Archies Footwear

Archies Footwear

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Most comfy thongs ever!

Wore a pair of high arches around Japan for 3 weeks, only pair of shoes I wore, wish I'd left my runners at home. Super comfy, tight strap so they cling to your feet, they mould into your feet. I walked hours every day including climbing some small mountains with no issues. I have wide feet with very high arches and they were great. Don't look weird either. I'll never go back to flat thongs

Sizing Slightly large

Amazing!

Have recently had ankle surgery and they are wonderful with the high arch and takes the pain from where I had a bone craft in my heel.especially in the hot weather.
Cheers

Thank you Archies!

For many years I have never been able to wear what I call real thongs and happily now I can because the arch is built up. I love them I bought a white and black pair and I will be checking out the rest of the colours. They are super comfortable as well!

Incredible support!

I’ve worn my Archie’s thongs on several long walks along beach terrain and on pavements and have found them to be really comfortable and supportive. I had worn orthotic supports inside runners before so went for the high arch and it felt fine right from the start. I have a narrow foot and they fitted well. I’ll be taking them on my overseas holiday!

Product Appearance As advertised

Awesome colours and a good deal as well.

Love my white thongs. Brought them along with the blue thongs and got free shipping, bonus!
True to size, brought the high arch and my feet love them so comfy can’t wait to get home from work and put them on and go arrrh!

Pretty good jandals.

I love mine, I bought multiple pairs after the first wear. They don’t exacerbate my back and ankle issues like normal thongs do - and my traditional thongs feel very unnatural now!

Product Appearance As advertised

They are perfect for my feet!

These have saved me! I have a connective tissue disorder that has basically caused my feet to have completely collapsed arches and multiple stress fractures that wont seem to heal. I have always worn thongs for a majority of the year as I overheat way too easily and find enclosed shoes make it so much worse. Now I can still wear thongs, but ones that are helping and not hurting! Not only have I noticed a big difference in my feet, but also in my knees, legs, hips and back. These are so much more than just thongs with arches too, the tighter straps mean that my toes aren't constantly aching from trying to hold onto my thongs, and I don't have to worry about a blow out like I do with thongs that have the plugs underneath!

Thank you so much!

Product Appearance As advertised

Just love these so much!

Just love these so much! I will never wear havianas again. The support archies give is amazing! Great to wear all the time. I'm really glad my friend told me about them!

Product Appearance As advertised

These thongs are a life saver!

I have Plantar fasciitis and ordered these. I can wear them!!! I've been wearing them heaps all summer and I even bought another pair and a pair for my mother inlaw. I don't know how she is finding them yet. At first I bought 1 pair because I've had other thongs with arch support that just didn't work for me, but these do and I'm wrapped. I would recommend anyone to give them a shot to see if they suit you.

Product Appearance As advertised

Comfy and like walking on air!

I bought a pair at the markets last week. They are so soft underfoot, and I have trialled them by wearing them while walking my dog. Normal rubber thongs would have started to slip as my feet got hot, but the straps on these are perfect, no slipping! Happy customer here!

Very support ive thongs.

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and my feet are totally messed up! Thanks to these thongs I can walk a lot easier, they are very supportive and even if I'm a larger built lady, they support my feet so much! I would recommend them for people that have problems with their feet!

Product Appearance As advertised

Only thongs I'll buy from now on!!

Found their online store easy to navigate, super easy process and quick delivery. I'm a serial thong wearer and i will never buy a different pair of thongs from now on! So comfy and stylish! Awesome choice of colours.

Best thongs!!!!

Bought my first pair a week ago, walked out of the shop with them on and have barely taken them off since, no squeak, no sweat, and most importantly, no more heal pain and will be buying more!!!!

Amazing thongs!!!!!!!

Had the opportunity to get one from my physio, I was doubting my physio before as he mentioned they can really help me, I had not worn thongs for years due to my foot condition and these thongs made me convert! Amazing thongs!

Product Appearance As advertised

These thongs saved my son!

My son was suffering from back pain due to a problem with his feet and these thongs saved him, I also purchased a pair myself and have been living in them very very comfy! I wish I purchased two pairs though as if you buy 2 pairs online the shipping is free. Thanks heaps Archies!

Sizing Slightly small

Best thongs ever

All thongs should be like this,best support and nice looking.I ordered the navy with standard arch support and will also try the high arch support.I am usually a size 7 but ordered the 6 and they fit perfectly.Variety of colours,although would like to see more neutral colours.I highly recommend these thongs.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

In love with my Archies!!!

After finding Archies at my local Osteo I would not buy any other thongs! I now have my whole family in Archies. So easy to order online (great present idea), friendly and efficient customer service and above all great quality (so comfy)!! Massive tick all round.

Product Appearance As advertised

They are very comfortable!

They are very very very comfortable and very fashionable thongs! The customer service is also excellent, I ordered the wrong size and the return process was very speedy and easy!

Great product. Terrible service

There is nothing wrong with the footwear themselves. Good quality and very comfortable.

Made a mistake by buying them from the online company who were present at an event. Thing was tried on and compared to the same colour but different style. The seller gave their opinion and that swayed the wife’s opinion and she bought them. As soon as we got home with them we realised they were the wrong size. Returned to the event first thing the next morning. No stock of the required size and style but no refund.

By from a store and know their returns and refund policy. Avoid the online company be it from their virtual store or at one of their events.

Do not buy - look at other similar brands

Just had a pair delivered, followed all the sizing instrution but they run very narrow. Asked for a refund due to this issue, but its $10 return fee - only exchanges are free. Most unfair, not really customer fault they suit a narrow foot and size chart is inaccurate, this is not clear on their website. In addition, quality is suspect as well. Look to other brands for a better quality and fitting product.