are the first thongs I have bought and worn with no discomfort.

KMitch

KMitchSydney, NSW

Best thongs ever!

Great colours, incredibly comfortable thongs, arch support helps my back and posture. I have bought 4 pairs for family and they all love them. Speedy delivery and easy website. Thanks Archies!

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

So, so comfy and supportive

Easy ordering and selection with plenty of colour choices. Prompt arrival and now my go to casual footwear. Highly recommended.

Jayne

JayneVictoria

I honestly cannot live without my archies

After years of foot issues, I discovered these gems. They have saved me. I’m pain now. I have a house pair and various colours to choose from for outside the house.
Easy to order online and fast postage.
Loving the colours, I have nearly all the colours now. Lol.
I cannot recommend these enough. I started with one pair, bought apprehensively after trying various brands that promised pain free comfort and disappointed. I soon discovered archies were what I’d been waiting all these years for, suffering arch pain to the point I could barely walk. These have kept my arches under control.

Love my Archies

I’ve been wearing Archies for a couple of years now and they are the best and most comfortable support thongs for my feet which are badly damaged from years of long distance running, walking etc. I recently purchased a new pair and unwittingly bought the wrong size online. Archies couldn’t have been more helpful. They exchanged them straightaway at no extra postage cost to me and contacted me to make sure I’d received them. They are an amazing company to deal with. Big thank you to Archies from me.

Samm

Samm Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

These are the best thongs!!

Archies are so comfy with great support. I’ve got fairly flat feet and so have had loads of knee and joint issues. Since wearing the archies thongs i can enjoy the warm weather without the pain. Every friend and family member I’ve convinced to buy a pair are also converted and love them. I’ve now got 4 pairs and have ditched all other thongs.

Tom M.

Tom M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Perfect thongs

Best thongs ever, fast delivery the size was spot on for me, fit like a glove, hopefully they last longer then other thongs that cost the same amount, I love the cupped heel and the arch support.
Thanks Archies

Debbie

DebbieMornington

Best things ever

I had a terrible time working on my feet. By the end of the day I was almost crawling home from the pain in my feet. I purchased a pair of Archies and within a week my feet had stopped aching. Best thing ever. About to buy another pair.

Tanswood

TanswoodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best thongs ever

These are the best thongs I have ever worn - great fit so comfortable- definitely going to buy more in different colours- quick service very happy with quality of product and website and ordering is easy

Tracie S.

Tracie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Archies thongs

Fantastic thongs. They are very comfortable with a moulded arch support. Great for anyone that suffers from plantar fasciitis or needs more arch support. I recommend them, I can’t live without mine

Laura H.

Laura H.Belconnen 2615, ACT

I can’t wear any other thongs now!

I recently bought a pair of Archies from my physio after he recommended them. Has a pair himself. They were so comfortable and supportive that I bought my mum a pair for Christmas (she loves them) and a second pair for myself. It was very easy to use their website and the range of colours to choose from is great. They fit so well and the straps being snug make them so comfortable to walk around in for longer periods and they don’t rub like my old thongs did. I’m never going back!